Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm
"Sorta," he said making a handgun materialize, molecule by molecule, into his hand. A grin grew on his face as this normally would freak people out and really wanted to see her reaction. "Its more like moving something from one place to another."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 pm
Heather's eyes widened. "Well . . . that's . . . useful . . ." she muttered, reaching out and poking the handgun almost to see if it was real. "Could I learn it?" she asked curiously. "Are you able to load it like this too?" she continued to ask. "How many times can you do something like this? What other sort of objects can you move?" the barrage of questions continued.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 pm
"Calm yourself!" He said giving her the same messaged look. "No I can't load it like this. Its to exact. I have no idea about people learning but I don't think so. Never met anyone else that can do it or found the same indecent like mine. I can do it as much as many times as I can until I am tired. I can do any object but the larger it it the harder. Hollow object are easy even if its large." The gun disappeared in the same fashion as it appeared. "There's a few other things I can do but those are much harder."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:27 pm
Heather looked a little put out when he said he didn't thinks she could learn it. "Oh." she muttered, her ears lowering a little from the perked position they had been in previously.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:34 pm
He sighed seeing her face and rubbed his head like he was annoyed. "Ok....you might be able to. i have no clue. Besides you don't need to learn it. Especially sense your anger is a factor to it. You most likely kill yourself by accident and fracture parts of the world," he said shrugging. "Plus it made me insane when I couldn't control it well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 pm
Heather's ears lowered further and her eyes widened. "Oh." she said before she sucked in her lower lip and started to chew on it a bit. It was a habit she had when she was worried, something she didn't really do unless she was wondering about her family.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:43 pm
He gave her a confused look at her lip chewing. "Why the hell you doing that? Nervous or something?" he asked wondered around her room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm
Heather glared at him as her hands clenched. "No!" she said, her scowl back on her face. "Oh just shut up and leave me alone." she growled at him.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 pm
"See? Crap like that would get you killed if you had my powers," he said not even giving a hint of a joke. He was serious. The damage he has done with these powers has even scared him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm
Heather turned, pouting. "Yeah . . . well who said I wanted your stupid powers anyways." she muttered. "I was just asking questions that's all." she said, any fear she had well hidden by the anger she was showing.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

heckal2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:15 pm
"You suck at lying. Doesn't matter. I need to go," he said and walked out of the room. The maids just finished cleaning the blood up from their little training session.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff