Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis." (OOC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in joining this fantabulous roleplay?
  OH YEAH!!!!!
  OH NO!!!!!
  OH MAYBE!!!!!
View Results

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:16 pm
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

Well, he's actually more like a facet of my psyche.... rofl Actually, he was a character I made in drama, and I fell absolutely in love with playing him. XD But yeah, perhaps I'll wait and see what others say. xP

lol I don't think so. You're too nice for that kind of psyche. xD But it still might be best to wait. Some might be sensitive or offended by a character like that.

Well I definitely appreciate the vote of confidence! xd Yes, I know not everyone can stand Silence of the Lambs, so it might be good just to hear from folks first.

*Does the Lector hiss*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:21 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

Well, he's actually more like a facet of my psyche.... rofl Actually, he was a character I made in drama, and I fell absolutely in love with playing him. XD But yeah, perhaps I'll wait and see what others say. xP

lol I don't think so. You're too nice for that kind of psyche. xD But it still might be best to wait. Some might be sensitive or offended by a character like that.

Well I definitely appreciate the vote of confidence! xd Yes, I know not everyone can stand Silence of the Lambs, so it might be good just to hear from folks first.

lol What kind of characters do we need for this rp anyway? I find it a little hard to see since we have characters on every kind of side we can think of. ^.^

Well since you ask, pretty much people to stir the pot right now. XD We don't need huge conflicts just yet, but smaller ones will definitely help to keep us all entertained until things REALLY heat up! Things are going to heat up a bit soon, but this is only the beginning, things will get a LOT crazier before we're done!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:22 pm
Phoenix347
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

*Does the Lector hiss*

Oh, if only someone was playing a character named Clarice! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:23 pm
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

lol What kind of characters do we need for this rp anyway? I find it a little hard to see since we have characters on every kind of side we can think of. ^.^

Well since you ask, pretty much people to stir the pot right now. XD We don't need huge conflicts just yet, but smaller ones will definitely help to keep us all entertained until things REALLY heat up! Things are going to heat up a bit soon, but this is only the beginning, things will get a LOT crazier before we're done!

I'll see what I can think up then. ^.^  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:26 pm
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious
irigan kitsune
Lord Sithious

I'll see what I can think up then. ^.^

Sounds like a plan! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:52 pm
Oh boy, and just when I'd managed to forget about eyeball jelly and rye toast as well.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:30 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Oh boy, and just when I'd managed to forget about eyeball jelly and rye toast as well.

rofl So you DID remember! It's good to know Bentley is so memorable! Well.... That or his acts were just so atrocious that he'll be permanently seared into memory.... xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:08 am
Lord Sithious

I am thinking I may join and creat kind of a group thats well basically a merc group but a little different then the run of the mill mercenary group. I figure I could run the idea through with you and see what you think.

As for mobilized suits I'm not against them but I personally like the more realistic mechwarrior style to gundam.  

GalaxyCommander

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:09 pm
GalaxyCommander
Lord Sithious

I am thinking I may join and creat kind of a group thats well basically a merc group but a little different then the run of the mill mercenary group. I figure I could run the idea through with you and see what you think.

As for mobilized suits I'm not against them but I personally like the more realistic mechwarrior style to gundam.

I don't think a merc group would be bad, but you'd have to go into more detail. Bearing in mind as well, PMC's (Private Military Companies) are quite strong as well, with Vincent's being arguably the strongest of all, just so you're aware of the competition.

We're probably not going to have mechs like Gundams unfortunately, but we will have personnel armor (so basically power armor) and you can use Gundam designs for that, as long as they're mostly realistic looking. Also, Vincent's company is currently the only one putting out decent "power armor". Other can make knock-offs, but for the next little while at least, Vincent's will be the best. That could change, but it hasn't changed yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm
Lord Sithious
GalaxyCommander
Lord Sithious

I don't think a merc group would be bad, but you'd have to go into more detail. Bearing in mind as well, PMC's (Private Military Companies) are quite strong as well, with Vincent's being arguably the strongest of all, just so you're aware of the competition.

We're probably not going to have mechs like Gundams unfortunately, but we will have personnel armor (so basically power armor) and you can use Gundam designs for that, as long as they're mostly realistic looking. Also, Vincent's company is currently the only one putting out decent "power armor". Other can make knock-offs, but for the next little while at least, Vincent's will be the best. That could change, but it hasn't changed yet.

oh no worries I will make a profile for character and organization it will be a bit different less political in it's sense. More militaristic.  

GalaxyCommander

GalaxyCommander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:27 pm
Lord Sithious

Just curious do you want me to make a detailed profile for the group as well aside from the character profile?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:30 pm
GalaxyCommander
Lord Sithious

oh no worries I will make a profile for character and organization it will be a bit different less political in it's sense. More militaristic.

Just curious do you want me to make a detailed profile for the group as well aside from the character profile?

Ah, fair enough. Well, as for the group profile, it's not necessary, just outline some details about them in your character profile. Maybe the number of operatives, some weapons they use, and conflicts they've been active in.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:21 pm
Phoenix347

Xelyn_X13

The_Sane_Hatter

irigan kitsune

Lord Sithious

xlKoralx

SixSteelStrings

Yue Belmont

Mister Winchester

loth17

Aidian Kyros

So, a lot of people have been inactive for a while, so I'm just posting this to check on who is still wanting to continue in the roleplay. I'm planning on doing the time skip to the UN conference possibly today (meaning within the next few hours), so if you have anything you'd like to do before that, you should do it soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:22 pm
Lord Sithious

I'm still here. Dunno where everyone else went.  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:31 pm
Same, was still waiting for another post...  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff