Welcome to Gaia! ::

▶▷ My Four Seasons ◁◀

Back to Guilds

The guild associated to My Four Seasons! 

Tags: mylittlepony, ponies, pone, myfourseasons 

Reply ▶ Archives
▷ [Stage Two] The Reveal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:33 pm
User Image

Teal gave Royal a look that spoke volumes of her having no more to say to him. His job was to watch and observe and he didn’t seem to care that his ‘boss’s’ wife was missing. The concern he had shown was certainly not for the frozen or missing. She was distracted from that by Mango, sweet and wonderful Mango. Only she and Cherry had stood by Teal through any of this and it was a source of strength for her. it was there and then that the world decided it needed to break yet again. Cherry amazing and strong Cherry who her sister held affection for changed and… grew. He got larger and changed. A scream ripped the air and Mango dropped back and fell. Reaching down she nuzzled Mango only to be nearly toppled to the side by Delicate Trinket! She stammered her sister’s name while hugging her and then Delicate was moving again. This time toward Cherry but she wanted Teal to come with her. Quickly she snagged the security blanket from the cart and dropped it to Mango. “Hold this. Deep breath.” She looked at Cherry and Deli and at Mango. “Deep breath and lean on me Mango. Step with us.” She swung her head and glared at any pony who came close. “Mango lean on me and walk with me to Cherry. With Delicate Trinket.” There were simple words but she knew in her mind like that Mango must be as suffering as Teal had been before. She would not stop her feelings no matter what they would be but she would support her friend no matter what. This way she could stand by her sister and meet the changeling who would reveal themselves to help Trinket move again. Not only that but Mango would not be alone and abandoned and forgotten if things went well. Cherry had been her brother after all.

So Long Gay Bowser
DELI!!!!!!!!

Tigeria
o.o cherry

PeterPan_da144
aww mango pony

SwordOfTheDarkOnes
she doesn't get it and didn't care. She is blunt and simple and honest

wc 318  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Royal paused as Teal stepped past him. He turned in time to watch Cherry reveal himself. The blue stallion didn't react outwardly. Inwardly he felt his heart twist itself, he knew it. He fraking knew it. He turned his head back to stare at the ground a moment. Nodding more to himself. He started to walk away from everyone. Sitting off to the side as he laid down to just watch. The only betrayal of his current mood was the flicker of his flank.

He made sure to sit where his sisters and cousin would have enough room to lay with him. Should they choose. He doubted it, if the way Teal acted meant anything. He ******** up.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:15 pm
Nymphiea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After Piper reached out to Mother and her fellow changelings, she gave a small nod to Lance to show it was in motion. Soon after, Cherry revealed himself as a changeling to unfreeze Delicate.

Piper looked towards glitch and rushed to his side.

"Glitch... I know it probably doesn't change much but I'm sorry I couldn't show my true self sooner. I know because of this you may... even reject me....even as just friends." She was trying her hardest not to cry. "I want you to know that I understand.... but I will miss our time together."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:23 pm
Cherry full body flinched as Mango let loose a scream. That was understandable they had lied to her for so long, but it wasn't a true lie they had been their brother this entire time just not as truthful about their true form. Blue tinted tears started collecting in their eyes at the thought they might just lose their sister that they had come to love, but was it worth it, was Deli free?

Cherry watched as Deli started to move and then called their name. They could feel their heart skip a beat as she started moving towards them. They took ginger steps towards Deli, Teal, and Mango. "Deli." They breathed a sigh of relief at seeing them move.

The blue tinted tears finally started sliding down their face as they looked at Mango shaking like a leaf under their security blanket.
"Mango? I'm sorry, I always wanted to tell you, but....Mother warned of terrible things non changelings would do, and I... I just wanted to help our Lemonade side of grandparents, even if they thought I was Dad at first." They had slipped in their speech as they had been Cherry the Pegasus for years before this. They hadn't been back to the hive in so long they couldn't remember what their "home" should be.

They looked towards Deli at their response to their change in height. "I suppose I got a bit taller...." There was a light tint of blue to their cheeks as they looked at Deli with a watery smile. "I suppose it is the wrong time to tell you this, but.....Iloveyou" It was hard to hear just what they had said as they spoke fast as well as quietly. Their face turned completely blue even as tears flowed freely down their face.

Peterpan_da144
Big Brother is crying because they are sad about things.

So Long Gay Bowser
HAVE A BLUSHING CRYING BUG!

Reoakee
Cherry doesn't know what to say to you.

Anyone in earshot of this
Blushing Crying Terrified Bug needs hugs

Tigeria
Crew

Questionable Gatekeeper

PeterPan_da144

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:26 pm
Mango barely even registered the nuzzle from Teal, eyes wide in fear, yet hidden. Tears welled in her eyes and spilled over silently, flickering over Cherry. They looked the same, but so much different. A hoof covered Mango's eyes as she cowered from the suddenly larger pony - no, Changeling. The world grew dark, and Mango kicked out, narrowly missing Teal's flank before she realized it was the heavy weight of her security blanket. All she wanted to do was just curl up under said blanket. She did not even care that she was in the midst of a large group of ponies. She just wanted to melt away into the ground, the shadows, something. Everything felt like it was spinning. She was hyperventilating, shaking, crying silently. Over the course of such a short amount of time, her entire world had been shattered several times over. Would it ever stop?!

Teal Tale tried to get her up, and she attempted to stay down, but the gentle tone of Teal's voice managed to soothe her enough to stand. She did have to lean quite heavily against her smaller friend's frame, although she did her best not to crush the mare suddenly. Upon hearing Cherry's name, Mango vigorously shook her head, peeking out barely through the side of the blanket. "No..." she whimpered. "I... I don't want... I don't want to go to Ch--" The name stuck in her throat as she noticed her sibling again, letting out a whimper of fear. She couldn't bring herself to leave Teal's side, but she did not want to be near Cherry right now.

He had always been there for her. And she for him. They were together through thick and thin, older sibling, younger sister. She wanted nothing more than for him to be the one to hug her and hold her, and tell her things would be okay. Yet she just couldn't, couldn't get past the fact that he had lied to her. Lied to her for goodness knows how long. She shook at the thought, stumbling as Teal stopped at Cherry and Deli. Mango couldn't bring herself to look at her sibling, pulling the blanket securely back over her head. "I am glad you're all right, Deli..." she whimpered, breath hitching in her chest.

Cherry's voice made her go rigid. She attempted to process what he said. That long? The whole time? How much older than her were they? Mango shook again, stumbling backwards a step before catching herself against Teal's flank. She... She couldn't process this right now... Not here...

Reoakee

Tigeria

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image
Teal had tried to coax Mango with her and Deli to see Cherry in his changed form. She would see that Mango tried but it was to soon for her. Nodding she turned and looked to her sister. “Deli. I love you and I’m so glad you can move. I’m going to sit with Mango for a bit. She stood by me when I needed her for you. “ She nuzzled her beloved older sister and moved and shifted about so she was next to Mango and could watch Cherry and Deli. “You know mango. If Cherry keeps wanting to haul fruit he is going to need a bigger cart for his frame. … and if there is a single bug bite on any of the fruit he will get teased unmercifully.” She didn’t try to coax Mango into doing anything or going anywhere now but instead lay there next to her. She could see Deli and Deli could move again. Much of the rage and anger she had felt moment before was disappearing as the one issue that hurt her the most had been solved. Mango though just had her world shattered not only that but Cherry didn’t have the advantage of a large family like Piper had to protect him. Still Deli was smart enough to back up if the ponies in mass swarmed to attack. Still that was unlikely as Piper had been well received. Glancing to the blue family she noticed Royal laying down as well. Forgive him she was not ready for but she did owe him an apology partly. He had been correct that after Cherry had revealed himself that Deli had come unfrozen. Still that could have been the changelings asking that of their mother as she had requested to piper first. She would address the need for her words with him later as honestly she was still far to annoyed with him to even try. Turning back to Mango she leaned and nuzzled Mango. “Deep breathe.” Her eyes wandered back to watching her sister and Cherry again. They needed there moment to deal with whatever they had to. Teal would sit with Mango until the earth pony was ready to deal with her issues.

So Long Gay Bowser
Deli is perfect and wonderful!

Tigeria
all good. Guard pony is watching your sister now

PeterPan_da144
Here for you.

wc 372  

Reoakee

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 pm
Razzle Dazzle had been very quite, listening to Piper and the others. He looked to his sister Prism and it was about the time Cherry revealed themselves to me a changeling that Razzle seemed to shiver specially when Mango screamed like she did. Then among everything else going on Razzle seemed frozen in place. Did anyone notice this? Maybe but it would almost seem like he was thinking so hard he was forgetting to breath. Almost as if he was having a conversation with himself.

Suddenly he took a breath his attention brought back he crossed the area cutting past everyone like they were not there. He stopped in front of Bullseye someone he had not talked to the entire time they had been at the festival. He pressed his forehead to her's a rare since of affection from the self loving Razzle Dazzle. "Everyone doesn't hate you...I li...um...well I mean..."Razzle took a moment to clear his throat."....If they do hate you, they do not KNOW YOU! " Razzle seemed pissed his face changed and he grit his teeth turning to look at the ponies there. He had stayed quite long enough and had ignored Bullseye to keep this stupid cover.

"Speaking of not knowing there are two here that I feel, I barely know at all!" Oh they knew who they were! He stomped a hoof with a loud clack for a pony that seemed so tall and delicate. "THIS GOES AGAINST OUR TRAINING!!" He screeched in a shrill hiss. "OH LOOK AT ME AND MY PONY FRIENDS!!!" He mocked and ok that sounded jealous, well maybe he was but mostly he was scared. Piper and Cherry had family and friend numbers on their side would these ponies be so friendly to a changeling they didn't know them, probably not!! "I think you two have lost your way!!!" He hissed. Razzle seemed to move and try to guide Bullseye with him. He had made a call well a scream...their poor mother ears...internal ears well now soon to be her other ones too.

With a stomp of his hoof and in his show off ways his disguise came down with a mighty flash of light. The once unicorn now fluttered his bug like wings before throwing his head back and screaming his next words.

"MOTHER YOUR CHILDREN NEED YOU! PLEASE QUEEN MORPHO COME GIVE YOUR CHILDREN GUIDANCE!!!"

Razzle's eyes glowed a bit he was to scared to trust these ponies or the decision Cherry and Piper had made. But he then looked to Prism he seemed so worried, he loved his sister and hoped this wouldn't be the last they saw of each other. Maybe he would have a chance to explain himself one day. Razzle took a break and tried to hide that his body was shaking.

Hattaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:11 pm
"Do what you need to, Teal," Delicate Trinket responded, smiling brightly. Her sister's compassion, and her straightforward nature, were good for the other ponies around here. More often than not she'd been set down the straight and true path by Teal's guidance, even though she was the older sister. How lucky she was to have such a good, sweet baby sister. She was wobbly as Teal took off, but... there were other things to address.

Cherry, for one.

"A bit? That's, um. That's an understatement." Delicate Trinket giggle, shuffling her hoof in the dirt awkwardly. Even though there had been dishonesty, thinking back... Cherry had never once hurt her. If anything, he had been a faithful friend and a companion through the years of the market, which was why she'd liked him so much in the first place. Just because he looked different didn't mean he was different, did it?

Ponies lied about plenty of things. His was just... a little buggy. Yeah. She could handle that.

She was silent for a moment when he began crying, and then suddenly, she burst into laughter. Though they weren't colored blue, she was crying as well, laughing with hiccups as she spoke.

"H-hey, no! No crying! If you cry, I cry, you know what I'm like! Besides, you're way too big to be crying like that now!"

Tigeria
Reoakee

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:22 pm
Above the market, clouds rolled in. For Drizzletown, this was not altogether unusual, aside from the fact they were black as pitch and carried an unusual warmth. Thunder roared over the assembled ponies, and the whole town went dark. With the deafening thunder, there was another sensation- the sickly, cloying feeling of power. Overwhelming magic, beyond that of an ordinary pony. It was, in fact, greater than the strength of one of the Seasons. As the feeling increased, so too did another sound.

Humming.

One of the guards was the first to see it. In the distance, there was a dark mass, bringing the sound and the power ever closer. With each second that passed, the mass grew larger, until it was finally visible to the naked eye.

Ponies. A great, terrible mass of ponies. But they were not ordinary ponies, no.

They were changelings.

From the approaching horde, the crack of blue magic came. It struck against the barrier, making the shield visible for a moment just before it shattered. The assembled unit of changelings descended, landing in perfect rows. Unlike the two who had unveiled themselves, these ones bore black carapaces, blue eyes whirling with emotion. Stout and powerful, they stood at attention, with just enough room in their formation for a rather large pony to navigate between them.

And there she was.

At a staggering ten feet tall, she was a behemoth. The power- that sickening feeling- rolled in waves off of her, unsettling the closer she grew. The energy crackled in the air, seemingly amplified by the army that had accompanied the queen. She moved between their ranks, head held high as she looked down on the assembled crowd unflinchingly. The Queen was adorned in pitch black regalia, armor that seemed to be made from the chitinous hide of another changeling of her size. Only it was fashioned and adorned into impervious armor, enchanted and outfitted with sapphires to match the hive's colorations.

QUEEN MORPHO HAS ARRIVED TO THE SPRING MARKET.

Behind her, the droves of changelings stamped the ground, a rhythmic beat as she surveyed the ordinary ponies. And still, she did not speak. There was something cold, calculated in her gaze. Assessing them. Analyzing.

"Why are my children crying for me over our link!? What have you foals done with them?!"

It was the voice that had echoed over the market, dripping with venom and hatred. Daring any of them to step out of line.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 pm
Still sitting in silence, watching all the ponies moving all around her as if she could keep an eye on Glitch all by her tiny lonesome, Miss Bullseye jarred a bit when Piper came running over. Nearly leaping to her feet, she kept a sharp eye on the changeling before her as she let her heart settle and sadness crept back over her. She hadn't been lying before. To everyone else she wasn't really here, wasn't even acknowledged as being around.

But.... someone else had come to prove her wrong. Her heart began to hammer in her chest as hard as it possibly could when Razzle Dazzle pressed his forehead to hers, tears welling up. He'd almost said 'like' hadn't he? This pony that she'd been leaving small things forever and always, this pony that made her eyes nearly turn into stars. "R... Razz...le?" Her heart was hammering with joy, yet he was angry, but he was beside her, he had acknowledged that she was around. It was too much when she heard the approaching sound in response to his bellow through their mind link to their mother. Without warning the blue tears slid down her cheeks as her entire body began to shrink and waver. A snap and she was the tiny little changeling that she was, sitting before Razzle as he looked around at everyone, shaking in much the same way that she herself was crying giant wet tears without being able to fully stop them. Just barely above foal size.

"M.... mother!" Tears came harder when Morpho appeared and the tiny changeling bolted up from where she was sitting, overwhelmed by saddness and emotions from Razzle's show of affection, from everyone's ANGER. Morpho would help, her mother would always help! She was too small to lean in for an actual hug with her mother, but Bullseye's tiny form collided with Morpho's leg as tears ran down her face. "Everyone's so upset! I didn't... I'm sorry, I'm sorry Queen Morpho, mother!" She stuck to the leg she was hugging, unable to look at anyone else, these ponies that had once been her friends... or maybe they hadn't ever been.

It had been so long ago since Bullseye had left the hive, she'd been not the greatest changeling anyway. Always wanting to see and learn about ponies, she'd changed herself, but it had been into the form of the pony that had taught her fire eating before their death, to keep the legacy of the mare's shows going. She had failed. Miss Bullseye was a failure and her blue tears showed it surely.

Valdmir Talamore

So Long Gay Bowser

Hattaki
Crew

Lonely Phantom

NymiiNym
Captain

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:46 pm
      tab Glitch looked up at Piper, mouth opening before shutting as he thought. She was still Piper, right? She cried for her "brother". She hurt over the thought of him abandoning her. She looked so helpless and frightened. It was Piper, just.... Piper had a different heritage, it seemed, than he thought she had. His head shook, slow and tentative, before he swallowed thickly and decided to finally answer.

tab "I'm hurt you didn't trust me," he admitted. "I didn't get the chance to know the real you.... but, I... really enjoyed having you as my player 2..." He paused, gently kicking at the ground. "Can we... try new? And be friends again?"

tab He meant to smile at her, but then suddenly the world changed. He watched as newcomers came and the world began to spin for him. He watched, silently, pressing backwards as he just... observed. His eyes raised as suddenly a massive pony arrived and he just knew she was 'Mother". That was the voice in all its glory, and he was awestruck. She was... she was..... beautiful.

tab "She looks like one of the princesses from my games," he said, louder than he thought he would. Loud enough for her to hear. His cheeks flushed, head snapping to the side before "Mother" looked over.

Abeno Seimei

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:58 pm
Nymphiea

So Long Gay Bowser

Piper smiled at the thought of being his second player. A solid teammate on all the best games. "I would love that."

She turned as she heard a familiar sound. Mother had come at the rather loud request of Razzle.

Piper was about to turn to greet her Queen but Glitch's princess comment caught her ear. She giggled.

"She's more than a Princess, she is the Queen. My mother." Piper thought for a moment after catching him blushing.

"Would you like to meet her?"  

Abeno Seimei
Crew

Magical Girl

8,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Valdmir Talamore
Crew

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:00 pm
Razzle despite being scared looked to Bullseye and gave her a smile he would deny later. His shivering stopped though as the Queen broke through the barrier. His wings started to buzz in celebration of her arrival, he felt a wave of relief to see here and drones of the hive. He watched as Bullseye ran to her, that was the Bullseye he remember! He stretched his wings and chose to quickly zoom to Queen Morpho's side. "Cherry and Piper have lost their minds! I didn't think about what their actions could mean for the rest of us." Razzle said though he was clearly concerned for them both, as well as Bullseye and himself. He wasn't a hugger per say, but he welcome himself to nuzzle her side his shivering had returned he kind of felt bad for calling her but he was scared. In his eyes he had seen mixed reactions to their presence, and he wasn't sure without the back up of a lot of friends or family that he or Bullseye would be safe.

Hattaki

So Long Gay Bowser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Shikari woke from her nap. She had been tired after setting up the stall all morning so she had curled under some of her much loved blankets and taken a nap. Her ears perked as she listened to the sounds of everything around her that something big had happened. 'I wonder what could be going on out there....' she thought to herself. She wasn't quite sure if she should go out and join what sounded like chaos or if she should stay inside her stall and just see where things went. Eventually someone would come and let her know what was happening right? Maybe?

She decided it might be safe to peak her head out of her stall. So she did, she slid her head out the stall and peaked around at everything going on. Gradually she stepped her front feet outside the stall one at a time. All she saw were new ponies around and she still wasn't quite sure what was happening, but she knew, she didn't want to be in the center of it all. She would wait by her stall until she could be filled in on what exactly she had missed during her nap. Silently watching and waiting was her tactic for now....

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

So Long Gay Bowser

Blessing Devotee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:29 pm
The silence pervaded as Morpho surveyed the ponies, checking them over. From what she could tell, none of the changelings were... hurt? Afraid, terrified, but not actually harmed.

The ponies... had not hurt her children.

The anger of the Queen Mother vanished the moment Bullseye ran over to her, and Morpho swept the changeling into her arms. Her horn let off a flash of magic, and the changelings behind her vanished- sent back to the hive once more. So too did her armor, melting away so that she could embrace the orange bug in her arms as close as possible. She cooed gently and quietly to the little bug, tears forming in her own eyes.

"Oh, my little darlings! My sweet babies!" Morpho crooned, pulling Razzle to her and scooping the others who ran to her.

"You're okay! Oh by the stars, I was so worried!"

She had, in fact, heard the little pegasi's comments, and her cheeks flushed a traitorous blue to be called beautiful. She looked up to him, bewildered and surprised, mouth slightly agape.

Then Piper was coming to her, as well.

"My sweet little Razzle... I'm so proud of you for being so concerned for your hivemates. My dutiful little darling, always so devoted." She offered him a nuzzle as well, clicking something fond to him in their tongue.

"But I trust your siblings, as well. And they seem to have made... well. An interesting decision, to speak to it. But one that I believe bodes well."

▶ Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff