Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Dancer and the Dragon OOC thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:40 pm
Yeah, glad I'm not with the army. I've just now been starting to get used to the excess heat here in Texas, but 112 would absolutely kill me...and i don't want to die pushing grocery carts in a parking lot.

Eagerly awaiting the next postage.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm
Eesh, yeah pushing grocery carts is not the way anyone wants to go. xD  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:10 pm
Heheheheh that was a marvelous post, Imminent. I approve twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 pm
0.o Uh oh, evil laughs don't make me feel very good... lol I'm eagerly awaiting your post, Dreiyan! I think this is the most impatience I've ever felt waiting for a Role Play reply... n_n  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:25 pm
Okay, so I've been doing a really heavy in-depth science experiment, and I've found some absolutely astounding results.

Real life apparently sucks. >.>

Sorry for my extended absence, a couple of things have happened recently, among them, I lost my job, so I've been spending every spare moment I have flooding the market with enough applications to print the federal tax code on.

I'm pretty dogged when I'm looking for a job.

So frankly, I've been coming home exhausted. I hardly even TOUCHED the computer, but now that it looks like I'm probably gonna have a job pretty soon, I'm gonna take a bit to relax and catch up on some RPs, and other stuff.

Sorry about the absence guys, I'll see if I can get a new post up and stay on top of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:47 pm
I came upon the realization that reality is terrible after I saw the final Harry Potter on friday.
How about I sat in my car in the mall parking lot for like 10 minutes thinking about how much greater my life would be with a wand, black robes, and a lifelong nemesis.

Then I went home and comfort ate oreos.

That was my weekend xD.  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 am
I'll reply to you Imminent, just as soon as Skittlez posts :3
*i know, i'm horrible twisted *

Yeah reality sux, hard. Being limited to this cruddy physical plane and pitiful shell of a body puts a bit of a damper on my desires as well -_- BUT! There are some good things in life...like oreos *shudders with joy*

Sorry it's been rough Kaiden, jobs be hard to come by these days, I know your struggle. Just...I know you always vanish for long periods of time and you explain it after you come back...but could we get a status update in between those long waits? Just a teensy little one-liner post in the OOC to let us know you live. We miss your presence in the threads ^^

...ima go eat some oreos now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 am
Oh gosh. I just found out about this OOC thread... =____=;;

My reaction to the new plot twist:
*looks at Imminent's post* Oh, it's a long one..maybe I'll skip it and read it later.. mrgreen *accidentally read the last sentence of the post* WHATTT???!! *goes back up and reads the whole thing*

(O A O)

*sits in front of Imminent like a little kid in a storytelling session* What happens next?! What happens NEXT!!?~ xD  

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am
You're killing me Dreiyan. Killing me! Urgh... ^-^

Lythe: So true... lol Except when my parents got in the car they told me to go to Texas Roadhouse....I have no idea how watching that movie could give them steak-on-the-brains... xD (That sounds really weird...)

Yeah, Kaiden, Life Sucks the World is Flat and Micky Mouse is a F***ing Rat. We all know how it is. That quote got me through Middle School (if that's any consolation. lol ). Glad to hear you might have found something!

You know what's sad Skittlez? I could actually picture you with big bug eyes, hurriedly clawing at your mouse so you can scroll back to the top of the post... lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:39 am
Quote:
You know what's sad Skittles? I could actually picture you with big bug eyes, hurriedly clawing at your mouse so you can scroll back to the top of the post... lol

This...made me lol pretty hard. I think ima draw a sketch of it.  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm
omg i'm so sorry but kinda not at the same time! Once I got started i just kept going and going and there was so much detail I wanted to etch out in that setting and and and *head explodes*

I really didn't intend to make a wall of text like that, but hey, I hope it's at least an interesting read. (if a horribly dark and gruesome one at that).

And Imminent...are you satisfied? whee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:30 pm
Whooowee! And I thought the title of "The Wall" belong to me! Long, well-written post Dreiyan! It was good. Wish there was a picture of this Berserker thing... I'm curious. xp lol

I'll try and post within the week. Been working my arse off and planning for a road/plane trip that I'll be embarking upon in the next 10 days. Hope you can have the patience that I was unable to display... sweatdrop  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:52 pm
What I've done in the past (for really tolerant and in-depth roleplays) is at certain points when I post I add music links and images (or image links) in my posts just to enchance the reader's experience. But since I think that's a bit much for this RP, and my post was already long enough, i'll put em here instead!

This is the best group of images for describing the Berserker (any fans of Dead Space will know this one)
Dead Space Brute (Best description of body structure and ugliness)

L4D Tank (best description of the upper body and the 'sunk-in head'

??? (Best thing I found for the skin texture and color pallette. A nasty purplish-black with a dead/oily looking skin

Just kinda mash em all together, give it four reptillian eyes on the face, a really nasty and F*** up mouth full of teeth, and a mo-hawk line of coarse/spiky hair running down its back like a wild boar. There ya go! *gives Solace a cookie for creating such a horrific being* :3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 pm
Lol, my eyes are big enough~ Everyone says they look like they're about to fall out.. *squeezes eyes shut* >_______<;;

..Blood, gore, giant monster all in an oh so descriptive post!!!~ And there a pictures!!!! AAAAHHH~~

Oh, btw..I was listening to Paramore's Monster while reading Imminent's post(the previous one),it fitted Deidre perfectly... If this RP ever turns up on TV, I've got the perfect OP for it!! xD  

manekiusagi

Hygienic Bloodsucker

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas