Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

luceifer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:46 pm
riing ring aaaah who could be calling at this hour looked at clock 12:00 aaa i'm almost late y didn't she wake me changes qiukly and runs to the school  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:46 am
Now she was wandering teh halway a horribly scary smile on her features, she passed by a room hearing the phone ring  

Minty Novii

Distinct Gaian

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:03 am
G walked down the corridors then finally came to the stairs where Yuriho was waiting, she seemed to not notice G as he came up to her and was day dreaming, "Hey" G said sitting down on the stairs to wait for the others to come, he dove into his bag and made sure he had everything he wanted for the trip to the waterfall  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:21 am
devin got out of the water and wrapped her towell around her legs so it looked like a long skirt. she then put her mp3 in her pocket and walked to the entrance where she saw G and Yuriho."Hey guys."  

Vampiric_Mystery

Minty Novii

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:10 am
Hey devin! ~stepping up to her plesantly~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:14 am
jessi want to her first period wondering if her roomate ever got up after forst period she decided to take a walk and clear her mind about her feelings.  

AquaMarine19

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:30 pm
G looked over to Devin and saw the other girl coming up behind her, "Hi" he said waving to the two of them, he held out his hand to Devin first since she was the closest "I'm Geraint, who might you be?" he asked the both of them.

((not sure if I've met you yet, if I have I'll edit my post))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:38 pm
Today is Friday. There is no more calss for Fan. So she decided to go fishing at the beach.  

Alexzie

Minty Novii

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:49 pm
((No you havent ^^)) I am xana and you are?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:57 pm
G looked at the other girl then held his hand out to her "Name's Geraint, just call me G, it's easier" he said shaking her hand, "Hey do you two wanna come to the waterfall as well?" he wondered "me, Yuriho and two others are going, do you wanna tag along?"  

neidr

luceifer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:10 pm
lucifer gets out of 1st period and goes walking but decides to go back to the dorm and get his ipod and head bangs to math  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:36 pm
Yuriho looked back in surprise, seeing that the hall's had become busy. "Oh dear," she murmured. Putting a smile on, she gestured out the window to G. "Sorry about that, I think I might have been dozing off." Seeing new comers, she waved. "Hello. It's nice to meet you."  

Yaku-chan

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:44 pm
G turned back around to face Yuriho "It's nor probelm, have you got all you want?" he aske din case she had forgoten something or wanted to change into something else  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:55 pm
"Well," she said," I was in such a hurry, I forgot to change into a bathing suit. I'm guessing since the waterfall's not part of the school grounds, their wouldn't be a bath house." She looked around. "Weren't Atreyu and Jessie going to come along? I don't see them anywhere . . . "  

Yaku-chan

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:34 pm
G smiled a little, and looked around "Go on back to your room, get changed and come on back" he told her "I'll keep a lookout for the other two" he said  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games