Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
███ ♡ █ Ῥ ɾ ɑ η η ӄ έ 'ș ... tests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 11:59 pm
xxxxxxxxxxUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx.xxyourxxworstxxxxN I G H T M A R Exx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCome Here To Me I'm Waiting. Feel The Disease. You'll Be Dying In My Arms Tonight!xxxOne Taste. One Lick. Now You're. Addicted!xxxDeadly. Wicked. Now We're: Infected
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCome Here To Me I'm Waiting. Feel The Disease. You'll Be Dying In My Arms Tonight!xxxOne Taste. One Lick. Now You're. Addicted!xxxDeadly. Wicked. Now We're: Infected
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYou'll Be Dying In My Arms Tonightxxx
xxx
User Image

xxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

x.xxx...RickeyxxBethxLawson
xxxxxxxxxx
████████████████████████████████████x██████████████████████████████x█████████████████
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx subconscious growing sharper every day, but unknown to us, were just countless specks of dust.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx subconscious growing sharper every day, but unknown to us, were just countless specks of dust.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxMy sibling and I, you will recollect, are twins, and you know how subtle are the links which bind two souls which are so closely allied.xx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
User Image

xxx.xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx----------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxx
x
x
x

xx(( OOC: ... ))  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:57 pm
User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Makoto Ota
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: just Makoto or if you want to be formal Ota-san
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Age written oυt ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α (gender here)
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: a host but secretly a girl.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... laid back, a bit of a procrastinator, and protective of friends and family . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Prannke

Code:

User Image
"Anyone who can willingly make another person cry will have to answer to me!"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Makoto Ota
But I like to be called: Makoto is simply fine.
I am sixteen years old! But I'll be older once January first (New years day) comes around!
My height? It's... tall for a girl, about five foot nine
It's kind of obvious but I'm a girl, even If I'm mistake for a guy almost all the time
I kinda have a thing for: a special person, gender should not matter, just the person
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: *evil glare* That does not need to be made public!
I'm just your everyday Normal Host

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...

Makoto, is a very out of the ordinary type of person, for a teenage girl that is. While most her age have their lives filled with dating, spending time with friends, and morphing into the type of women they will grow up to be, this one is the complete opposite. She is not one to depend on her looks and spends very little time on makeup or clothes, often taking one of her brother's shirts and wearing thrift store clothes so that her sister and brother can get new clothing, even though that is a privilege often given to the oldest child. Family and friends are everything to her and she is well known to work herself until she is exhausted to get her work done on top of helping her father and siblings.

While she is exceptionally hard working, she will almost always have a laid back personality and try to make people feel more relaxed and pleased, even if it means covering up how she really feels. Yet, if you cross her bad side, Makoto will be one of the first people to stand up and fight for what she thinks is right! Anyone who can make a girl, or even another person, cry or hurt them physically and/ or mentally, in her book, is nothing but scum and deserves to be treated as so. She feels that if someone is unable to smile, than she will try her best and make it her goal to put a real one on their face. When it comes to others, anyone will be able to tell that she will put her heart and soul into helping them, no matter how big or small their problem is, or even if they want her to do anything, she will see to the end that they are alright.

Despite taking care of others though, what little free time she has is devoted purely to studying. Makoto is an honors student in the first notch and even if she is not a genius, she works her butt off to get to where she is. Her biggest weakness though is fighting off the temptation to give in and take a break to relax (even if she desperately needs it). To make up for it, it is her appearance, such as getting her hair done (that is why she likes it short), putting on makeup, and shopping, that she will put off until it is too late.

My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...

Makoto is the oldest of four children to a middle class family. Since the day she was born, it was obvious that she was the apple of her father's (Shigure Ota) eye, a man who had been anticipating a daughter while most first time fathers in Japan wanted a boy. She had arrived on New years day, her mother having gone into labor while the young couple was on their way to a local temple for the new year celebrations, the baby having been expected to arrive a week later. From that day on, Shinji told his daughter that she was the best thing that could happen to him, a good luck child that was born to make people smile.

Her mother Haruko, on the other hand, felt trapped in a middle class family, now with kids to weigh her down. Over the years, she gave birth to Hiro, Sakura, Mariko, and Shinji, ages fourteen, twelve, eight, and six respectively. As the big sister, she loved her siblings to death and would do everything with them. Sadly, it did not occur to her that the mother was supposed to be the one to take care of the children. It was no shocking to anyone when five years ago, the mother left her family and moved away.

With her father devastated and working a full time job as a secretary, and a part-time job as a bartender, it fell on Makoto to pick up the slack around the house and help take care of the family. She simply stopped caring about appearances around this time and focused on school and the house. Despite this though, she grew up to be quite pretty, tall with dark brown hair and matching brown eyes. Often classmates and adults would say that if she grew her hair long, dressed in more feminine attire, and acted like a girl, she would easily be a dropout. Of course though, she would never do so willingly, saying that she would rather have someone like her for her personality rather than looks.

By the time High School came around, Makoto was already an honor roll student. With some of the best grades in her school, a teacher suggested that she apply for a scholarship at Ouran Academy, one of the most expensive schools in Japan. At first she was just going to ignore the offer and keep attending the school that her father paid for her to go to. It was when she found out that she could go to Ouran for free that she took the test.
After weeks of studying until she nearly collapsed in bed at night, she found out that she was accepted!

Now, she is now a scholarship student at the school, already known as the "poor kid" even though she is from a middle class family. Makoto is the type to make the best out of any situation and will try her best to fit in. Even if she cannot afford a uniform and all of her books are secondhand, she will not let it bring her down and has made a promise that she will graduate from Ouran!

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Makoto has few hobbies and what spare time she has is often spent around her house. Even if she acts like she is tough though, she has a fear of being called useless.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Pierrot // Senka
The Prophecy // Noto Sama 6
Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari「Your Unknown Story」 // Miku-tan

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
her siblings and father
sliced beef and onion rice (her favorite food)
reading
being able to get a nap in if possible.
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
working herself into a fever
people who can make another person cry
getting dressed up and having to spend money on herself
ultra sweet food

Prannke

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxMakotothe normal hostOta
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx█████████████████████████████████x██████████████████████████████x█████████████████
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx no cowering at the giant wall, towering before you, no hesitating at this life, that has no answer either,keep to your own pace
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx no cowering at the giant wall, towering before you, no hesitating at this life, that has no answer either,keep to your own pace
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. just continue on at your own pacexx!!!
xxx
MADE BY PRANNKE DO NOT STEAL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

User Image

xx..xxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
xxxxxxxx
x
x
x

(( ooc: ... ))  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 pm
α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

----------------------------------

Ȁ Ȃ Ȧ Ӓ Ӑ Ʌ Ⱥ Ά Α Λ Ѧ Д ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ • ȁ ȃ ɑ ɒ ɐ ȧ α ά Δ д ӓ ӑ ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾶ ᾷ
Ƀ β Ѣ • Ђ Ъ Ь ъ ь Ϧ ɓ ʙ ϐ ѣ б в Ҍ ҍ
Ȼ ʗ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ Ϲ Ѽ Ҁ Ҫ • ɔ ȼ ς ϲ ѽ ҁ ҫ
ɖ ɗ ȡ ʠ δ
Ȅ Ȇ Ӗ Ɇ Ѐ Ȩ Ȝ Έ Ё Ε Ξ Σ ξ Є Э Ӭ З Ѯ Ҿ Ҽ Ӛ Ә Ӟ Ҙ ә • ə ε έ з є э е ϵ ϶ ȅ ɘ ȇ ɇ ȩ ѐ ё ѯ ҿ ҽ ӛ ӟ ҙ ӗ ӭ
Ϝ Ғ Ӻ • ϝ ɟ ʄ ӻ ғ
Ѡ Ѿ • ɠ ɡ ʛ ɢ ɞ ʚ ɕ
Ȟ Ή Η Ң Ҥ Һ Ӈ Ӊ Ҕ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ • ʜ ɦ ћ ʮ ʯ ɧ ȟ ɥ ђ Ћ н ӈ ӊ ң ҕ ҥ
Ȉ Ȋ Ί Ϊ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί • ȉ ɨ ɩ ɪ ȋ ϊ ΐ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῖ ῗ
Ɉ Ј • ɉ ȷ ʝ ϳ
Ќ Қ Ҟ Ҝ Ҟ Ӄ • ʞ ɮ κ ќ қ ҝ ҟ ҡ ӄ
Ƚ ζ • ʟ ɫ ɬ ʅ ɭ ȴ ʃ ʄ ʆ
Ϻ Ӎ • ɯ ɰ ɱ ϻ ӎ
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й • ȵ ɲ ɳ ɴ ή π η и й ѝ л ҋ ӣ ӥ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ὴ ή ὴ ή
Ȍ Ӧ Ȏ Ȭ Ȫ Ȯ Ȱ ʘ Ό θ Ѻ ϴ Ӫ Θ Ѳ Ю ф Ὸ Ό • ȫ ȭ ȍ ȏ ȯ ȱ ɵ ɸ σ ϕ ό Φ ѻ ѳ ӧ ӫ
Ρ Ҏ Ῥ • ρ ϼ Ϸ ϸ φ ҏ ῤ ῥ
Ɋ Ϙ • ϙ ɋ Ϥ ϥ ϱ
Ȑ Ȓ Ɍ Я Г Ѓ Ӷ Ґ • я ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ȑ ȓ ɍ ʀ ʁ г ѓ ґ ӷ
Ș Ϩ ϩ Ϛ • ϛ ɛ ɜ ɝ ʂ ȿ ș
Ț Ⱦ Ҭ • τ Ϯ ϯ ȶ ʇ ʈ ț т ҭ
Ȕ Ʉ Ȗ Ώ Ω ц • ȕ ȗ ʮ ʯ ʉ ʊ υ μ ϑ ϋ ύ ΰ
Ʌ Ѵ Ѷ • ɣ ʋ ʌ ѵ ѷ ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῦ ῧ
Ϣ Ш Щ • ϣ ш щ ѿ ѡ ʍ ώ ψ Ψ ω ϖ ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῶ ῷ ὼ ώ
Ϫ Ж Җ χ Ӽ Ҳ Ӿ Ӂ Ӝ • ж ϰ ϗ ӽ ӿ ҳ ӂ ӝ җ
Ȳ Ɏ ϒ ϓ ϔ Ύ Ϋ Υ Ў У ц Ѱ Ӱ Ӯ Ӳ Ӵ Ҷ Ҹ Ӌ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ • Ч џ ў ү ұ ɣ ɏ ȳ ʎ ʏ ɤ Ϟ λ ϫ ӯ ӱ ӳ ӵ ҷ ҹ ӌ
Ȥ • ɀ ʐ ʑ ȥ ʒ ʓ ȝ

? Ɂ ɂ ʡ ʢ ʔ ʕ ʖ ˀ ˁ
Ȣ ȣ ȸ ȹ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ɶ ы ʪ ʫ Ӹ ӹ
љ њ Ѹ ѹ Ѫ Ѭ Ѥ ѥ ѧ Ѩ ѩ ѫ ѭ ѱ
҈ ҉
҈ ҉
ʬ ʭ ɚ ɷ ҂ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆
ʰ ʱʲ ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ ʷ ʸ ͤ ͥ ͦ ͧ ͨ ͩ ͪ ͫ ͬ ͭ ͮ ͯ ʹ ʺ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ˌ ˎ ˏ ˑ ˒ ˓ ˔ ˕ ˖ ˗
˂ ˃ ˄ ˅ ˆ ː ˇ ˈ ˉ ˊ ˋ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ˞ ˟ ˍˍ

① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳

⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇

⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿ ⓫ ⓬ ⓭ ⓮ ⓯ ⓰ ⓱ ⓲ ⓳ ⓴

⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ

ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ ⅿ

← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟
↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪

℀ ℁ ℂ ℃ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟
℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℵ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℻ ⅍ ⅎ ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢
㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
△ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏ ✍✡

ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ °__° ಥ__ಥ
(-`ω´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) >_<
⊙▂⊙ ⊙o⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙
(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱
─ ━ │ ┃┌ ┐ ┍ ┑ ┎ ┒ ┏ ┓ └ ┘ ┕ ┙ ┖ ┚ ┗ ┛
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏
═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬
╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻
≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿
⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒
⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯
⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍
⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭

❛❜❝❞【】〖〗►◄﹃﹄『』◢ ◣◥ ◤
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
==== ☠ ====
☆═━┈┈━═☆
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
•°o.O O.o°•
¨°o.O O.o°¨
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
░ ▒ ▓▕ ▖■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫
▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊
○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕
◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟
◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯

¡ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ •«» ¤₯ ƒ ₴ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ៛ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥

– — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · §

๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№® ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØ´ ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫

๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✿.。.: ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣·۰•●○●

ゃōゃ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※ 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

■♀『』◆◣◥▲Ψ ※◤ ◥ →№←㊣∑⌒〖〗@ξζω□∮〓※∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ≡↘↙▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅┢┦aΡpy .......♧♧ ☜♥☞.︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`·»。。♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはば ♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—

〓 ☆ ★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф юЮ ━╃ ╄━ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄ ▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×»-(¯`v´¯)-» ×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

»-(¯`v´¯)-»█┗┛↘↙╰☆╮ ≠ ☜♥☞ ︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻ ∝╬══→ ::======>> ☆═━┈ ┣▇▇▇═─ ■◆◣◥▲◤ ◥〓∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ 【】

๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

℠ ℡ ™ ¶ ₧ № ™ ℅ µ Æ æ Ǽ ǽ IJ ij Œ œ

¼ ½ ¾

✠❖☸☠ ✠

Δ - ▹ - ◆ - ◇ - ◈ - ◉ - ◊ - ○ - ◌ - ◍ - ◎ - ● - ◐ - ◑ - ◒ -◓ - ◔ - ◕ - ☮ - ☯
✓ - ✔ - √
✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
✙ - ✚ - ✛ - ✜
✩ - ✿ - ❀ - ❁ - ❄ - ❅ - ❆ - ❇ - ❤
♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
✈ - ✁ - ✂
♀ - ♂
↖ - ↗ - ↘ - ↙- ↚ - ↛ - ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ - ⇒ - ⇦- - ⇧- ⇨ - ⇩ - ➔
↭ - ↮ - ∿
∮ - ∭ - ∯ - ∰ - ∱ - ∲ - ∳
∴ - ∵ - ⋮ - ⋯ - ⋰ - ⋱
⊕ - ⊖ - ⊗ - ⊘ - ⊙ - ⊚ - ⊜ - ⊛ - ⊝ - ○ - ☼
⊞ - ⊟ - ⊠ - ⊡
⋎ - ⋏
⋐ - ⋑ - ⋒ - ⋓
⌘ - ⌠ - ⌡
℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℩

¦ º · • ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕

× ÷ − ± π ⁄ ∆ ∏ ∕ ∙ √ ∞ ≈ ≠ ≡ ≤ ≥
☺ ☻ ☼ ♀ ♂ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♪ ♫
▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ■ □ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ◊ ○ ● ◘ ◙ ◦ Ξ ◕
§ ¬ ⌐ ‰ ′ ″ Ω ⌂
¤ ₪
¨ ¯ ´ ¸ ˆ ˇ ˉ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̣
‼ ¡ ¿ ‽ “ ” „ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ « » ‹ › … – — ― ‗ ‾ ‌ ‍

☼☽

ღ ♪ ♫ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ● → ⇒ ► ◄ « » ☼ ☆ ☽ ☾ □ ▽ ↘↙╰╮ ¤ ю ◡

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

ツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはしないだろうりてたもですフクスイワダラテグー。

ィォッァ じ

Г г Ґ ґ Ѓ ѓ ─ ╫╓ ╗ ╚ ╩ ╔ ╬ ╟ ╣ ├ ┤ ╘ ┴ ↔ ↓ ↑ ± Θ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ ⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ ⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁ ⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇ ⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍ ⓎⓏ ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕ ⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛ ⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡ ⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧ ⓨⓩ

﹤ - ﹥ - ∝ - ∧ - ∨ - ∥ - ∠ - ≌ - ∽ - ≦ - ≧ - ≒ - ~ - ~ - ※ - * -  - ≮ - ≯ - + - - - × - ÷ - ﹢ - ± - / - = - ⊹ - ⊱ - ⋛ - ⋋ - ⋌ - ⋚ - ⊰ - ⊹ - 彡 - ❝ - ❞ - ° - ﹌ - ﹎ - ╱ - ╲ - ☁ - Þ - ௫ - べ - ☪ - ∷ - ≈

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ ჷ ჸ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:59 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ddbbffxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ffccdd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ffcc88 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ccff88 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ddffdd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #bbeeff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ccccff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e3e4fa xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #87ceeb xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #c0c0c0 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #96bdd4 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ccd6ff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d85486 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #008080 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b4cdcd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #7eb6ff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #6893c8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8a74a2 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #99ccff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b5ffc1 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b7b7b7 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #32a0d0 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #94cce5 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e25c5d xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f5a59a xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f57c6c xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e86981 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f5e7d8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #96cdcd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ababab xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #fae99d xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #e4f5fc xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f5e7cb xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #5c5858 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f8ecc9 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #eb9f9f xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #444444 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d1e3dd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #6b5344 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #80def8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #06ddff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #A5F3FF xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #41b6c5 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #06aeff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #80def8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ff8080 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #5b0202 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #a6a6a6 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #dde6f8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b1e4fa xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cdcdcd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cceaff xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #5c5858 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #f8Ecc9 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #eb9f9f xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d8bfd8 xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cdb5cd xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cdc1c5xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #ffb6c1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #eea2adxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #cd919exxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #c67171xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #9E1800xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8B8386xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #E1F1D6xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #F8E4C9xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #F3D7D7xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #EFBEBAxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #96bdd4xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #d85486xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #B4CDCDxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #008080xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #B4CDCDxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #7EB6FFxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #6893c8xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8a74a2xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b5ffc1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #b7b7b7xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #32a0d0xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #94cce5xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #FCD6C0xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #C9BB93xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #87CEEBxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #dfbcbexxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #FFC1C1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #EEB4B4xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #CD9B9Bxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8B6969xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #FFE4E1xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #CDB7B5xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #8B7D7Bxxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #EEE9E9xxxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇ #CDC9C9xxxxx

✖ #f26877
✖ #bb0033
✖ #e00747
✖ #f96b07
✖ #ffbb00
✖ #fcd116
✖ # 88bb44
✖ #3d8e33
✖ #008772
✖ #7fc6b2
✖ #99ddff
✖ #4a9ce8
✖ #00bbbb
✖ #0072c6
✖ #ff3366
✖#6699ff
✖#f4e89f
✖#99ccff
✖#B4eeb4
✖#006400
✖#99ccff
✖#FFC0CB
✖#C1FFC1
✖#BCD2EE
✖ #5555ff
✖#ff9999
✖#99ccff
✖ #FF6A6A
✖ #FFEC8B
✖ #F08080
✖ #63B8FF
✖ #289e9c
✖ #C6E2FF
✖ #FF82AB
✖ #d85486
✖ #CAFF70
✖ #70cad8
✖ #e66d89
✖ #698B22
✖ #EEE0E5
✖ #EEAEEE
✖ #BCD2EE
✖ #90EE90
✖ #3232cc
✖ #771199
✖ #bb0088
✖ #ee3a8c
✖ #ff0077
✖ #552200
✖ #886633
✖ #a4b294
✖ #eea2ad
✖ #00c5cd
✖ #00c78c
✖ #b4eeb4
✖ #7ccd7c
✖ #bcee68
✖ #cdcd00
✖ #6959cd
✖ #ff7d40
✖ #b0171f
✖ #f13b63
✖ #ee6363

▅▅▅▅▅ → pink
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → palevioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → hotpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → deepink
▅▅▅▅▅ → red
▅▅▅▅▅ → tomato
▅▅▅▅▅ → crimson
▅▅▅▅▅ → firebrick
▅▅▅▅▅ → indianred
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkred
▅▅▅▅▅ → maroon
▅▅▅▅▅ → brown
▅▅▅▅▅ → sienna
▅▅▅▅▅ → saddlebrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → rosybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → tan
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkahki
▅▅▅▅▅ → burlywood
▅▅▅▅▅ → chocolate
▅▅▅▅▅ → peru
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightcoral
▅▅▅▅▅ → coral
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → salmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → darksalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → orangered
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorange
▅▅▅▅▅ → orange
▅▅▅▅▅ → sandybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → goldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → khaki
▅▅▅▅▅ → gold
▅▅▅▅▅ → #EEE9BF
▅▅▅▅▅ → palegoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → yellow
▅▅▅▅▅ → greenyellow
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lawngreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → chartreuse
▅▅▅▅▅ → lime
▅▅▅▅▅ → springgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumspringgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → limegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → green
▅▅▅▅▅ → forestgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → seagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → olive
▅▅▅▅▅ → olivedrab
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkolivegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightcyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → paleturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #C6E2FF
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsteelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → powderblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → cyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → aqua
▅▅▅▅▅ → aquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → turquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → skyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #BDFCC9
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumaquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → deepskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → cadetblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → cornflowerblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → steelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → slateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → royalblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → dodgerblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #33A1C9
▅▅▅▅▅ → #63B8FF
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → teal
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkcyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → blue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #3D59AB
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → navy
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → midnightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → indigo
▅▅▅▅▅ → blueviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumpurple
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumorchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → purple
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkmagenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → lavender
▅▅▅▅▅ → thistle
▅▅▅▅▅ → plum
▅▅▅▅▅ → violet
▅▅▅▅▅ → orchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → magenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → fuchsia
▅▅▅▅▅ → #FF3E96
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumvioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → black
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslayegray
▅▅▅▅▅ → dimgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → gray
▅▅▅▅▅ → slategray
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → silver
▅▅▅▅▅ → #C1CDCD
▅▅▅▅▅ → pink
▅▅▅▅▅ → deeppink
▅▅▅▅▅ → hotpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightpink
▅▅▅▅▅ → navy
▅▅▅▅▅ → deepskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → skyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → teal
▅▅▅▅▅ → cornflowerblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → turquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → steelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → slateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → royalblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → powderblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → paleturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → midnightblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumaquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsteelblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightskyblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → aqua
▅▅▅▅▅ → aquamarine
▅▅▅▅▅ → cadetblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkcyan
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkturquoise
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslateblue
▅▅▅▅▅ → #227777
▅▅▅▅▅ → #33cccc
▅▅▅▅▅ → #ccdddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → #ccdddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → #88dddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → #11aaaa
▅▅▅▅▅ → #ccffff
▅▅▅▅▅ → yellowgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → springgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → seagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → palegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → olivedrab
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumspringgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → limegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lime
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → lawngreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → chartreuse
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → greenyellow
▅▅▅▅▅ → forestgreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkseagreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkolivegreen
▅▅▅▅▅ → wheat
▅▅▅▅▅ → tan
▅▅▅▅▅ → sienna
▅▅▅▅▅ → sandybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → saddlebrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → rosybrown
▅▅▅▅▅ → peru
▅▅▅▅▅ → peachpuff
▅▅▅▅▅ → moccasin
▅▅▅▅▅ → burlywood
▅▅▅▅▅ → chocolate
▅▅▅▅▅ → tomato
▅▅▅▅▅ → salmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → palevioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → orangered
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumvioletred
▅▅▅▅▅ → maroon
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightsalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightcoral
▅▅▅▅▅ → indianred
▅▅▅▅▅ → coral
▅▅▅▅▅ → crimson
▅▅▅▅▅ → firebrick
▅▅▅▅▅ → darksalmon
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorange
▅▅▅▅▅ → thistle
▅▅▅▅▅ → plum
▅▅▅▅▅ → purple
▅▅▅▅▅ → orchid
▅▅▅▅▅ → mediumpurple
▅▅▅▅▅ → magenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → lavender
▅▅▅▅▅ → blueviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → fuchsia
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkviolet
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkmagenta
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkorchid

▅▅▅▅▅ → silver
▅▅▅▅▅ → #aaaaaa
▅▅▅▅▅ → #bbbbbb
▅▅▅▅▅ → #cccccc
▅▅▅▅▅ → #dddddd
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightslategray
▅▅▅▅▅ → lightgrey
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → gray
▅▅▅▅▅ → gainsboro
▅▅▅▅▅ → dimgray
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkslategray
▅▅▅▅▅ → palegoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → khaki
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkkhaki
▅▅▅▅▅ → darkgoldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → goldenrod
▅▅▅▅▅ → gold

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:47 pm
x
x
x

User Image

..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find The better part of me. I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane. More than some pretty face beside a train. It's not easy to be me. Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie, about a home I'll never see. It may sound absurd:but don't be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I can't stand to fly. I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find The better part of me. I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane. More than some pretty face beside a train. It's not easy to be me. Wish that I could cry, Fall upon my knees. Find a way to lie, about a home I'll never see. It may sound absurd:but don't be naive, Even Heroes have the right to bleed
x
x
x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI T SxN O TxE A S YxT OxB ExM Ex!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt may sound absurd:but don't be naive. Even Heroes have the right to bleed. I may be disturbed:but won't you concede, Even Heroes have the right to dream.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt may sound absurd:but don't be naive. Even Heroes have the right to bleed. I may be disturbed:but won't you concede, Even Heroes have the right to dream.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:49 pm
        User Image
        User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.● ● ● ● ● ●
xxxA PART OF (( KINDNESS )) CONSISTS IN LOVING PEOPLE MORE THAN THEY DESERVE.x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████xxxx██████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know there are more things to do before now and I have a long way before I am full grown. Yet I am no longer a small child.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI know there are more things to do before now and I have a long way before I am full grown. Yet I am no longer a small child.

xxxxtext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.● ● ● ● ● ●
                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:58 pm
((decent sized anime/ cartoon/ comic picture here. not too big or small.))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx((FULL NAME HERE ALL CAPS))xx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB A S I CXI N F O R M A T I O N
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxage spelled out here
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxgender
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxsexuality
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxhuman, or Kryptonian, other (such as other alien races)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxcivilian, student , hero, villain, reporter, ect...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxSong title // Artisy
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP E R S O N A L I T Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personality here at least one full paragraph please
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxB I O G R A P H Y
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
biography here at least one full paragraph please
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE X T R A
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any extra information about your character here. for heroes and villains put your powers and weaknesses here.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxP L A Y E R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
username

[align=center]((decent sized anime/ cartoon/ comic picture here. not too big or small.))
[size=3][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=26]【[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=color2][size=22]((FULL NAME HERE ALL CAPS))[/size][/color][color=white]xx[/color] [color=black][size=26]】[/size][/color]
[/align]
[color=white]x
x[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=color1]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]★[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=color2]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]B A S I C[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=black]I N F O R M A T I O N[/color][/size]
[size=6][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][color=black]❶[/color][color=white]x[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=black]A G E[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=black][size=12]age spelled out here[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][color=black]❷[/color][color=white]x[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=black]G E N D E R[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=black][size=12]gender[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][color=black]❸[/color][color=white]x[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=black]S E X U A L I T Y[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=black][size=12]sexuality[/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][color=black]❹[/color][color=white]x[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=black]R A C E[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=black][size=12]human, or Kryptonian, other (such as other alien races) [/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][color=black]❺[/color][color=white]x[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=black]R O L E[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=black][size=12]civilian, student , hero, villain, reporter, ect... [/size][/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=13][color=black]❻[/color][color=white]x[/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=black]T H E M E[/color][/b][/size][color=white]xxxx[/color][color=black][size=12][url=url to your characters theme song]Song title[/url] // Artisy [/size][/color]
[color=white]x
x[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=11][color=color1]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=black]★[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=color2]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/size]
[size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]P E R S O N A L I T Y[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=12]personality here at least one full paragraph please[/size][/color]
[color=white]x
x[/color]
[size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]B I O G R A P H Y[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=12]biography here at least one full paragraph please[/size][/color]
[color=white]x
x[/color]
[size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]E X T R A[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=12]any extra information about your character here. for heroes and villains put your powers and weaknesses here.[/size][/color]
[color=white]x
x[/color]
[size=14][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=black]P L A Y E R[/color][/size]
[color=black][size=12]username[/size][/color]

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Lilith Anne Troskey
xxx.x ( PROTECTIVE && CARING && PERCEPTIVE )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxSEVENTEENxxxxxxHETEROSEXUAL

xxxxxxx STUDENT // CHILDHOOD FRIEND x x fly away

xxxPrannke

Code:
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxLILITH ANNE TROSKEYxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxseventeen
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxfemale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxheterosexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxhuman
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxstudent // childhood friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxOrdinary Day // Vanessa Carlton
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Growing up, Lilith, better known as Lily, was a tomboy to the core. This was mostly due to being raised around her male cousins, always following them around and being the "little sister" of the group. As quite the little hell raiser, she was always dressed up in nice clothes by her grandmother, Yetta, to be a proper little girl that could be shown off at temple services. Almost immediately after being dressed up, she would have torn her skirt, ripped off her stocking, and be covered in dirt after playing with the other kids. While the older woman would pretend to be fed up with the child, she never yelled at her or even scolded her the way that other people would.

She was the type of person who would get along with anyone, always making new friends and bringing them home to Yetta. Still, even if she accepted everyone, she was known in her Brooklyn neighborhood as the "red haired Jewish girl". Often it was the older kids that would make fun of her, making her want nothing to do with any of her former friends. It was in her best interest that Yetta had the idea that a new home and neighborhood would be just right for the both of them as a fresh start. Even if it was far from her cousins and friends, she knew that as long as her grandmother was with her, always telling her the same quote; "A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve."

Quickly, she befriended her neighbor, Conner Kenway, and almost instantly decided that whether he wanted to be or not, he was going to be her best friend! often her time was spent trying to make him talk more, easily being able to know what he was feeling. As she grew up, it was unexpected that she would turn into the mature person she is today. In a physical sense, she is the opposite of the little girl with ripped up clothes covered in dirt, and into a tall and graceful young woman who will easily take control of any situation around her. Of course, she is still the girl that will stand up for what she believes in, protect those she loves, and live by Yetta's words. Lily will put others before herself in almost every situation, often hiding her own feelings. She will keep a smile, no matter how forced or weak, on her face, even if she feeling like breaking down on the inside.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily was an accident from the start, or at least that is what her mother, Francis, told her. The woman was only sixteen when, after she found out she was pregnant, was left by her boyfriend. At first, she was convinced that she was going to raise her baby, and had even named her. When the child was born though, Francis was in shock over all of the work, feeding the child every time she cried, changing her multiple times every hour, staying awake all night, giving up her own life, it was all too much. By the time Lily was seven month old, her mother had dropped out of high school, and left the house.

It was Yetta that took over raising Lily by herself. She was always there for her, never missing a single of her life and raising the child almost as her own. Most would expect for her to have problems with not knowing her father and hardly ever seeing her mother, but she never felt an empty spot, her Grandmother's forgiving nature being passed on to her. It was easy for her to make friends until she got older and she was teased for her living situation, religion, and for her red hair. After moving, things got much better and she developed her friendship with Conner, dropping by his house almost daily.

As she grew up, Lily morphed into a lovely young woman who stands to her morals. She still lives with Yetta, now an old woman in her mid eighties, and attends high school. She is often seen with Conner or a small groups of friends.

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lily is more than just a pretty face and is protective of those close to her. The only time she will be visibly angry is when those she cares about are hurt or lying to her.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Prannke  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:17 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Jun Ichimaru // Obsidian Rapier
xxx.x ( MELANCHOLIC && STUBBORN && LOYAL )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMALExxxxxxSEVEN HUNDREDxxxxxxPANSEXUAL

xxxxxxx HIT MAN // ANTIHERO x x fly away

xxxPrannke

Code:
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxJUN ICHIMARU // OBSIDIAN RAPIERxx

x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A G Exxxxabout seven hundred give or take a few decades
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx G E N D E Rxxxxmale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S E X U A L I T Yxxxxpansexual
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R A C Exxxxmeta human (mutation)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx R O L Exxxxantihero, hit man, wanderer
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx T H E M ExxxxTalent Sampler サイノウサンプラー // LucyHasYou
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The Obsidian Rapier in costume is a person that will act on his own command and does whatever he is hired to do so. His orders are often to kill those who have gotten on the wrong side of a mob boss, corporation rivals, ending gang wars after a hefty sum was paid by the offended party, and he will carry out his orders indefinitely, after all, he has all the time in the world. When he is in action, his moves are swift and he will hardly ever react to any injuries, even serious or fatal wounds, just to calmly wait for his body to regenerate. From the outside, at least to those he does not have to take out, he seems to care little for human life, not even taking time to react to his victims and will simply take them out as quickly as possible, with his sword slashing their necks so quickly that they will die almost instantly. Yet, only those he takes out will hear him say "Death is a gift, treasure it well."
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
biography here at least one full paragraph please
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
any extra information about your character here. for heroes and villains put your powers and weaknesses here.
x
x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
username  

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Prannke

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:43 pm
α в c ם/∂/δ є ғ ɢ н ι נ к ℓ м и σ ρ q я s т υ v ω x ץ/ч z

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

⒜ ⒝ ⒞ ⒟ ⒠ ⒡ ⒢ ⒣ ⒤ ⒥ ⒦ ⒧ ⒨ ⒩ ⒪ ⒫ ⒬ ⒭ ⒮ ⒯ ⒰ ⒱ ⒲ ⒳ ⒴ ⒵

Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓒ Ⓓ Ⓔ Ⓕ Ⓖ Ⓗ Ⓘ Ⓙ Ⓚ Ⓛ Ⓜ Ⓝ Ⓞ Ⓟ Ⓠ Ⓡ Ⓢ Ⓣ Ⓤ Ⓥ Ⓦ Ⓧ Ⓨ Ⓩ

ⓐ ⓑ ⓒ ⓓ ⓔ ⓕ ⓖ ⓗ ⓘ ⓙ ⓚ ⓛ ⓜ ⓝ ⓞ ⓟ ⓠ ⓡ ⓢ ⓣ ⓤ ⓥ ⓦ ⓧ ⓨ ⓩ

Ȁ Ȃ Ȧ Ӓ Ӑ Ʌ Ⱥ Ά Α Λ Ѧ Д ᾈ ᾉ ᾊ ᾋ ᾌ ᾍ ᾎ ᾏ • ȁ ȃ ɑ ɒ ɐ ȧ α ά Δ д ӓ ӑ ᾀ ᾁ ᾂ ᾃ ᾄ ᾅ ᾆ ᾇ ᾰ ᾱ ᾲ ᾳ ᾴ ᾶ ᾷ
Ƀ β Ѣ • Ђ Ъ Ь ъ ь Ϧ ɓ ʙ ϐ ѣ б в Ҍ ҍ
Ȼ ʗ Ͻ Ͼ Ͽ Ϲ Ѽ Ҁ Ҫ • ɔ ȼ ς ϲ ѽ ҁ ҫ
ɖ ɗ ȡ ʠ δ
Ȅ Ȇ Ӗ Ɇ Ѐ Ȩ Ȝ Έ Ё Ε Ξ Σ ξ Є Э Ӭ З Ѯ Ҿ Ҽ Ӛ Ә Ӟ Ҙ ә • ə ε έ з є э е ϵ ϶ ȅ ɘ ȇ ɇ ȩ ѐ ё ѯ ҿ ҽ ӛ ӟ ҙ ӗ ӭ
Ϝ Ғ Ӻ • ϝ ɟ ʄ ӻ ғ
Ѡ Ѿ • ɠ ɡ ʛ ɢ ɞ ʚ ɕ
Ȟ Ή Η Ң Ҥ Һ Ӈ Ӊ Ҕ ᾘ ᾙ ᾚ ᾛ ᾜ ᾝ ᾞ ᾟ • ʜ ɦ ћ ʮ ʯ ɧ ȟ ɥ ђ Ћ н ӈ ӊ ң ҕ ҥ
Ȉ Ȋ Ί Ϊ Ῐ Ῑ Ὶ Ί • ȉ ɨ ɩ ɪ ȋ ϊ ΐ ῐ ῑ ῒ ΐ ῖ ῗ
Ɉ Ј • ɉ ȷ ʝ ϳ
Ќ Қ Ҟ Ҝ Ҟ Ӄ • ʞ ɮ κ ќ қ ҝ ҟ ҡ ӄ
Ƚ ζ • ʟ ɫ ɬ ʅ ɭ ȴ ʃ ʄ ʆ
Ϻ Ӎ • ɯ ɰ ɱ ϻ ӎ
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й • ȵ ɲ ɳ ɴ ή π η и й ѝ л ҋ ӣ ӥ ᾐ ᾑ ᾒ ᾓ ᾔ ᾕ ᾖ ᾗ ὴ ή ὴ ή
Ȍ Ӧ Ȏ Ȭ Ȫ Ȯ Ȱ ʘ Ό θ Ѻ ϴ Ӫ Θ Ѳ Ю ф Ὸ Ό • ȫ ȭ ȍ ȏ ȯ ȱ ɵ ɸ σ ϕ ό Φ ѻ ѳ ӧ ӫ
Ρ Ҏ Ῥ • ρ ϼ Ϸ ϸ φ ҏ ῤ ῥ
Ɋ Ϙ • ϙ ɋ Ϥ ϥ ϱ
Ȑ Ȓ Ɍ Я Г Ѓ Ӷ Ґ • я ɹ ɺ ɻ ɼ ɽ ɾ ɿ ȑ ȓ ɍ ʀ ʁ г ѓ ґ ӷ
Ș Ϩ ϩ Ϛ • ϛ ɛ ɜ ɝ ʂ ȿ ș
Ț Ⱦ Ҭ • τ Ϯ ϯ ȶ ʇ ʈ ț т ҭ
Ȕ Ʉ Ȗ Ώ Ω ц • ȕ ȗ ʮ ʯ ʉ ʊ υ μ ϑ ϋ ύ ΰ
Ʌ Ѵ Ѷ • ɣ ʋ ʌ ѵ ѷ ῠ ῡ ῢ ΰ ῦ ῧ
Ϣ Ш Щ • ϣ ш щ ѿ ѡ ʍ ώ ψ Ψ ω ϖ ᾠ ᾡ ᾢ ᾣ ᾤ ᾥ ᾦ ᾧ ῲ ῳ ῴ ῶ ῷ ὼ ώ
Ϫ Ж Җ χ Ӽ Ҳ Ӿ Ӂ Ӝ • ж ϰ ϗ ӽ ӿ ҳ ӂ ӝ җ
Ȳ Ɏ ϒ ϓ ϔ Ύ Ϋ Υ Ў У ц Ѱ Ӱ Ӯ Ӳ Ӵ Ҷ Ҹ Ӌ Ῠ Ῡ Ὺ Ύ • Ч џ ў ү ұ ɣ ɏ ȳ ʎ ʏ ɤ Ϟ λ ϫ ӯ ӱ ӳ ӵ ҷ ҹ ӌ
Ȥ • ɀ ʐ ʑ ȥ ʒ ʓ ȝ

? Ɂ ɂ ʡ ʢ ʔ ʕ ʖ ˀ ˁ
Ȣ ȣ ȸ ȹ ʣ ʤ ʥ ʦ ʧ ʨ ʩ ɶ ы ʪ ʫ Ӹ ӹ
љ њ Ѹ ѹ Ѫ Ѭ Ѥ ѥ ѧ Ѩ ѩ ѫ ѭ ѱ
҈ ҉
҈ ҉
ʬ ʭ ɚ ɷ ҂ ҃ ҄ ҅ ҆
ʰ ʱʲ ʳ ʴ ʵ ʶ ʷ ʸ ͤ ͥ ͦ ͧ ͨ ͩ ͪ ͫ ͬ ͭ ͮ ͯ ʹ ʺ ʻ ʼ ʽ ʾ ʿ ˌ ˎ ˏ ˑ ˒ ˓ ˔ ˕ ˖ ˗
˂ ˃ ˄ ˅ ˆ ː ˇ ˈ ˉ ˊ ˋ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ˞ ˟ ˍˍ

① ② ③ ④ ⑤ ⑥ ⑦ ⑧ ⑨ ⑩ ⑪ ⑫ ⑬ ⑭ ⑮ ⑯ ⑰ ⑱ ⑲ ⑳

⑴ ⑵ ⑶ ⑷ ⑸ ⑹ ⑺ ⑻ ⑼ ⑽ ⑾ ⑿ ⒀ ⒁ ⒂ ⒃ ⒄ ⒅ ⒆ ⒇

⒈ ⒉ ⒊ ⒋ ⒌ ⒍ ⒎ ⒏ ⒐ ⒑ ⒒ ⒓ ⒔ ⒕ ⒖ ⒗ ⒘ ⒙ ⒚ ⒛

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿ ⓫ ⓬ ⓭ ⓮ ⓯ ⓰ ⓱ ⓲ ⓳ ⓴

⓵ ⓶ ⓷ ⓸ ⓹ ⓺ ⓻ ⓼ ⓽ ⓾

Ⅰ Ⅱ Ⅲ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ Ⅺ Ⅻ Ⅼ Ⅽ Ⅾ Ⅿ

ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ ⅺ ⅻ ⅼ ⅽ ⅾ ⅿ

← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟
↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪

℀ ℁ ℂ ℃ ℄ ℅ ℆ ℇ ℈ ℉ ℊ ℋ ℌ ℍ ℎ ℏ ℐ ℑ ℒ ℓ ℔ ℕ № ℗ ℘ ℙ ℚ ℛ ℜ ℝ ℞ ℟
℠ ℡ ™ ℣ ℤ ℥ Ω ℧ ℨ ℩ K Å ℬ ℭ ℮ ℯ ℰ ℱ Ⅎ ℳ ℴ ℵ ℶ ℷ ℸ ℻ ⅍ ⅎ ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞ ⅟

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏
㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢
㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
△ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏ ✍✡

ಠ_ಠ ◕ ◡ ◕ °__° ಥ__ಥ
(-`ω´- ) (●ゝω)ノヽ(∀<●) >_<
⊙▂⊙ ⊙o⊙ ⊙︿⊙  ⊙ω⊙ ⊙△⊙  ⊙▽⊙
(◡_◡) (◕-◕) (◕o◕) (∩_∩)

┄ ┅ ┆ ┇ ┈ ┉ ┊ ┋ ⋮ ⋯ ⋰ ⋱
─ ━ │ ┃┌ ┐ ┍ ┑ ┎ ┒ ┏ ┓ └ ┘ ┕ ┙ ┖ ┚ ┗ ┛
┞ ┟ ┢ ┡ ┦ ┧ ┩ ┪
┣ ┫┝ ┥┠ ┨├ ┤
┬ ┭ ┮ ┯ ┰ ┱ ┲ ┳ ┴ ┵ ┶ ┷ ┸ ┹ ┺ ┻ ┼ ┽ ┾ ┿
╀ ╁ ╂ ╃ ╄ ╅ ╆ ╇ ╈ ╉ ╊ ╋ ╌ ╍ ╎ ╏
═ ║ ╒ ╓ ╔ ╕ ╖ ╗ ╘ ╙ ╚ ╛ ╜ ╝ ╞ ╟
╠ ╡ ╢ ╣ ╤ ╥ ╦ ╧ ╨ ╩ ╪ ╫ ╬
╭ ╮ ╯ ╰ ╱ ╲ ╳ ╴ ╵ ╶ ╷ ╸ ╹ ╺ ╻
≡ ≢ ≣ ≤ ≥ ≦ ≧ ≨ ≩ ≪ ≫ ≭ ≮ ≯ ≰ ≱ ≲ ≳ ≴ ≵ ≶ ≷ ≸ ≹ ≺ ≻ ≼ ≽ ≾ ≿
⊀ ⊁ ⊂ ⊃ ⊄ ⊅ ⊆ ⊇ ⊈ ⊉ ⊊ ⊋ ⊏ ⊐ ⊑ ⊒
⊕ ⊖ ⊗ ⊘ ⊙ ⊚ ⊛ ⊜ ⊝ ⊞ ⊟
⊠ ⊡ ⊢ ⊣ ⊤ ⊥ ⊦ ⊧ ⊨ ⊩ ⊪ ⊫ ⊬ ⊭ ⊮ ⊯
⊰ ⊱ ⊲ ⊳ ⊴ ⊵ ⊶ ⊷ ⊸ ⊹ ⊺ ⊻ ⊼ ⊽ ⊾ ⊿
⋀ ⋁ ⋂ ⋃ ⋄ ⋅ ⋆ ⋇ ⋈ ⋉ ⋊ ⋋ ⋌ ⋍
⋎ ⋏ ⋐ ⋑ ⋒ ⋓ ⋔ ⋖ ⋗ ⋘ ⋙ ⋚ ⋛ ⋜ ⋝ ⋞ ⋟
⋠ ⋡ ⋢ ⋣ ⋤ ⋥ ⋦ ⋧ ⋨ ⋩ ⋪ ⋫ ⋬ ⋭

❛❜❝❞【】〖〗►◄﹃﹄『』◢ ◣◥ ◤
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
==== ☠ ====
☆═━┈┈━═☆
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO
•°o.O O.o°•
¨°o.O O.o°¨
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´
`•.•●•۰• ••.•´
׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
░ ▒ ▓▕ ▖■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫
▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿
◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊
○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕
◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟
◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯

¡ † ‡ ↔ ↑ ↓ •«» ¤₯ ƒ ₴ ₥ ₦ № ₧ ₰ £ ៛ ₨ ₪ ৳ ₮ ₩ ¥

– — … ° ≈ ≠ ≤ ≥ ± − × ÷ ← → · §

๑☺ ☻ ☼♣ ♥ ♦·۰•●○●ஐﻬ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ▬♦ ◊ ◦♫ ♪ ღˇ √ « » ™ ♂♀ ©№® ◦º°×°º◦ ´¯`·»ºØ´ ׺°”˜`”°º×»- ஆ ௰ Þ ௫

๑•ิ.•ั๑ ๑۩۞۩๑ ✿.。.: ☂☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ εїз℡❣·۰•●○●

ゃōゃ ♡๑۩ﺴ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏♡ ⊙◎ ☺ ☻✖╄ஐﻬ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █▌ ▐░ ▒ ▬♦ ◊ ◦ ☼ ♠♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ の ☆ → あ ぃ £ ❤ 。◕‿◕。

# @ & * ¥☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎ ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】 《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』 ﹛ ﹜╳ + - ﹢ × ÷ = ≠ ≒ ∞ ˇ ± √ ⊥ ∠ ∟ ⊿ ㏒

▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃ ☄ ★ ☆ ☇ ☈ ☉ ☊ ☋ ☌ ☍ ☑ ☒☢ ☸ ☹ ☺ ☻ ☼ ☽ ☾ ♠   ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♨ ♩ ✙ ✈ ✉ ✌ ✁ ✎ ✐ ❀ ✰ ❁ ❤ ❥ ❦❧ ➳ ➽ 〠 〄 ㍿ ♝ ♞

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ ºº ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂✿ ♥ の ↑ ↓ ← → ↖ ↗ ↙ ↘ ㊣ ◎ ○ ● ⊕ ⊙ ○  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ § ¥ 〒 ¢ £ ※ ♀ ♂ © ® ⁂ ℡ ↂ░ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧

✐✌✍✡✓✔✕✖ ♂ ♀ ♥ ♡ ☜ ☞ ☎ ☏ ⊙ ◎ ☺ ☻ ► ◄ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◐ ◑ ↔ ↕ ♥ ♡ ▪ ▫ ☼ ♦ ▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▬ ♦ ◊ ◘ ◙ ◦ ☼ ♠ ♣ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ◈ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

㊊㊋㊌㊍㊎㊏ ㊐㊑㊒㊓㊔㊕㊖㊗㊘㊜㊝㊞㊟㊠㊡㊢ ㊣㊤㊥㊦㊧㊨㊩㊪㊫㊬㊭㊮㊯㊰

✗✘✚✪✣✤✥✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ✱✲✳❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖☀☂☁【】┱ ┲ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ☣ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ➸ ✓ ✔ ✕ ✖ *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:

【】〖〗@﹕﹗/ " _ < > `,·。≈{}~ ~() _ -『』√ $ @ * & # ※ 々∞Ψ ∪∩∈∏ の ℡ ぁ §∮〝〞ミ灬ξ№∑⌒ξζω*ㄨ ≮≯ +-×÷﹢﹣±/=∫∮∝ ∞ ∧∨ ∑ ∏ ∥∠ ≌ ∽ ≦ ≧ ≒﹤﹥じ☆

■♀『』◆◣◥▲Ψ ※◤ ◥ →№←㊣∑⌒〖〗@ξζω□∮〓※∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ ∏【】△√ ∩¤々♀♂∞①ㄨ≡↘↙▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █┗┛╰☆╮ ≠ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅┢┦aΡpy .......♧♧ ☜♥☞.︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一

﹏◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ ▽ ▧ ▨ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ◘ ◙ ▓ ▒ ░ Café № @ ㊣ ™ ℡ 凸 の ๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑ o(‧'''‧)o ❆ べò⊹⊱⋛⋋ ⋌⋚⊰⊹ ⓛⓞⓥⓔ べ ☀ ☼ ☜ ☞ ⊙® ◈ ♦ ◊ ◦ ◇ ◆ εїз

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤ ~♡のⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡~☃⊹⊱⋛⋌⋚⊰⊹✗/(*w*) ≡[。。]≡※◦º°×°º◦εїз´¯`·»。。♀♡╭☆╯ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸,

げこごさざしじすぜそぞただちぢっつづてでとどなにぬねのはば ♪♫╭♥ ๑•ิ.•ัﻬஐ ✎ぱひびぴふぶぷへべぺほぼぽまみむめも

❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺✹✸✷ ✶✵✴❄❅❆❇❈❉❊❋❖❤❥❦❧ ☀ o O #♡ ┽┊﹎.εїз︷✿‧:﹎。❤‧:❉:‧ .。.:*・❀●•♪.。‧:❉:‧ °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø*.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。.:*.:。✿*゚’゚・✿.。✎*εїз

↔ ↕ ▪ → ︷╅╊✿ ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——(•·÷[ ]÷·•)—

〓 ☆ ★┣┓┏┫×╰ノ◢ ◣ ◥ ◤ Ω ж ф юЮ ━╃ ╄━ ┛┗ ┓┏ ◇ ◆ ※ .'. ☂.'.❤ ♥ 『』 〖〗▓ ► ◄ ▒ ░ ▓ ╮╭ ╯╰ ァ ┱ ┲☃ ☎ ☏ ☺ ☻ ▧ ▨ ♨ ◘ ◙ ♠ ♧ ♣ ▣▤ ▥ ▦ ▩ ⊕

׺°”˜`”°º× ׺°”˜`”°º×»-(¯`v´¯)-» ×÷·.·´¯`·)» «(·´¯`·.·÷×*∩_∩* ⓛⓞⓥⓔ ╬ ╠ ╣∷ ღ ☃ ❆ £ ∆ ? Õ Ő ő ∞ © ‡ † ? ஜ ஒ ண இ ஆ ௰

♪♪♫▫—(•·÷[ ]÷·•)— ·÷±‡±±‡±÷· Oº°‘¨ ¨‘°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°¨—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´`·.(`·.¸ ¸.·´).·´`·»

»-(¯`v´¯)-»█┗┛↘↙╰☆╮ ≠ ☜♥☞ ︻︼─一 ▄︻┻┳═一 -─═┳︻ ∝╬══→ ::======>> ☆═━┈ ┣▇▇▇═─ ■◆◣◥▲◤ ◥〓∴ぷ▂▃▅▆█ 【】

๑۞๑ ๑۩ﺴ ﺴ۩๑๑۩۞۩...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» «--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤... .•:´¨•☆ •.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

℠ ℡ ™ ¶ ₧ № ™ ℅ µ Æ æ Ǽ ǽ IJ ij Œ œ

¼ ½ ¾

✠❖☸☠ ✠

Δ - ▹ - ◆ - ◇ - ◈ - ◉ - ◊ - ○ - ◌ - ◍ - ◎ - ● - ◐ - ◑ - ◒ -◓ - ◔ - ◕ - ☮ - ☯
✓ - ✔ - √
✕ - ✖ - ✗ - ✘
✙ - ✚ - ✛ - ✜
✩ - ✿ - ❀ - ❁ - ❄ - ❅ - ❆ - ❇ - ❤
♪ - ♫ - ♬ - ♭ - ♮ - ♯
✫ - ✬ - ✭ - ✮ - ✯ - ✰ - ✱ - ✲ - ✳ - ✴ - ✵ - ⋆
✈ - ✁ - ✂
♀ - ♂
↖ - ↗ - ↘ - ↙- ↚ - ↛ - ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ - ⇒ - ⇦- - ⇧- ⇨ - ⇩ - ➔
↭ - ↮ - ∿
∮ - ∭ - ∯ - ∰ - ∱ - ∲ - ∳
∴ - ∵ - ⋮ - ⋯ - ⋰ - ⋱
⊕ - ⊖ - ⊗ - ⊘ - ⊙ - ⊚ - ⊜ - ⊛ - ⊝ - ○ - ☼
⊞ - ⊟ - ⊠ - ⊡
⋎ - ⋏
⋐ - ⋑ - ⋒ - ⋓
⌘ - ⌠ - ⌡
℥ - Ω - ℧ - ℨ - ℩

¦ º · • ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕

× ÷ − ± π ⁄ ∆ ∏ ∕ ∙ √ ∞ ≈ ≠ ≡ ≤ ≥
☺ ☻ ☼ ♀ ♂ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♪ ♫
▀ ▄ █ ▌ ▐ ░ ▒ ▓ ■ □ ▪ ▫ ▬ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ◊ ○ ● ◘ ◙ ◦ Ξ ◕
§ ¬ ⌐ ‰ ′ ″ Ω ⌂
¤ ₪
¨ ¯ ´ ¸ ˆ ˇ ˉ ˘ ˙ ˚ ˛ ˜ ˝ ̀ ́ ̃ ̉ ̣
‼ ¡ ¿ ‽ “ ” „ ‘ ’ ‚ ‛ « » ‹ › … – — ― ‗ ‾ ‌ ‍

☼☽

ღ ♪ ♫ ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦ ● → ⇒ ► ◄ « » ☼ ☆ ☽ ☾ □ ▽ ↘↙╰╮ ¤ ю ◡

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

ツマシンなバスタドのメデるれはしないだろうりてたもですフクスイワダラテグー。

ィォッァ じ

Г г Ґ ґ Ѓ ѓ ─ ╫╓ ╗ ╚ ╩ ╔ ╬ ╟ ╣ ├ ┤ ╘ ┴ ↔ ↓ ↑ ± Θ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩ ⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ⒶⒷⒸⒹⒺⒻ ⒼⒽⒾⒿⓀⓁ ⓂⓃⓄⓅⓆⓇ ⓈⓉⓊⓋⓌⓍ ⓎⓏ ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕ ⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛ ⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡ ⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧ ⓨⓩ

﹤ - ﹥ - ∝ - ∧ - ∨ - ∥ - ∠ - ≌ - ∽ - ≦ - ≧ - ≒ - ~ - ~ - ※ - * -  - ≮ - ≯ - + - - - × - ÷ - ﹢ - ± - / - = - ⊹ - ⊱ - ⋛ - ⋋ - ⋌ - ⋚ - ⊰ - ⊹ - 彡 - ❝ - ❞ - ° - ﹌ - ﹎ - ╱ - ╲ - ☁ - Þ - ௫ - べ - ☪ - ∷ - ≈

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ ჷ ჸ

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Black
#150517 |✖| Gray0
#250517 |✖| Gray18
#2B1B17 |✖| Gray21
#302217 |✖| Gray23
#342826 |✖| Gray25
#34282C |✖| Gray26
#382D2C |✖| Gray27
#3b3131 |✖| Gray28
#3E3535 |✖| Gray29
#413839 |✖| Gray30