Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:45 pm
"Dam it" Coop replied as he looked at the carnage around him. Everyone was seriously hurt. After seeing Elaise suffering the pain of loss, he felt anger and guilt. He only sustained a couple of scratches on his arms but that was nothing compared to what everyone else went through. During the battle, he was busy taking care of the bugs in the cave which kept him from reaching the others. He believed if he gotten out of the cave, he could have kept his fellow warriors from being swarmed.

Coop remembers the time when he was about nine years old. He went out of the temple to run errands along with one of the masters. He remembers that he came to a horrific scene on his trip. He sees a few people lying in the ground dead. It seems they were attacked by someone, robbers perhaps. "Now young one, you must know that no matter how powerful you can be, you can't save everyone. This is a truth that everyone, who chooses to lead a life of rightousness, must understand." A young Coop looks at his master with a determined look, "that maybe so, but I'm going do my best to keep others from suffering like that"

In the present, Coop is clenching his fist, "Dam, I'm still trying" he said to himself. He sees Niara in agony, even after treated by Elaise. Coop opens up a suitcase, picks up a cloth, and pours water from his cantine. He walks over to the girl and puts the cloth on top of her forehead to keep her relaxed. Seeing the sad expression on her face, caused by bitter memories, made him think she's having a nightmare. In response, Coop starts humming a lullaby in hopes to soothe her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 pm
Zack nodded"Yeah...now let's go inside..and use this think Luke gave you...this should help us...or am i wrong..."He looked at the scroll"I hope there is no holy magic in it"He mutterd  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am
elaise looked at zack and said " i hope it hasn't got any holy magic in it." she looked slightly worried about him.
she looked down at the scroll and saw that it was in elven, glad that she could read it she turned round and wlaked towards the cave.

i hope this works she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:59 am
Zack crossed his arms,if there was holy magic in this spell then it would let him like he would burn.He shook slightly his head and then walked slowly into the cave and then over to Dave"Hey.."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:23 pm
Dave pats on Coop's shoulder. As he hears his name called, Dave turns around. He sees Zack, walking towards him. "A yeeeeesss" he answered to Zack.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 pm
Zack scratched the bakc of his head,he was kinda...nervous."Err..well...Thank you...Thanks that you helped me...."He paused and looked at Dave"Also...good job..i was afraud you two would bring yourselved into danger but..i was wrong...So i hope i can count on you next time"He smiled slightly and then turned around.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:36 pm
Niara slightly feels the cold wet cloth on her head. Whatever she had, was being soothed by the cold cloth. She also lightly hears the lullaby, and it reminds her of her mom when she was really young. Every night before bed, her mom would hum her a lullaby to help get a good night sleep, without any nightmares. She shows a bith more pain on her face from remembering that, but then she becomes soothed by the rhythm and moves from unconciousness into the elven reverie sleep.
((sorry about the milk!!=( *takes away milk and hands him soy milk instead* tht better???))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:39 pm
(8Yeah!! drinks soya milk and eat chookies^^...well i am away now see ya later in well an hour or so)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:52 pm
((ok, talk to ya later!!!!! *gives him a huge smile*))
Niara shivers a bit and curls up on the floor. She winces a little, but doesn't wake up. Lyra walks over to Niara and lays down against Niara's back to share ecess body heat to keep Niara warm.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:54 pm
"You got it man" He shakes Zack's hand but pulls him in for a man hug. "Waz up baby, you alright?, you ok? Way to represent man" he messes with zack's hair and shirt collar. "You alright Zekke, good looking out"((His way of showing bro love rofl ))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:01 pm
((ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook there dave. you're starting to scare me a bit. i can be a bit scarier, though.))
Niara turns her body around until she's using Lyra as a pillow. Lyra doesn't mind this at all, she falls asleep too. Niara still feels cold, but she is comfortable.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 pm
Zack just starred ,after this, at Dave.Now he was kina scared.But then he slowly made his hair back to the style it was,well it was already wild just like the wind blew to often against it ,but it had to be this way,this was his 'stormwind hairstyle'."O-okey..."Zack just smiled nervously at Dave,he wasn't used to something like this at all.

(BACK!!^^)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:40 pm
elaise tried not to laugh when she saw the expression on zacks face after dave had ruffled his hair abd gave him a man hug.
then looking down at the scroll she realised that allthough she could read some of it someof the words were unusual.

" what's that all about?" she muttered to herself looking down at the scroll in confusion.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:47 pm
Zack looked at ELaise"Well maybe you realy are a half-elf"He smilled at her"THis could kinda explain why you can read it..or you are just good at ready different languaes..."He shrug and then walked torwards the exit.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:57 pm
elaise watched as zack walked towards the exit.
looking round at everyone she strode to the corner and sat down looking down at the scroll in her hand, she was not sure what would happen if she used it and didn't want anyone to get hurt.

surely i can't be an half elf? i would have known wouldn't i? but then that would explain how i can talk to animals and read this scroll. she thought, the confusions showing in her eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games