Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter savored Seth's last kiss and nuzzled into Seth as he petted his head.
In one day, Ritter found friends. In one day, Ritter refused the urge to run to the needle. In one day, Ritter found love with the most amazing human being in the world. And his name was Seth. A warm fuzzy little feeling took over Ritter. But at the same the same time, there was a depressing feeling. Ritter knew Seth wouldn't be able to hold out on his sexual tendecies for long. I mean he would try but you can only act against your addictions for so much time.
He would talk it over with Seth later but for now he was getting abit drowsy. Warping his arms aound Seth, Ritter snuggled him close and drifted into a slumber.

"I love you."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled and tilted his head.
Seth knew it would be hard to resist being with Ritter...
But he knew he could do it... for Ritter.
He would have fought a war for one moment of happiness like this.
He would have sailed a thousand seas just to make Ritter happy.
He watched Ritter drift into sleep and smiled more as he spoke the most beautiful words again.
He kept Ritter close to him as he wrapped his arms around him.
He picked up the remote and played the Dark Knight.
It was a 24hr. rental, so Jacky and Decker could rewind it.
He petted Ritter's head and hummed as he watched the movie.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:01 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

He reached out and took her hand.
He squeezed it gently so she would know he was there.
"I'm here. Now come on.", he murmured.
He helped her out the car and turned the flashlight on.
"Yeah. But girls are what keep getting me into trouble. Either from be a b*tch to be overly flirtatious and drunk. I'm not scared of you in particular... it's all girls. Sure I flirt and tease... but I haven't had sex for a good... 9 months? I'm not sure... I just know it's been a long time.", he said.
He helped her up the stairs to get to the room.
All the lights were dull and flickering.
His cell phone rang and he took it out.
His eyes widened.
"It's HMI... but it's not my dad's office number. Weird.", he muttered.
He ignored the call and put his phone back in his pocket.
"Don't worry about them. They'll never find us."
He smiled and laughed, thinking about their driving lessons.
"What am I gonna do with you people? I gotta teach all of you how to drive without damaging my van."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson looked at his hand, sliding out of the seat and whispering a thank you, squeezing his hand softly and listening to him, staying rather close, she could hear her mother and fathers breathing like it was in her ear. She tried to concentrate on Decker's breathing instead, and his heat next to her, it would help. "You keep getting yourself into trouble to you know, and im not any of those things. I can be a b***h but not overly bitchy. I just get angry."She shrugged, she didn't know why she was defending herself like it mattered. "Well go you. I've never had sex. So I guess I win."She chuckled, glad she could get her mind on something else even though her shoulders were a little shaky. She didn't let go of his hand, once they were in at least some light, but she lightened up on him, hearing her mother whisper her name as they went inside she shivered and nibbled at her lip. She blinked, looking at his phone and wondering what would happen. She sighed and glanced up at him "I hope so, I don't want to go back, ever."She murmured and chuckled "I've played a few driving games but I don't exactly think that's the same. Try a big parking lot is the only advice I have." She was actually quiet nervous to try and drive, she had only seen people drive and it looked easy but it always looked easy when someone else did it, like when she drew, people always thought it looked easy, but it usually wasn't for them, but she would try her best when she had to.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Decker laughed at her.
"So you're a virgin? Wow. Never expected that.", he chuckled.
"I'll take us somewhere really safe so I can teach you guys how drive.", he murmured.
"Those driving games have nothing to do with shifting gears and whatnot. I had to teach myself how to drive. Maybe it'll come naturally to you too."
He smiled and his phone rang again.
"Those guys are persistent, eh?"

._.
I'm suffering writer's block.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:59 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter lightly twitched in his sleep and throwing out words every twenty minutes.
"You can't be a pirate if you haven't got a beard. I said so. MY boat, MY rules."
Ritter sleep-talked then coming to a wake. Breathig in the scent of Seth, Ritter smiled and kissed his neck.
"Meow~"
Ritter yawned stretching.
"Did I missh anything?"
He looked at Seth, then turning into an apologetic visage.
"Ritter ish shorry."
He was talk about not being able to get too sexual with Seth.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth smiled and rubbed Ritter face when he looked at him.
"You're okay. I'm not panicking for sex, love.", he murmured.
He pulled Ritter's face down and kissed him.
"How did you sleep?", he asked.
He sat up on the bed and saw that the movie was only about 20 to 30 minutes into it.
He got a pillow from the head of the bed and hugged it before putting it near the foot of the bed and laying down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image

Jackson puffed out her cheeks and stuck her tongue out at him. "And what's that supposed to mean?"She asked, raising an eyebrow "Do I come off as a sex addict Decker? I'll try to be more subtle."She chuckled, shrugging "Sounds like a plan, I would have to ruin your van, it's actually kinda nice, and it fits our band of strange."She murmured, thinking about how he would know better than any of them that video games were not the same, he was the only who could drive after all, well besides Krysta. "I'm hoping it will com naturally, I don't want to hurt anyone, or anything but not knowing how to drive.."She said, scratching at her cheek with her free hand and looked at his phone, chuckling "Of course they are, its HMI. You should try and get a new number or something.."She said, throwing the idea out there. "I'm not sure if that will work but it's worth a shot right?"

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Me too.
I hate writers block||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:34 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi giggled in Jake's arms as he licked her before she kissed him. "Mmmmmmm you don't taste half bad yourself." she whisperednuzzling his neck.

"But I am not all that um up for a movie really. I'm kinda tired." she yawned. "Wanna come join me and relax in the other room. We can just sit and talk without the others." she said as she kissed him again and gently kissed some of the icing that had ended up on his neck.

She was nervous with her sudden bravery and she would have been half tempted to say her other half was this sudden bravery but she kissed him again and she didn't think of her abnormal behavior anymore as she turned back to him and kissing his neck.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Decker shook his head.
"If I ignore them, it would seem normal. If I change my number, they'll think I have something to hide. So it's best to leave it be."
He smiled and tilted his head.
"I didn't mean anything offensive. It's just rare seeing beautiful girls running around scared at night, without a big tough guy on there heels.", he chuckled.
He looked down and saw that they were still holding hands.
"Oh. Well look at that. You're not so alone in the dark after all... But I'm sure not some big tough guy.", he chuckled.
"Let's hope no one hits a dog. What a disaster that will be. Last time I did I drove around for two hours with a dead dog trying to figure out where to bury him."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

User ImageRitter faintly smile but shook his head. Now was talk about something else. He laid down next Seth and nuzzled Seth cheek.
"I want know you. They happy partsh you. Not jusht the shad partsh. I want what makesh you shmile. I want what ticksh you off. Ritter wantsh to know your shecret world."
Ritter never had sex with Seth. It was always Black Ritter. He never experienced it before. White Ritter had never surrpassed Black Ritter in that aspect.
"Its not fair that the way I got to know was by have doctor beat the crap out of you. I want you tell me. Let me in you."
He whispered kissing Seth. He wanted to feel Seth. Ritter wanted to know all of him.
All of Seth.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:41 am
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth kissed Ritter back and turned the kiss up a few notches.
"I'll let you in... But I can't do it here."
Seth wanted to know about Ritter too.
He wasn't going to share his dreadful past with Ritter, if he wasn't getting anything in return.
He wrapped his arms around and held him tightly.
He was going to have to surpass his need for sex... cause talking about his past always made him feel vulnerable.
It gave him a desperate need for sex and pain.
He couldn't help it.
He held Ritter's hands and entwined their fingers.
He didn't want to be separated from him.
He laughed slightly and kissed Ritter's neck.
"I think you've given me Separation Anxiety.", he murmured.
He couldn't help but thing back to the subject.
Ritter wanted to know him.
All of him.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:07 am
User Image

Jackson nodded, that made sense. "I guess that's true. We just want to be left alone, it's not like we can't take care of ourselves."She muttered, looking at him before laughing "I'm not beautiful, I already told you, and I don't exactly need a tough guy. I don't like tough guys, they always have a big ego and even bigger muscles. I'm not big on the muscly ones."She admitted, shrugging and looked at their hands, blushing despite herself. "Yeah, but like I said. I'd rather have a wimp than a tough guy."She said, grinning a little. It was true, she had never really liked the jocky, big, musculer guys like most girls did. She liked the tiny ones that would listen and hang out with her but still be just as cool as any other guy on the planet. Sure she hadn't met someone like that yet but the guys she knew all fit the description, she was just happy they were her friends. She gasped, covering her mouth with her free hand "You hit a dog!"She could cry. She loved animals, which was why she didn't eat meat, and hearing he had hit a dog terrified her. She defiantly didn't want to do that."Did you find a place to bury him?"She asked, the poor thing should have at least gotten a proper burial.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:49 am

Decker nodded.
"Yup. I took him to a nice little place. It was perfect for a dog.", he murmured.
He thought about how he had taken him to a huge field and buried him.
It was fenced in and safe from animals digging him up.
He had constructed a makeshift tombstone and left it there for him.
"I used to eat meat. Then I watched this terrible thing about how they flavor dog food with horse and that they could mix it in with hamburgers at stores. I own a few horses... I couldn't stand the sight of meat after that. Well. I do eat fish, but that's not exactly the same as other meat."
He smiled and looked at her.
"If we get to the cabin in the Alps I'll teach you how to ride a horse. They're Clydesdale horses. So they're huge... they're supposed to pull wagons and stuff, but you can ride them. If you'd like to."
He looked at their hands and then the hotel door.
"If they look out that window they'll never drop this. We do look a little clung to each other.", he said laughing.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:10 pm
User Image

Jackson couldn't keep from letting out a sigh of relief, she just felt so bad for a dog getting hit by a car. It made her ridiculously sad. She shivered, knowing what he was talking about "Ah, i've always really liked animals and when my mom fed me rabbit one time, while I had one, I just couldn't do it. It made me feel sick to my stomach and so I refused to anything with meat. Including fish but that makes you a Pescetarian."She said, she didn't mind if he ate fish, but she had eaten shrimp once, not thinking it was exactly like meat but she could see the little legs of the shrimp on it and couldn't do it. She smiled, thinking of riding a horse. "I've never rode a horse before..it sounds like fun so i'd love too."She grinned and looked down at their hands, then at the hotel door. She slipped her hand out of his and opened the door, feeling better with the light. "They'll never drop it for me going to get you and make sure you were okay either. So what if im clingy anyway?"She teased, holding the door open for him. "It's not like people can't be clung to each other and be friends right?"She asked, she only saw Decker as a friend right now but it hurt her for some reason to say that, last time she had said that he went by himself. "Or if that's what you would call our relationship, I don't know if you my friend or not."She chuckled, sticking her tongue out at him.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games