Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia still had that stupid smile planted on her face, and the faint tint of pinks staining her cheeks. Of course, in her mind, she was mentally slapping herself to make it go away, but it didn't seem to work.

Getting over her shyness, she just tilted her head at the boy. "Well, I've gone here for a while so it's easy to tell." Now his accent made sense. She loved it, of course, like every other girl, she was tragically cliche in some ways, and loved accents, Irish being in her tops. "Must be horrible here then. I hear that Ireland is positively beautiful." With a light shrug, she smiled a little lighter. "If you want, I could show you around sometime. Than you'd know you way around, and possibly get a new friend, that is, if you don't mind..." She trialled off, her shy complex getting the best of her again.

Amelia looked over to Raven and nodded, barely being able to say anything before her friend was gone. Of course, she didn't mind, sort of. It only made her even more shy now, but she would catch up with Raven later.

Back to Alastar, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, finding the ground was becoming more interesting by the minute. "Well, that was Raven that just darted away, and I'm Amelia." She peeked up at him and smiled shyly, trying to get over this whole thing she had going for her. "Sorry, I'm really shy at first, sorry." Turning her head up, she offered a sheepish smile to him and bit the corner of her lip.

[[ It's fine(: And I could take one if you want. ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:39 pm
[[Sorry! Change of plans. I'm keeping the two.
Wolfy, do you think you could revise Kasey's background? I've read both Kasey's and Alexander's pasts and they seem too similar for my taste. I just need you to change her father to a vampire. A female vampire having a kid isn't too realistic. ]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Alastar tilted his head and analyzed the shy reaction. It was kind of obvious to anyone who was really paying attention that this was weird. He wanted to back out now and go to a corner. A solitary place where there was no talking. But the promise rang in his head and he calmed himself.

Quickly the girl got over what ever it was and spoke. He nodded and looked around the hall. "Just by this hall I can tell you it is much more interesting. Ireland gets old. I like new adventure." Ireland may be beautiful but it hardly ever changes. It is like this girl wanted to get out of the states to see the world. It just so happened that Alastar used to feel the same way about getting out of his country. "It seems that I am too bad at directions to be left alone." He noticed her becoming more and more interested in the ground. He shrugged, "New country and a new friend. Sounds alright to me."

This could be an all new game. Playing with his food made things fun, fun meant less boring. It all worked out for the better. Plus maybe he could get some of the shyness out of her. What was that back scratching analogy again? Well anyway, it only took a quick convincing to himself to get this done.

When Raven left and they were left alone it made things a little easier. He watched as she tucked hair behind her ear and he smiled. Amelia, that reminded him of his mother. "Amelia is beautiful. It was me mum's name." It was a long time ago but he couldn't forget the name, though the image of the face was long gone. Now when he thought of parents Jameson popped up. When Amelia looked at him with that shy smile he chuckled. "It isn't like I couldn't tell. How about that tour? We can talk and you won't feel shy anymore." He was only picking up on her offer. His family would be proud of his improvement.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 pm
Evoblack
[[Sorry! Change of plans. I'm keeping the two.
Wolfy, do you think you could revise Kasey's background? I've read both Kasey's and Alexander's pasts and they seem too similar for my taste. I just need you to change her father to a vampire. A female vampire having a kid isn't too realistic. ]]

((umm sure ok))  

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

Amelia resisted a smirk, one not at anything but herself and the stupid shy sense that she always had. One of these days, she would get over it, and that would probably make her very happy.

With a slight nod, she looked around the hall as well. To her it was just plain and boring, but then again, they were bound to have different views on it because she had seen it all before, and he hadn't. "Trust me, this place gets pretty old and boring fast, but at first, it can be pretty fun." She said lightly, shrugging a little to go with what she had said. She had been to a few schools in her past, so the whole new school feel was dull for her, probably different for him. At his next comment, she smiled up at him sweetly. "Well, I promise I'll help you with that." Oh how she wished someone would have done this for her on her first day. Navigating this place alone got very confusing. Her gaze on the ground was now broken, which was a good thing, she was getting better at this. "Awesome, and I'm sure Raye will be your new friend too, after she's done with her man hunt." A slight giggle graced her lips for a moment at her own joke, but she used her hand to cover her mouth when she did.

Of course, her whole shy part was trying to come out again, or more than it already was, but she pushed it away as much as she could. Truthfully, the whole shy thing was getting on her nerves, so she was going to get over it, and who knows, maybe making a new friend would help with that. At least, she really hoped it would.

The hair that had been placed behind her ear defiantly fell back into her face, earning an exasperated sigh from Amelia. Her hair did enjoy not doing what she wanted with it. Looking back at Alastar, she couldn't help the slight bit of sadness that wiggled into her eyes. "Oh? Well, I hope that's a good thing." She wasn't going to pull the whole Oh I'm so sorry, is she dead? For one, she just met him and it would be rude, and two, she didn't want to be on a downer topic at the moment. It was a horrible way to introduce someone to a school. Hearing his next comment, she couldn't help but laugh a little and smile warmly. "Sounds like a plan to me." She said, and then hooked her arm through his. It was just her thing, to do that with the person walking next to her. "First stop, cafeteria, my stomach is talking to me rather rudely, and I would like to shut it up."

[[ Okies(: ]]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:37 pm
[[I'm sorry about the short notice. I read through two characters' pasts and determined that myself.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:11 pm
Evoblack
[[I'm sorry about the short notice. I read through two characters' pasts and determind that myself.]]

((it's cool I'll work on it when I get home since im in my cell))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:51 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:37 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:00 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

They hadn't been out long before Milly's err, sudden urges, brought them back to the mansion. Alexander found that with even a small taste of blood Milly tended to switch to a more needy and grabby being. Of course he was more than happy to oblige her being without the warmth of another in his bed for so long. He welcomed her urges. She clung to his arm sneaking him sweet little kisses every now and then. She'd even bite him if they started slowing down and pouted as he laughed at her. Once they had scaled the side of the mansion and were back in his own room Milly let out a low, playful growl and jumped on him. He held her weight and permitted her to crush her lips to his own. His own low growl mixed with hers and soon they were wrestling with each other on the bed, each trying to get the first bite in. Alexander had both her arms pinned to her sides and was about to go in for the bite when he heard the knock on his door. His blood red eyes shone bright as he whipped his blood-thirsty stare towards the sound. They quickly changed back to their light blue when he heard the voice that accompanied it. Raven had come to call.

He was about to get up when Milly grabbed a hold of his arm and looked up at him with big eyes. She shook her head and mouthed the word "No" to him. He gritted his teeth and leaned in to kiss her lips softly,
"It would be rude to leave her there. Stay here. Keep quiet and I'll be rid of her before you know it." His words were soft and his lips were right by her ear as he spoke them. Even as he pulled away though Milly's expression grew dark and soon she flung herself off the bed and into a darker corner of the room where she would not be seen but could see the interaction between her Armand and this pathetic mortal.

Straightening out his hair a bit as well as his clothing, Alexander took long strides towards the door and opened it a crack. He peered down at the small girl all dressed in black and then opened the door a little wider. He leaned his body weight up against the door frame and rested his other arm high on the door itself. The immortal studied her a bit with a curious expression until finally he parted his full red lips and spoke,
"Judging by the way you acted towards me yesterday evening...I couldn't imagine why you would like to talk to me now all of a sudden. Never the less, what is it that you want Raven Black?" His tone was not demeaning in any way. More like carefully concealing emotions. For one she had just interrupted their play session, and another was he wasn't sure what he felt now that she stood before him. She was different somehow and he wasn't sure that he liked it. Either way she meant nothing to him anymore, He had Milly. That was all he needed to feel alive again...right?

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:22 pm
Waiting on Evo...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
The hall seemed bigger than he was used to. A lot of the houses that were chosen were on the small side as to not look flashy. When they did get a large house he was sent here. Jameson thought that because he was sending his "son" to a rich school, he should look the part. It was frustrating to Alastar, but seeing this place made it a little easier on him. "Every place gets old and boring, you just need to find an interesting game to play." His eyes took one more look around where they were before landing back on her face. It was just in time to see her smile. "Thank you very much. Hopefully we will have classes together." It would make it easier for him and her. He didn't wish to make her late or fail. He was happy to see after that smile she looked at him more.

Amelia talked about Raven and Alastar had briefly forgotten who that was. Names were not his forte and if he wasn't paying a lot of attention he would forget who you were instantly. It is because he never really talked with people and there was no reason to remember names. But he quickly recalled Amelia's friend and realization hit. "I hope so she seems very....nice." The statement made a question when the girl in front of him giggled. One of his eyes brow raised. "I missed something didn't I?"

After the giggle her confidence started to fade, again. He really needed to help this girl. The hunt wasn't fun when he was chasing something that would shake in the corner.

He wanted to laugh when her hair fell back to her face but he held it in as she looked at him with sadness. A sadness that wasn't needed, for he had forgotten himself what he would have missed about her. "It is a great thing. she was a very strong woman." And that was what he remembered. There were some more memories buried in his mind, just needed some digging. Standing here was getting boring. He needed to move, to get action, meet more people. The tour sounded like a good idea and by her laugh it sounded like she wanted to move too. "A plan it is." Her arm was linked through his and his body went stiff. He wasn't going to move away but it was weird being this close to food he couldn't eat. It was like going on a diet. "Sure. Cafeteria seems to be the most important hang out spot in any school. It seems the best place to be." With that he let her guide him down the hall.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Speak Books

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:25 pm
User Image

Amelia reached up and pushed her hair back some, probably making it look stupid, but she really didn't care. Her hands fell to her camera, which was tucked away in her bag, but she liked playing with it sometimes. For some reason it helped calm her, which she loved, so her shy-ness was going away a bit more. "Well, some things here are beautiful, you just have to find them." Of course, she was talking about her photography, but he didn't know that, so Amelia pulled out her camera to show him, a smile on her face. "I always find the best things here, it's like a game I guess." Shrugging lightly, she tucked the camera back into her bag, but the smile still shined on her face. She found that she did smile a lot. "I hope we do too, though, I do know of one class we probably won't have together, unless you enjoy wearing tights and dancing that is." It was meant to be funny, but she didn't laugh, just because she didn't feel like laughing at her own comment.

It seemed like Alastar had drifted off when she had mentioned Raven, possibly trying to remember who she was, or he was going to get obsessed with her like it seemed most guys did. Of course, Amelia wasn't bitter about it, she found it funny how many guys her best friend just seemed to stumble into. She couldn't really imagine getting mad over something as simple as boys. "You should like her, maybe all three of us will have class together." Of course, she hoped they did, then she would have a class with her best friend and new friend. It'd be nice. Looking at Alastar, she smiled sheepishly, "Oh, it's just a sort of joke.I have with Raven. Sorry."

Amelia smiled a bit when he talked about his mom, though her eyes didn't hold any sadness anymore, it still lingered in her for a little bit. "Then I'm very happy to have the same name as her." Her smile grew a little bit this time, and the little sadness faded away. It was just how she was, she didn't like being sad. With their arms linked, she felt him stiffen, but really, she wasn't going to let go. He would have to get used to her sooner or later. Amelia began to walk with him to the cafeteria, and nodded slightly. "The cafeteria, dorms, and gardens really. You can find people everywhere here actually." It was true, and then some of the students could even be found in the forest. She wondered why, but never asked.

[[ --- ]]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and I died for you

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

There were a few sounds that Raven wasn't able to identify from the other side. Some couldn't have been made by him. Faintly, she wondered if Alexander had a visitor. She wouldn't have been in the least surprised. She had seen the way other girls looked at Alexander. It was like one of those stupid vampire idols (like Robert Pattinson) who girls just swooned over their heads to be with. The only difference was that Alexander was a real person and not some imaginary vampire. If it was a girl, it would be all the more for Raven to prove herself.

Finally, the door opened and there Alexander stood, leaning against the doorway in all his gorgeous glory. Too much now was Raven aware of his appearance. She tried not to notice boys, tried so hard not to. All they had done was cause her heartache. Raven craned her head up to meet his eyes with a steely silver stare.

"Alexander," she said, summoning all her strength into his name. She felt strong now, confident. This was her moment and she was determined not to screw it up. She spoke carefully and clearly. "I am sorry for how I acted toward you. It was a stupid thing of me to do. I probably made you feel horrible. Because we are--were--friends, I hate to leave something like that behind. You're one of the first true friends I've ever had, and I was stupid to have not realized it.

"I hope you would still like to be friends with me, Alexander. If not...well, it's fine."

With that, Raven was finished with what she had to say. Now was to wait for Alexander's reply. If he didn't want to be friends, it would break something inside of her. His kiss had changed something inside her--her thoughts toward him--and may have made them closer. Still, it was his choice. There would always be other friends, other boys, and other kisses. Whatever the outcome, Raven felt ready to face it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : Hidden, I'm going to leave Amelia on her own for a bit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
As she spoke of beauty Alastar thought water. Though he lived by water most of his life he couldn't get over how really beautiful it really was. But he had heard it all before and he was becoming bored. So he faked a tight smile and nodded. Amilia pulled out a camera and that just reminded him of home with his new found brother and sister. "Oh. My brother loves photography. He actually owns his own gallery for amateur photographers." It was the thing he asked for in return for being changed. Jameson was soft for his "kids". Strange for an older vampire but I guess it is that whole giving his vampires what his elder didn't. Alastar was brought back by her next words. He chuckled under his breath and shrugged. "You never know. You just met me." The twinkle in his eye showed that he was just teasing, but his facial features remained serious.

"I dunno. I kinda am starting to like you more. I wouldn't mind having classes with just you." He shrugged and bit his lip trying to keep from looking too bored, though he didn't want to look too invested. Back in Ireland he used to watch human teenagers interact, a guy that seemed not to care too much was what all the pretty girls seemed to go for. Though being entirely anti-social didn't give him much personal experience. "It is no problem I just hoped you weren't laughing at me. I am quite awkward."

Alastar just nodded when she commented on his mother. He was done with the conversation. She still looked a bit sad for him, but happiness took its place in her eyes quickly as they began to walk. It became apparent she wasn't going to unlink her arm so he dealt with it, hey at least she was comfortable around him and that was a bright side. It was more interesting than shy, but she still wasn't making anything a struggle. "Okay, than I will have to avoid those areas when I want to read. Thank you for the information." He nodded to add to his sincerity and looked over at her.

"Tell me more about yourself. If we are to become friends, it seems appropriate I should know more about you than the fact you are a beautiful ballerina slash photographer." The ballerina was inferred from her dancing in tights comment a few seconds ago, and he hoped he wasn't wrong. That would be embarrassing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games