Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
From Rags to Riches to Ragnorak {Quake!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo v.s. Crimson, who would you root for?
NeophantomX
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Crimson Flash
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
What does this have to do with anything?
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:17 am
((Chapter Two Summary: Up to date to this post. I try to keep the summary on the first page up to date. If I don't, yell at me.

Current Character Locations
:
Earth:
1) Around the candlelight vigil: Andrelia, Casidy

Other World:
1) Regent's Palace: Cyrus
2) Ruthbar - Town 1 Where Shaco is rumored to be:
- Tavern: Muko
- In the Streets: Neo, Ari, Xaldin(?), Shaco
- In Leonardo's view: Leonardo, Ezio, Celeste, Troa
- Some Tavern: Clad, Genya
- In a dead man's house: Rugalia, Lunia
3) Rebel Outpost near Onicann- Town 2 with the Sports Tournament: Alister, Noise, Rine

~Chapter Two: Who Am I?~

Ezio, Genya, Celeste, Lunia, and Troa get warped to the Other World as Genya sneezes in the middle of a chorus at the candlelight vigil and fall from the sky into the middle of Leo/Shaco/Clad/Rugalia battle. Xaldin calls them heroes, but no one knows what he's talking about. One of Troa's split personalities(Vince) takes over and maims people, but gets knocked out when Troa hits himself in the head. Celeste is shocked at what Troa is doing. Leonardo reprimands Troa and looks at the two, trying to calm Celeste. Rugalia carries Lunia to the house of the man that was killed by Shaco after she sends a shockwave that freaked everyone out. Shaco's still doing his thing, but may have retreated. Clad runs off with an unconscious Genya, who ran into a wall, and wakes him up with strong alcohol in the face. Muko woke up to screaming red clowns and left the tavern he was in.

Back at the candlelight vigil on Earth, Andrelia notices something is wrong and Lunia's disappearance and goes to take Casidy out of the area.

Meanwhile in Onicann on the Other World, Alister, Polom, and Noise break out the two rebels caught in the jail and return to a rebel outpost through a barn. Unknown to them, Rine has snuck in and is waiting for whoever shows up.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 pm
Andrelia Synclair
I won't ever give up. I'll die before I let anything happen to you.

User Image Andrelia met Casidy's eyes as she looked up at him, and could see the confusion written all over her face. There was also a hint of fear present... she was probably worried about the way was behaving and how he was looking around everywhere. He had to keep her calm, but in the dark. There was no need for her to know about the disappearing students yet, all that was important was keeping her safe at the moment. "We have to leave, right now. I've got a really bad feeling, and I don't want you to get hurt," he told her, grasping her wrist in a firm but non-oppressive grip. "Follow me, Casidy. You need to get out of here right now."

Even he didn't quite understand why he was reacting so strongly. Sure, Lunia, along with other students, had competely vanished into the Other World, but that didn't necessarily warrant a Defcon-1, did it? No, it wasn't just that. There was a heavy feeling in the air right now, a eeling he couldn't identify. Whatever it was, he wanted Casidy as far away from it as possible, and he didn't care if she objected.

His eyes continued to sweep over the vigil, but nothing unusual caught his attention... whatever he felt wasn't doing anything yet, but he knew it was there. A sense of danger filled the air around him and almost made him feel like he would suffocate.  

Draconia Crystalis

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:14 pm
((Other World - Genya))

The thing with weird ears and clothes and chains and ...lots of weird things... laughed, and Genya blinked, his mouth open. "...not a dream?" the blonde graduate student stammered. That didn't make sense. Nothing made sense. It could still be a dream. The science student stared at the ratty piece of cloth that Clad offered him. Is that even sterile? How many microbes and bacteria are on that thing? After more thoughts of biological organisms, infections, and what not, Genya finally remembered his manners. But there was no way he would be touching that thing. "Ummm, thanks, I'm fine..." He quickly wiped his face with his sleeve, taking off his glasses momentarily and wiping them off with his shirt as well. Now there were some nice brown stains on his dress shirt. He could have wiped it on his tie and it would have been less noticeable, but that hadn't really been something he was thinking about. Genya was still kind of in shock, and this creature thing was speaking strangely. An accent. That was all, right? But everything in front of Genya seemed to defy logic. It looked like time had reversed. For all he knew, it could have been a Lord of the Rings time frame, whenever that was. Not Earth in modern times.

"Sky? Fall?" Genya felt his face go red as he tried to think. "Umm..." He didn't remember falling. Maybe he just needed reminders. He did remember a candlelight vigil and a sneeze. Uh... I didn't fall asleep at the vigil, did I? That would be immensely rude... I sneezed really loudly.... "Umm.... what species are you , and uh, where is this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:35 pm
When neo saw people falling from the sky he thought nothing of it at first thinking it some wizards game or some other foolish prank perhaps? Surely it was nothing serious or important or his finely honed instincts would pick up on it and alert him of the importance. However after giving it a bit more thought he suddenly thought of something. what if the people werent falling for some random wizards fun? what if it had something to do with the sword like a symbol of its coming or that he was getting close to finding its location even perhaps maby. Yes that was surely it they were connected with the sword and that meant he ahd to find at least one of them and identify what they knew of the sword before he was needed with the rebels again. He then quickly ran off down the streets dust kicking in the wind and a mad grin on his face that would disturb even the most hardened of people.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

linkboy11

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:20 pm
Rugalia stopped in his tracks, and appeared to temporarily lose all determination to leave for a moment. He turned to face her, a big smile on his face, and slapped himself in the forehead, "Of course! How could I forget?!" He leaned down onto one knee, her hand still in his, as if he was proposing, and looked up her, "My name is Rugalia. Rugalia Tousa, to be exact." He looked down at her hand, his smile unfading, and kissed it gently, "Very pleased to make your acquaintance." He looked back up at her, his big, dumb smile even bigger and dumber, "Might the beautiful maiden have a name as well?" He inquired, still in the same position, her hand still in his. He was certainly acting like himself once again; apparently, not even a murder scene deters him from wooing women for very long.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:54 am
All that Lunia's face could show was confusion, worry and uncomfort. She didn't know how to react to Rugalia, she didn't even know if he was just acting to make her feel like someone in this world actually liked her. It was so obvious that Lunia had no clue of what to say or do next, she looked at Rugalia now, and sighed gently."I'm sorry, you see.. i.. umm.." she was stammering her words, and for some reason she started to get a bit upset, like a little girl. "Nobody has ever been this nice to me, for my entire life.. i'm just not used to this, it's all very confusing.. i'm just so used to people hating me and making fun of me.." she added, looking at the ground. "I'm sorry.." she added, a tear falling from her visible eye. She just stared at the ground, feeling afraid of how Rugalia would react to her random change of mood.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:49 am
Celeste looked at Leonardo as she took his hand, he didn't seem as a threat but she would still keep her guard up. "Thanks a lot..." she said. "I'm sorry...I'm just confused...that's all...can you tell me where we are at?" she requested as she stood to her feet. Her long black hair was ruffled as she looked how she felt right about now. "My name is Celeste" she said introducing herself, waiting to find out the stranger's name.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 pm
The Inferer RED
User Image
'I am Rine~<3'

The man was back. Oh, joy!

He walked into the room and disarmed himself. That was one less thing Rine would have to do. And he lied down onto the bed to look at a note before dropping it. Before it hit the ground Rine merged out of the shadows and with a quick dash picked it up from the ground and back to her former position, next to the desk.

A grin split onto her youthful face, “Hello.”

Surprises were always fun.

'Now meet your demise~  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ChickenBear

Greedy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Alister took a moment before he grasped the unknown hello, he lifted his head to see where it came from, it came from a girl, Alister stood up and took a step forward, he stopped to think a moment about if he'd seen that face before, after a few seconds it clicked, the girl wasn't part of the resistence, and she had some how of snuck into the hideout.

Alister made fists, he would have thought about running for his weapon but she might of had time to act, depending on what her motives are, in any case Alister wasn't one to underestimate, "I'd prefer it if you had knocked" he took a moment to watch the girl in black "who are you and what do you want?" something about this girl seemed familiar.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:34 pm
A young woman dressed in blue and black with long black hair could be seen in the other world. She was beautiful and had fair skin. She wore an outfit of a ninja and had a mask that covered her face, well the lower half. Her name was Morrigan, worker of the King. Right now she was awaiting any kind of orders from him but he was in his room and she would not. She sighed as a tan cat walked to her as it rubbed against her leg. She picked it up and put it in her laugh. "Jade...how long are we going to have to do this?" she asked curiously.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:28 am
((Other World - Cyrus - For those of you that celebrate Christmas, Merry Christmas! For those of you that don't, Merry Christmas anyway!))

The Regent closed the book he was reading lines of and carefully placed it back in the hidden alcove before it locked and sealed, disappearing seemingly from existence. This rest that he had agreed to take wasn't being very restful. Cyrus knew he needed the rest though. The blonde king shook his head and sighed. Perhaps, a walk would clear his head. He tossed on the usual royal adornments and cloak and walked out of his chambers without the scepter.

As he walked slowly in thought through the hallways, he noticed a ninja woman with long black hair. "Lady Morrigan," he said with a small smile. "I trust you are doing well today?" Actually, this would be good for information gathering, Cyrus thought, as he realized a task that Morrigan could do rather well. "I'm sure you have heard of the DMage Researcher..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:00 pm
Morrigan then heard a familiar voice as she turned around. He called her "lady" when actually she was a Princess...well technically a Queen since her mother is dead. "I'm doing alright" she said. Calisto growled. Well I'm not doing well at all Morrigan...grow a ******** back bone you b***h she screamed at her sister. Morrigan disregarded her message. She looked at him. "I think I have...I need a little more information" she said to him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:52 pm
((Other World - Cyrus - Oops, Solaris. My mistake. ))

Cyrus nodded at Morrigan's response, noting the cat's reactions, but not being able to hear the conversations between Morrigan and her sisters. "The information will help in the long term regarding you and your sisters' situation." The Regent had not broken any promises yet. "The researcher's name is Neo Spades. He is... a character... one who has devoted his life to the workings of the DMage Sword. I would like you to scout and find out all you can about him and his research."The reason why Cyrus had not ordered for Neo to be brought in and questioned blatantly was because that method of approach sometimes backfired. "Be careful. Sir Spades has strange habits with women." Neo Spades seemed to not have a great reputation when it came to women, and Cyrus didn't want Morrigan getting into that type of trouble. "He is in the Ruthbar area."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:16 pm
Morrigan looked at Cyrus and stood up. "Okay no problem" she said to him. "I'll keep in contact" she told him. Jade followed right behind Morrigan. "This shouldn't be a hard task after all" she added. "You have your ways of contacting me" she said. She grabbed Jade and waited for Calisto to grab on, even if she couldn't be seen. A blue light surrounded her as she orbed away towards the Ruthbar area. She then set her sister down and Calisto stepped away. She would have to find Neo Spades.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

linkboy11

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:51 pm
Rugalia had received quite a few negative responses to his advances in the past, but this was by far the worse. Not only did he confuse, upset, discomfort, and worry Lunia, he managed to make her cry as well. He slowly got up, listening to her words. Nobody's ever been this nice to her? Exactly where in the sky is she from?! He frowned and nodded, "No, no need to apologize. I should be the one apologizing, I had no idea..." He seemed to be at a loss for words. He took a few moments to gather his thoughts, and continued speaking, "I don't know where your from, but I have no idea why anyone would hate or make fun of you. It doesn't make any sense; you seem like a fine young woman to me..." He shook his head, "I'm sorry... but, I think we should get out of here before one of us ends up dead." As soon as he finished his sentence, a confused combatant charged towards them. Rugalia almost stabbed him in the heart, but didn't want to frighten Lunia; as such, he simply bashed the man on the head with the blunt side of his longsword. Luckily, the man wasn't well equipped, had no helmet, and possessed little skill. He turned to Lunia, smiling sadly, and softly said, "I'll make it up to you somehow, I promise. Now let's get out of here."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff