Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Retro Singing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nancy felt so dizzy she didnt' know what to do when she heard a loud noise as the men yelled out in surprise and fear as their bodies were forced to be slammed into the building they then dropped a few of them broke there bones while Shirou helped untie her she clung to him,"Shirou..", she whispered she hadn't eaten or drank anything in over 24 hours and she was light headed and woozy, as she clung to him he shoved them into the wall demanding to see there boss,"On the top floor..", one feebly managed to mumbles before going silent;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou Looked at Nancy and the shape she was in and his anger boiled over and as he picked her up and he left the room every one of them died by having there necks crushed,he then slowly made his way to the roof and stops still holding Nancy in his arms and he spoke his voice was like ice."You didn't learn the last time did you."He says even over all the sirens going off his voice could freeze the air  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

As soon as shirou picked her up the action of lifting caused her to faint and she didn't know the men had let out a high pitch squeal of terror as they died while their heads where crushed in and the man upstairs was the same guy from before who had tried to take the carpenters money that night and he stood there gun in hand, pointing his gun at shirou,"Get out of here with the lady I'm going to prison whats it matter", he said,"Or ya risk her dying", he smirked,"I am a good shot you won't know when I'll pull this trigger"; He paused,"What ya gonna tell the police boy? I killed my own men they gonna take you into custody and make you look like the kidnapper you kill me here and your screwed for life", he chuckled setting down the pistol,"Go ahead.. do your worse", he said,"When the police find you there won't be anything left..";  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:23 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou grins coldly and with out even moving the man was lifted into the air and bright closer to Shirou and he speaks again."Oh they don't know I am here besides a gun is no use against me you should remember that form the last time you fired at me."He says and the grin fades away."You hurt some one very dear to me and you think you can get away just by going to prison you are wrong,you see."He says his grin coming back but it was dark."You will suffer for what you did and I am going to make sure you never hurt any one again."Then all ten of the mans fingers broke at the same time and Shirou made sure the man didn't pass out.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:52 pm
Pagan Yanik

the older gangster began to howl in pain as he dropped the gun being brought toward shirou unwillingly by his powers he looked at the boy and spit in his face,"I don't care you ******** up demon I know your not normal", he looked at the girl,"That poor girl is gonna die because of you ya sick b*****d you think you can save her", he began to laugh manically,"She is gonna die cause they are gonna find you! They are gonna experiment on ya you freak and her to!", his laugh was cut off as he heard the door pounding in downstairs he knew the police was coming,"They coming for ya boy they gonna find out", he began to laugh crazily,"Your gonna be found out!".  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou grins and moves a part of his shirt,to show of his scars and then the tattoo form his time in the armed forces."Oh they know already,and there afraid of me because they made me what I am."He says coldly his grin never leaving his face he then lifts his hand to the mans head and starts pulling the man's memories form his mind."Oh a shame a wife and doughtier who will never see there father again,maybe I should pay them a visit as well after all an eye for an eye."He says his eyes growing colder then he sees the door opens and cops pure out of it and Shirou grins wider."Go ahead tell them see if they believe you."He says but to the cops it was like no one was on the roof at all.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:44 pm
Pagan Yanik

The man was astonished by how much this man was going to risk being captured and then threaten his own family,"You b*****d!", he shouted struggling in his grip he laughed,"they here freak boy look!!", he told the cops,"Get this ******** off me I'm ready to go in prison!", the cops began to look around the room they found the dead bodys but no girl and no man,"OVER HERE YOU ********", he shouted angrily only to find them not paying attention to him;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou laughs in the mans face."You have the balls to call me a b*****d when you attacked a helpless girl for money."He says then he lifts his hand again."I have a fun idea how about we have you tell your wife and little girl what you did your self."He then sets Nancy down on the floor and he walks with the man flowating behind him as they pass right trough the cops like ghosts and after a moment Nancy appeared to them with a note that says (Nancy don't worry you are safe now and ill be back shortly,Love shirou) It was insided her clothing and could only be seen or felt by her,Shirou and the man left the building and walked through the cars and cops with out anyone seeing them and Shriou speaks again."I have been though hell I have killed thousands of people just like you who think they can be a hipacrit about how they act when some one acts that way towards them."He says as he walks towards the man's house.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

The man began to scream and try to pull away,"KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME", he shouted as they passed the cops but it was already to late and the whole time he tried to strangle himself or hurt himself so he wouldn't have to see the horror that was going to happen to himself or his family...
The cops found Nancy behind a building an ambulance was called and she was in the hospital for a little while in a few hours she woke up completely alone since her parents were at the police station the nurse checked in on her telling her story how some crazy man who kidnapped her had then had her parents get alot of money for her bial and when they got in there that abunch of people died and were crushed to death nancy was puzzled and she felt something within her clothes as she pulled out a letter reading it as the nurse left,"Shirou..", she said softly she wasn't sure how he saved her but she didn't care at that moment she was tired and weak and she wanted him more than anything;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shriou stops at the saidwalk that leads up to there house and durning this time his anger had faded slowly and he looked at the house as the door opened and a little girl steps out along with his wife they could see Shirou but not the man and the girl and woman walk up to shirou who kneels down to the girl and puts a hand on her head and tears dropped form his eyes before the two of them turned and went back into the house and he turns to the man."You are right I am a demon a devil even a monster but those two love you and you never hurt them,that feeling you had the whole time we walked here is the feeling I had when you took her,that fear and anger."He says walking up to the man."My anger towards you is still strong don't get me wrong you will still suffer,I broke every finger in your hands you will recover but you wont be holding any form a fire arm or knife ever again and you will be going to prison."He says then in an instint they where back at the buikding still cralling with cops."You wont remember this but know that I will be watching you."He says as Shirou vanishes and the mans mind was wiped clear of ever seeing Shirou and he appeared behind the cops.

Shriou then made his way to the hospital and found her room and takes a deep breath and walks in and smiles at her softly."I am glad you are doing well."He says walking to her bed and kneeling next to her and he softly takes her hand and he kisses it,and spoke softly."I took care of everything they wont be around any more."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy turned her attention toward shirou as she smiled,"Shirou!!", she said happily,"I'm so glad your here.. I dont know what happened but I was scared", she confessed,"I just wish.. I was more careful..", she began to silently cry,"Shirou I worried mom and dad and even you and I'm so sorry.. I just... didn't realize I was in danger going to town alone..", she confessed softly; She never did it often but she supposed that being alone was not an option when there were people out to get you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:39 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shirou reaches out and softly pulls Nancy into a genital hug and kisses her head."Don't worry nancy you are safe thats all that matters."He says softly before he restores her strength and takes a deep breath,he did put on the suite she let him use just in case so he would look more fitting and just incase he runs into her family."I told you I would chase you to the ends of the world to make sure you where safe."He says softly.,  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:10 pm
Pagan Yanik

Nancy felt warm and safe in shirou's arms,"Thank you shirou..", she breathed slowly out,"I'm glad you are always there for me...", she was holding onto him when her parents finally came into the door,"Nancy..", said her father softly as he seen shirou and her hugging,"I'm sorry Mr. Lokar.. its a been awhile I am sorry but right now we have to have a family moment with our daughter if you will excuse us", he said stepping aside so shirou could leave; Nancy gazed up at shirou and took his hand smiling,"This will only be a minute shirou you can come back in soon", she promised him;  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:54 am
GuenivereOrion

Shioru turns when he hears Nancy's father speak and he bows his head."Yes It has to bad it wasn't under better cindishens."He says before standing and kissing Nancy's hand."Do you want something to eat or drink Nancy"He asks before looking at her parents."Do you want something as well?"He asks before removeing him self form the room.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

"We are goo-", said her father as nancy piped in,"Orange Juice!", she smiled as she watched shirou leave knowing he bring it to her immediately she turned her attention to her parents as they explained to her the bad man had been captured but everyone else had died,"It seemed he was crazy and killed all of his men", said her father as Nancy looked shocked,"From now on your going to need a chaperone", he said,"You can't go anywhere without telling me or your mother understood?", she nodded in agreement,"Okay father... but what about a chaperone..?", she said hoping he say yes to shirou,"Well... Mr. Lokar has been around alot and been keeping an eye on you as long as you two aren't having public displays of affection I suppose its alright", he said,"When you court a woman its better to take it slow I am sure he will want to talk to me soon", Nancy sat up quickly hugging her father,"I love you daddy thank you!", she said as he smiled,"I love you to nancy please... be careful..", he got teary eyed as he said,"I almost lost you.. me and your mother..", her parents began to cry as Nancy tried to understand there pain but not having children of her own wouldn't know for several more years she cried alittle to,"I'm sorry daddy I promise to be more careful", she said snifflig as she hugged them again just as shirou was coming back;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff