Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Getto Daze~!

Back to Guilds

Everything about Pokémon... Including Japanese episode stuff 

Tags: pokemon, anime, manga, role plays 

Reply Role Plays
Fur And Blood Academy {O/A} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you wish to become?
  Vampire
  Werewolf
  I Wanna Stay A Mortal
View Results

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:34 am

Amber Brown
User Image
Amber nodded and then saw the cat. "Wonder why she's in such a rush..." She murmered and then turned back to Anastasia. "Let's go find it."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:35 am

Antagony Rose
User Image
Antagony hissed, her head turning to the door. "Don't open that."

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

black cat and 13 days

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 am
User Image~Anastasia Asami~

Anastasia nodded her head and followed closely behind Amber. There was something naging at her, in the back of her mind. Some warning that she couldn't quite make clear. It was aggravating, and she wished that she could just have someone tell her.
'I bet it has something to do with that cat.'
It wouldn't be the first time she had seen something so out of the ordinary, and she knew that it wouldn't be the last either.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:13 pm
the cat cursed under her breath. she made a hissing sound, like air escaping, and deflated herself. she squeezed through the crack under the door, and took a deep breath, inflating herself back to normal size. "antagony, stop! your making a mistake, and i can't let you do that."  

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:48 pm

Antagony Rose
User Image
Antagony hissed in annoyance when the cat squeezed under the door. "And what would a little pathetic furball like you do to stop me?" She growled venomously.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:50 pm

Amber Brown
User Image
Amber lead her to the dorm. "Here you are." She saw that something was wrong and read Anastasia's mind. "The cat?" She asked. "I was wondering what was with her too."

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

black cat and 13 days

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:59 am
User Image
~Anastasia Asami~

Anastasia became defensive when she realized what had just happened.
"While I realize that disregarding a person's right to privacy get's answer's quicker, I would suggest, werewolf, that from now on you take the time to either ask permission, or question before you do that. I do not take kindly to people using their powers on me."
Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she continued.
"Urgency is in the air tonight, and somehow, I feel as if it's connected to that cat."
She looked at Amber once more.
"I am sorry, I did not mean to be so rude. It's just that I take my privacy very seriously. And when someone uses their power on me, I feel violated, and immediatly go on the defense."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:15 pm
"antagony, you may not reconize me, and you probably have no reason to. but i know you more than you could ever imagine. i was there, when your mother bought you a kitten for your birthday, centuries ago. i was there, when you were sired*. i was there, when you had your first taste of blood. you haven't ever known me, but i've known you, and great power lies within you. why then, my dear," the cat's face grew a bit mischievous. "would you waste it in this little dump, with blood-drained trash like edgar here?"

*sired- turned into a vampire by another vampire.  

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Amber Brown
User Image
Amber shot her an apologetic glance. "I understand. Sorry." She blinked. "Wonder what it is..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm

Antagony Rose
User Image
Antagony blinked and tried to remember but got nothing. "So who are you exactly? A-are you the kitten?" She raised an eyebrow and scratched her head with her long nails. She felt like an idiot. "Where should I go then?"

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:05 pm
"well, one thing's for sure. you can't hang around this stupid academy."
the cat's face twitched in amusment. "i see, you thought i was here to play hero, didn't you? antagony dear, i'm only trying to elavate your power to greater uses than whipping out the human race."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 pm

Antagony Rose
User Image
"What other use?"

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:08 pm
"we can take the ones... the smokers, the druggies, the abusive boyfriends... all who don't deserve to live life.... and, to put it in short in the presence of such company," she glared at edger. "make them appritiate life. of course, by then it will be too late."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Antagony Rose
User Image
Antagony's expression was blank. "So kill those who have done evil things in other words?"

Sasayaki_Rokkugisu
Captain

K-Bell Plays Quidditch

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:10 pm
skurj stared at antagony with the flame of vengeance burning deep in her eyes. "heartbreak is a serious thing. men... always taking advantage of women..." the room began to swirl around the two of them. when it stopped, they were in the cat's room. "now that we're in the privacy of my dorm without edgar listening, let me explain. men, stupid, mortal or not, can not listen in on this plan. there are far to many women being betrayed out there. all we have to do is get them to say the word... 'i wish he was a frog' or 'i wish i could rip him apart',and we can, so to speak, grant their wishes. of course, if someone wishes he was a worm, i'm thinking, feed it to the basement rats."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff