Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 am
the new guest stayed behind the door waiting for permition to come inside the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 pm
"Oh, it's alright. Come on in. Sophia-san is the hostess of this room. She's quite busy right now."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:10 pm
((I am so Sorry Jin I've been soooo bussy I'm trying to get on as much as I can I am sooooo sorry!!))

Sophia smiled and waved at the new guest. "Please please come in and make yourself at home. Would you like anything? Cake, cookies, pastery, tea a nice chat?" She asked kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:22 pm
Ruuko quitely said "c-cookies will be fine....."  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:00 pm
Sophia smiled kindly at the new guest and nodded. "Of course, I'll be right back." She said kindly, she went off into the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with a few diffent types of cookies. "Here you are, please feel free to eat which ever you want." She bowed lightly. "Oh my where are my manners I'm Sophia Grimes and you are?" She asked politely.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:51 pm
the guest said picking up a chocolate cookie, "R-Ruuko, nice to meet you." he then took a bite out of the cookie.  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:17 am
Sophia smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you too Ruuko." She said kindly. "How do you like the cookies?" She asked curiously as she took a seat around all of her guests, placing tea and pasteries on the tables in front of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:29 am
"there very good" Ruuko said looking at all the other guests  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:07 am
"Sophia-chan, may I have one???"
"Just one or two is fine for her."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:20 pm
Sophia smiled sweetly. "Of course you can have some." She said kindly as ahe grabbed a couple and handed them to her she then turned to Ruuko. "I'm glad you like them." She said polietly.  

Psychotic Disarray

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:19 pm
Eros walked into the room, kind of nervous and yet had an aura of a confidant young man with nothing to hide, which he didn't it was getting into commitments that bothered him, so he personally accepted and "caught" the host hopping disease. He walked over and took a seat near a small group of people, knowing he had signed up for Sophia first, so no one knew his sexuality was bisexual.

"Hello, I'm Eros Koukotsu. I'm one of your customers today."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:35 pm
Sophia noticed a young man walk into her hosting room; he seemed a little nervous but she saw in his eyes that he was a confident person. She smiled as he walked over and sat himself down by her other guests then he introduced himself and Sophia smiled kindly and nodded her head. "Welcome Mr. Koukotsu to my Hosting Room. I'm Sophia Grimes and will be serving you today. Is there anything I can get for you? Tea, cake, pasteries, cookies even some chatting time?" She asked the new customer politely.

((Attention: Please everyone I have been putting up with it for a long time but if you read my rules I said that I would like at least 3 sentences when you post. I know even I do some one liners but please can we start being a little more literate. . . Pretty please. Thank you))  

Psychotic Disarray

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:01 pm
Eros smiled slightly.
"You can call me Eros. Mr. Koukotsu is my father."
Eros sighed as he relaxed sitting back in the chair a little as he kept his eyes on Sophia.
"I guess I would like some Tea and talking...."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:21 pm
Sophia smile and nodded. "Alright Mr. Ko-- I mean Eros." Then he said that he would like some tea and a chat and she smiled brightly. "Of course. What type of tea would you like? Green, Earl Grey, Pumpkin Cider, my special cinnimnom tea? I have many more just name something oh would you like sugar with that too?" She asked kindly.  

Psychotic Disarray

Deviant Cosplayer

Excitable Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Eros chuckled. So many options for just some simple tea? Course being Japanese didn't help much that the only Tea he had was green.

"Just Green Tea....No sugar please..."

He had raised his hand while responding as if also physically waving off the sugar.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff