Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 3.5] Crystal Hearts - Recruiting/updates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manozz55

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:33 pm
I'm a good little adventurer and bought food ^_^ ha ha.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 pm
lol, wanna internet cookie? :3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:33 am
Tsubaki Mizuru
Unless you want to eat someones cat you should at least grab a little food since your starting in a large city x3

I have no qualms with this.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:51 am
WARNING! Any character sheets NOT done by 5pm Eastern!TODAY! Will have to wait to be added to the campaign! I repeat 5pm Eastern! Which means 9 hours from now!  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Keefe_the_Music_Man

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:04 pm
Huzzah! this means we will be getting underway soon. : D (btw, glad you called us on the food thing, I had forgotten : x) Just a headsup, I'm switching accounts in the near future, and at any moment Keefe may be replaced with Krius Beldruun. Just a warnin' not to be shocked if a different account starts postin' for my characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:27 pm
lol tats fine keefe. PS: All currently completed characters are now designated the starters. I'm still accepting like 10 more slots but any other characters tat aren't the starters are non-starters. Non-starters have to wait for me to add them to the story o3o  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm
PSS: Tomorrow I will post here the link for another subforum thread which will have the game up ready for us to play :3
((Fixed typo >> ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:46 am
THE CAMPAIGN!!!!  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Manozz55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 pm
I'm definitely thinking about a bluff check. Telling him that I had a better offer from another 'collector' of items. But then again... he doesn't seem to take kindly to rogues. >.< Competition does get people to go higher, though, well sometimes at least.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm
Always late to the show!

Darn.

Well, at least I'll get to see an interesting campaign.  

Fiend The Bunny

Fluffy Codger

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Cross, you may not think it but age has an effect on your character. Since your character is no where near fully matured you need to minus one ability score from wis, int and cha. Then you need to add one ability score to str, dex and con. :l

It doesn't effect much of my character, just how much of my sorcerer spells I can cast and their dc... But I can live with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:54 pm
Manozz55
I'm definitely thinking about a bluff check. Telling him that I had a better offer from another 'collector' of items. But then again... he doesn't seem to take kindly to rogues. >.< Competition does get people to go higher, though, well sometimes at least.
lol that and you don't even know what the item is! HAH!  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Manozz55

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 pm
True, but if he was the only one to know about said item. And someone was to bring up that someone else had found out about it and it's whereabouts. Could lead to suspicion of a rat within his company >.< Soo many factors that come into play with this stuff I just love it. Still not sure if I'm going to push my luck any further this early in the campaign ha ha.  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 3 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:13 pm
Knowledge rolls (history+9 and Arcane+9) in order. I have to go now, That is way I rolled it here. I will make my next post at 10pm  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:57 pm
If I want to get added in later, do I get full HD for the levels that I miss?
I kinda have an eccentric idea for a character, but it's not really feasible at level one due to LA, but might work at level 2 with full HD.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff