Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki thought for a few moments."I believe there was once something like that on this world,the holy grail was a vessel that could heal any wounds for who ever drank form it,how ever it was destoryed during a war but I can't remember what one."He says before looking at her."How ever the fountain of youth is a myth made by man."He says with a sigh."It would be a rather nice thing to have power over if it was real."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:28 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne's eyes became big and round at the sound of hearing that some of the stories were true and others were false,"That is amazing.. so some of us had truths and others false..", she concluded finding herself trying to not get to excited,"I... am rather amazed..", she said with honesty,"I suppose I always thought most of things were just legends and stories and had no real meaning and see everything in a diffrent light now..", she turned as she felt the hour was late and rose up from the ground,"I'll be leaving for now Loki I shall see you in the morning", she told him offer her hand to see if he wished to leave the floor for she wanted to hold him one last time before she dozed off to dream land.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:05 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki softly took her hand and stood up before kissing it gently and pulling her to him."Good night my dear Anne and do sleep well."He says before kissing her again."Ill see you in the morning."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:01 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne smiled up at him kissed him back and slipped away to her room....
A few days have passed and it was the dawn of anne's 18th birthday the girls had been planning something special for her and got up extra early for it.... Since her and Loki were now a couple regardless of there betrothal today they wanted to treat her like the actual lady of the house and do things that a ladies maid would and they giggled over and and said,"Anne will seem so confused but I bet she will be very happy", so the morning that anne woke up she was actually awoken by the shifting of curtains as her friends came in,"Good morning lady anne", they chimed trying to hide there giggles while they worse there court gowns and joan came in and set a tray upon her bed,"What is this?",. she said surprised as she looked up rather shocked,"Today Anne we are to treat you like an actual queen... probably better than that poor boleyn woman hmm?", said mary and the girls giggled softly,"At least our anne is more radiant than any queen of england before..", claimed margret,"You girls are very mistaken Elizabeth of York was known for her beauty as well as her mother", anne told them having been reading some books containing a small amount of the british history; the girls looked at one another and shook there head,"Regardless you are the queen today anne so eat and we shall wash and dress you", they told her as she smiled at them,"Aren't we a bit to old to play pretend?", she asked them beginning to eat the girls laughed,"You are so silly anne eventually you will become queen of whales if you and loki get married", there was a strong silence as she set her fork down,"If that were possible... I would have to be a god and that will never happen he isn't going to marry a mortal and I dont want my breakfast I'm sorry..", the mood had changed so quickly that Katherine stepped in to fix it,"Now here here anne your mother always told you to finish your plate", she said with her hands on her hips as anne blinked up surprised,"Bu...", she shook her finger,"Either you tell us you will not have meal or not but I'm going to be that bossy maid that tells the royal queen to eat her breakfast", and the girls giggled as Katherine stepped forward and began to spoon feed anne her meal,"Come now your highness open wide aahhhh", anne tried swatting her away,"Stop it katherine", she said trying not to laugh,"I am only doing what is best for the kingdom!", she said holding her hand over heart,"Okay okay I shall eat!", she concluded and they all smiled while anne finished up her meal alone they continued to chat and laughter filled their hall.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:27 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki stood outside the room and listened to the girls and he couldn't help but smile."The queen of whales hmm."He says before he walks away and as he dose he snaps his fingers and the most beautiful gown appears in Anne's coset where her normal gown was.Loki then took time speaking to the people around th4 castle to make this day the best it could be he then sent a mental thought to Katherine."Do what you can to keep her in her room for a little longer then bring her to the throne room."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:45 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne managed to finished her breakfast as Katherine began to shift through her gowns finding a rather stunning blue gown that just seemly appeared out of nowhere,"What is this..", she whispered smiling she imagined that loki having told her to keep anne busy meant he must have made the gown as well.. She turned to pull it out and with that the girls were already stripping her down for her bath,"Let her soak in the nice water", said Katherine as the girls turned and gasped and the sparkling gown,"We didn't make this what is this all about?", katherine winked at them,'We have a god on our side now lets get the lady ready shall we?", they all giggled in response and began to prepare anne by dressing her and when she put the gown on she also felt herself rather astonished she owned such a gown,"Where did you find this?", she said see as if it were made of magic itself and Katherine told her quietly,"A gift from the lord of the house", she commented anne blushed as the girl sat her down and began to fuss over her hair,"I want it up", said Joan,"I like her hair down though it makes her look pretty", said Margret,"I think we should brush it back and let her natural curl shine through", said Katherine,"Perhaps later today we can go make her a flower crown and dub her queen", and all the girls laughed and decided to brush it out,"I think i'm ready to leave now", claimed anne getting up but katherine heard loki to tell her to keep her busy so she told her,"Let us sit and play cards for a bit queen's normally dont rush to there duties right away right?", she said as all the girls tried to think of what the english queens did and shrugged,"I suppose they wouldn't have to didn't the king do all matters of state?", said joan,"I am sure loki would do all those things", said anne,"But I'm sure I'm supposed to do something", she concluded as they were thinking it over.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:17 am
GuenivereOrion

It diedn't take long to get things ready and once the court was ready Loki let the girls know it was time to let her come to the throne room and he was standing next to the throne when they came into the room every one there bowed to Anne and even Loki dropped to one knee and bowed his head to her."My lady I hope you are having a lovely day,your court is waiting for you lady,we await your command my queen."He says holding a hand out to her to help her to the throne.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:48 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"We can figure it out when we get back come on lets go", said Katherine shooing the girls out of the room as they all asked what was up,'Uh.. you will see I guess.", she shrugged honestly she was just doing what she was told in a single file the girls entered the court and loki had everything set up and looked around the assembled court and even loki was bowing and when she turned back so where the girls in deep cursies and she gulped slightly and slowly stepped forward until she reached loki's side where she siad in a small voice,"Um...", she then turned to pinch herself rather harshly wincing at the pain,"Oh yes I am awake...", she remarked taking his hand as she whispered to him,"What is this all about?", she asked,"Your not playing along with this to are you loki?", she said looking up at him worried. Though she figured maybe he would for he is the god of mischief and he does like some fun as well.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:08 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles and looks at her as she takes his hand and he kisses it."We have much planed for you today my queen."He says giving her a playful wink before standing upright."My queen this is your day let it be one filled with fun and laughter,this my dear is a selabrason after all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:16 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne looked over at loki smiling as she told him,"Okay Lord Loki I request that we have a big feast later today and cake", she told him,"But right now...", she said rising out of the chair,"I would like you to take me horseback riding for I have never ridden a horse", she told him,"Will you teach me?", she asked smiling. She then seen her ladies of the court,"And them as well I don't think any of us have rode a horse bare back before", then the girls began to plead with her,"Please lord Loki teach us to ride!", they begged.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki grins."Our queen has spoken so it shall be."He says and the court bow and all speak."Yes my queen."The says before they start to leave and get some horses ready for them and loki snaps his fingers and the girls gowns turn into something a little more suited for riding."Please follow me my ladies."He says as he walks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:42 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne and the others were very excited for there riding gowns and they were alot shorter to wear and contained breaches underneath(nothing historically acurate but Idc XD) and they had on leather boots instead of heels,"This is going to be so much fun!!", they all chimed in giggling as they followed after anne, the horses were brought out and they got to pick which ones they wanted,"I like the solid white..", confessed anne and the others took different shades of brown or white mixed, once everything was saddled they were helped onto the horse,"Woah... I feel up so high off the ground..", she confessed feeling nervous... as she held onto the reigns fearing to fall she asked loki,"Will it hurt if I fall?', she said staring down at the ground,"It seems like a far tumble...".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:48 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki followed the girls out and Loki's horse was waiting it was a black steed with black brown main and tail."Of curse it would hurt if you fall but how else would one learn to ride."He says as others mount up and they help guide the girls onto the trails in the wood and Loki helps the girls learn to control the horse."This time I wont use magic to teach you this time its on you to learn girls so remember the things I have shown you and keep the horse at a trot if you would."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne wasn't sure if she was going to like this but she nodded and gulped in the process as she began to work on keeping the horse steady the horse was picking up on her nervous nature and began to get spooked as she gasped holding onto the horse as it prepared to bolt forward,"Wa!", she yelled out before the horse took off into a run she screamed clinging to its reigns but the exhilaration she felt afterwards as the horse ran about like crazy filled her skins as she felt the rush of the wind on her skin; The girls cried out to her as she was heading to a hill,'If that horse...', her thoughts turned to fear and with all her might she jerked the reigns backwards to bring the horse to a mounting halt at the edge of the hill as it reared back she breathed in and jerked it back to the left and then sat up as the horse broke into a run and then slowed down into a trot before it went to a walk by the end of it Anne was excited and sweat dripped from her face but she was also trembling in fear,"There I go dying... again...", she nervously laughed trying to shake this feeling.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:16 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki watched but didn't try to help he had faith that she would take control how ever he was ready to act if things did happen to go badly he road up beside her and puts a hand on her shoulder."Well done my lady you must teach the horse that you are in control and you must remain calm or it will pick up on it."He says with a smile."And I think it knows you now."He says petting the horses head.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games