Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Ombre Housing District
1307: Patrick Peterson Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:24 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Okay" said Patrick about watching a movie. "No problem. I have a small collection of comedies anyways" he said to the explanation. He stopped up, "Actually I am in the mood for a horror anthology" he said as he headed to the other living room. "Do you want a snack or drink or both before we start watching the movie?" he asked. He thought he should ask on their way to their destination.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:thoughtful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:23 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Content

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy shook his head at the offer of food or a drink "I'm perfectly fine, you can get yourself something though..." he stated as he got up from his chair and made his way to the living room "A horror movie? I haven't watched anything horror since Halloween" Roy stated offhandedly as he sat down in the middle of the couch and began to relax.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:25 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro was in his same spot in the main living room next to the couch and sleeping. "Okay, I will then" he said about getting himself a snack. "That's still a thing? To watch movies matching the theme of the holiday? You have mentioned planning to watch Christmas movies on Christmas" he asked him. He gets out the VHS tape of the Tales from the Crypt and inserted into the VCR before turning on the tv to the right source input. "I will be back in the minute then" he said then walks out of the living room to go the kitchen as the movie starts.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:18 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Content

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy shrugged his shoulders as Patrick commented about watching movies around the specific holidays "Well that's all they play in December so I don't have much of a choice on what to watch on the holidays" he state as he saw Patrick get a..... "A VHS? Even I know those things are relics these days!" Roy exclaimed in surprise just as Patrick went into the kitchen for his food and drink. Roy settled into the couch and watched the typical copyright things start at the beginning of the video.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:06 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"So you don't have any movies of your own?" Patrick asked him. "No point in replacing what isn't broken and I have a collection of them" he responded when he had returned from the kitchen. He had a bowl of potato chips then he sat down on the couch next to Roy once he has the remote control for the VCR. He uses the remote control to fast forward past the trailers to get to the movie quicker. He eats a few of his chips as quietly as possible after turning up the volume some.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:14 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Content

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy shook his head at Patrick's question "Nope, I don't even own a DVD player or anything like that, never had a reason since I only watch movies on holidays when I have off..." Roy then nodded his head at Patrick's statement about not replacing what wasn't broken. Roy then sat back and watched the movie's story unfold which turned out to be a series of shorts "Heh...a Christmas themed one...how appropriate..." he chuckled a little bit, seeing the wife had murdered her husband "Yeesh...Divorce never seems to be an option with those people..." he commented quietly, trying to not talk over the movie too much.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:57 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You can always borrow mine when you're over here. I have a DVD collection too and a DVD player too" Patrick offers. "I picked this anthology because it has this Christmas story in it" he admits. "Sometimes divorce isn't quick enough, but at least its not predictable" he said and eats more of his chips. He seen the movie several times in the past so he knows what was going to happen. "Santa suits are still creepy" he thought after listening to the radio report about the escaped mental patient.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:29 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Creeped out

Thoughts:
"ehh"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy couldn't say he saw this movie in particular before so this was all new to him. The older man shook his head at the offer "No thanks, I appreciate the offer but I don't watch enough movies to get any use out of it...." Roy explained as his eyes went back to the movie. As the movie went on Roy nodded his head when the woman realized she couldn't call the police when she saw the killer "Yep because if we don't find the killer right away we'd search the house up and down to see if he's inside..." he said more to himself then to Patrick, although it was a fun fact of Police trivia. As they got a closer look at the mental patient Roy cringed "Tis the season I suppose..." Roy said at the sight of the killer in the santa suit.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:08 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I guess going out to a movie theater to see a recent movie would be out of the question, right?" Patrick asked after the offer was declined. He listens to what Roy says and eats more of his chips. He let out a exasperated sigh after the killer was in the house because the kid let him in. "Does someone you know, but never met count as a stranger?" he asked Roy after the story was over. "I wouldn't be surprised if there was a incident in where a kid let in a crazed man dressed as Santa inside the house" he commented.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:exasperated.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:49 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Creeped out

Thoughts:
"ehh"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy shook his head once again at Patrick's statement "I said I don't watch enough movies to get use out of a DVD player, I never said I wouldn't go to the movies" he explained as he completely cringed at the little girl letting the killer into the house "Well no, if you know them then they aren't really strangers.....at least in my opinion.." Roy stated before Patrick's last comment really put Roy in a state of unease "I'd hope not...." he simply said as he suddenly felt the need to throw his uniform on and check in with the station just to be sure everything was OK for the holiday.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:49 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Good, its still a dating option for us then. We could also have movie nights here every once in a while" Patrick said causally. "A Santa at the mall would count or a relative dressed up like him. Kids of family that celebrate this holiday would like they know Santa up until the truth is revealed" he said lost in thought for a moment. "Me too" he said agreeing with him. "Hope I didn't cause you any uneasiness" he said apologetically before the second story began. He eats the rest of his chips then got up to return the bowl to the kitchen.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:distracted.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:14 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Floored

Thoughts:
"Wait...what...?"

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Roy was simply watching the next story begin nodding his head a little bit at what Patrick was saying "Oh no probl...." he paused for a moment as the first thing Patrick said began to sink in. Right as Patrick made his way to the kitchen Roy's hand shot out and grabbed Patrick's wrist "Now I heard you...correctly...did you say....dating...option?" he asked in a very surprised voice. To say the least Roy was floored that he actually heard someone say that directly to him.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:29 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick stops when his wrist was grabbed and turns his head slightly to look at Roy. "Yes, that is what I said" he answered honestly. "Why do you ask?" he asked him. "I don't say those kinds of words to just anyone. That I can assure you of" he reassures him. He turns his body so he was facing him and looks down at him as he watches the other's facial expressions.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:honest.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:49 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Very Floored

Thoughts:
"Wow...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$792.06

Once Patrick answered Roy, reassuring him that he heard correctly Roy simply kept a slack grip on Patrick's wrist for a few moments before letting go ".....! ......?......" Roy stared up at Patrick with very surprised eyes. He opened his mouth a couple times to speak however Roy quickly snapped his mouth shut. The gears in Roy's head were clearly turning as he glanced off to the side trying to think of what to say "I....nobody..." Roy desperately tried his hardest to put what he was thinking into words at this moment "It's just...nobody....nobody has actually said that...to me...and meant it...." the officer finally forced out as a tiny, silly grin crossed his face at the notion that someone said that him.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick let his hand drop to the side after Roy let go of his wrist. He smiles softly liking the guy's reaction to his response. "Well, I feel honored to be the first then" he said smiling. "I have a personal question to ask after I returned from the kitchen" he said then leaves the living room. He washes out his bowl and his hands in the sink then leaves the bowl on the dish rack and dries off his hands. "Here's go nothing" thought feeling a little nervous on the way back to the living room. After seated on the couch once more then looks at Roy, "Would you like to go out on a date sometime in the future with me?" he asked him then waits for his response.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: His Lumiere estate 1505.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:honest then a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro, and Roy

Blades252

● Ombre Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games