Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply The Vault
Dragon Cave (Eggs and dragons are in the first page now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar-moonshine

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

help me  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:31 pm
Yay they both hatched and the puffed up one has wings!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. seriously this helps.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Walking w/permission:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aww, the balloon dragon is cute. I haven't managed to grab one of those yet.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mah eggies, they haz hatched! I like the little pink one -- actually bred that from one of my pinks.  

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Walking w/permission:

Cute pink dragon. I think my pink egg is that one too.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:32 pm
I return, and I have eggs!!!

Alantie Mistaniu

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:34 pm
Clicked all eggs and showing off my new Uni Eggs.

Trying for someUniCreatures
New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Noble/exaulted CreaturesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs-

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm
Walking w/permission:

I got a noble anex of the uni's.

Edit: I finally got a silver egg. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:19 am
Sesshomarus Raina
Walking w/permission:

I got a noble anex of the uni's.

Edit: I finally got a silver egg. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats on the silver egg. I got some more UniCreatures and I'm posting my dragons again, just think I need to put them out there more. ^_^

New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs-

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:51 pm
I want one but I don't now how to do it and my girlfriend's forgotten what to do on it sad Can you tell me what to do please?

horsley121

Lunar-moonshine

6,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:38 pm
how in the world do i make it hatch?!

mergish!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:42 am
Key to hatching/ Growing up dragons: Get enough Viewz (have the image loaded from anywhere) Unique views (Each ISP address that vides the egg is one point towards unique views) and Clicks (Actually CLICK the image/link to the location of your egg before the 7 days are up [All eggs are on countdown until they reach maturity.]) So the fastest way to get your eggs to hatch is to post them where lots of different people will see it. And hopefully click it.

New eggs- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dragon Cave Eggs-

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Walking w/permission:

I got another of the new dragons.
And a noble Fennix on uni.

Please, click the pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:34 am

These are my newest. Been too busy to post them here but they are doing fine. I named the sunrise one Eeaws which is how you would pronounce Eos, the Greek goddess of the dawn.  

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

S Raina

Spirited Inquisitor

28,100 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:49 pm
Walking w/permission:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I managed to get one of the balloon dragons. And I hope my silver is male as I like them better than the female silvers.

Please, click the pets.

The Vault

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff