Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 pm
"Asuka!" Mamoru cried. Then they were gone, Asuka with them. "Dammit!" he yelled throwing his naginata into a tree. I need to rescue her... I need a plan... he thought desperately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina was breathing heavily, as if she couldn't breath very well.
"Gr..." Asuka was angry. She had dropped her sword when Rosalind grabbed her. This is not good... she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:44 am
Jay walked up to Mina"Hey are you okey?"He asked her worrid,then he lowerd his head"I am sorry...I thought the mountains would be a safe place...I wonder"He looked at Asuka and walked to her"Hey ..tell me how did you both find us ,huh?"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:08 am
"Ung...Th-There is...no possible way...for me to fight against him... He defeated me...so easily...How is he...so strong?" Mina asked. D-Damn...I think...he might have broken...some ribs, she thought, trying to fight against the pain.
"I don't owe you any answers!" Asuka told him. Mamoru-sama...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru clenched his fists, his anger actually showing. I need to figure out where they are. When I do, I'll make them wish they were never born! he thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am
"hmmm, Looks like this could be fun." Thought Roko as he watched Mamore
to see what would he do as his face turned into a twisted smile

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 am
Jay took a rope out of his bag and tied Asuka up.Then he turned to Mina"Hey...don't worry about that.I am sure we will find a way and to tell the truth.I would like to avoid any fightings.You are wounded and the boy there"He pointed at Roxi" seems to be wounded too.But he helped us.Don't blame yourself Mina.If you want i will train with you and show you a few things."He smiled at her"But the next time he will fight with you,refuse!I will do it...."He then went back to Asuka"You said something about hating the eternal eyes. Now listen! Okey an Eternal Eye killed your parents, I can understand you why you hate the one who killed them,but why all !?Why do you hate all of us!?huh? I mean ,we enver did something to you ! Why do we deserve it to be haunted by you and huards!I am sure there are Eternal Eyes who uses their powers to kill for fun,but there are also guard who do the same!"He paused and stared angry at her"My parents got killed by guards.I was a little boy just a child and saw them dieng infront of my eyes.Tell me why did they have to die? Just because i am an eternal Eye? I was a helpless child !"He clenched his fist and tunred around,he never had told so much about this doomed day before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:34 am
Mina tried to stand up from her place on the ground, but winced and fell back down to her hands and knees. "D-Damn...He's going...to pay for this..." she said.
Asuka glared at Mina. "If you touch a single hair on his head, I will kill you," she said, confidently. She was purposely ignoring Jay. Please help me, Mamoru-sama...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's there!?" Mamoru turned in the direction of Roko. "Show yourself, and I may let you live!"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 am
Jay helped Mina up"But you will first rest"He said smilling ather"Remeber what i said?Don't fall into darkness.My perents were killed by guards but i don't hate them all nor do I seek revenge I just want to stop the king.I don't want anyone do suffer anymore....." But even if i would stand in front of him...would i be able to kill him?...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:59 am
Mina ignored Asuka. What could she do, tied up like that? "W-We will...kill Annexus...or die...trying..." she said, breathing laboriously.
"Like you could. He's a lot stronger than you all are put together!" Asuka told them.
Mina glared at Asuka. "I-I would...shut up...if I were...you...Your life...is in...our hands..."
"If you kill me, you would have to deal with the wrath of Mamoru. He's madly in love with me!" she said. She was lying, but you could not tell by the way she said it.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:41 pm
Once Garnet recovered form the shock of being whisked away to someplace she laughed at Asuka. "Madly in love with you? He barely tolerates you. She is however, correct in that he will come for her, even if it is only to avoid Annexus' wrath." She walked over to Mina. "Please, let me look you over. I know you are our healer but you seem to be very badly injured." She took her pack off of her back and set it on the ground. Opening it she began to go through the organized contents looking for what she wanted. "I may not be a healer, but I do know some healing herbs which should help you get strong enough to heal yourself and Roxis."

-------------------

Annexus teleported him and Arisu to where Mamoru was. Mamoru was saying he would let someone live? Releasing Arisu's arm he spoke to Mamoru's back. "Tsk tsk. Letting someone live? No one falls for that trick these days." Fire lit his hands. "If you wish to find who is hiding in the trees, then best that we burn all of the vegetation here. What does it matter if we find them dead or alive if they aren't willing to show themselves and fight?" There was a strange glint in his eyes as he set fire to all of the trees around them. Since he was controlling the fire he knew it would not hurt them. Oh how he had missed this....he spoke to Mamoru while he kept the fire burning. "Where is Asuka? And the eternal eyes? Shouldn't this place be simply covered in dead bodies? I was so looking forward to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:52 pm
"Ooo, you think your little spit fire powers will help you?So childish to think if you can burn it down the problem is solved.
“Well let’s see how well you can fight now shall we?"
He said as he slammed the earth with his foot and made a hand of earth appear from below and as he charged the fire wielder with his blade in hand and dark Alchemy in the other.

"So let’s see how good you are? Dog of the KING!!! Yelled."  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:56 pm
"How would you know if he loves me or not!? He doesn't open up to anyone!" Asuka yelled at Garnet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru looked down at the ground, trying to suppress his anger that he was powerless to stop the Eternal Eyes from taking Asuka.
Arisu was shocked by the anger in Mamoru's mind. He never let his emotions show, either physically or mentally.
"The Eternal Eyes managed to take her. They took her hostage and escaped, taking her with them. I could not fight back. They were threatening her life," Mamoru said, fists clenched.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:17 pm
Garnet looked at Asuka. "I've been around the court my entire life - trust me, unless he shows his love through disdain he hates you."

-----------

Annexus laughed at the warrior who flew to him. He teleported his broad sword to him and with a flick of his wrist sent the assailant flying off course. "Well, now. My goal wasn't to kill you dear simpleton. My problem was solved - the problem of not being able to see you to kill you." Annexus didn't remark on the "dog of the king" remark. He owed no answers to this man. After all, he was only some sport. If this man thought his alchemy would save him he was sorely mistaken. Teleporting to the hand of earth he sliced at it with his sword while he laced the sword with his fire. The hand crumbled, destroyed. He then teleported to the assailant and attacked the arm controlling the alchemy. He sliced along the arm rendering it most likely useless. Then he returned to the sides of Mamoru and Arisu. "Feel free to join in, I have no desire to leave you without some enjoyment of the day. And we will get Asuka back from the eternal eyes. Arisu can lead us right to her - and them."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm
"Hmph..." Asuka was getting very annoyed. She didn't show it, but she was also getting worried. Mamoru-sama... she thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru nodded and retrieved his naginata. We're coming, Asuka. Just hold on, he thought, hiding his thoughts behind a mental shield so that Arisu wouldn't hear them.
Arisu drew her rapier. Her eyes were covered by the usual black cloth. "I hope you are ready to die," she said to the assailant. "There is no way you can take on the three of us."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:40 pm
Well this is a surprise, the king Graces himself with my presence this worked better then i thought He said to laugh like a mad man.

Well No matter I have the ability to do more then you can imagine.
After all I know how to Banish you to a realm where your power will not exist and can never can escape
He finished with a smile on his Face.

Plus I'd be careful O dearest king, after all I remember you coming after my family cause they knew how to kill you or banish you to the Void.
After all I'm a Shadow Alchemist and know how to fight one of your standard.
he ramarked with tone of humor.

He gather his energy and Made a Void behind him.

Well Dear king you have 2 choice to make you try and finish killing me and get stuck in the void forever or you can flee and save your own skin.

After all I'm willing to die to kill you.

He said taking off into the shadows.

make your choice dear king My life and or your own.  

Rokoka

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:44 pm
Arisu had a sudden flash of the future. "Sir, I know where Asuka and the Eternal Eyes are. And we might want to hurry," she said, urgently. "They might kill Asuka if we don't get there soon."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games