Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:40 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

Before she went into the hospital Nozomi glanced towards the clock and sighed to herself. She doesn't even know if there was going to be any teachers there. She's at the hospital, not exactly easy to get the messages if teachers were going to be absent. Does she really trust the students not to set the academy on fire or destroy it inside? Yea. It was time to do the Shadow Clone. Her mind paused for a moment. Where should she go? Academy or hospital? This took a few minutes as she made her decision. She focused on the hand signs and made a clone as it headed towards where the academy was. [ Learned Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] ]

It had been awhile. Nozomi was already sitting in the room and just glaring at Chinchin the whole time. Not saying a word. He could've spew nasty comments the whole time and she would just glare at him more. She was a nurse, she helped him become stable even when he doesn't deserve it. At all. Cashew had entered as she sat up more in the chair and glanced towards Unki who followed. Her now dark brown hues glanced towards the box. Nozomi sent out hte message to Unki and Cashew when he had started to stabilized. Unki replied, along with an interesting message. Part of her doubt if he would take the bait or not. Her dark hues glanced from the box to back towards Chinchin, half hoping that he wouldn't take the bait. There was other means, more fun means that the red haired female could participate in. The real question was, which one was first? Mental or physical? Sooner or later, they all break.

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Genjutsu | Scholar | Chuunin
| 2050 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Outfit: [x] [ With Uzumaki symbol on back of flak vest ]

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:12 pm
User Image

The man with stubs having regained his consciousness was just staring out the window. There were no biting remarks or wisecracks that followed. While two of his uninvited guests started a conversation the man himself wouldn't even look their direction. He spoke as if talking to no-one. "Looks like I'm back here again. I ******** hate this place." By 'here' it seemed he was referring to the hospital. He'd turn his head looking at the ceiling refusing to look at any of them. Without his swirly glasses, it almost looked like he was serene. He wasn't that intimidating before mind you but now he looked even less intimidating than before, as the man had what some may have called 'soft eyes' the kind that reflected weakness. He closed them, then he'd respond to Unki. In a most typically Chinchin way.

"Why? If I lie you'll go an cut my legs off to then? Tch. Torture me all ya like it'll pale in comparison to the years of it I already gone thru...If I gotta relive it all again cuz I got caught then let's go already. You either bully or get bullied. Thems the breaks, and if you don't do one ya end up with other and wind up in here again." He'd open his eyes at the sound of the offering. "This a joke?" He seemed to be in genuine disbelief in regards to what seemed to be an act of kindness. Then he'd rest his head back on the pillow. "Oh, I get your game this is a bribe. Like hell you'd do somethin out the kindness of yer hearts for lil ol me. HA!"

He laughed until he coughed and the coughing fit would die down into him closing his eyes again. "So go on then, consider your bribe accepted, even though I don't know who the s**t made them and they could be god damn rigged to explode, the ******** you want to 'talk' about? Is it about thot one and thot two? Like I said they're probably hoeing it up in the Black Village." Despite having little faith in this 'bribe' he spoke anyway. Surprisingly without the risk of having to twist a nonexistent wrist.The Black Village, Kuroi Mura. The other two likely wouldn't know it, but Unki would, a village in the Land of Lightening notoriously known for its bootleg devices and human trafficking. However, also known for making technological breakthroughs and actually being quite the nice little spot for a quick vacation for a little night life.

Jenni Deer

Hurrak

Zak the Panduh

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:12 pm
User Image

C A S H E W

User Image

The mouse gave a nod in silent greeting to both of the ladies, closing the door to Chinchin's hospital room once everyone was inside. The strange, curry-scented box in Unki's hand made Cashew curious, and somewhat concerned. He could quite literally feel the anger (perhaps, malicious intent?) rolling off of Nozomi in waves just being in the same room as her unauthorized photographer. Her emotions were perfectly valid, however he was very grateful to have hopped back on the case when he did... as should Chinchin. Whatever was in the box, it was clear that it was intended to be used to bribe information out of him. The mouse was hoping not to take that route, and given his already suspicious nature of it, Cashew was wondering how effective it would be.

Not even mere moments after having such a thought did Chinchin give away the actual name of the 'ratchet city' he spoke of earlier, known as Black Village. He knew of no such village, having only been to Arashi since he left his home in the outskirts. Cashew wasn't too familiar with Arashi as it was. "Akina-sensei and Haruko-sensei are not thots. They are respectable women and beloved teachers who have had their lives ruined by your crimes. Please refrain from speaking about them disrespectfully." Chinchin possessed a very strange vocabulary, but Cashew was at least able to make out when they are being used with negative intent. He wasn't going to have that, and spoke boldly, immediately after Chinchin finished speaking. Sighing, he recalled Akina-sensei's brief lesson about the horrible things humans were capable of, and tried his best to apply this to Chinchin's situation. One could say he was having some kind of sympathy for the criminal, but that wasn't completely the case. "You could have had a better life than... bullying or getting bullied. Why would you choose to stay with people who torture you? Did they force you to take these pictures for them?"

A genuine curiosity for human behavior lingered within these questions, but Chinchin had already made it clear that he was, in some way shape or form, in a position higher than grunt, but on the lower end of the totem pole that was this mysterious group of perverted photographers.

║ CHAKRAx 450/ 450 x ║ STAMINAx 450/ 450 x ║ ACx 7750 x ║ RYOx 3350
                                            Arashigakurex Chuunin x C-Rankx Ninjutsu/Taijutsu - Mouseketeerx
                                            xxxxx

Combat Data
          STR [ 6 ] SPD [ 12 ] REF [ 12 ] FOR [ 0 ]

NecroPlant

Hurrak

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:30 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

Kuroi Mura. Anyone just making a plain reference to said, infamous village was a good way to leave Unki feeling generally uncomfortable in more ways than one. The Black Village was not one village easy to stamp out with its worthwhile developments and actually having somewhat ofa respectable economy to avoid too much Imperial scrutiny. Still, Kuroi Mura was home to a handful bad apples trying well to make their mark on the illustrious night-life the village can provide.

From the Capital's perspective, the village is allowed to thrive with the exception of its flaws which are far from aren't easy to stomp out. Some of the scummiest bigwigs of the human trafficking trade are known to operative in the underground. Meanwhile, Imperial agents sent to Kuroi Mura even have a strict requirements to adhere to in order to conduct business and attempt to secure personal safety. Unki can't even brave a visit on her own.
Then there's the hard fact that just about anything to roll its way out to Kuroi Mura is sketchy. The bootleg devices that occasionally, not all the time, but will worm their way into the market appear to have made a particular mental scar on Chinchin's reception of her part bribe part physical token of apology. She wouldn't drop a single mon from her own Shiro's wallet into requesting a rush order of something from just any random mechanical engineer.

"Mr. Chinchin," Unki chimes back in to conversation. Somewhat offended, actually with the dots of information Chinchin was lining together. "This isn't completely a bribe. What last trickle of humanity I hold left for you comes from once being fractionally responsible for keeping tabs on this village. I went forward, in part, with no guarantee that you'd utter a single word to us and on a whim that you'd tell the trut. So, YEAH!" The woman's tone and volume, in tandem, jumped from being calm and civil a loud burst readily drenched in an exasperated huff.
"You got me! This is PARTIALLY a bribe!" She sighed. Unki was beginning to looking reluctant to talking herself now. The look in her eyes were reflecting her sense of disappointment, at last facing the reality that Chinchin wasn't easy to deal with and he wasn't just in a super angsty mood back in the restaurant. She just wasn't completely surprised.
"But I did wrong you." Her sights bounce between the wraps on the remaining stubs once known as arms. A harrowing gnaw at her heart began again to press an invisible weight on her shoulders. Unki furrowed her brow.
I did what I did and bothered two engineers enough to make them put up with you. If it were just a bribe I wouldn't have had them provide you with a serial number and lifetime service and a warranty. And don't screw around with making unapproved modification that will cut you off from the warranty. Don't think I didn't have my eye on the ex-Squib bot!"

"If you were expecting Mr. Trefles Coeur's handiwork I couldn't manage to track him down, even with my resources." The one time Unki has says Trefles's name complete and correct. She plucks a pair of business cards from her vest. One card was placed in the box with a quick flick to open the tabs and box. The second, identical card was brought to the bedside table for Chinchin to read over on his own terms: Omoi Industries the bold face type on the card highlights the engineering school with the lackluster slogan about providing the world with "practical technological" features a legitimate address rooted in the market district.

"Two founders of a small engineering school made them. You'll actually find their workshop in the market district. They're avidly interested in Mr. Couer's work and left the Cloud even to try to learn more about him. Misters Omoi and Kawasaki. Since you seem to be agreement to talk to us and accepted this," Unki returns her hands to the lid of the box. "I will have one of them arrive to the hospital to help you get into them as soon as I'm finished."
The 'terms of service' were highlighted in a small booklet within the box which was agreed to be later relayed to him by either Mr. Kawasaki or Mr. Omoi. The booklet was a handmade construction that would inform the reader on the robotic set of arms' fragile nature against using C-class and above ninjutsu when attempting to channel through the arms. Trefles could have overcame this flaw, surely, with ease. Additionally present are details for cleaning, basic maintenance, how not to void the warranty, who to see for repairs, and a few safety precautions about heat. The matching serial number was made note and a letter informing the recipient "DAIYURI CHINCHIN" that Omoi Industries had his new arms on file in the event they're lost or stolen.

Consequently, at least one of Chinchin's photographs became worthy enough to be flipped into a shameless anniversary present. The other two had either choice sections snipped out or shoved into the deepest recesses of a keepsake box. Can a girl be blamed for a little self indulgence when she LOOKS SO GOOD in them? Yeah, the photos were snapped by a total weirdo and the elusive negatives were going to haunt her but such are a problem for another day.

"So long as you don't return to your pursuit of illicit photography and hawking them off to clients and I hear about it I will wash my hands clean of your curry scented life. Look at this as your exclusive, official, and overdue severance package from the Empire." Unki chose to spared him the threat of unleashing Shiro on the chance return to dirty dealings. If Unki was apparently willing to go as far as servicing him the damage he did onto another, then Chinchin's imagination could take the reigns just fine.
"Welcome to the Village Hidden in the Storm. Now under new management." Unki said and grumbled on her return back to lean against the wall.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Storm // Chūnin / A-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 1870 // 1870 // Stamina: 1890 / 1890

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 6┇Speed ► 12┇Reflex ►19┇Fortitude ►6┇
ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ✺ ﹢ Information

Necroplant

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:41 am

The man had commented that he hated this place. That was normal. Hospital wasn't a cheerful place. It was sickly white with the annoying white lights that sometimes flickers. Luckily, in this room, the lights were fine or she would've had him move elsewhere. Once he started to open his mouth, Nozmoi doesn't say or even reacted much. It seemed that he went through years of torture. With a soft inhale as Cashew was obviously upset about how Chinchin commented about those two teachers 'hoeing' around, she let out a slower exhale and shifted slightly to lean at her left body, her elbow rested on the arm of the chair as her chin rested on her palm. Cashew has a goal. Unki has a goal. Nozomi has her own. She simply waited until Chinchin revealed more and hopefully mention the sick people that wanted pictures of her students in such... a horrible way. No longer sick to her stomach at the thought, Nozomi figured that she had gotten over the shock at receiving such a horrid letter. Silently, Nozomi wondered if they found the teachers would they already be consumed by the acts or would they be happy to leave it? Can she even trust them to teach her students right now? Guess she can have them go to psychology and get therapy and help before she makes that decision. Besides, she would want to give them a year or two to adjust back into normal life. For some people it's hard.

Nozomi knew that part. It's still hard to adjust where she is now. It seemed that Cashew had went through an empathetic route and started to question Chinchin about why he chose to stay. Her hazel hues glanced over to Cashew for a moment. Right. Not everyone had experienced what Nozomi and Chinchin went through. Not that she knows about his stories yet. Back home, when she was younger, it felt like you didn't have much of a choice. Yes, there were paths that could be shown to the girl before but there were consequences if you took said path and sometimes, staying on the path that brings nothing but turmoil and pain was better than trying to get out and dealing with the horrible consequences that was sure to follow. In fact, Nozomi was waiting for one day this all would return and bite her in the a**. Finally, Cashew had asked one of the important questions, if they, which she was still trying to figure out, had forced Chinchin to take those pictures for them.

Suddenly Unki had started to talk, the way she was going with her tone and volume, the female looked at Unki in slight shock. Geez. How long was she holding all of this in? Now curious to see what Unki needed to get off of her chest, her hand slid to rest on her thigh as she leaned back towards the chair. Ah. It seemed that Unki felt bad that she was responsible for Chinchin to loose his arms. How... curious. Wait. Does that mean that herself, Nozomi, was not normal? She doesn't feel remorse or guilt. She just wanted to find out who the hell wanted pictures of her students like that. Does... that make her bad? She quickly pushed that out of her mind for the time being. There was more focus on hand right now and Nozomi can't stop Unki so she let the young empress ramble on. Nozomi does not envy the blonde at all, all those responsibilities... yep. There was no envy in that kind of role. Her eyes still studied Unki as she grumbled about the new management of Arashikagure. She paused for a moment and glanced towards Chinchin. Nozomi leaned forward, her hands now going to underneath her knee that crossed on-top of another and interlaced her fingers. "Who wanted repulsive pictures of my students?"

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:05 am
User Image

All the while Unki began to belt out the intricacies of every little detail about the prosthetics. Chinchin would take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inhale through his nostrils. One that was so audible it would echo through the room and to some degree was kind of gross. He'd then exhale loudly in a haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. He'd snap his head toward Cashew. "SMELL THAT? That's called privilege ya fur turd and your kind-hearted friend here feckin reeks of it. We aren't all born in a loving caring lala land suckling on mamas teet while their daddy tells them a bedtime story." It was hard to tell if this was an insult directed at Unki or a special brand of Chinchin compliment as he did refer to her as kind-hearted despite the obnoxious tone of voice. To add more backhands in his 'compliments' his attention shifted to Unki.

He'd then snap at her rising partially from the bed, "and you should learn when ta shut up. You didn't wrong s**t nobody. I got stumps cuz I asked for stumps." the formerly brightly colored man pale in hospital gown then kathunked back on the bed and looked back at the ceiling his pillow making a distinctive pomf. He was fully aware of the consequences of his actions and owned them as oppose to deflecting it. "You have your piece of s**t dada literally name you after a fecking d**k and tell me again how ya can live without getting bullied." blacktop flashbacks engaged closing his eyes the man would wince, wedgies, beat downs, rejection, being the buttmonkey, the hospital... only for the man to open his eyes again. "When you're weak, when you ain't got no choice but to ******** deal with the s**t hand you're dealt you can only look out for you yourself and I because nobody else'll give a s**t. The guy has better cards than you, you use yer brain an fecking cheat. Guy thinks it's funny to break your arm to impress his girl, plaster his naked cheating a** on her front door, girl thinks its funny ta string ya along for four months just so she'd win a bet slap her cooter on the academy bulletin board. An all of a sudden, look at that, nobody wants ta mess around with the 'd**k' no more. An suddenly you find hey, there are some sick fecks out there ya can make a living off of. The worlds built on people being s**t to other people. Nice land you got there hidden in the s**t ninja. Think I'll conquer it said the hidden in the piss ninja. Yeah I made my bed with s**t stained sheets but you bet I'm gunna feckin sleep in it."

He'd then roll over to an angle where he could match eyes with Nozomi. "Who wanted those pictures lady? Oh you want me to tell ya? Your local friendly neighborhood postman. The old man who owns a turnip farm and donates ta charity. The local politician advocating for educational reform. The lady down the street who waters the neighborhood park flowers. The nice restaurant owner that gives discounts to people with disabilities. The list goes on and on." The man would then roll back into the sheets. "Tch. 'good people' there's no such thing as a good person. Everyone's rotten at their core. It just takes one too many bad days or having to deal with one too many of somebody else's ******** ups. You can sugar coat everything to make you 'feel better' but at the end of the day a shinobi that killed someone for 'justice' still killed someone and sweet ol grandpa could be beating his meat to literal babies being thrown into bottomless pits. The worlds filled with winners and losers. I lost, and you wanna know who decided whats good and whats bad?" His body would creak to stare Cashew in his innocent eyes as if the last sentence was directed specifically at the mouse that had constantly emanated an air of 'justice' with him. "THE WINNERS" as if he'd sent a bolt of lightning into Cashew's very soul this use of emphasis and word very well may have left a brand in regards to this philosophy into Cashew. If he wanted the world to be free of what he deemed as wrong and criminal then he had better be prepared to WIN in the game of life. At least this was the philosophy Chinchin conveyed with his words.

Jenni Deer

Hurrak

Zak the Panduh

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

No more guilt. All gone. The last sliver slipped away with her chittery heartfelt chatter.
“You got STUMPS cuz you didn’t want to show some smarts and TALK to me! Smart-a**!" She snarled and made faces with her mimicry of his choice of words. Unki's tone was turning sour and just the few steps away from her tipping point. Cashew’s mouse-y ears, as the most sensitive among the group, will not appreciate the annoying high-pitched shrill ahead of her. Give it a minute. In the meantime this was a prime opportunity to stop bowing her head. “You should have changed your stupid name, you greasy slime-ball! Are you that much of a big coward to start calling yourself something else?” She curls her fingers in to mock claws, shrugging, as she arches her head forward. People change names all the time from villains to the most plain and ordinary.

Odds were that even her wide-eyed stare and disgusted sneer would even scratch the surface of Chinchin's extremely callous exterior. Unki dropped her arms, shook her head and turned around and hissed: “piss off and grow up!”

A thought to kick the box onto his legs came to her mind. He probably deserved it but Unki was too angry to even allow he bedridden dipstick to be caught in her peripheral vision. She didn't want to hear anymore either, in fact, she skipped the list of clients entirely. A third insult against her was probably in the wings after that list. The woman turned on her heels went to rush back toward the door.

There Unki hugged the entry herself between the hallway. The little, narrow window on the door scarcely returns Unki’s reflection. Her outrage staring back at her. She kept her hand on the door handle. Her generosity was already pissed on twice. The sense of guilt formerly wracking her conscious was gone, dead, and the thought she harbored but wouldn’t brave to explore was the storming statement asking her why she failed to fulfill and “finish the job”?

Why didn’t I kill him? Why didn’t I aim for his neck instead?
The village’s pocket wouldn’t be stuck taking care of him. Besides, finishing off her opponents was apparently what Unki was best and certainly so on the battlefield. Beating him up to a pulp would have been plenty and perfect to stick to if not the need to keep in enough shape to keep him talking. Maiming and dismembering were apparently too much in some cases when lesser, costly alternatives are able to later haunt her as “What if..?”

The empress waved her arm and its cloudy pattern sleeve dismissingly, grandly before Chinchin could speak his the whole hardened history. Unki had her own sob stories she could sit on, demons, and was generally finding herself unable to be moved when there were hundreds upon thousands of others to spend her energy on. Her last, quiet and truthfully unintentional invisible service of a firm F-You was a warm cast of air toward the smoke detector. Although Unki had already been into the hallway by now, the timing of her heated wave of careless outrage was quite impeccable as the sprinkler went off with Chinchin's winner comment.

The trunk was left at the foot of his bed. Closed. Everything was waterproof anyway. Some Imperial attendant of hers who followed the trio in was waiting in the hallway. "Fetch Mr. Omoi to finish his job! We're done here!" The imperial attendant, while looking very concerned for the sudden change in Unki's demeanor, just nodded and turned to leave the hospital. Unki, however, was not as quick to leave and still stomped at her own pace.

Necroplant

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:13 am

Nozomi almost thought that he may be spitting out another jutsu by that inhale but it ended up a loud haaaaaaaaaaaa. Chinchin's head snapped so hard, she could've sworn that there may have been a pop or two. Then he started insulting. That wasn't new. As he started to talk about privilege, Nozomi slid back to the back of the chair, her hands no longer interlacing as she crossed her arms across her body. Was he saying true? Has Cashew and Unki never really experience hardships? Her dark brown hues glanced towards the blonde empress for a moment. Surely, she has. She was a shinobi. They all experience hardships but maybe Chinchin was thinking more of other things. Bullying. Torture.

Nozomi knew torture well. Being confided to Utica crib with a cousin and neither was allowed to come out... alive. Only one. So naturally, after days of no food and water, survival lizard brain kicked in and Nozomi did what she had to do to get out of that Utica crib... her family saw it as a success. Nozomi did not. It was then, she started to puzzle, which was more painful, killing her own cousin or finding out what happened to her fiance and her family. It took a while for her to snap back into reality as Chinchin was still on a rant. Her hues glanced towards Unki as she started to see the red creep onto the empress face. Oh boy. Before she could inject, it seemed Chinchin was done with Unki and now it was Nozomi's turn. She started to remember the people he had listed for future references so she can report them to the Core and maybe even ask if she can aid in the arrest.

Doubt that they would let her but there was no home asking. As he went on another rant, Nozomi mentally sighed. She was getting a little bit tired but sometimes things were best to get everything off the chest and it was obvious. He had a lot on his chest. Maybe too much. Nozomi never believed there was always good and the world was a perfect place, she was aware, but it doesn't mean she can try to reduce and help providing a students a safer place. Sure enough, Unki was mad. She started to snap back, but there was one problem. She was feeding Chinchin what he wanted. It seemed she was done as she left and the sprinklers went off. The hospital was running around to see what caused the sprinklers and telling people to evacuate. They'll figure out it was false alarm before the actual evacuate start to happen. Now a bit cold and drenched, Nozomi hastily got up from the bed and caught up to Unki, "Wait a minute," She shouted towards Unki as she caught up to the woman, her clothes clinging to her and her red hair dripping with water droplets, "Listen here, at the risk of sound like a b***h, have you lost your ******** mind-" She stopped. Different alarms were going off. Her eyes snapped wide. "My students..." With that, she turned on her heels, added chakra to her feet to give her increase of speed and she got out. By then, the hospital had turned off the sprinklers after realizing there was no fire and a different alarms was going off.

[ Left ]

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Out Of Caffeine

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:26 am
User Image

▱▰▱Satoshi arrived to the hospital first and waited for his teacher and classmates in the main lobby. He felt his arms shaking from not only the acid bite from the hellhound but also fear that he was in trouble. He knew better than to return home with a demerit form from school to show his father. Although Toso would never shout at him he knew he was in deep if he ever looked at him with his glasses down. This anxiety was definitely contrary to his earlier battle bravado. As he waited for the others to arrive he would speak to Yogen. "Do you think I'm getting in trouble for this?" He asked with an even shakier voice. The crow mused curiously before chuckling and shaking his head. "Doubt it, you got hurt under her watch so she'll probably want to keep this quiet lest it reflect poorly on her." Yogen was mischievous and enjoyed playing chicken with others when it came to punishment and consequences. Satoshi shook his head and internally admonished his crow's way of thinking. He did not want anyone to get in trouble for responding to an unexpected crisis but especially not his teacher who protected them in the end.

Enter.

×TITLE: Academy Student】▰【RANK: E】▰【CHAKRA: 100 || 100】▰【STAMINA: 100 || 100

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Passive XP: 45
Missions:

Personal Attributes
Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.

Jenni Deer

Stumpleton

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

She sprung the sprinklers. The spray of water from the ceiling, which even bled into the hallway, had little effect on her. Although as wet as any other unfortunate body under her careless heat, Unki was getting soaked by the second. Shoulders, hair and face however began to waft little constant plumes of steam. Her heated ability could only bleed out from in small doses avoid causing anymore trouble.
Fortunately, the nature of her scorching heat versus the water on her clothes wasn't noisy like water when it sloshes from a boiling pot onto a red hot stove eye. Being a walking, loud sizzle sound would frankly be very unsettling to hear in a hospital.
Nozomi caught up with her. The Empress puffed and turned with the red head's demands. Truthfully, Unki was far from being interested in what the firey red woman had to say, for now at least. She was expecting the woman's critizism about Unki "losing her mind" to lead into being lectured about setting off the sprinklers. No. Something else was happening that tore her train of thought to her students. Her passion for wrapping up this case was perhaps more meaningful than what Unki initially went to work with.
The woman wasn't ready, honestly, for whatever else Nozomi might have said. By chance Nozomi was snatched away and left at the discord of a second alarm. This second alarm was soaked in slowly as Unki's outrage was in decline. The blare of the alarm just came out of no where much like five years ago with Kagami's invasion. One could argue the Empress's response to the turmoil was delayed, unlike Nozomi who sprang into action, but skimping out on being available to help the hospital just wouldn't do.
The spot to start at before one could just wildly choose to run off was the lobby she arrived from. She couldn't let on anymore that she was angry when greater issues were going-on. Unki fluffed her hair and shook her sleeves. Everything dry again. The lobby was almost normal, save for a few extra running bodies in uniform. The hospital was surely prepping up for whatever it was that was going on.
Unki had to be chipper or at least more like herself. It wasn't too hard to ask think to start off with a question to the clerk, who was roped into the heightened affairs, but apparently Unki's didn't get that far. Why, she saw little Satoshi. His dark hair and equally dark bird being about stood out against the hullabaloo.
While he was a youngster Satoshi really wasn't that short compared to her. Funny. The image of him in her head, even after meeting, was one of a shorter boy. He is approximately one Unki-head shorter and stands just a hair below the woman's chin.
"Oh! Satoshi-kun!" Unki annouced herself with a sunny tone to her voice as she approached him. She kept her distance in regard to his PERSONAL SPACE BUBBLE. Duely Unki was holding back on her bubbly chipperness. The weight of the issue beyond the doors could be heavier than she expected. Her arms swung from outward to in and went to settle on her abdomen. Her long purple sleeves copied the sway. "Are you here to help? The hospital is already jumping in response to those alarms outside" It wasn't unheard of for a school to send bright-eyed volunteers to help. If anywhere was gonna' prep anyone for high-pressure situations it was a hospital. Satoshi didn't look as bright-eyed, however. He was alone. Wouldn't the school send a more experienced hand to accompany him? What was going on?
"Are you okay? You don't look too good." His body language felt off, somehow.

Zak the Panduh

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias
[/quote
[/spoiler

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:13 am
User Image

▱▰▱Despite what Yogen said Satoshi was still unconvinced and trembling from the idea of getting in trouble. After all, he was the first one to run out there when the monsters attacked instead of evacuating. He thought anxiously of what his dad would think and worried about disappointing him in any way. Satoshi had an understanding that he could not behave the same way as other kids because of the status of his adopted family. Not to mention how secretive he had to be about his birth family but that was a different matter of massive anxiety. There was a lot of commotion going on with strangers shuffling about but his pain and nervousness seemed to tune all of it out.

However, when Unki approached he was able to focus on someone else besides himself. He bowed deeply when she greeted him but winced when he felt the pressure on his injured arm before quickly standing upright again. He did not fully understand what Unki's role was in the village or the world other than that it was higher up than most. He was immediately surprised that she did not pinch at his cheeks like last time. "Hi Unki-sama." Satoshi greeted her with a pained smile from still wincing at his wounded and acidic arm. When she mentioned why the hospital was so scattered he nodded. It made sense that more than just the academy was attacked by such creatures. "The academy was attacked by small squid monsters and big green dogs. We fought off most of them and I think Nozomi-sensei killed the rest. Nozomi-sensei sent me here because one of the dogs bit my arm. I'm waiting for more kids to show up." Satoshi gave his full and honest explanation but phrased it in such a way to avoid placing blame on anybody in case Unki followed up on it with other village higher-ups. In the end, it was clear that the academy was safe in any case. As he spoke, the well-dressed but disheveled student would roll up his right sleeve to show the bite mark. It had clearly pierced his flesh and caused bleeding and acid in the hellhound's mouth had also damaged the first layer of his skin. Unki would probably be able to tell from his facial expression that it was still hurting him. "Do you know what's happening in the rest of the village?" Satoshi asked with a worried tone just hoping that everyone would be okay.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Passive XP: 50
Missions:

Personal Attributes
Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess: This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

Hurrak

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Entering behind Satoshi, Botenmaru's iconic line could be heard echoing from his footsteps.

'clink, clink, clink.'

By now, Botenmaru had completely regained his composure beneath his plated visor. His identity veiled by the helmet for personal reasons. Aside from the noise created by the armor, he was silent as usual. His sword now rested on his left hip within it's sheath, the shield mounted to a clip on his back. He
stood adjacent to Satoshi as he gave his report to Unki. "Here." he said with no more explanation as he firmly grasped Satoshi's wrist, bringing the arm to a fully extended state.

A translucent lime green light illuminated over Botenmaru's extended armored hand that loomed only inches from Satoshi's own arm. The light would flicker for a moment as the little squire assessed the wound. " Infected. " He said under his breath before the light would glow brighter, cleansing the wound of it's bacteria, removing the acidic nature of the bite. Another moment would pass before small specs of what appeared to be teeth or bodily remains from the bite were extracted and the wound was cleansed again.

[ Learned: Cleanse [ Kiyomaru ] | Rank E & Extraction [ Tekishutsu ] | Rank E
]

Botenmaru would be surprisingly light as he examined the exposed wound with his armored hand. Another few seconds would pass as he examined the injury before his hand took up light again. ' These forbidden arts I've learned in this land...help people..damned Ministry...' he thought to himself as his chakra built a resistance to disease, then would stitch the wound shut with chakra thread, providing a suture like treatment. " There." Botenmaru finished, stepping away.

[ Learned: Power of Resistance [ Teikouryoku ] | Rank E | Variable & Thread [ Genshi ] | Rank E | Variable ]

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Academy Student】♦【RANK: E】♦【STRENGTH: +4】♦【SPEED: +00】♦【REFLEX: +00】♦【FORTITUDE: +03】♦【CHAKRA: 95 || 100】♦【STAMINA: 40 || 100

Technique Used:
• Basic Combat Strike | Rank C
Botenmaru drove his blade into the creature's neck and into the earth.
• Basic Combat Strike | Rank D
Botenmaru smashed his shield into the mounted hell hounds face, slaying it.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Personal Attributes
TBA | information goes here.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Juggernaut [ Bukijutu ] | The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear and it requires no slot consumption from the Inventory System. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an activation for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Combat Medic [ Medical ] | Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a slight descriptive in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same descriptive. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. Furthermore the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
Medical-Bukijutsu | The user is able to slash their weapon at a target, applying a healing technique to it and casting it upon the target. Every three posts the user is able to combine offensive medical ninjutsu with a bukijutsu technique for one activation, paying only the resource cost every three posts. Medical techniques cast in this manner cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
• Learns additional 1 bukijutsu technique per post.
• Learns additional 1 medical technique per post.
**Help Satoshi - [ Rank E | 1/1Posts ]
Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Jenni Deer

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:11 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

The answer the boy might have been looking for was completely lost on Unki.
"Hmm."She hummed. The truth was disappointing from a lady of her title but lying to a child and Toso's ward of all children, wouldn't fly. "I've been here trying to wrap up a criminal case with a patient. Toso has plenty of capable hands out there busy taking care of things, I'm sure. Shion's probably out there explosively punching all the," she paused. She wedged her fingers together and looked off to into space with her imagination running rampant with the image of grueling, toothy monsters, explosions, and Shion stirring up a ruckus somewhere. "Monsters and such."
Unki kept her cool, though. Her job was partially to soothe the masses at weird and wonky time like this when she could. The woman's attention returns to Satoshi and she smiles softly without forfeiting confidence in her presence. It was gonna' be fine.

"But let's not worry about that right now," Unki said, as she follows through with an attempt to guide him off to get him help. The woman's hand was nearing the back of Satoshi's head. She was wary of the bird, however, as no promise that the little feathery little beastie wouldn't bite her stood.

But then the youngster in clinking armor breezes in behind with terrific timing. He was brisk and snappy like a well working machine with one goal in mind. He spoke his peace of a single word and went to right work with Satoshi's wrist in hand. Unki, meanwhile, reels back her arm out of the way and watches in silence. Her arms enclosing her waist and keeping to herself while the green light from the youngster's hand mends the ugly wound on Satoshi's arm.
She wouldn't interfere. She couldn't interfere. The armored youth seem to have a hold on things and spared Satoshi any more wait. No telling how long the boy would have waited if he was checked in with the clerk. "Mm. Good timing. Thank you, " she said, withholding the wonder of the whole armor get-up. She was recognized, right? The armored youth spoke to her upon entrance, after all. Was she recognized as Unki and not a purple, over dressed presumed jounin? "Is that better, Satoshi?"
These must have been Nozomi's students.

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:58 pm
User Image

▱▰▱Satoshi nodded quietly to the empress as she began leading him away. The mention of Shion was of interest to him. More talk of her incredible strength only deepened his interest and he hoped that he could be that strong someday. As for now, he was only able to kill the "guppies" of the village attacking monsters. He did grow worried, however, when Toso's name was mentioned. "I hope he's not fighting." He mumbled after Unki's mention of Shion. The "he" referred to Toso who he knew was very strong as the Arashikage but he still felt anxious at the prospect of him being hurt. Before he could worry further the characteristic clinking of his new classmate's armor could be heard approaching them from behind. He turned briefly to see the familiar face helmet but not for long before his arm was grabbed. His arm being touched caused pain that forced him to involuntarily withdraw it but Botenmaru's grip was far too tight for him to wiggle away. He continued wincing in pain until he felt relief from the green light that battled his infection. Satoshi's face relaxed as he felt the pain melt away. "Much better." He responded to Unki's question with clear alleviation in his voice. He would also show her his arm that still needed some medical attention but Botenmaru was able to heal the acid and infection. He placed his hand on Botenmaru's shoulder to keep him from walking too far away. "Unki-sama, this is my new classmate, Botenmaru. Botenmaru, this is Unki Amano." Satoshi smiled softly through his polite introduction for the quiet new student and while he remembered Unki's full name from before he did not want to risk mistaking her societal position and would carefully avoid that detail for now. He assumed that Botenmaru might be foreign which caused his shyness. Before Satoshi would speak more he tried to remember what the name of the medical arts was. He could have sworn that he learned it before in his courses but kept struggling to find the name for a few seconds. "Thank you very much, Botenmaru. Iryojutsu is a special talent you have. Most people can't use it at all." Satoshi spoke with gratitude for Botenmaru's help. He was also clearly quite surprised that the knight boy had such a skill considering his obvious focus on bukijutsu earlier. He paused for a moment before refocusing on Unki. "Why do you think all this is happening? The monster attacks. Was this something that was always going to happen or could it have been stopped?" The bright youngster had to engage with his own curiosity to the empress. He was unsure if this event was specifically written but it seemed to him that this event, while unexpected, was a matter of inevitability although he struggled with putting such ideas to words.

Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Passive XP: 55
Missions:

Personal Attributes

Hurrak

Kondo Kaicho

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Botenmaru would feel Satoshi pull against his grip and give after the healing process had begun. It wouldn't take long to complete, and when it was the woman in purple before him would thank him. Botenmaru knew that she looked important in some aspect, but as he had only been in the village a week or so he wasn't acquainted with even the local heroes. To the woman's thanks, he would simply nod.

Within that same moment, Satoshi would respond with an introduction of Botenmaru. "Lady Amano. " he nodded again, keeping his words to himself. He didn't have much of an opinion as he was constantly taking in new surroundings and studying everyone. After all...the last time he'd not second guessed someone they tried to kill him. Satoshi's compliment was well received, to which he would also nod. His classmate had posed some very good questions. Botenmaru had never seen monsters of the like...judging from the reactions everyone had it wasn't commonplace. ' Monsters just don't appear all over a city on their own...someone must be responsible.' he thought, letting Lady Amano speak her mind next.

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Academy Student】♦【RANK: E】♦【STRENGTH: +4】♦【SPEED: +00】♦【REFLEX: +00】♦【FORTITUDE: +03】♦【CHAKRA: 95 || 100】♦【STAMINA: 40 || 100

Technique Used:
• Basic Combat Strike | Rank C
Botenmaru drove his blade into the creature's neck and into the earth.
• Basic Combat Strike | Rank D
Botenmaru smashed his shield into the mounted hell hounds face, slaying it.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Personal Attributes

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Juggernaut [ Bukijutu ] | The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear and it requires no slot consumption from the Inventory System. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an activation for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Combat Medic [ Medical ] | Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a slight descriptive in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same descriptive. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. Furthermore the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
Medical-Bukijutsu | The user is able to slash their weapon at a target, applying a healing technique to it and casting it upon the target. Every three posts the user is able to combine offensive medical ninjutsu with a bukijutsu technique for one activation, paying only the resource cost every three posts. Medical techniques cast in this manner cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
• Learns additional 1 bukijutsu technique per post.
• Learns additional 1 medical technique per post.
**Help Satoshi - [ Rank E | 1/1Posts ]
Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Jenni Deer

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items