Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:26 am
raylana reached out, touching kadens cheek gently. she knew in his heart that he loved another. "what arent you telling me" she asked gently, drawing away. her touch had held no intamacy in it, just the care you would show a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:41 am
kojay thought tim self.... this is getting good... and he kept watching from the shadows.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:38 am
Jaden , not seeing kojay in the shadows, rearanged some art work and blocked his curent veiw of things witha 350 pont marble bust of raylan  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:06 pm
yinala1231
Yuri, hearing the voices approach sat up from the bed and walked to the door, which was of course locked but had a bared window. "Oh thank heavens! I was just wondering. Is there ANYTHING you can do to help me? I know this may seem rude, and I appologize. But I know that you're an elf, or at least appear to be, and they have some magical skills. Can you change me back? Or something?"

"I can not change you back. I can only teach you how to control your powers," Inwe said, through the bared window. "It is not impossible. Just takes time. If I learned how to control mine, you can control yours."  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:06 pm
Kaden looked at the table and waited untill he knew he would have proper controle of his voice. He took a breath. "It no longer matters," he said, his voice only quivering a little. "She, well- we couldn't be together for political reasons. As it ended up, after we, we... spent our first night together... I never saw her again. I assume she was killed by my father's men. She was not like you, but she was beautiful. She was dark haired and dark eyed. Her skin was not fair like yours, but held the kiss of the sun. I loved her truely for as long as I can remeber, but it may just be I could never comprehend a life before her. Just as I didn't know how to live without her, but now here I am..." He shook his head. "Like I said, it doesn't matter anymore."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:54 pm
in a form nither dragon nor human but wiled untaomed and in the midle. she runs like a feril beast rampaging threw the yards, naked and free, couseing one mess after an other and dodging the atemps of guards to catcher her, she runs to the one place her huma half was at home, the kitchen. there she eats and gorges her self then she markes her teritory and builds a nest of witch she becomes protective.  

sasamiblue

Yinala

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 8:00 pm
Ms.Curunir
yinala1231
Yuri, hearing the voices approach sat up from the bed and walked to the door, which was of course locked but had a bared window. "Oh thank heavens! I was just wondering. Is there ANYTHING you can do to help me? I know this may seem rude, and I appologize. But I know that you're an elf, or at least appear to be, and they have some magical skills. Can you change me back? Or something?"

"I can not change you back. I can only teach you how to control your powers," Inwe said, through the bared window. "It is not impossible. Just takes time. If I learned how to control mine, you can control yours."

"Oh that would be so very helpful, then I could trust myself outside of these bars! But for now I think I should stay here."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:30 am
Lyria883
Kaden looked at the table and waited untill he knew he would have proper controle of his voice. He took a breath. "It no longer matters," he said, his voice only quivering a little. "She, well- we couldn't be together for political reasons. As it ended up, after we, we... spent our first night together... I never saw her again. I assume she was killed by my father's men. She was not like you, but she was beautiful. She was dark haired and dark eyed. Her skin was not fair like yours, but held the kiss of the sun. I loved her truely for as long as I can remeber, but it may just be I could never comprehend a life before her. Just as I didn't know how to live without her, but now here I am..." He shook his head. "Like I said, it doesn't matter anymore."
"thats where you're wrong" raylana said gently "it does matter. you dont know she's dead yet, maybe we can find her" for some reason it hurt raylana deeply to say that but she didnt let any of it show.  

DragonSong

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:21 pm
Jaden looked in at the poor litle coock girl she was a full dragon now and looked so frightened , he didn't know what to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 1:30 pm
yinala1231
Ms.Curunir

"Oh that would be so very helpful, then I could trust myself outside of these bars! But for now I think I should stay here."

"Then we shall train here. If that is okay with you," said Inwe. "Don't worry about hurting me. I am imune to dragons (or I hope I am)." Inwe stared through the window. "I have another matter to attend to. I shall be here after your lunch. Bye for now!" Inwe turned and started to look for Jaden. Maybe he knew where the other girl was.....  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:11 pm
Kaden shook his head doubtfully. "If she isn't dead, then she left of her own free will. Either way shes not comming back, unless she moved to these tree filled lands..." He shook his head. "I have committed myself to following our fathers will and comming here to you. I can't say I got the butt end of the deal," He smiled at her. "Thank you, but I promise I am committed to you and making the marriage possible."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:08 pm
Ms.Curunir
yinala1231
Ms.Curunir

"Then we shall train here. If that is okay with you," said Inwe. "Don't worry about hurting me. I am imune to dragons (or I hope I am)." Inwe stared through the window. "I have another matter to attend to. I shall be here after your lunch. Bye for now!" Inwe turned and started to look for Jaden. Maybe he knew where the other girl was.....

she's in there making a nest in the bread cabinet"  

kaykeyser
Crew

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:01 am
"raaaaaw!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 12:53 pm
Inwe approached the Dragon girl with caution. "Shh. Don't worry. I'm a friend not food. I do not want to hurt you," she said walking slowly up the her. She stretched out her hand and layed it on the dragons head.  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 6:04 pm
she made a happy kitten-like noise.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games