Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:25 am
Darren felt his hands being held against the ground as their fingers were interlaced. He smiled at the words and as he was kissed, and the kiss on the neck made him inhale a little sharply. "I'm liking it too, Jam." he grinned and lifted his head to plant a long, soft kiss on Jaime's neck before setting his head back down.

Derrick was tensed but listened anyway and as the hands reached towards him, he started to back away only to be picked up and held. He squirmed in his own arms. When it wasn't working, he looked up to the one who claimed to be Rowdy. Derrick let it sink in for a moment before saying slowly, "You're a person..? All this time I've had you near me..everything I've told you..you aren't a dog?" He began his squirming anew, "Let go of me, Rowdy or Dimitri or whatever you are! That's my body and you're not welcome to it!" Derrick was clearly frustrated, and there had been a flicker of hurt in his eyes as he learned who Rowdy really was.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:47 am
Jaime closed his eyes, loving the feeling of Darren's lips on his neck. That, plus Darren's comment made him kiss him even more fiercely and passionately.

Dimitri looked sympathetically at Derrick. "Derrick...please...I need you to calm down and listen to me," he said pleadingly. "No, I'm not a dog, not by creation. But I've been one for a long time. It doesn't matter what I am...it matters who I am, and I'm still the same one that was inside the body that you are now. I'm still your best friend."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:54 am
Darren bit his lip a moment before he could stand it no longer and tilted to move Jaime's head, catching the other's lips in a deep kiss.

Derrick listened to this and shook his head, "I am not calming down! You expect me to be calm?" He sounded almost hysterical. And at the last bit, he suddenly hardened, turning angry, hurt eyes up towards Dimitri as he snarled, "No. You can't do this to me and call yourself my best friend. As far as you're concerned..as far as anyone is concerned..I don't have one!" Derrick cringed, as if his own words sounded harsh even to him, before he buried his face the shirt Dimitri now wore.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:18 pm
Jaime smiled through the kiss and grasped Darren's hands a little tighter. He began to feel a little bold, and traced along Darren's lower lip with his tongue.

Derrick's words cut deeply into Dimitri's heart. "You're only saying that because your angry and confused," he said, trying to reassure him. He stroked Derrick's fur and rubbed his ears trying to comfort him. "Look...all I'm asking for is a little time...please. I beg you. Let me find another vessel to use and then we can switch back so I can switch to it. I promise...you won't remain like this. Just, please...Derrick...you're the only true friend I've ever had. I need a little time."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:25 pm
Darren felt his hands being grasped tighter as Jaime's tongue traced against his lower lip. He shivered slighty, before opening his mouth to meet Jaime with his own in kiss.

Derrick felt himself being stroked and rubbed, and his new body, traitorous thing, began relaxing. At the words, Darren looked back up at him. "Find another vessel? You want to steal someone elses body? You can't just play with people like that!" As he considered the last bit, he muttered begrudingly, "You're the only true friend I've ever had too.." his voice became angry again, "Which is why I don't understand why you think it's okay to steal my body! Anyone's body!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:37 pm
Feeling Darren's tongue meet his made Jaime kiss Darren with even more passion if that was possible. He released one of Darren's hands so that he could prop himself up, the other he used to guide Darren's hand to his back.

Dimitri looked at Derrick sadly. "So, would you rather sentence me to another century of being trapped in the body of a canine?" he asked, Derrick's words obviously cutting deep. "Please...please try to understand. Its the only way that we can be together..." he said. "As best friends," he added at the end."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:47 pm
Darren felt his hand on Jaime's back as Jaime kissed back with more passion. He smiled into the kiss, only to pull away with a slight scowl as he heard a cough.

Sorcia stood on the porch with Maddix beside her and holding her hand, she was grinning. "Aha! Well then, now you definately can't tell Maddix to keep away. If you get Darren, I get Maddix." she laughed, speaking to Jaime. And then she added with a conspiratorial wink to Maddix, "About time those two got together."

Maddix had been blushing faintly, and he now coughed a little before grinning at them. "Well, they do make a cute couple."

Derrick blinked at that, "A..century?" He'd been like for one-hundred years? How had he ever kept his wits about him? The thought of Rowdy, er..Dimitri suffering hurt him a bit. Derrick gave a doggish sigh as he looked away, internally debating with himself before he turned back to Dimitri and lifted as far as he could, brushing his nose against Dimitri's cheek before giving him a little lick and moving back down. "I don't want you to be trapped..Row.."

He scrunched his nose, "Er..Dim?" Shaking his head since it didn't really matter at the moment, he finished with, "I don't want you taking someone's body if they deserve to have one..so you'd better do the world a favor and pick a jerk to switch with..and I guess in the meantime..I'll..stay like this for you, Dimitri." Derrick watched Dimitri's expression, formerly his own.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:59 pm
Jaime rolled his eyes and groaned when he heard Sorcia's cough. He rolled over onto the ground in a sitting position and glared at her. "You know, your timing is impeccable..." he said sarcastically.

Dimitri breathed a sigh of relief. "Thanks Derrick," he said softly, pulling the other close in an embrace. "You don't know how much that means to me. And don't worry...I promise, I won't take from anyone who doesn't deserve to be trapped like I was."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:05 pm
(T___T My computer charger appears to be completely broken..if that's the case then I'll likely not be on..since using the home computer is a bad idea. x--x)

Sorcia's grin widened, "Isn't it? I do it just for you oh beloved brother of mine." she said with exaggerated adoration before laughing. "Poor Jemmy." she was being only playful, not mocking.

Derrick heard the sigh of relief as he was pulled close in an embrace. He snorted, but leaned against the other anyway. "Yeah, yeah. I'm a regular good samaritan." Derrick tilted his head towards Dimitri, "How did you get trapped in the first place? Who are you?" The name Dimitri wasn't one he'd ever heard before.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 pm
((Sadness!!!))

Jaime narrowed his eyes playfully at Sorcia. "Hey, since its pretty warm for a fall day, what do you guys think about having a cookout and a swim?" he suggested. Might be kind of an odd-double date, but it would be nice to be with Darren and around family at the same time.

At the questions, Dimitri sighed lightly. "It is a really long story, but basically, I'm a wizard," he said. "And I was trapped by a rival of mine, you could say."

((whoops...see what I get for reading and typing when I'm talking on the phone... crying ))  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:35 pm
(O_O Holy sheeze! *had to go on home comp* x-x. o_o it sparked and smoked when I took the charger out, the top came off)

Sorcia watched him narrow his eyes before asking about a double date. Maddix and Sorcia glanced at each other and Sorcia grinned, "Count me in." Maddix from beside her chuckled, "Sounds good to me."

Darren laughed, "Yay!"

Derrick's eyes widened and something like awe crept into his voice, "You're a wizard? What's it like? What can you do? Is that why you've lived so long?" Apparently the prospect excited him. He'd always had a fondness for the supernatural and fantasy aspects.

(O-o..Jeremy? And Derrick didn't pull away T__T)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:47 pm
((Holy schnikies!!!))

Jaime pulled himself off the ground, reaching out a hand for Darren. "Well, let's go get changed," he grinned.

Dimitri chuckled a bit. He was happy to see that Derrick wasn't disbelieving or judgemental. "Yes, I'm a wizard," he replied, looking down at Derrick sweetly. "I can't do as much as I used to when I was in my original form, but I can do more now than when I was a dog. Look," he said as he made it snow on them for a couple brief moments.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:51 pm
(T__T I know, and I'm looking on an electronic website but not finding a replacement charger..WAHH)

Darren chuckled, taking Jaime's hand and standing, "I'll be happy to help." he winked at Jaime.

Derrick heard the other chuckle and listened. As snow fell on them, his eyes further widened as he grinned doggishly, "It's snowing!" his tail began to wag though he didn't realize it as his ears perked up. "My best friend's a wizard!" he sounded cheerier now, almost childishly excited.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:57 pm
((Wow...major sad!))

Jaime smiled, but felt himself blush slightly. He laughed and rolled his eyes, pulling Darren along behind him as they walked towards the poolhouse.

Dimitri smiled and made the snow stop. A few flakes remained on Derrick's face, and Dimitri gently wiped them away before kissing him on his furry forehead.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:02 pm
(I know. I won't be able to get on much at all until I get a new charger..I'm going to go crazy. *clings* T__T)

Darren chuckled, "You're blushing, Jam." He followed, glancing to see that Sorcia and Maddix had gone inside. Darren turned back to Jaime, "So what do you think? Mad and Sorcy?"

Derrick watched as the snow stopped and felt flakes being wiped away as his forehead was kissed. It kind of tickled and his tail wagged a bit more before slowing as he looked up at Dimitri seriously. "Hey..what I said..I didn't mean that..you were right..I was confused and angry..and I wasn't thinking..but you are my best friend, always have and always will be, Row-..Dimitri."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games