Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:11 pm
((are you good or evil?))
Karin smiled started to speak then stooped, "um well, im looking for people, but i dont know anything about them, names, appearance, age, gender, nothing." she then noticed noah's embarrassment, she put her arms around his neck, "you see my problem?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:13 pm
It had been in the very back of the quaint shop, an old worn out spine kept together the ancient-looking book. Rin flipped through it gently, reading parts here and there. After a while, she shut the book and went to buy it. If what it spoke of was correct, then she wanted to hang onto it for future study. "Thank you so much for your help..." She paid for it and placed it with the other supplies she carried with her in a small bag. Before leaving, she could hear the elderly owner reply. "No, thank you. I hope it helps you child."  

Sharkpups24

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:16 pm
((Me? good))
Noah's face was flushed red. "Yeah, I see your problem. That's happened to me before. Maybe you could join us and find them, we can help." he said stuttering.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:17 pm
((I'm good))
"Hm...that does seem to be a problem." He placed his blade on his back, "It will be kind of hard to find people in the dark...but I gues we could help as much as we can."

Forsaken Exodus

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:17 pm
Musashi walked around awa from them,"im bored again...i wonder what Rin found..." Musashi thought. Musashi continued walking down the dark streets.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:19 pm
((lol evil for me XD this should be fun cuz im oblivious))
Karin smirked, "that would be fun, were are you guys heading to?" she let go of noah's neck and held onto his arm.  

Sindenky

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:20 pm
((BTW who else is evil?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:24 pm
Noah's face lessened in its redness. "Well, we don't really know, but we should meet up with our group, right Exodus?" he asked not really feeling uncomfortable with Karin on his arm.  

Omega Awesome391

Sharkpups24

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:25 pm
((I think you're the first.))
Rin was walking in the direction of the place where she was going to meet the others. Everything that she had just learned was still sinking in and she thought about it from every visible angle. 'Unbelievable, to think that this exists...'  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:30 pm
((lol cool that means im the leader XD))
Karin smiled, "how many are there in your guys group?" she asked, "if that ok, i mean i dont even know names yet! im Karaline, but if you call me that ill kill you its Karin!"  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:31 pm
Noah saw Rin and walked to the spot with Karin still on his arm. "Hey Rin, this is Karin, she needs help finding some people, so I said that she can come with us. What are you reading?" he asked looking at Rin's book.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:37 pm
"...I found something interesting..." Rin glanced at the one clinging to Noah's arm, finding it a bit amusing. She closed the book, placing it away for later. "A pleasure to meet you Karin..."  

Sharkpups24

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Karin noticed the book, 'aww s**t! dont tell me i found them, ******** that would mean that their hole group is here, damnit, no dont jump to conclusions, its probably just coincidence...' her mind was racing and she started to shake a little bit from fear.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:41 pm
Noah noticed Karin's shaking. "What's wrong Karin, is something wrong?" he said looking at her worried.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:44 pm
Musashi yawned as he saw them together,"seems you scared her..." he joked, Musashi looked at Rin,"what did you find?..." musashi wondered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games