Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:03 pm
I'm glad to hear that things are better now. I'm sorry for your grief though. It is so good to have you back. *huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:18 pm
It's good to see you again miss Rio , I hope in this new year everybody will have lots of fun and good memories with you .
Welcome back *shake hands*  

NocturnusWolf

salangel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:20 pm
*Smiles as he grabs 2 tall glasses, one shot glass, and the largest staff mug. (p.s. the one i was using while you were gone sweatdrop ) Laughs as he puts onto the bar a rubber ball, coco-lopez, pineapple juice, an Abuelita hot cocoa block, a bottle of SoCo, a bottle of Tequila, the pitcher of milk, and the little umbrella.*

I hope this goes as planned. wink

*From his position, he slides one tall glass across the bar under the coke machine, he bounces the rubber ball off the back wall to hit the coke machine button. As that fills he grabs a mallet and crushes the Hot Chocolate block and scoops it into a pot. The pot he pours milk into and sets it on the hot plate. The ball returns, and salangel throws it at the dial of the hot plate to set it.
He flips the shot glass, (as they are normally face-down) and the bottle of SoCo. Tops of the shot, and slides it to wezamuntkee. The ball returns once again and, once again, it goes flying off the back wall to turn off the coke machine. (Whew, sweatdrop halfway there.) The blender is quickly brought up to the counter-top, and ice is scooped into it. He pops the coco-lopez top, and opens the pineapple juice. With familiar hands he pours in the cream of coconut, pineapple juice and tequila into the blender.
He hits the button, turns to catch the rubber ball, and bounces it off the hot plate, turning it off. Finally, he stops the blender, pours out a drink into the other tall glass, and pours the hot chocolate into the mug. The rubber ball bounces a few more times around the bar before being caught by Happyaku Bikuni. He quickly serves the Coke to ancantsia, puts the umbrella into Serenity's Pina Colada, and serves it to her.
He takes the mug of hot Chocolate to Happyaku Bikuni and smiles mrgreen *

Thanks for catching that boss. You know, before it broke something... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:11 pm
ancantsia
Chewyvomit
can I get... *leans closer*... a shot of pure caffine?

No coz we dont want you to be jumping off the roof >_<

that reminds me, I was free running the other day and I found a DS on someones roof 0.o I put it in their back yard on a table but it was cool.  

Chewyvomit

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:18 pm
Chewyvomit
ancantsia
Chewyvomit

that reminds me, I was free running the other day and I found a DS on someones roof 0.o I put it in their back yard on a table but it was cool.

eek what color ds ?

Was it pink !!! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:16 pm
Happyaku Bikuni
Chewyvomit
ancantsia
Chewyvomit

eek what color ds ?

Was it pink !!! eek

Hey, we got a pink DS. I got it for my wife, for her birthday, but my little booger seems to play with it more than anyone else.  

BizzyBo

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:18 pm
*Mesmerized by Salangel's skill she just stares at him* Wow you have got some mad skills Sal. *tasting the Pina Colada* Mmmm this is so good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:42 pm
Ack! I missed you girl crying You didn't even add me since you left lah.. i was waitin' aye..

Well w/e, i guess you're back now anyways.

Yeah my baby girl is hooked on the DS too. She loves everything Mario and Princess Peach related.

*standing next to Serenity with mouth dropped open in awe at Salangel's skillz and moves*

ZOMG that was like.. intense XD These two boys are so good.. i wanna be like them one day, haha [Bo and Salangel] rolleyes

*closes mouth, wipes drool off self, grabs a glass, fills it with ice and pops self up on a stool on the side of the counter and begins crunching and sucking on an ice cube*

Aaiyah.. it's been so hawt here in the Land Down Under. It's been hitting it over 40 degrees C! burning_eyes  

ChibiMo0n

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:21 pm
ChibiMo0n
Ack! I missed you girl crying You didn't even add me since you left lah.. i was waitin' aye..

Well w/e, i guess you're back now anyways.

Yeah my baby girl is hooked on the DS too. She loves everything Mario and Princess Peach related.

*standing next to Serenity with mouth dropped open in awe at Salangel's skillz and moves*

ZOMG that was like.. intense XD These two boys are so good.. i wanna be like them one day, haha [Bo and Salangel] rolleyes

*closes mouth, wipes drool off self, grabs a glass, fills it with ice and pops self up on a stool on the side of the counter and begins crunching and sucking on an ice cube*

Aaiyah.. it's been so hawt here in the Land Down Under. It's been hitting it over 40 degrees C! burning_eyes

HEY ! Your totally added. I was waiting until after the first to add everyone. Mostly because it was a surprise that I was coming back.

I think it was kinda obvious to some though ... I missed you guys too much. especially you chibi. You are so sweet and such a good bar maid. We were very lucky to hire you !

p.s.- my Christmas had a pink ds on it but Sandy Claws didn't bring it to me crying Maybe for valentimes day ?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:22 pm
BizzyBo
Happyaku Bikuni
Chewyvomit
ancantsia
Chewyvomit

eek what color ds ?

Was it pink !!! eek

Hey, we got a pink DS. I got it for my wife, for her birthday, but my little booger seems to play with it more than anyone else.

OH MY GOD ! YOUR SUPER MAN ! That is so awesome *squeels* heart  

Happyaku Bikuni

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 pm
Yeah I finally got my spartan cloak. I took advantage of the announcement of the angelic and demonic earmuffs leaving the shop. I went and bought 20 and sold them all for about 16K, so that put me over the gold that I needed. The only thing that sux, is that I can't find a spartan belted bottom on the market. And it's not like I have 110,000 tickets or so to go get one from the shop. xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:52 pm
BizzyBo
Yeah I finally got my spartan cloak. I took advantage of the announcement of the angelic and demonic earmuffs leaving the shop. I went and bought 20 and sold them all for about 16K, so that put me over the gold that I needed. The only thing that sux, is that I can't find a spartan belted bottom on the market. And it's not like I have 110,000 tickets or so to go get one from the shop. xp

Meh, you look so good though !

* pretends to be Lois Lane * Hellllllppppppp Heeeellllpppp ! *flutters eye lashes* I need help from SUPERMAN !!!!

*clings to bar stool*  

Happyaku Bikuni

jumawanmaryanne

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:53 pm
whats that?
ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:00 pm
jumawanmaryanne
whats that?
ninja

super man ?

*walks over to computer on bar and types in linky*

super man

Look here ! Its superman, an American Icon !  

Happyaku Bikuni

Akshay_Dadhwal

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:45 pm
*comes in* * takes a bottl of whine*
*Drinks it*
Akshay:how is everybody??
Everybody: yahoooo!! were fine
*takes out shotgun*
*bam**bam**bam**bam**bam**bam*
*everyone is dead*
*drinks more whine* wahmbulance  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games