Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Anime Rp's
Rosario Vampire: Yokia Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:03 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zero watched as Leo came into the room a blood bag in his hand much like a he holds it up like a whine glass."So nice to see you too thanks for asking if i am doing alright."He says mockingly as they left and then he lays back on the bed and lets out a sigh."I really hate that guy."He growls before downing his blood and standing up,his mark still hurt like hell and he kept feeling his power fluxing his father did a real number on him this time."Will better get out there incase i am needed."He says picking up the other two bags and throwing the other one away he slowly walks out of the office.

Kel turned when he heard Callidora voice and he tried to stop her form looking but the foolish girl did it any way and completely freaked out on him."Damn it girl"He trys to catch her and she slips though his hands and hits the floor,he then looks up at Derrick."Get some damn cloths on would you."He says as he picks Callidora up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:34 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

Derrick raised a brow at kel "pfffffftttt touchy" he muttered sarcastically exiting the sweet still naked as the day he was born.  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:05 pm

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora fairly still woozy from her experience with seeing Derrick exposed was in a rather strange trance as kel picked her up,"What a beautiful sight don't you think?..", she giggled rather ridiculously,"Take me to my room I'm feeling slightly woozy", she told him giggly as she rubbed her head gently trying to recollect herself but failing utterly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:06 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. upset with how things turned out for Kel ,Konren turned in his forged paperwork than began to exit campus... only to find himself walking to a near by hospital that catered to monsters of all types once in the door way a girl at the front desk peered up to him and greeted him with smile "back again sir? hehe shes so lucky to have you!" she said with a warm smile "shes in the same room as always" she said with a wave beginning to focus back on her work ... konren gave her a nod and a half forced smile as he began to climb the oh to familiar stair way that to rem's room... konren gritted his teeth and clenched his fist at the door way before slowly swinging it open to reveal his old friend rem the ice elemental ...who was now in critical condition on life support "T-thanks to me" Konren muttered his body beginning to tense up "your like this because of me..." he said solemnly sitting in a chair besides her "Y-you wouldnt wanna live like this he said gazing toward the plug to her life support "i wanted to be the one to free you from this hell but... But I'm too weak!!" konren said beginning to break into nervous laughter "you should have just stay away from me rem! loves a weakness i told you that!" he yelled before storming out of the room in a fit of anger .  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:51 pm
Guenivere ORion

User ImageUser Image

Lunae gave him a cheshire's grin. " Okay, but don't say i didn't warn you if it comes back to bite you in the a**." She shrugged before nodding. " I suppose have you start somewhere," She replied as looped her arm in his with a playful smile. " Lead on Lot ." When they came upon the massive group of student she eyed them before raising an eyebrow at Elliot ." You test fate too much. You watch now we are walking into a tedious test of our patience because you said those words,Lot!," She whisper snarled at him with any true heat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:44 pm
Guenivere ORion

EightBitEel

Kel lets out a sigh as he carries Callidora to her room and lays her down and turns to the two servants who tailed him."Take care of her I am going to try and fine lord Zero and Kaname maybe they can talk some sense into her."He says leaving them to there duties as he leaves the sweet.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:30 am
Guenivere ORion

Zero made his way to the bell tower where he often could be found and once there he pulls out a small peace of dark cherry wood half carved,he pulled out a carving knife and started to work on it.It was going to be part of a bracelet for Eri once he was done with it Zero had always been good working with his hands and this was turning out to be one of his best peaces he had ever done,he had spent most of his summer finding and working on it.He softly blows on the wood cleaning it before looking at it with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:27 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

fully nude thanks to his transformation... Derrick walked to his dorm room completely unfazed.

Konren returned to campus significantly more frantic and irritated than when he left... as if he was on a war path konren spreaded lies and rumors to any one and every one who would give him the time of day ...which just so happened to be a frighten number before he finally made it to his dorm room, Konren quickly slid into the small two roomed dorm, Once inside he slowly stagger to his bed quickly flinging himself him self upon it "damn it rem..." he muttered ... Just before his cell went off to notify him someone on his contact list was near by, upon haring this alert konren slowly brought up his cell which he greeted with a smirk as he saw the name on the screen "haha?Cerberus... she's fallowing her master no doubt..." he chuckled turning over on his side "oh fun fun fun..." he muttered swiping away Cerberus's alert notification replacing it with camera surveillance of different angles of the school "O... kay! yokai show me all off your dirt" he grinned  

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

Pacwick
Vice Captain

Shy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:42 pm
Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Amaralysa

PeachesDarkSide

User Image

Susu glanced down at her cell once more to read cal's text "a jokester am i?" she giggled "I am gonna to eat this guy alive" she smirked returning her cell to her pocket "well how about it gentlemen any luck? ...are we any closer to any near by sisters and or offices?" Su asked with yet another smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:27 pm
EightBitEel
Guenivere ORion

Amaralysa

Atazoth stops and looks around before he points towards a large building that seemed to have students walking in and out of it."I would guess that,that maybe the office we are seeking."He says before looking around again,he felt eyes on him and then he seen one of Konren's cameras but gave no sign he seen it but instead walks towards the office,as he did he opens his folder. it gave his name race witch said he was an incubus along with his age and other things,he was looking it over before closing it with a smile.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:14 am

Elliot Roger Vladmund

Elliot managed to give a slight chuckle at her words,"I'll gladly take all the blame Lady Lunarious", he told her as they entered the crowd of students he wondered when they would come across her such said brother and what he was up to,"Have you seen any sign of Saeran?", he turned to her pondering on the thought for a moment before remarking,"Aren't you two like peas in a pod the last time I checked though I suppose you were more of the adventurous type", he added. In his folly he managed to bump into a student infront of him quickly hearing some rude remark he told the boy,"Sorry good sir my mind has been else were", he watched as the teenager looked at him oddly and walked away back into the crowd while Elliot turned toward Lunae,"Seems I must get use to such large crowds living in the small secluded area of life I have lived for so long".  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:20 am

~Callidora Va Liene~

Callidora really felt like a princess in a tower locked up in a twisting whirlwind of Kel her over protective body guard and the prince that was no where to be seen, with a sigh of bliss she managed to roll over from her back to her stomach which she cuddled a pillow on her bed seeing as Kel was out of the room she slipped up her phone after a few minutes of daydreaming and text Su,"Oh Su!! It was the most amazing thing I think i've ever seen in my life I picked the right one", she blushed,"Though.. I guess it was very unlady like for me to see him like that...", wondering if she should have sent her that her blissful cloud was floating away as she became worried that Su was going to get onto her or want to know all the juicy details. While she waited for Su's response she began to brood and feel very hungry again and she rang her servants bell in impatience until a maid appeared in the doorway,"I want some blood and make it snappy", she told her in a snappy tone of voice to add to her request. The maid nodded and turned hurrying away as she did to produce such said blood.

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:27 am

PaganYanik

EightBitEel

Amaralysa

-Eri-

Leo had managed to make himself back to his dorm room upon entering he found his room mate not only was the boy just standing around he seem completely naked,"Uh...", Leo shielded his eyes and turned around,"I'll just come back when your finished", he told the guy finding it irritating he stood outside the door leaning against the wall in aggravation.

Eri feeling depressed about the whole conversation with Leo made her way slowly to the school she didn't want to go check to see who her room mate was but preferred to stay nearby to see if she could luckily spot zero,"Stupid Leo and the councils rules..", she grumbled under her breathe looking up toward the sky she managed to add on,"You guys suck...", before turning to head back toward the nurses office building in hopes of seeing Zero.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:06 pm
Guenivere ORion

Zero soon stood up and stretches and looks around at all the students below him he then took a deep breath and cough Eri's sent on the wind,and he smiles as he drops form the bell tower and he lands gently and starts walking towards her. He makes his way though the crowd,most of the people moved out of his way as he walked and other whispered there where a lot of rumors about him most of them where with Eri and him being together but they never bothered him.The funny thing was he never once asked Eri out,the two of them just clicked form the start and became close,he broke though the crowd and seen her in the distance and he starts walking towards her a small smile on his face.

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Amaralysa

Memorable Shapeshifter

20,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:08 am
Pagan Yanik
EightBitEel
User ImageUser Image

Saeran tilted his head over to the succubus in sympathetic acknowledge of her plight, which was similar to his currently pretend one but one he was familiar enough with. He then attempted to stifle a bout of laughter at her rant . "Calm miss Susu, I doubt anyone could think differently," He offered politely with a small smile. He raised his eye brow as they both ended up on a phone with very different conversations.

As they talked, his mind wandered over to his sister.

The thoughts were brief as Atazoth's voice announcing their arrival pulled him out of them but they still left him itching to search out the shadow. It was only lack of anything wrong in their bond that stayed stayed his hand , well that and their possibly being near her. He had always been the more dependent of two .

"I suppose you most likely right, Atazoth, thank you for accompanying us," Saeran said to Atazoth with an acknowledging smile and a slightly embrassed smile as they walked up to the building and into the crowd before turning to Susu." And thank you , Miss Susu for inviting. I don't suppose you would still like to help me find my sister?" He replied to her warmly before tensing as a staff member came behind him and touched his shoulder.

" How can we help you dears?" She asked and Saeran replied after regaining control of himself with a fake polite smile. "I needed my papers for school miss,and I was wondering if this was where you acquired them?" The woman smiled before replied. "If you are a late transfer, this is indeed where you need to be. If you not then your paper work is in the cafeteria"

Saeran nodded his thanks and watched the staff member leave before turning to Susu " I was register before for this year before the last had even ended but as I am not a returning student I am not sure if I count as late transfer or not. How you Miss Susu, Atazoth?"

Ps- sorry its llong lots to respond too and I may have been inform that skimming posts can lead to not knowing vital info like where the paper work for most of the students are supposed to be as I had to ask where my other charrie was and he is actually at the cafeteria... Oopsy may bad but I did promise to put in my post smile .  
Anime Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games