Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuro_itonami

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:14 pm
Hello All!
I'm Kuro_Itonami. I was invited since I was seen in the AMC. I joined because I really got tired of only being able to talk about 2-3 anime/manga. I don't watch anime that often since I really like reading manga. Right now the anime I am watching is Strawberry Panic and the manga I am reading is Iona-Sama Fanatics and I'm reading the light novel Strawberry Panic. Which I ordered by mistake but now I like it smile I didn't know what a light novel was but I like them now so I'm sure I'll get more smile If I'm not reading manga im probably playing sims or working. That's my life manga, sims, work yeah in that order wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:01 pm
Hi all! My name is bollier. I like so many anime, that it is very hard for me to pick just one. I love things that have a very psychological nature, but it's also good to get in some action/romance every now and then as well.My main interest is manga, but I've found myself drawn to watching anime more and more. I am so glad to get away from the AMC and the utter millions of posts about Naruto. I'm not a big fan of Naruto btw, but I do read the manga. Anyways, this guild seems like a paradise to me, and I really hope that we can all be friends!  

bollier

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:28 pm
Hello, my name is lanie100. I came to this guild because I want to be in a place in gaia where there aren't any retards around and I like discussing about anime that is less talked about. My favorite anime is Cowboy Bebop and FLCL.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:22 am
Hola. Me llamo es Wolfmaster91. That's about all the Spanish I know. I was invited to join just recently. I guess my choice in Manga and Anime is romantic/comedy. I like a few horrer manga as well. I am currently watching Shugo Chara and my favorite character is Miki.  

wolfmaster91

Fluerenn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:42 pm
Zoe here C: I'm a female lolicon and I *DO* 'roll the right way.' My favorite anime right now is...Higurashi C: HECK YES. I got an invite to the guild so I joined.

I play Doki Doki Majo Shinpan C:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 pm
Hello, I'm reya_bella. As you can tell, I am new sort of. I joined about two maybe two and a half months ago. I have so many favorite animes to actually give just one so, I'll mention just a few:
-Red River
-Sister Red
-S.A.
-Angel Diary
-Crimson Hero
-Skip Beat
-Fairy Tail
-Magical Miracle

reya_bella

Negi Atsui

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:37 am
Negi: Um, Name is Negi Atsui. Negi from, of course, Mahou Sensei Negima. And Atsui means hot in Japanese. It was the first word I learned ^-^. Oh, it's kinda more explaining the weather then personal appearnce. Anyway, My fav manga would be Negima!, Fairytail, One Piece, World's Strongest Disciple, Kenchi, yadda yadda.
Dark: Hey, hurry it up! You forgot to mention DNAngel! And of course your favorite character is-
Negi: Daisuke!
Dark:..b*****d.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:06 am
Hi, this is Samunite, Sam for short. I got an invitation and decided to join the guild. Currently reading Mahou Sensei Negima, Genshiken, xxxholic, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles... and many other things. I also watch a lot of anime. Though I'm of the opinion that manga is better than anime.  

Samunite

iiFireKitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 am
Hiya everyone I am lacus22 and I love anime and anything anime relative my #1 anime I like is negima and my second is gundam seed destiny and I kind of forgot who invited me but thanks who ever u are well gald to be here hehe <3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:30 am
Hullo. o-o
Wow, I haven't been to a guild in a long time...
Anyways, I'm `Greed, you can call me whatever you want though.
Right now I'm following 31 manga series. gonk
I wrote them down so I wouldn't get lost when I saw one updated.
My favorite series is Fullmetal Alchemist, and recently I've been reading Lovely Complex and watching Elfen Lied again.  

`Greed

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:11 pm
Please, allow myself to introduce... myself...

My name is xDorminx and I don't know why I'm here... I was invited and so I browsed the guild, thinking it would be interesting and joined.

I don't really watch much anime, I mostly read manga/manwha/comics. (Though I did happen to get the 4th volume of Hellsing Ultimate!) ((tinker tailor, soldier sailor))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:18 pm
Blind the Thief here... I was apparently seen in the AMC, possibly when I was dissing Naruto or Dragon Ball.

I've been watching anime since I was young, starting with Sailor Moon on Cartoon Network, then purchasing my first anime, Ninja Scroll. As I've progressed through the years, I've seen many other animes, and recently I've been trying to play a little catchup, since there's basically an endless sea of it out there.  

Blind the Thief

Chikaneii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:23 pm
uh.. hi? xD
i'm not that great at introductions, so here it goesss.. ~
you can call me chikaneii.
i'm an anime and manga tard. 'nuff said.
i mainly like dark, grungy/depressy kind of stuff: but i also like funny/stupid and cutesy stuff. <3
has anyone ever heard of ergo proxy? re-watching it starting tonight, along with elfen lied. <3

by the way!; finally, someone that knows {and likes?} princess tutu.
my friend makes fun of me for it. T__T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:08 pm
Hey whats up people names Jacob i just kinda got an invite without warning but its cool. I'm more of a manga person than anime but as for my favorite the list is big cause i like almost everything i read so i will just name a few Air Gear, Negima , Case Closed (Detective Conan) and quite few more i will pretty much watch anything someone recommends popular or not I'm not very picky on what i read/watch  

Mithandin

DemonBoyWonderr

Omnipresent Codger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:40 pm
User Image

Xxfire_and_icexX

Hi, you can probably immediatly see what my username is so I'll skip that and say that you can just call me Demon because most people tend to! My favorite anime/manga include Gensomaden Saiyuki, [[though the later seasons were just filler...]] DNAngel, Full Metal Panic, Spiral, Rurouni Kenshin, InuYasha, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, FullMetal Alchemist, DeathNote, Samurai 7, DragonBall [[All Seasons]], Yu Yu Hakusho, Princess 9, Battle Athletes, CardCaptor Sakura, Chrono Crusade and quite a few others that I can't think of at the moment. For the record, I've watched most of them so I haven't read the manga for any but DNAngel, Fruits Basket, DeathNote [[In which cases I disliked the anime]] and Ouran High School Host Club. Oh, and I was invited here!

Xxfire_and_icexX  
T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces