Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:07 pm
Nova finally appeared standing on benkei's shoulders to keep from getting wet much. " wow i go for a small walk and then pass out and the base falls to shambles. You said night owls right? thats weird i didnt think only a couple members could take out our base like this with so many on active duty. Well then should we get going its been awhile since i last fought." said nova as he hoped off benkei and floated in the air to avoid getting wet again.

Itachi sighed as armand took off. He picked up amaya as he flew out the door and down to where everyone was beofre setting amaya down gently. " so its about to start then, interesting. Hey commander do you need any help other there or should we go after others like at those explosions?" yelled Itachi so Lucien could hear him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:13 pm
"I don't want to either, but if we want to live...I think we'll be retreating. We do have a problem though...." Thanks to Demios, everyone was now beneath a shield. Everyone was the problem. He couldn't teleport but so many people alone and without Jhelae, he didn't know how to port people through shadows. He could teleport them, but it they'd be going less than two miles. The Fallen Phoenix were closing in on their position. They might as well get a headstart. "Here we go!" Roulin closed his eyes but this time, they were much, much harder to open. His body was sore and felt as though he had just lifted a few hundred pounds. He had teleported the entire time a bit over a mile onto a beach. People looked at them after wiping the sand from their eyes. How did they get there? Who were they? Where did they come from? Roulin's vision was blurry and his legs were weak. "I'm...I'm going to need a bit of help..." Blood dripped from his nose before he fell over onto the side just beside his brother.

~~~

"It matters not." Timothy said. "Look at that. They teleported to the beach. They didn't escape that other team of vagabonds that want their heads." Timothy turned his electric blue orbs to Ember and grinned. "Just like all those years ago. We have to erase an entire generation just for one thing. Hopefully when we kill this one, no one else will worry about The Nol Era." He looked back down at the teams from the sky. "The Night Owls separated to go look for that nonexistant book. They'll only be finding the last of our kind, Water." Timothy replied to both Noah and Ember. "She's the most versatile in the team. Hehehe."

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 pm
((Fallen Phoenix))

"Tsch," Benkei muttered as he felt yet more weight on him thanks a lot to Nova. Why was the guy who had been completely unhelpful standing on his shoulders? He glared at Nova as the magician began to float in the air with an accusatory look that said "You're one to talk, useless." Benkei clamored out of the water, taking note of the damage. Some base they had. It was rubble now.

---------------------------------------------------------
((UNS))

"Same to you," Armand said with a small grin as he headed off after Anya, glancing back at Amaya and Itachi for a moment before leaving. Not too long later, he skidded to a stop behind Anya when they reached one of the messes in the area. It looked almost as if the earth had thrown up. What happened here? Well, at least, it wasn't barfing now. That didn't even sound pretty. Then again, Lucien's voice sounded. That explained the mess, and from the new UNS leader's tone, it sounded as if there'd be more violence. That was already obvious from the order. Lucy, you're smart, but why can't you think of any nonviolent methods? "Why don't we just have a converting party?" he asked with a smile, knowing full well what would probably be Lucien's answer.

Amaya arrived with Itachi, having now used to being randomly carried around by him despite Neo's "bridal" joke. Clueless as she was, she still noticed Lucien floating in the air above them, and only because Itachi had flown her there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:37 pm
Jhelae heard a voice that caused her very heart to drip with pure loathing. She turned around and clenched her teeth and her fists upon seeing Sibal, one of U.N.S. finest cybernetic beings. She let out a low growl. "What are you doing here?" she snarled, her eyes burning with anger and wanting to rip him apart piece by piece.

Shade was unable to move at all. She was forced to allow Roulin to teleport her and the others towards the beach. Once they were there, walking, or even standing for that matter, was not an option. Her wounds were very great. She fell upon her stomach, blackness enveloping her as she fell unconscious, blood seeping from her many wounds in a very fatal manner.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:40 pm
((UNS.... ugh, I think I failed the Will come back on this post.))

A female voice responded to Will's words. "Ah, but a cat would be much more careful than an owl, wouldn't you say, milady?" The Satan Owl turned around to face Syd with a very welcoming smile, looking at his stalker, who appeared to be a morose long blonde haired lady. "But of course, that is why you are far from curious," he stated matter-of-factly, looking right into her eyes. He had noticed that her eyes seemed distant, but he didn't place that she was blind. She didn't seem to be a very colorful woman at first glance.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 pm
Noah came floating down and stopped right beside Timothy and Ember as he stood on air once again. "Well that sucks for them.... Though I wonder if Water can handle the Pheonix if she does decide to fight." He teased standing there with his Teal colored eye's looking down upon the teams and his overcoat flowing with the wind. Noah smiled at the thought of water going against The Pheonix but he knew very well Water wasn't going to go down easy at all so there was really no fuss on that matter.  

Celestin Selone

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Syd was not deterred by Will's attempt at a retort. "I take that to mean you believe I am an Owl." she stated. It more a statement than an expected question. Just from Will's tone of voice she could tell that he had a smile on his face. But she knew enough not to take everything that the Satan Owl said as something genuine. So she would do the same for his smiles as well. Even though she was indeed blind, Sydney returned Will gaze right into his eyes. The position of the source of his voice told her his approximate height, as the same method did for anyone else she was talking to. This was how she was able to look someone directly to their face without actually having to see it.

===

Anya skidded to a halt as she came upon the wall of plant life. However, when her eyes found Lucien floating in the air high enough to be seen, Anya frowned. "Honestly, Lucien. With your power I'm sure you could have done that already! Or are you just too much of a lazy a** to finish the single Owl your fighting off on your own?" Anya stated. She heard what Itachi called out to their leader, but she didn't say anything to that effect. Instead what she had said was purposely insulting to Lucien. It wasn't like she kept her dislike for him completely hidden.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 pm
Nova smiled some at benkei and laughed. " true i wasnt around for the fight but i'm geusing all you did was get tossed around the room so you werent much use yourself. anyway i am about to get some use right now so relax. I just happen to know some healing magic so I can help out there before we go." said nova calmly as he lifted his right hand into the sky. " curaga gantes." said nova as a magic symbol appeared above the team as healing light shone on all of them healing minor wounds quickly and slowly closing the gash on Aaliyah's arm so she could fight again. It was a little tiring to heal the entire team like this but it was important to him to make sure everyone was alright.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:07 pm
((YG, The FAllen Phoenix, and The Phoenix are two different things. They were referring to The FAllen Phoenix.))

Sabrina smirked at Lucien. "Your arrogance will be your downfall" she said the poisons still in the air. "I thought you paid attention to detail, because the yellow mist...is going to severely poison you, in about a few seconds" she said with a laugh. "Well I must be off...I've done what I came to do, see you guys soon" she said with a laugh vanishing.

"I dont know if it's a trap or not Kojiro" she said with a wence. "But for now, it seems that's all we can do, we have no base anymore" she admitted angrily, not at him but at the situation. As Nova healed them she smiled. "Thanks a lot" she replied.

Amara looked at the stand. Looking back at Sibal and her commrades she said nothing. Knocking it over, a small hole was in the ground. Reaching down the hole she lifted up an artifact....a book. "I think this is the book..." The Phoenix replied. Opening it up, the first page was blank, turning a few more pages....blank. "It's not it...it's a blank book" it said aloud looking at Sibal with glowing eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:25 pm
Azula looked at the beach. "Woah..." They had just gone from the airport to a beach, a very nice beach at that. She looked at Roulin as he fell over. "You okay Roulin?" She saw he had a bloody nose. She really disliked the sight of blood. "Umm should someone take care of Roulin because I do not do well with blood." She looked at his blood and grimaced. "Gross."  

Number9Hearts

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm
((Neo, I'm holding off on my other character posts until other people on the teams respond.))

"If you believe so." The Satan Owl slowly approached Syd and raised his hand toward the golden hair by her face to run his fingers through the strands. He was analyzing her figure and personality while he was at it out of habit. "Beautiful hair," he muttered audibly. Though Syd's eyes met his before, now that he was closer, he could tell. Her powers were honed, and she wasn't inexperienced. "Did you come to enjoy a tan, hmm?" If she didn't stop him, his hand would move to her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm
" Sabrina I would take you seriously if you were someone that needed my attention. Powerful as you are I simply have more powers, which gives me more options. The funny thing about becoming mist is I don't breathe gas doesn't get absorbed into the skin and therefore I'm afraid I get to live for another day. " He watched as she laughed and vanished. He just shook his head. " Anya, I know you heard that, becareful of the yellow mist it will probably kill you. " He looked towards Itachi and shook his head. " I think the battle is done. Good job though. " he floated down and landed on the roof of a tall building. He looked down towards the beach, although he wasn't directly able to see it he knew they were there. However, this was enough for today. " Armand. " He said taking his attention from the beach. " My friend if you can get all of us in a room without causing a thermo nuclear blast then by all means let's set up a conference. "

" Now now Lucien you know that would be to easy. " crimson mist filled the rooftop and solidified Dante he was looking towards the beach standing behind Lucien. " You know things never work out that easy. "

" Don't remind me. I want to change the world, and sadly no revolution has occurred without bloodshed, it may seem grim now, but I will change this world for the better. "

" You and Che are so much alike, it's like you're his son along with Roulin. "

" Don't.....Just don't I don't want to be compared to him......Not anymore. " he looked towards the ground.

" You know it's not to late. " Dante looked over his shoulder.

" Yes....it is. "

Sibal looked towards the fiery Phoenix. " You're under a mountain, blast here and you'll be buried under .4539% of a mile under solid rock, even with your phoenix flame you'll be crushed like an insect under your foot. " He walked forward, he could see the blank book. " I told you, it would be to easy if it were just right there. Life is never that simple. " He looked towards Jhelea, he had saved memories of her and Amara, the memories were nothing special just data to him. " What do you think. I was sent here by Lucien simple as that. " He stopped walking and just stood there with his 4 arms folded. "Now what will you do? Your book is seemingly gone, or maybe that is your book in which case it is aparantly worthless. " He looked at the blank pages with his cybernetic eyes, he wasn't detecting anything unusual. " Lucien said it wasn't an ordinary book perhaps certain conditions haven't been met. "

Anderson just listened to the cat thing talk. " Wiw, where have I been for the past year. He looked at the blank book the sudden seal pulsed in his eye for a brief moment. His eyes very slightly widened then went back to normal. " Well regardless it's a book and we were sent for a book, and look we found one. "  

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm
If Will had been expecting to get a reaction out of her for touching her hair like he was just now, he was going to be rather disappointed. Sydney didn't even flinch and her gaze never once shifted, even as Will moved towards her. "I am not superficial like most women..." she replied simply. Her tone was unchanging as her expression normally was. It was flat and devoid of any emotion. "I would have thought someone of your age would know not to touch a woman without her permission." Syd added. Her words had a sort of dark undertone. But whether it was intentional, Will would never know.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 pm
"You're an idiot, Lucien. No matter how 'smart' you claim to be." Anya retorted, rolling her eyes. Of course the gas wasn't going to affect her. Her ability to neutralize poisons would solve that issue for her. However, Anya wasn't going to give that part of her powers away to someone like Lucien. As the leader of the UNS, he should already know that anyway, having looked over personal files and crap like that. Her familiar scowl returned to her face. "Well, that was boring." she muttered to herself as the battle seemed to be over without her having to do anything. That was another thing she hated about Lucien's running things at the UNS. She never got to do anything exciting.  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:22 pm
((So I was haveing internet problems all day so I haven't been able to post.... Ive read the posts though...))

John head was throbbing. For a couple seconds it was the only thing he could think of the next he relaized he was asleep.
His eyes flew open to see a completely diferent scene that was before him before the huge blank in his memory.
He rubbed the back of his head to find a sore spot. His best guess is that he was hit in the back of his head by a flying object near the begining of the battle.
"Bloody hell... What just happened?" John asked the other Fallen Pheonix's around. "Wern't we in the base last time I checked?" John stood up slowly being careful.
He quickly checked his possions to find them all on him where he left them.

((I think that fits in... Sorry for being gone all day...))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games