Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:43 pm
Chewyvomit
Oh hey Bizzy! sure, can I get a root beer no ice? and some lime chips? thx! *flips 10g to bizzy* I like a nice welcome razz

Sure thing man. One root beer with no ice, and some lime chips coming right up. *Goes behind the bar and grabs a frost mug from the cooler and begins filling it with A&W. With his left hand he reaches for the lime chips under the counter and brings up a bag and sets it on the counter. He finishes pouring the frothy refreshing drink and places it on a tray. He then opens the bag of lime chips and empties the contents into a bowl and sets it on the tray as well. Picks up the tray and takes it to where Chewey is sitting.* Here you go man, if there is anything else that we can get you, don't be afraid to ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:44 pm
Symphony of Serenity
*hearing the music and feeling the beet she can't help but get up and start dancing* I'm wondering if I've had to many to drink redface

*Begins dancing with Serenity* If we can dance all night, it is never too much to drink. xp  

BizzyBo

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:33 am
gonk my bear evolved and now i cant have it and my basket with me. Anyway Bo can i have a glass of water please? I have a major headache =(  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:43 am
BizzyBo
Symphony of Serenity
*hearing the music and feeling the beet she can't help but get up and start dancing* I'm wondering if I've had to many to drink redface

*Begins dancing with Serenity* If we can dance all night, it is never too much to drink. xp

That's so true! In that case do you have any jungle juice back there? I haven't had that in years!  

Symphony of Serenity

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:01 pm
ancantsia
gonk my bear evolved and now i cant have it and my basket with me. Anyway Bo can i have a glass of water please? I have a major headache =(

Sure thing. *Grab a bottle of Evian and a couple of Excedrin (the headache medicine) from the bottom of the bar and hand them to Ancantsia.* There is a cot in the back if you need to lay down for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:11 pm
Symphony of Serenity
BizzyBo
Symphony of Serenity

That's so true! In that case do you have any jungle juice back there? I haven't had that in years!

Oh girl, you let the monkeys out. *Grabs the 25gal container from the back and sits down with it near the bar. And with his best mixing face he begins. First I'll add 1L Everclear, 5.25L of vodka,1 bottle peach schnapps, 1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum,1 bottle 99 Apples, 10L of Sprite, 1L Sunny Delight, 1L triple sec, 1.75L bottle gin, 1 bottle DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, 4 bottles of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill wine,8 L Hawaiian Punch, 2 containers orange juice concentrate, and 8 containers of fruit cocktail. Grabs a decorative oar off the wall and stirs the whole thing. Goes over to where Salangel is sitting and asks him for some help to put the cooler on the bar.* Here you go guys. Have at it. *Grabs a tall glass adds ice and some of the fruit cocktail, fills it up with the juice and takes it over to Serenity.* Here you go love, Enjoy. xd  

BizzyBo

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:45 pm
gonk I cant go lie down I'm the bouncer >_< *sips my water after taking the Excedrin*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:34 pm
BizzyBo

Oh girl, you let the monkeys out. *Grabs the 25gal container from the back and sits down with it near the bar. And with his best mixing face he begins. First I'll add 1L Everclear, 5.25L of vodka,1 bottle peach schnapps, 1 pint Bacardi® 151 rum,1 bottle 99 Apples, 10L of Sprite, 1L Sunny Delight, 1L triple sec, 1.75L bottle gin, 1 bottle DeKuyper Sour Apple Pucker schnapps, 4 bottles of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill wine,8 L Hawaiian Punch, 2 containers orange juice concentrate, and 8 containers of fruit cocktail. Grabs a decorative oar off the wall and stirs the whole thing. Goes over to where Salangel is sitting and asks him for some help to put the cooler on the bar.* Here you go guys. Have at it. *Grabs a tall glass adds ice and some of the fruit cocktail, fills it up with the juice and takes it over to Serenity.* Here you go love, Enjoy. xd

Just looking at that stuff I'm getting drunk mrgreen *takes a sip of the glass* Mmmm this stuff tastes toxic, in a good way of course. You are so good at what you do Bizzy. *smooches him on the cheek*  

Symphony of Serenity

BizzyBo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:02 pm
Symphony of Serenity
BizzyBo

Just looking at that stuff I'm getting drunk mrgreen *takes a sip of the glass* Mmmm this stuff tastes toxic, in a good way of course. You are so good at what you do Bizzy. *smooches him on the cheek*

redface Thanx  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:24 pm
Hrms.. Jungle Juice sure does sound interesting.. eek And very alcoholic exclaim Mms.. maybe just a little bit won't hurt XD

*pours self 1/4 of a glass and starts to sip on it*

Mms..  

ChibiMo0n

salangel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:40 pm
*serves and downs a glass himself, and begins to clean up where bizzybo left off.*

*head bopping to the music, he finishes quickly*

Ah, nothing like some good ol' working music to help me get the job done quickly. Why, without music, it takes me forever to wash the dishes.... lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:46 pm
*seeing everyone else working makes her want to help out* You know if you guys ever need any extra help just let me know. Okay?  

Symphony of Serenity

ChibiMo0n

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:03 pm
Lol don't worry yourself girl! You are our patron and our guest. Let us serve you!

So sit back, relax, put your feet up, have some drinks and unwind wink  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:49 am
ancantsia
rofl sorry about the santa comment.

*Grabs some chips and passes them to Faith*

Here you go =]

Thanks! whee  

Inylysia x

Symphony of Serenity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:16 am
ChibiMo0n
Lol don't worry yourself girl! You are our patron and our guest. Let us serve you!

So sit back, relax, put your feet up, have some drinks and unwind wink
Okay girly. Can I get some more of that jungle juice then please?  
☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games