Welcome to Gaia! ::

What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Ghost Hunters, Ghost Hunters International, Paranormal, Ghost Hunting, Supernatural 

Reply What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CeaCia

7,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:25 pm
Mei tsuki7
Name: Mei
Dislikes: ignorance and rudeness

I am the tech manager for my universities ghost hunting team. I have had many different experiences with the paranormal in my life.

Yes I go to school in RI. I have been to TAPS headquarters.....there was no one there. Supposedly they are rarely ever there. I do have pics of the building though. I also know people who have met TAPS members randomly at diners and bars.

OMG Post the pictures.

I wonder if my school has an Ghost Hunting team. I know there's a skeptics club XD. There's also some local investigation team...but my brother checked out their website and it was TERRIBLE.

Anyways from one new member to another...WELCOME!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello =O
You can call me Cola or Coca or Kimmi
I you want to know more about me just check my profile wink

Cocaine Cola

Popular Seeker

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

Kimiko no Tenshi

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:32 am
Name: Sylphana Nyx, but you can call me Nyx if you like.
Dislikes: Close-mindedness, homophobes, brussel sprouts xd

Hello all^^
It's nice to meet you. Lessee now...
I have an interest in the Paranormal, and a degree in Parapsychology. It's a degree I earned online, and I mainly obtained it for my own reasons. I love to learn about the Paranormal, and all that that entails. Anything else you would like to know, just ask me, or check out my profile. ^.^

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:02 pm
Name: Sarah
Dislikes: sceptics and ketchup
^_^ i like getting mail!  

triggeronix

5,525 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The White Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:18 pm
User Image

Name: Ashley, or Illusion
Dislikes: my stepdad and canned spinach

If you want to know more, check my profile :3

Add me :3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:11 am
Name: Crystal
Likes: ghosthunting, anything paranormal, cake making, and cute things xD
Dislikes: Basically ignorant and stupid people. >.<

I love ghosthunting, I used to have a crew of my own here in the northwest before everyone moved away, so I've had quite a few experiences. I love cake making and decorating haha, yup I make pastries and decorate them. I am addicted to ace of cakes and cake boss x3 My favorite ghost hunters team is the original because GHI seems to be a little less professional somehow O__o'' Anyway, I'm planning to buy some merchandise off of their site sometime soon. YAY ME! =^^= Hello to everyone!!!! biggrin My pic is in my siggy =^^=  

JinkieArt

Shy Strawberry

Chelsea X111

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:12 am
Name:Sonya
age confused ?
lives:TX
dislikes:brother,cockroaches,mean people,fighting,people mad mad at me  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 pm
My names Steven, I am age 17 and live in Michigan...
For as long as i remember i was interested in ghosts and the paranormal.
Ive taken pictures of a certain graveyard and got some interesting things... in a few of them..
Anymore.. just ask ..

Cynical Cannibal

Dangerous Phantom

Midnitergrl

6,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:04 am

Hey all, I'm Sarah. Recently engaged, graduated and turned 18. :3 Pretty awesome set up if you ask me. I've been told I'm a "sensitive" by numerous people, all of which were sensitive themselves. I can sense spirits and basically understand them. I can see them only when I haven't slept, so I normally try to get 9 hours in. It's kind of creepy...
I've been to haunted places in Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Pennsylvania and Alabama.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:16 am
Name: Uxia... or Val *shrug* I don't care, but it's usually easier to just call me Uxia on Gaia xD
Likes: Art, History, Archaeology, the paranormal and sleep
Dislikes: CELERY, people unwilling to see two sides of something, waking up

Sure, I believe in the possibility of ghosts, but I tend to be skeptical about lots of other things. I do my best not to judge others, but if I can clearly see something is bogus... eh... lets just not.

Hm. Past that I'm friendly (despite the dark chibi-evil my avi attempts) and lurv chatting. PM me! ;D  

uxia the drow

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:28 am

Welcome to the guild, everyone! :]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:15 pm
Okay where to begin...

Name: Kelsey
Likes: Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters, Paranormal State, Monster Quest, reading, daydreaming, doodling, animals, music, new friends, food, comedy movies, and the Paranormal (DUH!).
Dislikes: Slow computers, horrible people who abuse animals, snakes, rude people, country music, scary movies, and lairs.

I've been interested in the paranormal ever sense I was young. My French teacher had a huge fascination with the paranormal. All year around she would always show my class Ghost documentary's rather than learning French. Our class never had a problem with it, as long as we weren't learning French it was good. The more and more she showed it the more I got interested in it. I started searching more of it as I got older and now here I am! Though I'm sad to say that I recently found out that my French teacher died a month or two ago. It's very sad to know that happened, but I know she's in a better place.

I'm going to just say now it's really cool to know that a few people on this Guild are from PA. 3nodding

xTheEndx

Stellar Traveler

Way Down`

7,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:10 am
Name: Ashlyn
Dislikes:Liars, People that don't like Gays/Lesbians, Racists, most of the time Kids under the age of 10  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:09 pm
Hi, my name is Euphee/ Umbra/ Lacie and I have been engaged for the passed 10 months to a wonderful man. I just turned 19 two months ago as of tomorrow. I live in the US, but I've lived in several other places as well due to being a military brat. I've been in Germany, Hawaii, and Italy, so yes, I have been in Neuschwanstein Castle, which has been reported to have 'paranormal' activities. I love roleplaying, hanging out with my dad, breeding rats, and driving remote control cars. I enjoy drawing and talking to people sometimes as well. I don't like people who are full of themselves, cockroaches, or the current US government.

It might be because of my psychiatric condition that I see spirits, but I firmly believe that there is one of a mangled wolf in my house. My house is new, built on what once was wolf territory and I'm wondering if maybe while this house was being built, this wolf was killed. It's only when I get one of my 'episodes' that this wolf makes itself seen.

Euphee

bookaholic84

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:40 pm
Name: Jessica
Likes: Ghost Hunters, Reading funny or supernatural books (I've own a books about true ghost stores since I was about 10), Sweet tea, my family and spending time with them, and yelling at the TV in an attempt to communicate with the stupid and the directionally challenged. xd
Dislikes: People who kill my joy, spicy food, and soggy McD's fries  
What the Frig? - A Ghost Hunters Guild.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces