Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm
User Image
Jen blinked and shook her head slightly. She took note of the succubus' obvious fear. Jen felt a sudden urge to comfort the smaller girl. Reach out to her and make sure she never felt alone ever again. But she squelched the feelings and simply settled for her words.

"That's never happened before. I'm your guardian, nothing and no one else's. I can't just change... It doesn't work that way," She shrugged her shoulder and looked up at PERV from beneath her lashes bashfully, "You're stuck with me."

Jen scratched the back of her neck and replaced the pamphlet where she had originally grabbed it from. When she turned around again, PERV was already grabbing clothes from her bag. Jen blushed slightly and then went to her bag as well, retrieving a pair of socks and her camping boots. Jen also fished out a simple one piece swim suit, nothing fancy.

"I'll be right back," she mumbled before slipping off to the bathroom. She wasn't bold enough to change clothes right in front of PERV. She also had no idea what PERV might do if Jen exposed herself like that. Better to put her swim suit on in the bathroom, and throw her clothes over it.

With the tank top and shorts over her simple swim suit, Jen fetched her wallet and room key and placed them in her pockets. she checked if she had everything she needed and then went to the door. She reached for her coat and threw it on, more out of habit than a need for it's warm.

"All set. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV nodded, letting out a relieved sigh as unknown fear left her, soulders sagging a little. "Good. I like being stuck with you." She stuck her tongue out at the girl before turning back around and adjusting her clothes. Humming softly to herself before glancing back over at the blonde and nodding.

Once the bathroom door snicked close, she sighed again, leaning back against the bureau with her head down, bangs hiding a portion of her face as they swayed. The young succubus felt conflicted. On one hand, she wanted the guardian to be comfortable changing in front of her. She knew why she didn't though. Fear. The blonde didn't want to get attacked by the big bad succubus. On the other hand, she really wanted to see the girl. Just the thought of all her creamy flesh had her drooling and twitching. She had never wanted some one so much before and not acted on that want.

She turned around and grabbed her wallet from her skirt, shoving it into a too-short, barely there pocket in the front. Thankfully, the wallet still more-or-less fit. Now the question is, where to put her room key? The question was answered when Jen came out fo the bathroom and took her own key. Since they would be sticking together, she should be all set.

Giving the girl a wide grin before stepping towards the door then stopping. "Oh wait. If we're going to the beach we need to bring towels and a bag to put our clothes in." The succubus furrowed her brow and glanced at her bags. She knew she had brought at least one beach bag but where did she put it?

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image
Jen adjusted the huge collar of her coat slightly, and then glanced at PERV at her comment on beach bags. Jen hadn't thought about that. She paused for a moment and then commented, "We could go to the walk now, and then come back and pick up our beach stuff. Might be easier than carrying the bags with us on the walk."

The guardian looked around thoughtfully for a moment, and then got an idea, "Or we could just buy towels and a bag while at the beach. That could work too..."

Jen wasn't very good with her money, so it didn't occur to her that it might be a waste to spend money on something as trivial as a bag and towels. Nor did she think about how the prices of those things must be grossly inflated down on the beach...

She stepped away from the door and walked up behind PERV, "What do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:59 am
User Image

PERV continued to rummage around in her bags. Not like there was much in the bags besides some clothes that hadn't fit in the drawers, some flip flops and other beach accessories. All except the bag! She started grumbling under her breath then moved over to the bureau where she had put the rest of her clothes.

She stopped when Jen started talking, crossing one arm under her chest and holding her other elbow up so her chin could rest in her open palm. "True. Our bag would probably get heavy after a while on the walk." Once again, the succubus was forgetting about the guardian's better-than-average strength and endurance. Her eyes widened for a second before she shook her head, laughing softly. "No, we shouldn't do the latter. Do you know how inflated those prices would be? Besides, we have towels... well I have towels. If you don't have any you can use one of mine."

A soft purr escaped her at the thought. Jen and her sharing a towel, drying each other, wearing each other's scents. The image was causing the girl to mentally drool, a moan escaping her when a cloud of that woodsy scent washed over her. She turned quickly, almost bumping into the blonde, stumbling slightly when she stopped so as to not hit her. Her eyes were darker than their usual gray but not black. She wasn't hungry just... turned on...

Her tongue peeked out between her lips to wet their suddenly dry surface. What did she want to do? She wanted to ravish the girl against every surface in this room. Of course, she knew that answer wouldn't be any good. "We'll... um... come back... I guess." She felt breathless, staring into the girl's eyes. It was like tunnel vision for a few seconds, until her vision panned out and took in the frumpy coat. A frown appearing on her face as she leaned forward, picking at the coat. That frown turned into a pout as she looked back up into the blonde's eyes. "A coat? Really? You know it's like 90 degrees out right?"

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image
Jen tilted her head slightly as she watched PERV rummage through her bags. She wondered if she should offer to assist PERV in whatever she was searching for. But Jen felt uncomfortable with the thought of rummaging through the other girl's things.

She blinked, brought out of her musings by PERV's reaction to her suggestion of buying the gear. Was it really that bad of an idea? Oops... It must be expensive then... she supposed. It wasn't that she ever really ever had much use for cash and all. The few times she left her mountain her father handed all the purchases. But upon further consideration, PERV's words made sense. There was no point in wasting the funds she had...

"I suppose you're right, then..." Jen scratched the back of her head, bowing her head slightly, "Er, I have a towel, it's in my bag. So you don't need to lend me... yours... uhm?"

Jen's words trailed off as she noticed PERV was purring, and spacing out. Something was causing her imagination to run off with her. Jen had no idea what had put the smaller girl in this state. She felt horribly clueless. The guardian automatically reached out and steadied PERV when she bumped into Jen, holding her elbow lightly. "You alright?"

Jen felt heat flush lightly over her cheeks, and a jolt of electricity punch her in the chest when she saw PERV lick her lips. She was caught staring, like a deer in headlights, her gaze locked with PERVs. It took her a while to break away, taking a stumbling step back from PERV and hiding behind the coat in her arms, slightly. Her skin had flushed pink, all the way to the tips of her ears.

"Ah! Well! Force of habit to bring it! I guess! Besides! It-It-It might g-get cold!" Jen stuttered and took another stumbling step back, bumping into the front door of the room.

Oh, maaaan, what was happening to her?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:57 am
User Image

PERV nodded absentmindedly when the blonde agreed with her. Another pout forming on her face when she mentioned having a towel. Dam, that ruined her plans but oh well. There are always other chances to be covered in each other's scent.

Her purring became louder when she felt the girl lightly touching her elbow. Part of her knew it was just to steady her but... when Jen looked at her that way after doing it. It took a lot of restraint to not do something about it. Even with that restraint, she leaned her face in towards the other girl's. Their lips a hairs breadth away when Jen stumbled back.

Darkened gray eyes opened wide, blinking a few times as if to catch up to the change in scenary. The young guardian was still flushed but the act of hiding behind a coat stopped her from continuing her previous action. Her hands fell to her side, giving the blonde a small smile. She didn't feel like making her uncomfortable. Besides, she'd probably end up taking the coat off soon enough when the temperature got to be too much to her.

She nodded her head to the girl, giving her a bigger smile. "If you say so. I just don't want you to get a heat stroke or something." She looked away and to the floor, biting her lip when the girl stumbled away again and bumped into the door. "I'm not going to hurt you, Jen... Besides you're stronger than I am anyway so... I'd be the one getting hurt." This was said softer than a whisper, just barely loud enough to be heard by the blonde at the door.

Jen's possible fear was breaking her heart, making her remember her dream. Clenching her hands into fists before relaxing and sighing. "C'mon, we should go or we'll be late for the walk."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:44 am
User Image
Jen swallowed when PERV smiled at her, but when that smile faded away, and the smaller girl actually looked a little... vulnerable... Jen couldn't help but step forward, "I'm not afraid of you..."

"Wait," She murmured and then stepped in front of PERV, blocking the door way. She felt like she needed to explain, so PERV would understand. So she wouldn't get hurt, "I-I'm not afraid of you, PERV. I-I mean, I don't think you'll hurt me. It's just I get nervous. A-And I don't know how to react to the stuff I feel..."

Even though Jen was taller than PERV, she still managed to look up at her, like a puppy dog, and she murmured softly, "You make me feel things I don't understand, that's all... I don't know how to handle it... I'm not scared of you, though..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:52 pm
User Image

PERV stared at the floor, chewing on her bottom lip. Gray eyes watering slightly though she tried desperately not to let it show, which was why she was still staring at the floor. Hearing the girl come closer and speak, she looked up with wide watery eyes. Not wanting the blonde to see the extra sparkle from the collecting tears, she looked back down then took a step towards the door.

Jen's words caused her to pause though she didn't look up yet. She could feel the tears building with no way to stop but by flowing out. Why was she feeling this way? People had been afraid of her before... Of course, it was only the people who knew about her heritage. They never made her cry. Oh. That's right. She felt so much more for the blonde than she had those people.

Taking a deep breath to try and control the rising wave of tears inside her. It took her a few seconds but she managed to look up into her favorite pair of brown eyes. Nervous? Was it really that? Or was she trying to placate her? True, she hadn't really smelt the girl's fear. But... did that mean anything? Jen had mentioned before that she was confused by the feelings she felt because of PERV. Could that be it? Truly?

She froze when she saw the blonde's puppy dog look. Oh no! What did she do?! She felt her heart start to race as she freaked out a little until the guardian spoke again. Swallowing loudly and looking down again before taking a deep breath and stepping closer to the girl again. Slowly, she lifted her hand to the blonde's cheek, going slow enough in case she wanted to pull away. Once her hand touched the soft cheek before her, she gently carressed said cheek.

"Don't think then... Just feel... I won't hurt you Jen. I promise and if I somehow break that promise then I will suffer any punishment you see fit." She leaned in, pressing her forehead against the guardian's, lifting another hand to stroke the blonde locks. "Let yourself feel with me and I'll do the same..."

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Jen watched PERV carefully, gauging her reaction, and when the smaller girl reached out to touch her, Jen didn't pull away. In fact she leaned her cheek against the brunette's hand, growing more comfortable with the girl's presence with time.

"I couldn't punish you," Jen murmured softly unable to even fathom such a foreign concept. A guardian punishing it's treasure? Inconceivable. "But, I'll try and do as you say..."

Jen sighed softly, feeling some tension ebb away as she stood there with PERV contentedly. She still felt a little awkward, but it was better than it had been. Slowly she smiled and stepped back from PERV, pushing the door open she held her hand out to the succubus, "Shall we go, Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image

PERV let out a loud sigh, body sagging in relief when the blonde didn't pull away from her touch. A smile lighting up her face when the girl actually leaned into her palm. It was like a dream come true. A small dream, but nonetheless, it made her extremely happy. That one action dashed the insecurities she felt away... at least for the time being.

She gently stuck some hair behind the girl's ear, purring softly. "Even if you were to stop talking to me for a time would be punishment for me. Somehow... you have managed to hook yourself so deeply inside my heart... No one has ever managed this before." She lowered her head a little, nuzzling into the girl's neck before she felt her step back.

Slightly darkened gray eyes looked up at Jen by the door, a smile on her face to match the blonde's. A low growl escaping her, eyes flashing black before quickly settling back to a dark gray when Jen said her full name. Still purring, she walked forward and grasped the out stretched hand, licking her lips. "Of course, Jen... Just Jen." She grinned lecherously before leaning in to plant a gentle kiss on the girl's cheek. PERV tugged gently on their entwined hands as she started heading down the hall. "We wouldn't want them to leave without us now, would we?"

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image
"No one?" Jen asked gently, letting PERV push her hair aside. She tilted her head, and not for the first time, nor for the last time, wondered how PERV managed to purr like that. Human beings shouldn't be able to purr... then again, PERV isn't human. It's funny how little Jen cared about this fact.

Jen smiled cheerily. She was surprised at the warmth that blossomed in her chest at how special she felt. She was the only one? Really? With a goofy smile she took PERV's hand into hers, shut the door, and followed down the hall.

"No, we don't want them to leave with out us..."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 pm
User Image

PERV looked up at the blonde from her position near the girl's neck. Dark gray eyes completely serious as she nodded, running a hand through the sandy locks. "Of course. You are the only one." Her arms tightened slightly before tugging the girl after her.

She glanced back at Jen, nodded with a soft smile on her face. That smile growing once she noticed the goofy one of the guardian's face. Chuckling softly as she pushed the button for the elevator. "Is there anything you want to do after the beach?" A ding alerted her to the elevators prescence and she stepped on, tugging Jen after her and pushing for the first floor. Her thumb absently carressed the girl's soft skin as she kept her hold on her hand.

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Jen smiled looking back down at the girl in her hands, "Good... I'm glad for that..." And it was true. Jen felt a funny sort of pride at being the only person to affect PERV that way. It mattered, for some unknown reason. But the succubus' opinion of her was important to the guardian.

Jen leaned against the elevator's wall as PERV pushed the button for the ground floor. She rubbed her neck sheepishly, "Probably eat. I'll be hungry again soon enough. But after that... I'm happy to just follow you anywhere, PERV. Even to the ends of the earth."

Jen's eyes drifted down to where they still held hands. It felt surprisingly natural, and warm. So Jen gave PERV's hand a firm squeeze. A gesture that said 'I'm here'.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

PERV grinned, blushing slightly before looking down at the floor, scuffing her a flip flop against it sheepishly. The two of them sure were a pair, both fumbling in this new relationship as friends. The thought made the succubus frown slightly. Friends. Right... that's all they were but... do friends kiss like they had? A soft sigh escaped her as she nodded to herself. Her friends did, not that she ever had real friends but everyone she met kissed or wanted to kiss her that way. Jen wasn't like that though. That thought made her smile slightly, only a slight upturning at the corner or her lips but it was there.

Hearing Jen's voice brought her out of her thoughts. The other girl's words causing her to grin, the frown disappearing in seconds as she giggled then blushed deeply though smiling sweetly at the rest of her sentence. Her thumb still carressing the skin of the blonde's wrist. "You won't have to follow me that far. Um... I know the smartest thing would be to eat somewhere on or near the beach but..." She grimaced and looked away before looking back at the blonde with slight anger in her eyes. It wasn't anger at the blonde. No. Never at Jen. "Can we not go to that barbeque shack again? I'd rather... not go there."

Her eyes lit up slightly as she jumped up and down a few times in her excitement. "We could ask some people on the walk for some good places to eat. Or we could look up some places online." She slowly calmed down when the elevator stopped on the ground floor. She took a step forward before stopping when she felt Jen squeeze her hand. A soft smile taking up her face as she glanced back at the girl, nodding slightly when she understood the meaning behind the gesture before giving her a breath taking smile in response. "Ready for that walk? I almost can't wait to see you outside in nature. Will you be any different from how you normally are?"

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Hikaru Emori

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:12 pm
User Image
Jen cocked her head like a curious animal as she noticed PERV frowning. She wondered what it could be that she was thinking about. It didn't seem to be anything too distressing though, because she was soon smiling again. A smile for her. A smile just for Jen. Just Jen.

Jen turned furiously pink.

Jen coughed slightly, clearing her throat. The blush began to fade when PERV mentioned the barbecue shack. Jen pursed her lips into a thin line as she thought about a certain person who worked there...

"No, we can eat somewhere else. The food wasn't particularly good, and the service was worse..." the Guardian squeezed PERV's hand protectively, but then Jen was startled out of her brooding by PERV's excitement. It was quite infectious, and Jen found herself smiling too.

"I guess we could ask some other people. I'm s-sure they'd know somewhere we could get something to eat," Jen scratched the back of her neck and stepped forward as the door to the elevator opened. She held a hand out and pressed it against the door to keep it open, and she let PERV get out first.

"I don't think so... Maybe I'm a little different... You can tell me."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces