Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:49 am

Elena watches the other groups intently. She is intrigued by the genie, watching him with fascination. Realising that she’s staring she quickly turns her head back to the group.

Elena’s eyes light up at the name. “Jaded Twilight” enthusiasm evident in her voice. She giggles slightly. She pulls out one of her tarot cards while thinking of the name. “The Wheel of Fortune, this name will bring us luck and good fortune.Anyone have a problem with it or shall we go ahead and sign up?”

She looks up at Adriel. Flying up to the same height as him as she speaks. “We have to come up with a name for the group, for the competition. Looks like there are two other groups, the military & northern tribes men. One of their members is a genie” she adds, a glint appearing in her eye.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 am
Hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello? Bloody stone and its curious magic. Hello fellow allies! My name is Drebins. I was suppose to meet you lot a while back, but I got a bit, shall we say, sidetracked. From my understanding I believe I'm in the same town as you. If you receive this message please tell me your location. I should be there shortly... Aw crap! Actually, give me a moment longer. HI! How may I help you...  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:37 pm
Miai's nose wrinkles a bit at the 'twilight' name. "Sounds like the name of a tavern." Seeing that they're being waited on, she sighed.

"Fine, I'll go with whatever you all choose. If nothing else, we can take the time to find a more suitable name afterward."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 am

Elena hears a small voice coming from somewhere. She looks in one direction, then turns her head the other way. A confused expression on her face, as she’s sure someone is talking to her. Putting her hand into her bag of holding she laughs at herself for forgetting about her stone. She listens to the message then shrugs. “Guess he’s gone” she says more to herself than anyone else. Placing her stone back in her bag she flies gracefully up towards the mage. “Hello, we are missing one member of our group. Should we go ahead & sign anyway?”

x-wild-eyes-x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:34 am
"Yes sign away" he said enthusiasticly "We can catch any straggeling members of the party before the first event in a few hours hours"

He simply smiles as the party move up to sign there names. After they are finished he scoops up the book and anounces "I hope everyone here enjoyes the competition. Any participants need to be back here in 2 hours to begin" He bows and hops down the steps, waling in the direction of the tower

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:08 pm
Finally finished with sales that day, a androgynously beautiful human in thick merchant robes to hide his figure heads toward the guild hall, the whole while cursing under his breath, "All I asked was to tell us where they were. That was all I asked. Did they tell me? No. I'm forced to run all over the place. Asking whoever I could where I'd find them. If it wasn't for the fact I'm in this form, no one would've talked to me... Whatever, least I'm here now. But I do wonder what Lord Dimitri would say if he found out I modified his looks toward a more feminine frame. Though I must say that in a modest female body, he would lust and jealousy where ever she'd go. I'll tamper around that later. What's another few minutes for further testing." Before heading in Drebins remembers to shift the body back to a male but purposely leaves the face as it was. Sending a message on the stone to his allies. Hello fellow allies. If you guys can hear me. I'm outside the building. Please send someone to get me.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:47 am

Elena smiles happily at the enthusiastic mage. Theses guys are usually old & grumpy she thinks & starts giggling to herself. She signs her name in her elegant handwriting “Elena – Jaded Twilight”.She quickly scans the rest of the page, trying to remember as many of the names on the list as possible.

After she moves aside to let the others sign she hears her stone talking to her again. She notices a slight feminine looking male talking to the stone and starts giggling, realising that he is the last member of the group. She flies over towards him. Grinning mischievously she uses Ventriloquism to throw her voice. Calling “Over here” in the completely wrong direction, she moves up in behind him. Tapping him very lightly on the back of the head, she adds shocking pink highlights to his white shiny hair. “Suits you,” she says with a playful laugh while flying higher into the sky. “I’m Elena by the way. Welcome to Jaded Twilight”

( 21 - to memorise the names on the page)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:28 pm
Turning his head in the direction of the voice, Drebins looks for anyone calling for him. Thinking it was meant for someone else he jolts when tapped lightly on the head. Turning towards the person, Drebins is shocked by the amount of pink. Hearing the remark, he draws some hair in front of him and is visibly displeased with the color. "I'm sorry, it's not that I don't like it. But it does hurt the eyes a bit. Nice to meet you Elena. My name is Dimi... I am..." Holding his head in confusion for a bit, "I'm sorry. That's never happened to me before. My name is Drebins, nice to meet you. I apologize for the late arrival. I was busy- Stop that. Come here. You cannot do that." Holding his open palm toward Elena, what looks like a small bat carrying a mass of ribbons on a cord flies down and lands gracefully in his hand. Without another word, Drebins tucks it away underneath his long hair and places the bauble in his pocket. Smiling politely to Elena, "Shall we?"  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 am

Elena pouts a little “Awww I was just trying to add more colour. Oh well” She gently touches his hair again removing any traces of pink. “There all back to normal Dimi…. Or Drebins” She laughs happily. “Maybe you had too much wine, getting confused in your own name. I’m going to call you Dimi. It’s your new nickname”

Her eyes widen at the sight of the little bat like creature “Ohhhh look how cute!” she exclaims. “Who’s she? Don’t worry little dear I was just having fun with your friend, I didn’t mean any harm. Now she knows how to add colour, look at all those pretty ribbons”

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am
"Oh, busted. She noticed you. Come on. It's alright." Tapping part of his shoulder, a tiny creature crawls out onto his shoulder. At first glance it looks like a bat, but standing still, it reveals itself to be human in shape with bat wings and bat ears on top of her head. Indigo fur covers her arms and legs. Brushing aside her shaggy hair reveals emerald green eyes. Two leather belts cover her chest and a single cloth woven to the shape of a skirt is all she wears. "Her name is Lilith, my friend and companion. First off, I have a guess at what your thinking, and your wrong. She chose that outfit herself. Second I may drink, but I am certainly not drunk. Finally, you like the cord? I'm willing to part with it for a price. It's a special charm created from the East. You use it to fight those that ward off all blows but those that align to law. Good for one strike, but it may send those of weak-will cowering. A good deal for allies, I'll send this to you for half-price seventeen gold and five silver."  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:43 pm

Elena’s eyes light up as she watches the little creature. “Of course she dresses how she wants. Girls should never let men decide what they wear” she replies mater of factly. She flies over towards Lilith, smiling happily “Now if you ever want some more clothes my dear just come to me. I would love to make you a purple or green garment, something that would bring out those cute eyes of yours.” She pauses for a minute, looking as if she already has the whole outfit planned out.

Her attention snaps back “Oh back to the matter at hand. Material!” A glint appears in her eyes as she says the word. “Hmmm” she considers his offer. "That seems a bit expensive, seeing as I’m not as interested in what it can do, as what I can do with it. Do you deal with fabrics and materials much? I hope your not putting up the price because of the pink hair. I was just being friendly” she adds with a giggle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:30 pm
"You misunderstand. I'm not putting a price on it because of a small prank. I'm putting a price on it because I need a means to support myself. I am a merchant after all. I specialize in anything alchemical. Give me what you want, how many you want, and how much you're willing to pay and I'll give it to you in a reasonable amount of time. Well, enough of my sales pitch. Shall we go so I may meet the other members of our group?"  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:37 am
After signing, Miai's just going to hang around, perhaps looking over at their competition. ((Not much else for her to do or say at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 pm
You hang around for an couple of hours, gaianing little information apart from the local gossip. A small war in the underground has risen in magnatude in the last few nights. As well as a few robberies.

The door to the Guild hall opens, the overly optomistic wizard steps out into the light again, no one saw him go into the building, but there he is nether the less. He is followed by a basic clad man, commoners outfit and the like, while a third man straggeled. A woman of slender frame.

Each person made there way to a group that had signed the book. The wizard made his way over to you "Nice to meet you" He said in a cheary voice as he moved around and shook everyones hands "I am Samana. Your guild and help for the the competition" After introductions he stepps back and looks at the group.

"Well lets get you sorted then shall we?" He asked as he turned and lead his way into the building. The 2 other people where making similer, if less enthusiastic, greetings.

The room was a wide swath. A good 50 meters across and 40 back. A long bar stood from the left wall around the edge of the room to next to a stair case in the middle of the back walll. A tall and elegant piece of work. On the right was a raised area. A stage of sorts. Around the room where chairs and tables. Mostly square, easly pushed together to give a much larger work space.

Various piece of art adorned the room, usually depicting ships of mountins. Though one seemed to be a portrait of 4 wizards standing infront of the tower in the center of town. The plauq read's "Last day of the war" ((Elena recognises them as the origonal wizards that defended the town during the Orc invasion, due to a nat 20 on knowlage History XD))

The where three distinct sets of tables and chairs in the room, Samana leads you to a cluster and waits till you all are seated before starting. "Well the first contest is a father straight forward affair. You need to fight and win." The smile almost doubled "I'm sure you can take what ever they throw at you"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games