Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Introduction Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I x I - D e a t h w i s h

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:37 pm
Mmm, this thread is somewhat kind of dead. O.O Buuuuuut I'm Jae.

Daaawh, my OoT game broke when I was moving a few months back. I was so disappointed. That game is so rare to go by now. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:12 pm
Welcome everyone to the guild! heart

@ fxkchu rare? as in cant find one? I think you may be lucky if you look for it on ebay.  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nephtizah

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:19 pm
Yhanks fr accepting.

And yes i love zelda games from the first to the last. My favorite is MAJORA'S MASK, but i think because is the last i finished.

phanton hourglass is not finished yet, is taking a bit to get used to pss, i really prefer the cube.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:26 pm
Welcome to the guild Tasaron2! Your profile is really pretty. I like Majora's Mask too. Its fun playing in the moon. XD  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

red_oasis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:22 pm
wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:24 pm
Hi I'm Wendy XD I have always loved Zelda games and I own like 7 of them! my favorite so far is Twilight princess, and my least favorite was phantom hourglass. It's my least fave cause I was honestly expecting more.  

4wendy

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am
Welcome miss wendy and once again Congrats. I havent played those ones yet but hoping to get started on TP pretty soon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:43 pm
Ello everyone! My name is Skylar ^.^
I belive the best Zelda game ever was Ocerina of time. no dought about it. Although Twilight Princess, Majoras mask, and Wind Waker were all good too. I didnt enjoy Phantom Hour Glass as much as i wouldve liked to though. I think it needed more... But those are just my opions biggrin  

LinkFreakXP

Machi Hairaru

2,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 pm
Hi names Marty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm
Hey people! Well, the name's Zero and I pretty much Love everything that has to do with Zelda! I own every game thus far and damn proud of it! I guess my favorite Zelda game aside from OoT of course would definitely have to be Oracle of Seasons!  

Zero Fieran

Hunter

donisaghost

6,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:03 pm
Hi, my name is Diana but I like to be called Dai. I love the Legend of Zelda games but my top favorites are Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. I love playing those games but right now I can't because my games are terribly scratched up cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:01 pm
Hii! I'm Aoshi and I love the Majora's Mask, and the Twilight Princess. I like the Ocarina of Time too but I mostly love the Majora's Mask and the Twilight Princess the most out of all these Zelda games I have. I'm addicted to the music that I hear in these Zelda games biggrin  

Brother Johnny

xXFULL-IVIETALXx

3,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 am
hi my name is rusty and my fav game is majoras mask and ocarina of time.ive played zelda ever since ive been able to walk.thanks so much for the inv to tha guild biggrin ive already donated 15k to the guild u can expect atlleast 50k on the 15th cause thats when ill sell all the thank you letters i bought for this month...i bought like 30 of em biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:45 pm
xXFULL-IVIETALXx
hi my name is rusty and my fav game is majoras mask and ocarina of time.ive played zelda ever since ive been able to walk.thanks so much for the inv to tha guild biggrin ive already donated 15k to the guild u can expect atlleast 50k on the 15th cause thats when ill sell all the thank you letters i bought for this month...i bought like 30 of em biggrin
eek wow thank you sir for your generous donations!  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash