yes
  no
  CLICK THE GOLD BUTTON
View Results

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:51 pm
User Image

♠The♠Fated♠One♠Will♠Find♠The♠Way♠

Alex ran away sliding as he stopped turning around as he ran he'd put away both his guns away as he cut symbols into his hand using his claws knowing he'd have to conjure it. "A word of great value... as lifeless as cold ashes... at the risk of ones life... I conjure thee..."He said and with each line the symbols in his hands began to glow brighter.

♠To♠Break♠The♠Chains♠

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:06 pm
I'd rather not see what he can summon, Prometheus thinks, "Sit Upon the Frozen Heavens, Go Hyōrinmaru! SHIKAI!" Aiming sword at Alex, the tip turns into ice and bursts into a Chinese dragon of ice flying at Alex, freezing everything in its path. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/bleach/en/images//0/00/HitsugayaShikaiAnimeEp48.jpg  

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:24 pm
User Image

"Blood Fort Of.."He said trying to finish form where he left off but was stopped when he noticed the next attack and pushed off the ground flipping backwards conjuring two slight weight swords.

♠To♠Break♠The♠Chains♠

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:31 pm
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!! You forgot about my friend, Kokujō's King! Whatever move I do, so those he! And you have less maneuverability in the air!" Behind Alex another ice dragon 10x as big slams into Alex's back, giving it a layer of 3ft ice. The smaller ice dragon continues toward Alex.  

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Momo Storage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image

Alex was able to barely stand with the new weight that had been added as he as he pulled out a gun and placed it too his shoulder and fired as he screamed out in pain as the bullet went though braking off the ice form that area as he slowly placed it to his other shoulder and did the same thing now able to move his arms again as he was not breathing heavily as he conjured a healing potion and slowly drank it so he could move normally. "I am the bone of my sword... steal is my body and fire is my blood... I have created over a thousand blades... unknown to death... nor known to life... Have withstood pain to create many weapons... Yet, those hands will never hold anything... "He said not finishing just yet.

♠To♠Break♠The♠Chains♠

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:06 am
((Hey, do you think the headmaster is going to be pissed about us wrecking the school? sweatdrop ))
"I think its time to finish this... Ban~KAI! Shūkei (Last sight) Hakutei-ken. (White imperial sword.) http://ui01.gamespot.com/2080/byakuya03_2.jpg "NOW DIE!" Rushes at Alex  

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:59 am
Gaia Name: Bobsplosion
Characters name: Pandora
Class: Swordsman
Race: Demon
Skills: High level magic and sword skills. Can move things with mind. Same stuff as Prometheus.
Equip: Form shifting rapier.
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/Hinatas_Cousin515/commission_mystic_sphere_by_hizuki2.jpg  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:17 am
User Image

"So I pray , unlimited blade works."And as he said this swords appeared all over the ground as the ice broke off of his back he walked over to one of the swords pulling it from the ground grabbing another with his other hand the ground was now red and it looked like they were in a clock tower as if the walls around them were part of a giant clock gears turned around in circles as Alex pushed off heading towards the person it seemed he was fighting to the death with.

♠To♠Break♠The♠Chains♠

Momo Storage

Bobsplosion

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:10 am
Pandora: Pushing away from the person leading her to her dorm, she hears a sound outside. "Prometheus... what trouble have you gotten into now?" Walks through wall and stands on the outside. "PROMETHEUS!!!!!"

Prometheus: Almost about to slice Alex in half. Suddenly a cry pierces the air around them. "Gah...! Looks like my sister has arrived... I'll have to attend to her... looks like luck is with you today, neko. We will meet again, soon..." Raises sword to giant. "Begone." Giant explodes. Stabbing his sword into the building, "Shunpo!" (flash step). Vanishes.  
Shape Your World (Role Plays)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff