Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
M.A.M. OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:16 pm
where is char at any ways I mean out of the group other than Ailu Char is the only one who has spoken to ray through the mind thought thing so i am surprised you dont post her up feeling his return but I aint saying to do it idk on how your character works and i aint going to tell you to do it because I thought about it.

anyways awsome work with the amulet Mind wasnt what I had in mind but it was better than what I was going to do. (amulet is special theres a reason Ailu was given it beyond the whole guide marker for Ray to come back)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:18 pm
Ray, Char is with Dak, Sookie, and Dak's sister... I don't think that they have posted yet because Tiki got sick and had some family problems...  

xXxMimi-96xXx

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:25 am
ah this makes since  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm
yeah..
and, i dont wanna be rude and like.. post as her.
trust me, i would post.
but, its time for Dino to shine.. but, i'll post tomorrow seeing how im busy on the phone and ima go do my hw then sleep.. >.<

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:54 pm
@Ray- Thanks, I just assumed big light and necklace was from Lance for Ray. Just an assumption. I kind of like Reo's ideas, it seems to fit a little with the portals that you used. Could be something like that later.

@Nessie- D: Uh ohs..well I'm patient for everyone to return and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:05 pm
mhmm.
i cant wait to have the gang together and such. :3

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:53 am
Well mind Iwas gong for the amulet would be Rays anchor (if you remember Lance pulled something from Rays chest and thought it was the heart wink yeah) but hell that was bloodydamn good. anyways if I 2 weeks i am gone so before i come back I am almost hoping for a novel of pms for the story and of what has happened. (ten weeks if I decide to stay off now ten weeks of yall posting at least two three times a day some can use phones to do it but sheesh Idont want to be coming back and having to wait for every one to finish a plot they were running granted I dont want to run and take control of it and make things go insane but I try to help keep it going) anyways....if i aint on for a while ill see ya all march or april BYE EVERY BODY Send me messages to my email if you dont have it already.

Calciferdarkrain@live.com it is my msn and my main

bye every body miss you all ciao soyonara bye adios bye......bye.....byyyyyyyyyye........soooooooo loooooooooong  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:30 pm
Welp, gonna need a roll call of who's all here in the RP in this OOC.
Names
-MindXHunter
-Ray(Sorta)
-Nessie
-Mimi

Going to need to see what needs to be done and who can go where and just see what happens. We can try and get all this going again I suppose. Going to need everyone's attention and here though. I can answer questions, feel free to ask. And for updates if you feel you need them.  

MindxHunter

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:24 am
Well here it is that time of fairwells and goodbyes but fret not for I will return after all I will still have those weekends off the military still is like any other job ya know. So here is a goodbye that is laced in a promise of returns. A silent storm is but a shadow of the things to come so stay safe behave and dont cause to much chaos....meh cause as much mayhem as you see fit after all its not like anyone can stop you truely.....(save for the law enforcers >.>)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 pm
-Kicks Ray in the bum out the door- Bring home the bacon  

MindxHunter

DakTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:59 pm
Jeebus... I'm really sorry the RP is stuck because of me and Tiki guys. We'll get to it as soon as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:27 pm
wraps s arm around Daks neck and starts to give him a noogy- YES IT IS YOUR FAULT NOW FIX IT THE RP IS FALLING IN TO PAGE THREE

-lets go after shaving dak bald- Muahahahaha

anyways im out leave monday....ill leave another note before i have to catch the bus and get sworn in  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:14 am
We'll get there one day. I'm a patient person oddly enough.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:50 pm
I'm sorry I'm holding the rp up...I have no clue where the heck the other new guy is and I'm...lost...  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 am
We guessed you quit >_>. Waiting on Tiki  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items