Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
The Introduction Thread! (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AniMeHuNterGirl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:26 am
Hi I was accepted into this guild. I can't help but like all of CLAMP's work that I've read so far. But at the moment, I guess I'm into Tsubasa and xxxholic. I like how they put all the characters they ever created into them. It's like a find it! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:17 am
Hello.I'm clamp_angelic.I've seen almost all of Clamp's series.And I love all of them.But my favourite is X,aka as X/1999.My fave male character is Kamui Shirou and my fave female characters are Tomoyo from CCS and Yuuko from XXXHolic.Nice to meet you all.  

clamp_angelic

covarla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:57 pm
Hello! My name is Covarla.

As for my favorite CLAMP series... It's a bit hard to decide... I think I'd have to say that my favorite is tied between Cardcaptor Sakura and xxxHolic.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am
Ohayo, Mina-san!! (good morning everyone)
I Chrissy and I am new here....not that you wouldnt guess....this is the introduction thread and all.... 3nodding  

absinthemourning

Earyn

Eloquent Dabbler

17,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:24 pm
Hi, I'm Earyn.

I really like everything by CLAMP, but I guess my favorite series of theirs is either Clamp School Paranormal Investigators or Clamp School Detectives or Man of Many Faces.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:35 pm
Hi Im Blazen_Raven!
I love all of CLAMPS series.

Pirate_Falcon

Nana Doll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:43 am
Hello peeps! ! !
My name is Nana Doll [you could just call me nana ^.^]
my favorite CLAMP series is Tsubasa ! ! !  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:53 pm
Hey, I'm bitter_rain.
I've read all of CLAMP's works except X, which I own and am in the process of reading.
I love all of their works, but my top 3 favorite are probably xxxHolic, Legal Drug, and CLAMP School Defenders Duklyon.  

Queen Awkward

Orihime922

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:07 am
I'm Orihime, and my favorite CLAMP series is Tsubasa Chronicles ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:25 pm
Hi everyone, I'm Kristene. (: And I'm a major CLAMP fan. They're really absolute geniuses. <3 I must say that all of CLAMP's works are love in my eyes, but my two favorite series have to be Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and X. :3  

Kristene Rose

exdraghunt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:39 pm
I am Exdraghunt. I love all CLAMP series, but my fvorite would have to be XXXholic and Legal DRug. they are soo funny. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:04 pm
Hi-ya! I am a new member of this guild. Ooops sweatdrop , I guess that is kind of obvious isn't it. Oh well. . .what're ya gonna do?

My name is angel-wolf18, and if you haven't noticed already I can be quite flaky at times. I am 20 years old and a huge fan of clamp. Be it anime or manga.
Currently my favorite manga title is Legal Drug. Oh yah baby, it totally rocks my world. Although, my classic favorite has been and always will be Magic Knight Reyearth.

Angel-Wolf18

TaijimaNarumi

Bashful Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:33 pm
Heya I'm Narumi or Naru-chan! I love all of CLAMP's works I've seen so far.
My favorites are X, Tokyo Babylon, and Tsubasa.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:28 am
Hi, I'm Sakura, (yes, that is my real name. no alias.) and my favorite manga series are Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, X/1999, Cardcaptor Sakura. My favorite anime series are Cardcaptor Sakura, X/1999, and Chobits. I hope I get to know you all very well.  

mokotan

Akyli

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 5:29 pm
Hi, I don't know if I've introduced myself, but oh well, here I go! I'm Akyli, I'm fourteen, and my favorite CLAMP mangas are Chobits, Clove, xxxHolic, Tsubasa, Wish, Magic Knight Rayearth, and many more that I can't think of at the moment. I haven't watched any of the CLAMP animes, but I plan to watch them so I can catch up with everyone. Nice to meet everyone! biggrin  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff