Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:29 pm
Paidi tou Selini

Skull Dres

You two still with us?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:22 am
Rain Yupa
Would Thork have known the now gutless lass? Only asking, because I was bored and read a few of the back pages. And in her entry post she stated, "I am the only one who is a resident of this town, dumbass."

Just trying to answer the only question a barbarian should wonder...To RAGE or not to RAGE?  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:01 am
I view rage as always a matter of if you want to. Even if Thork isn't angry about this horsie eating a fellow villager, the adrenaline rushing into his body due to the fact that this monster is near him and could probably kill him should be able to send Thork into rage, if he wished. Failing that, Thork could always work himself into a rage.

Just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:26 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
Rain Yupa
Would Thork have known the now gutless lass? Only asking, because I was bored and read a few of the back pages. And in her entry post she stated, "I am the only one who is a resident of this town, dumbass."

Just trying to answer the only question a barbarian should wonder...To RAGE or not to RAGE?

Figuring Thork grew up there, he'd at least recognize her. Knowing that, how well you knew her is entirely up to you, friend smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Skull Dres

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:28 pm
Rain Yupa

Due to unforeseen issues and a decline of interest in all forms of gaming, I believe, I will be more of a bother to the game. And I shall take my leave. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:21 am
Skull Dres

Waiting on you. If you don't post by Monday you'll be indefinitely holding your action until you decide to post, which will reset your initiative.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:38 am
I can't be the only one, who wants to rodeo one of these beasts?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:40 am
Paidi tou Selini

Skull Dres

You two still with us? ninja  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:28 pm
Lilly's waiting on clarifications from Rain. She should be posting soon.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:13 am
SCN_ Grey_fox

Got a holding-action post out of Paidi. That means you get a free MBA as per Aelgeirr's commander's strike!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:46 am
All I can do is try to tip things in people's favor >< If the dice are against us...it ain't gonna look pretty.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:46 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox

I'll assume that you aren't spending any healing surges during the short rest unless you say otherwise. Tomorrow I'm advancing the plot.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:13 am
Rain Yupa
SCN_ Grey_fox

I'll assume that you aren't spending any healing surges during the short rest unless you say otherwise. Tomorrow I'm advancing the plot.
Nope, Thork will not.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:43 am
SCN_ Grey_fox

Paidi tou Selini

Kowsauni

*checks for pulses*  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:36 am
Since everyone has kind of indicated in speech that they're moving forward except for Mercy, I'll assume everyone is waltzing up to the front door together. I'll post as such tonight unless I hear anything to the contrary from any of you.  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games