Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply 21+
The 1st Annual Oldies Award Show! GRAND FINALE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awards
  Woo hoo- can I melt this statue for the GOLD?
  You like me, you really like me!
  Forks are pointy... ooooh
View Results

Main Man Methuselah
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:45 pm
Just when you're enjoying your nap someone comes and prods you and tells you it's time to read -more- names.

Next up our award goes for "Memorable and Missed" members. Whether they have not been by the guild in a long time, or simply do not visit as frequently, they are still dear in our heart. This award is meant to let them know, they are very much a part of this guild's history.

First up, there is MsHonesty whose signature displayed a very cute avatar styling in a crown and with a kiki kitty. Where is she now? Still in our hearts. -holds up a sign that says "Go Awww"
heart

User Image
Ms Honesty is one of our 2008 "Memorable and Missed Oldie winners

Next up, the very gorgeous and talented, Lady Glam Slam who at one point listed some awesome tunes in her signature.

User Image You are a 2008 Memorable and Missed Member

Our next recipient has been amongst the hall of mods. She is intelligent, a friend, and a major part of who we have become. Let's hear it for Sedesla a 2008 Memorable and Missed Member

User Image

Next up- popping in from time to time, dyejob is still "one of us" Congratulations on your 2008 "Memorable and Missed" Oldie award User Image

If you've attended one of the live chats, you might be familiar with Blood Countess Kristine. She is the creator of awesome avatars, a mother, and a friend to us. She is also a 2008 "Memorable and Missed" Oldie award winner. User Image

Next, awesome avatar art speaks volumes of her. She's Dark Lady Jade and who knows, like many recipients in this category she may still show up--dressed in her finest tonight. Congratulations Jade on your 2008 Oldie award for Memorable and Missed!

User Image

Next up, he's funny, married, and tall. Don't remember him? Then you're missed out because Se Ga Takai has brightened up this guild on more than one occasion. Congrats Se Ga Takai on your 2008 Oldie award for being memorable and missed.

User Image

Finally, never has a sailor been so loved since Popeye. Our next recipient is clearly a fan of Final Fantasy 8, and he has one of the biggest hearts you will ever meet. Who doesn't love a man in uniform- let's hear it for ArchAngelLionheart our 2008 Memorable and Missed- or as he was also nominated "The guild's favorite Sailor"

User Image Way to go!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:37 pm
Wow- we are in the lightning round!  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:09 am
AntoniaMerEnfant
Wow- we are in the lightning round!

We really are!!!! I loved that last round...I hope some of those guys get to stop by and see their awards... *sniffle*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:10 am
hey all. thanks for the award.

i know i have been gone for a while, i do pop in and lurk every now and then though. i was dealing with some health problems and was pretty depressed. and then i found out i am pregnant, so i have been hibernating on the couch quite a bit. being preg and taking care of a 4 and 2 yr old keep me pretty busy. but thankfully i am feeling better, just way tired now...

i hope everyone is well.... and thanks, i am glad to hear people miss me...hopefully i will see you around a little more now....  

I Love 2 Cheat

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:19 am
Thanks so much for my award! biggrin heart heart

I'm sorry I haven't been on lately; we moved and I still don't have my computer connected to the Internet yet, so I've only been able to be online at most 40 minutes, and only when I'm at work. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:15 am
Blood Countess Kristine
hey all. thanks for the award.

i know i have been gone for a while, i do pop in and lurk every now and then though. i was dealing with some health problems and was pretty depressed. and then i found out i am pregnant, so i have been hibernating on the couch quite a bit. being preg and taking care of a 4 and 2 yr old keep me pretty busy. but thankfully i am feeling better, just way tired now...

i hope everyone is well.... and thanks, i am glad to hear people miss me...hopefully i will see you around a little more now....

Congrats on the award and even more importantly the new baby!  

Noirkaze

LadyGlamSlam

Inquisitive Romantic

33,025 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:28 am
LGS: *looks up, mouth full of sammich* eek hmm? Mmmm!!

Mfflrbrrbble rbble frrbble mmmm hmmm rbbb mmmm. Mrrrb rbby nbb rrrr.

*Translator walks in*

Translator: Miss LGS would like to thank all the sexy people in the guild for such a wonderful award. She apologizes for being awol and promises to return soon. She says she feels a little sexy knowing that someone paid attention to the tunes she listens to. She'd also like to thank her mom, dad, and the year 1985 for being there for her. Finally, she'd like to thank Prince for infecting her mind with his music.

LGS: Mrffgle brrbble *gulp* grrrrrrrrrrowl.... twisted

Translator: A-and apparently she's inviting everyone to some sort of hot wild toga party on the nude beach. Something about...oils? Oh dear God... eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:52 am
Congrats on the new Bun Kristine! We're all going to have to send you a big bottle of your choice headache remedy with all the ruckus of a new child on top of a toddler. Here's to December!

And no worries Jade, it looks like we should have included you in the friends without computers/internet category.

And Glam rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Excellent speech, excellent.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:05 pm
LadyGlamSlam

Translator: A-and apparently she's inviting everyone to some sort of hot wild toga party on the nude beach. Something about...oils? Oh dear God... eek

.... *cancels all appointments and has the car brought around*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:29 pm
Aww, how sweet, I'm memorable AND missed. smile

Wish I had more Gaia time, but as we old folks know, it's hard to squeeze in a little time to ourselves between work and other grown-up responsibilities. I'd like to dedicate this award to my mom, who's even older than I am.

Stay beautiful, fellow Oldies! I'll be seeing you at Glam's toga party!  

dyejob

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm
CHES! toga party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:34 am
oh man! i gotta find a toga!

*rummages through drawers and can only find batman sheets*

oh well

*makes a batman toga*  

Super Buick

Sedesla

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:59 pm
Aaaaaaaaw! heart

That's so sweet. I love you guys! Thank you!

Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time online once my schedule changes for this semester. biggrin I miss you all too!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:17 pm
This whole event could win an oldie for the longest event ever. rofl

Congrats to the winners.  

Tillisnut

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Ybrik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:14 pm
It never ceases to amaze me how amazingly nice and friendly everyone is in this guild. I just have to say you all really know how to make someone feel special. Thanks all and congrats to everyone who has one! biggrin  
21+

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff