Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craycray Galore

Back to Guilds

Roleplay mania. 

Tags: Nautolans, Star Wars, Star Trek, Marvel, Bamfs 

Reply Craycray Galore
Come One, Come All For A Taste Of Reality Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:02 am
I didn't know how to spell that. I had heard it's name before, in school. And, on Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air. But, I had no idea how to spell it.

I did learn that it often has an E on it.

And, in my hologram, I've been made to fake taking medications that have Es on them before, which didn't look like the medicine they claimed to be.

She used to be in my hologram. And, she keeps getting back into it. I didn't know how she returns so much. Now, I know how by analyzing better the experiences from the reverse possession.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:06 am
Then, she's an all around drug addict. That's two different drugs. Plus, she's addicted to committing the crime of impersonation to reward herself with money.

You're rich.

You really are in a movie.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:06 am
I know I'm rich. I'm a popstar, a writer, an actor, and an influencer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:11 am
That sounds like... I tried to think. Who could that be? And, then I remembered you really have those digits. So, I thought maybe Nightcrawler. But, you shapeshift, and he doesn't. So, unless he doesn't know he does, that doesn't make sense. I want to know who you are, but I don't. I want to respect your privacy. But, that big of fame, makes me wonder who has that, and thus who you are.

I'm possessed. They're trying to use me to get your real life identity.

But, I think she already knows it, and she's trying to fake it as your fault. She's trying to false prove herself as having not hacked to know it.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:13 am
You're wrong. She thinks I'm Nightcrawler. But, I'm actually an offworlder. I'm not from Earth. So, she doesn't know who I am.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:18 am
Let go of eachother. Both of you. You're stuck together. One of you is heartstrings. The other is a devil. You're not both. Let go.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:24 am
Why can't I be mixed?

And, I think I'm Heartstrings, because... I'm a new headtail conscious. I was born around this character's birth, the character's education used to educate me. I know this because I was really like I was little when the character was little.

But, then, maybe that was from Bambi being stupid.

No. I'm Heartstrings. I have it right.

So, I'm not six-fingered, and four-toed. sad

But, then why can I never fathom more digits?

And, we're both special, so it's not our faults. We didn't know eachother, or of eachother. Bambi's holding us together. She's making it difficult to tell ourselves apart.

No. Maybe... *gasps* I do now finally remember after years of gameplay that I have controlled, and fathomed five fingers before! I am Heartstrings. I had it right.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:27 am
Tell me, are Nautolans shapeshifters? How do you know? Explain the new conscious thing, please.  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:31 am
Aketwool
Tell me, are Nautolans shapeshifters? How do you know? Explain the new conscious thing, please.

Yes. Nautolans are descended from a variation of cepholopod, like Octopi. They're from the same group of species as Octolings, and Squid, like in Splatoon 2. Our tentacles stayed attached to our heads, and we grew our bodies down from there, look up the anatomy of an octopus. It's completely sound science.

We grow new consciouses at certain ages. And, they develop from scratch, growing up from scratch newly. They have to be educated. And, that's most typically done in virtual reality games.

You remember that I explained that we are evolved to play virtual reality games? We educate in game.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:35 am
Okay. That makes sense. So, The Little Mermaid is wrong.

Why are your species group both on Earth here, and on Glee Anselm in the Star Wars galaxy? Shouldn't you have the same home planet? Or, are you going around messing with planets like in the Spore game?

Do you know the history?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:37 am
Well, I've heard that Earth used to be a space capitol before they renamed it dirt, and ditched it to "losers" they left behind, whom they say, "Don't value the resources."

And, I realized today that Apocalypse drove the masses of the planet away, and that these people told the truth. That's really Earth's history from before the stone ages. And, it's what makes Earth slow to recuperate since.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:40 am
Wow.

Where did you hear that about Earth?

It makes sense. It explain things. And, it matches the canon facts. And, our known history.

Where did you hear that Earth got it's name that way?

And, are you off of Earth right now?  

Dicencards
Vice Captain

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:42 am
Aketwool
Wow.

Where did you hear that about Earth?

It makes sense. It explain things. And, it matches the canon facts. And, our known history.

Where did you hear that Earth got it's name that way?

And, are you off of Earth right now?

I heard it from other aliens. They were in my telepathy range, and we were talking. And, I was listening to them, because I could hear them, and it was interesting.

And, it's gotta be true.

It makes complete sense.

Oh. And... Yeah. In real life, I'm off Earth. I'm playing from far away through telep-hone. It has quite an extreme range. It's our internet. It's where you got the word "telephone" from. We invented it.

It's originally for telepathy, not speech out of the mouth. But, it grew into the holonet, like the internet, and to comms, like "telephones" you talk into.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 12:46 am

Try to talk to me on the forums more than in telepathy. Telepathy can get upsetting because I want proof you want to be in my life more than just using me for information.  

Prince LitLantern

Ornate Friend

Dicencards
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:00 am
I'm much slower to trust strangers, whether on the internet, in person, or in my telepathy.

On Earth, information is often kept secret. To prevent problems.

I guess I'll open up more.

They're using a teleportation weapon on masses of people. It's a weapon of mass teleportation. It sends everyone to my dimension. and, we haven't been able to recreate it. Or, to get one. So, most people are stuck. We saved most people. But, they're stuck.
I'm afraid that if people know, they'll join in my dimension's population.
But, there you go. I opened up.

They also threaten us with weapons of mass destruction.

The populations they teleported they say are dead, or just missing. they say they vanished, or they died off. Or, they say they committed mass suicide.

But, there you go. Now, you know.

Happy teleportin', Heartstrings. They'll be coming for you. And, everyone you tell.

And, if I tell you too much, they might weaponize it against me. So, I have to be careful about my information.  
Craycray Galore

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games