Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Polyamory Guild

Back to Guilds

Polyamorous education, discussion, support. 

Tags: polyamory, polyamorous, poly, nonmonogamy 

Reply Gaian Polyamory Guild
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peoples?
  +1
View Results

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm
Sincerely Malicious
It seems I have completely forgotten to introduce myself. sweatdrop You can call me Sin, or Jessa, whichever you prefer. I live in Alabama, not the best place for anything alternative, but what are ya gunna do?
My boyfriend of five years and I have been in only one polyamorous relationship, and that ended very badly, so we really have no basis for what a good poly relationship is like. I am just here to learn and hopefully that will lead to us having a healthy polyfidelous relationship sometime in the not too distant future. biggrin

Welcome to the guild- I love the avatar!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:47 pm
LadyOfAranna
*just keeping down the quote tree*

Seriously, you never heard of zombie tag? In the UK we have a thing called 28 hours later where a group set up a real life zombie chase through UK cities that they visit and you have to complete tasks, going from one building to the next and trying to avoid zombies along the way. If they get you, you get made up by the crew as a zombie and then get to go to the zombie disco. I missed it last year but I'm hoping to get in on it this year 3nodding

I think there's a wiki entry somewhere about zombie tag and how to play it. All I did was modify it for kids so that there was a zombie queen who made you a zombie if she touched you, and a human medic who turned you back and whichever side had the most was the winner.

3nodding
That sounds amazing and so much fun! I'll have to tell my partner about it, I'm sure he'll love it to death. He's a little obsessed with zombies. XD  

Sincerely Malicious

Sincerely Malicious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:48 pm
Esiris
Sincerely Malicious
It seems I have completely forgotten to introduce myself. sweatdrop You can call me Sin, or Jessa, whichever you prefer. I live in Alabama, not the best place for anything alternative, but what are ya gunna do?
My boyfriend of five years and I have been in only one polyamorous relationship, and that ended very badly, so we really have no basis for what a good poly relationship is like. I am just here to learn and hopefully that will lead to us having a healthy polyfidelous relationship sometime in the not too distant future. biggrin

Welcome to the guild- I love the avatar!
Aww, this old thing? ^.^ I just kinda threw it together. I'm waiting for some other items to sell so I can make it better. And thank you! <3 It's nice to see a familiar face.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:51 pm
Sincerely Malicious
LadyOfAranna

Seriously, you never heard of zombie tag? In the UK we have a thing called 28 hours later where a group set up a real life zombie chase through UK cities that they visit and you have to complete tasks, going from one building to the next and trying to avoid zombies along the way. If they get you, you get made up by the crew as a zombie and then get to go to the zombie disco. I missed it last year but I'm hoping to get in on it this year 3nodding

I think there's a wiki entry somewhere about zombie tag and how to play it. All I did was modify it for kids so that there was a zombie queen who made you a zombie if she touched you, and a human medic who turned you back and whichever side had the most was the winner.

3nodding
That sounds amazing and so much fun! I'll have to tell my partner about it, I'm sure he'll love it to death. He's a little obsessed with zombies. XD

He's not the only one then, I have a whole zombie plan including a bug out bag and safe location to get to... Just in case you understand, it's not like there's actually going to be a zombie apocalypse. Or is it? blaugh  

LadyOfAranna

Sincerely Malicious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:57 pm
LadyOfAranna
Sincerely Malicious
LadyOfAranna

3nodding

He's not the only one then, I have a whole zombie plan including a bug out bag and safe location to get to... Just in case you understand, it's not like there's actually going to be a zombie apocalypse. Or is it? blaugh
Oh, boy, you got him started! XD He has contingency plans for his contingency plans for the zombie apocalypse. He has a funny habit of saying it's going to be his duty to repopulate the planet. I just nod a smile. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm
*hides*

Sorry, I didn't mean to set him off on it!

*grins*

I can't repopulate anything anymore, I had an op to fix that wink  

LadyOfAranna

Sincerely Malicious

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:08 pm
LadyOfAranna
*hides*

Sorry, I didn't mean to set him off on it!

*grins*

I can't repopulate anything anymore, I had an op to fix that wink
Meh, it's fine. biggrin It's only in the event that the world is taken over by zombies that either of us would repopulate. ^.^ We are wise enough to know we are too hedonistic to be decent parents. O.O We would rather be the aunt and uncle that spoil them rotten lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 am
I'm HobgoblinHero, I also respond to Hob, Nate, Dumbass, Tophat, and Rachel (long story). I believe in polyamory but I have recently undertaken a path of self discovery which leads me to believe that I am what I call introsexual. What I mean by this is that I do not naturally or actively pursue sexual activity with others in favor of sexual activity with myself. I'm not asexual, I still find people very attractive, I'm just lacking that mental need/want for anything out of that. The physical need is what I'm trying to defeat, and I'm doing pretty good with that; a whole mind over chemistry thing. Also, I love cuddling. A lot. If I could have a relationship with anyone in the world and replace sexual activity with massive amounts of kissing, snuggling, and watching TV followed by a brief period where I take care of myself and in said relationship we were both fine with this kind of thing, I think that would be the bees knees. The explanation for introsexual and my idea of an introsexual relationship have been whited because I don't know if that was inappropriate for forums.

I also like movies of any and all kinds, especially Tarantino and Disney movies.

I make stupid mini movies on my youtube which is also hobgoblinhero and I have a tumblr that is mostly funny but sometimes depressing that is also called hobgoblinhero.  

HobgoblinHero

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:27 pm
HobgoblinHero
I'm HobgoblinHero,

Welcome Hob! (I almost called you Hop- even my typing is dyslexic!)
And your description of introsexual is fine- feel free to change the color if you're comfortable.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:19 am
Esiris
HobgoblinHero
I'm HobgoblinHero,

Welcome Hob! (I almost called you Hop- even my typing is dyslexic!)
And your description of introsexual is fine- feel free to change the color if you're comfortable.

I'm cool with it like that; it can be seen if wanted to and ignored if not. Also, i'm not sure if introsexual is an actual thing, I just grabbed a word that fit me  

HobgoblinHero

5,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 am
HobgoblinHero

I'm cool with it like that; it can be seen if wanted to and ignored if not. Also, i'm not sure if introsexual is an actual thing, I just grabbed a word that fit me

I like it. cat_blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:17 pm
Hello, I'm Milk or Raspberry. Whichever suits your fancy. I reside in Canada and I'm currently 19. I'm also currently in a temporarily monogamous and sort of long distance relationship with a lovely 19 year old guy. We've been together for... just over 4 and a half years now. Outside poly stuffs I'm interested in knitting, gardening, and reading. I want to work with youth as a child and youth care worker (aka the fun councilors, go-to peoples about connecting to resources, and chauffeurs xd ). My favorite colour is green, preferably the darker shades, and I prefer tea over coffee but drink both. In order to make me truly happy gifts of jewelry are appreciated but stationary from notebooks, pens, and notepads to sharpeners, binders, and planners are loved - along with books, candles, and knitting materials. heart whee

And I'm rambling. Um. There is probably more about me on my profile but it may be best to just talk to me. 3nodding

Raspberry Flavored Milk

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Esiris
Crew

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:35 pm
Raspberry Flavored Milk
Hello, I'm Milk or Raspberry. Whichever suits your fancy. I reside in Canada and I'm currently 19. I'm also currently in a temporarily monogamous and sort of long distance relationship with a lovely 19 year old guy. We've been together for... just over 4 and a half years now. Outside poly stuffs I'm interested in knitting, gardening, and reading. I want to work with youth as a child and youth care worker (aka the fun councilors, go-to peoples about connecting to resources, and chauffeurs xd ). My favorite colour is green, preferably the darker shades, and I prefer tea over coffee but drink both. In order to make me truly happy gifts of jewelry are appreciated but stationary from notebooks, pens, and notepads to sharpeners, binders, and planners are loved - along with books, candles, and knitting materials. heart whee

And I'm rambling. Um. There is probably more about me on my profile but it may be best to just talk to me. 3nodding

Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 pm
Esiris
Welcome to the guild!

Thank you! smile  

Raspberry Flavored Milk

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100

Quokka Flocka Flame

Gracious Duck

9,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:35 pm
Hi everybody! I'm Kochanie.

I'm a college student in the US. I primarily enjoy reading and writing in my spare time, so I'm pursuing an English degree. I'm currently single and loving it, but when I am involved romantically, I prefer my relationships to be open. Kink is also preferred, though not required depending on the partner.

I'm a bit shy at first, but I love making new friends! Please feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat outside of the forums. smile  
Gaian Polyamory Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff