Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[M&M 2nd edition] 1 AZ - Issue #1 underway! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brains
  Brains
View Results

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 am
Never. Even her own father doesn't know about them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:58 am
Cathy Lee
OK, I moved the skill point and the power feats, and I managed to shave a few points here and there to raise her Charisma a bit.

Looks good! biggrin

Since you don't have a vehicle on your sheet as Equipment, are you traveling on foot? How does Goldie protect herself against the undead?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:59 am
Wire_Colossus
Never. Even her own father doesn't know about them.

Then yes, hilarious reactions will ensue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am
mrgreen  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Cathy Lee

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:20 am
Rain Yupa
Cathy Lee
OK, I moved the skill point and the power feats, and I managed to shave a few points here and there to raise her Charisma a bit.

Looks good! biggrin

Since you don't have a vehicle on your sheet as Equipment, are you traveling on foot? How does Goldie protect herself against the undead?

She's been lucky so far. She's been holed up with her grandmother since before Raleigh fell, living off of canned foods and such that were on hand.
Now she's traveling the 10 or so miles back to Raleigh. If she sees a small group of zombies, she thinks "go away" at them and eventually they do.

I suspect that she may be attacked by zombies just about when the other players show up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:14 pm
Cathy Lee
Rain Yupa
Cathy Lee

Looks good! biggrin

She's been lucky so far. She's been holed up with her grandmother since before Raleigh fell, living off of canned foods and such that were on hand.
Now she's traveling the 10 or so miles back to Raleigh. If she sees a small group of zombies, she thinks "go away" at them and eventually they do.

I suspect that she may be attacked by zombies just about when the other players show up.

Zombies, having no Intelligence nor Charisma score, are immune to mental effects such as Mind Control. Just saying, is all.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:55 pm
yeah, i already tried the whole controlling of zombies thing...

if you wanna do the whole damsel in distress--although with your con and str, it's kinda a goofy thought--John Doe and Dr. Ajax can pack quite a wallop.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:50 pm
I expect that I shall be putting the spiky bits of my vehicle to use running down zombies.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Cathy Lee

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:43 pm
Rain Yupa
Cathy Lee
Rain Yupa
Cathy Lee

Looks good! biggrin

Zombies, having no Intelligence nor Charisma score, are immune to mental effects such as Mind Control. Just saying, is all.

OK, no mind control on zombies. So she's doing a lot of running and hiding. She hasn't actually realized that she has enhanced strength and toughness yet - like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:06 pm
Cathy Lee
OK, no mind control on zombies. So she's doing a lot of running and hiding. She hasn't actually realized that she has enhanced strength and toughness yet - like Bruce Willis in Unbreakable.

"I know! The zombies can't get me if I'm in water!" *splash splash splash* "Haha! Now I'm.... er... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU-"

Vorastix, where will YOUR character be doing? Besides out having zombie-mind-control contests with Goldie and finding out no one wins?  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Rain Yupa
Cathy Lee

"I know! The zombies can't get me if I'm in water!" *splash splash splash* "Haha! Now I'm.... er... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUU-"

Vorastix, where will YOUR character be doing? Besides out having zombie-mind-control contests with Goldie and finding out no one wins?

uhhh...just wandering/scavenging i guess...i mean, the zombies will ignore Jon...possibly Ajax, if not they can handle a few zombies if need be and flight is always an option as a means of escape, and he can easily carry Ajax with telekinesis, and the dainty power-house if need be.

also, i dropped mind control for emotional control, figured it might be needed for those that discover he is *spoiler*infected*spoiler*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:41 am
Rain Yupa
Cathy Lee

lol I didn't take that drawback for her (or any others)  

Cathy Lee

Friendly Shapeshifter

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Vora, Cathy, the two of you will be met outside city walls, on the rest of the party's way to Ariadne City. Let me know when the two of you agree on a definite matter of circumstances that you have stayed alive. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:49 pm
What do we know about the zombies?
Are they slower than normals? Stronger? Smellier?
I'm only asking about common knowledge.  

Cathy Lee

Friendly Shapeshifter

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out