Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:05 am
Magnus Storm

irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

Magnus looked on unimpressed when the point of Neoross weapon was pointing at his neck and simply observed him with his sharp elven eyes. " I see now, so you can wield the darkness and see it's ebbs and flows an interesting ability. Still it would fare useless against our master, his is like an eclipse blocking out the sun, and it won't work on me anymore either. I won't fall for the same thing twice." said Magnus as his eyes began to glow brightly as he prepared to use his aura ability in it's full effect. His body was suddenly enveloped in the bright light of his aura, which was a stunning silver in color despite him being an outcast as Magnus entire body was soon cloaked in its light as he swung his sword, now cloaked heavily in his aura as it dispelled the darkness dome with the light his aura was emitting. Magnus then sharpened his aura and focused it, covering him like a suit of armor hiding the signature of his darkness with the light of his aura. Magnus had decided to turn his faucet off using the light generated from his aura as a seal to remove Neoross edge over him. As even the ground began to be indented from the force of his aura as he now slashed at Neoross again this time sending out a powerful wave of aura out along it's path as he figured Neoross would have a harder time blocking that then a physical blow with his blade.

(( lol good thing Magnus brought his spare flashlight to dispel Neoross darkness so to speak. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:28 am
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Northern Valeria||
||Theme tone||
||With; Outcasts||
||Thoughts: Vermin.||
||OOC; Yet Magnus is still filled with darkness wink Neoross is the ultimate anti-darkness character, even discussed it with Nicko during creation.||
||--Appearance--||

For some reason the Outcast also had an ability to create light, drowning out much of the darkness Neoross pulled from him before focusing on closing his source, but not enough. With one other source of incredible darkness, Neoross created a trail leading from her to him, plugging back into his source and filling it like any other corrupted individual. The wave of light coming towards Neoross began to falter, sputtering out as its source began to become covered in darkness. "Nice light show, but you've still got darkness in you. It won't go away with some good thinking." He kept pulling darkness from the girl, knowing there would eventually be a limit and she would crash. "Fighting you alone is no problem, coming with a friend was a bad decision. Now stay out of my way." Gathering a large amount from the two sources, e formed a large dome of darkness before materializing it into obsidian. With that girl's wall trick he was sure they'd get out eventually. "Now where was, ah yes! The barrier." He turned his attention back to the large structures of ice.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:52 pm
Plushy

Plushy walked into the small human cook room, it was still big, but not big enough for 3+ dragons and their tails, where the dragon cook room was large enough to fit 30 dragons and their tails. (50 if they didn't mind tail touchy). Wizard redflame put up a heat shield as Plushy entered the room. "Wow you is hot, going to make the whole room an oven. Did you go lava swimming just to heat the metal?" "Some, Plushy had to find blood with no meat, lava help Plushy handle the extra blood, Plushy is used to not having any more than a cup or 2 at a time, lets Plushy light camp fire." Plushy went to the pot with the metal still in it. ROAR! That was the other thing Plushy didn't like about hot fire, made him sound like a monster, Plushy liked the whoosh whoosh of the cold fire, but cold fire didn't melt metal. The metal melted fast, turning into a shiny soup. "Pour the metal through the loop, I have it magicked up to finish purification, and to show us what kind metal we have here." Plushy poured the metal through the magic loop, redflame observing with his shield around him. "You found a good metal, silver. Silver is used for purifying many things, we need a doctors cook book though to know how to use it, as we are working on something new, the dragons wont let me see that book though, I'm not a dragon, so I can't be a dragon doctor, could you go get it for us?" "Plushy see why you ask Plushy to do this, Plushy will." Plushy left the cook room, back down to the library to get the doctor cook book.

Plushy walked into the book room, still glowing very much.Plushy asked the librarian "Plushy need doctor cook book, can you fetch it for Plushy?"
"No Plushy touchy work, Plushy can not be a doctor, Plushy no get doctor book!" "Plushy needs book to work out human cure, doctor magic works on humans too." "When food is ready to be eaten it gets eaten, no need to worry about making food last longer, old food taste flat and soft." "Humans are not food! They need help, Plushy helps." "But they are food, even if not every one eats them, food needs no help not getting eaten, it has plenty of that with there been so much of it, we can't consume it fast enough as it is." Plushy had enough talk talk, now to get the book he needed, "Are you going to get Plushy the doctor cook book, or is Plushy going to set you books on fire looking for it?" Plushy is still glowing very much, and is still hot, the librarian looked worried now, he had already risked Plushy touchy by refusing him the book, and Plushy was hot enough to set the normal books off... "We be right back, I get the book for you, wait here." The librarian went off in the mess of books, he got the doctor cook book, and put in a heat proof tube. "Here, have it back in 2 weeks... or when ever you is done with it, careful handling it, you need to cool off some, or use heat shield." Plushy left the library with the doctor cook book in its tube, he carried it with his tail, wrapping his tail around the tube. Plushy headed back up to the cook room, where wizard redflame was waiting.

((my occ))
((roof is fixed smile is hope my post are long enough for you.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:02 pm
Aria Clairbourn

Aria listened intently to Dante as he answered the stranger’s question and she listened even harder to the stranger’s reply. It was vague and all about avoided answering the question asked. While the stranger seemed sincere enough, there was a difference between sincerity and ability.

”There is no place for personal vendettas,”she softly stated, ”If that is what you seek by traveling with us, then you will be sore disappointed.”

Her eyes held steady up the stranger, watching every move within his face seeking the true answer to Dante’s question upon its lines and planes. While words might lie, faces rarely did if one knew what to look for.  

angeldenoche

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:51 am
Foxzy/Neo

before the bartender could reply a girl a bit further spoke up
it seemed that she dindt trust Foxzy, he was a bit upset about that but he couldnt deny that he looked a bit shady if he where to come across someone that looked simmilar he wouldnt trust them imeadiatly either
he looked to the girl with a faint smile and said
"i never said i had a vendetta with the corrupted i just have things to settle." he looked to the sky trough the window with a rather dreamy face and smile
"all i want is to see the world in its former glory i wonder how the times where back then" he sighed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:16 am
Magnus Storm

irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

Magnus turned to face Maia as they were surrounded by a dome of darkness as Neoross turned to look towards scaling the barriers. "Looks like this is your fault then. Care to try your hand now then? Your ability should be able to fare well against him, you can't defend against an attack you can't see and attacks from the earth below should get around his ability to follow our movements. I will break this dome for you to get you started." said Magnus as he pointed his sword downwards and gripped it's handle with both hands as he channeled a large amount of his aura into the blade before ramming it's point into the ground. As he did so massive blades formed of aura erupted from the ground all around the pair, rupturing and finally destroying the dome with the large number of skewers into it. The blades then spread further erupting from the ground still as they also emerged both in front of Neoross to stall his leaving and to try to impale him on the blade, though it wasn't aimed at a vital point. This would be his last full power attack he could do like this thanks to Neoross sapping effect on their darkness and not being used to using large scale attacks like this yet.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:21 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia just rolled her eyes at Magnus being upset. Who cares? She was his commander so he had to listen to her no matter what she said. She watched the fight with interest and noticed something about the lone outcast. It seemed he can pull or use the darkness that surrounds outcasts themselves. As Magnus, turned or hid his it seemed that Neoross was using hers.

After awhile, Magnus asked if she could help and sighed as the male started for the barriers again. "Oh all right...." she said gently calling on her power over the earth. "Come here....we're not done talking with you, Neoross." she commanded as a strong vine wrapped around Neoross' leg.

NeophantomX

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:17 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Northern Valeria||
||Theme tone||
||With; Outcasts||
||Thoughts: They just don't give up do they?||
||OOC; ||
||--Appearance--||

Neoross' thoughts were once again brought away as a large sound of cracking was heard from behind him, and a sharp pain was felt in his left arm. He looked to see a blade made of that glowing stuff from the male of the two, and the dome he created destroyed.He grafted darkness over the wound to stop the bleeding, formed a hardened crust underneath him to prevent anymore blades from appearing. Even if they tried, he was sending more darkness to reinforce it wherever they attempted to do so.

That wasn't well enough to prevent vines from growing nearby and entangle his legs. With several swipes of the darkness-reinforced axe, he was free of even those. "I believe this would be a bad time to mention I don't kill, but you two are being particularly pests and I will continue to draw out the darkness from you two until you are but husks. Leave now." He could feel the male beginning to lose his strength.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia blinked. She couldn't feel what Magnus was feeling. Maia became an outcast by the darkness within the hearts of those around her that polluted the very grounds they stood on. "Oh? No thank you. We did come to talk and you're the one who challenged us, and insisted on fighting." she said walking forward. She came to a stop beside Magnus and controlled the vines again helping them grow and once more her vines were ready to strike. "I don't know what this darkness thing you're talking about is, but I don't get it. I'm with two outcasts so that gives me the power I need I guess."

NeophantomX

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:08 pm
Plushy

I am the Plushy the Plushy I am I am the Plushy I'm soft and squishy... That sounded like Plushy's voice. Plushy popped his head in to see the "I" madness that was going on, Plushy found another Plushy, or the fake Plushy that had caused him so much touchy trouble on his visit. The Plushy like to play to be squished squeezed with ones tail the Plushy is soft and cuddly the Plushy is so plush you see... "Their just teddies!" Plushy yell, the silly song been too much for him. "Their stuffed stitched crafted TEDDIES!" The last word got into the mic orb, and echoed through the room. The band stop the music, and fake Plushy roll his eyes at Plushy, "And where did you get Plushy voice?" fake Plushy asked Plushy. "Plushy has had Plushy voice forever, Plushy want to know where you got Plushy voice?" Plushy asked fake Plushy. "You don't have to talk script, their no one here to fool." fake Plushy said. "Plushy don't script Plushy talk, why would Plushy script Plushy talk?" Plushy asked, wondering where fake Plushy got all this Plushy info. "Plushy talks in 3rd person, why else would we need script?" fake Plushy asked. "Plushy has obvious reason for 3rd person speak, Plushy's name is Plushy." Plushy said. The guard enter the room, summoned by the fake Plushy thinking. "Can you remove the fake Plushy, he fussy over the Plushy song, is try to ruin it." "This Plushy fake?" He asked, looking at the 2, Plushy was glowing brightly and the fake Plushy was red. "want to see Plushy memories? here..."

Kid Plushy stands in the ring of doom, his evil dad has given him the name Plushy, Plushy begs for a different name, he cry's, weeps, but evil dad laughs, he knocks Plushy out of the ring of doom, sealing his name, "parents decide the name of the child, kids do not name them selves." the evil dad said.

Plushy is shocked, for one, that's not how it happened, and two, that's why the teddy store worker call Plushy past fake. Plushy wanted to try something, he put down the cook book he was holding with his tail, and then with his tail he grabbed the fake Plushy tail and tore it off. The fake Plushy look surprised. "That Plushy has ruined my Plushy tail! I can be Plushy if I want to." Plushy look through fake Plushy's pouch, he found a memory orb used for sending memory's into probes, Plushy took the orb out, and smashed it on the floor, and it shattered with a great crash. "That Plushy smashed my Plushy orb, those take forever to make!" Fake Plushy went through Plushy's pouch to smash his orb, but Plushy pouch was empty, as he had not yet refilled it with any water. Plushy smack the fake Plushy to get him out of his pouch.
"This Plushy has ruined my Plushy voice, how can I be Plushy without Plushy's voice?" "You is NOT Plushy!" "You is not Plushy too, the real Plushy is in Valeria, where he eats his humans that run free there, everyone knows Plushy like hunting his food vs having it served to him." Plushy turn his head to the guard, "You let the common folk believe these lies?" Plushy asked. The guard looked at Plushy, like Plushy just gave him his que, he was the same guard that deal with Plushy in the toy store. "We don't know where these lies come from, We have been trying to put a stop to them, but are still working out how to do that..." The guard then looked to the fake Plushy, "Did you ever think the real Plushy might come to visit the Doom from time to time?" "Why would the real Plushy come here?" "Plushy is free to roam where he will, theirs nothing stopping him from coming here." "And you think this is the real Plushy?" "No, I know this is the real Plushy." The guard then put the port magic on the fake Plushy, and the fake Plushy was off to the Plushy insane asylum.

Plushy then look for the cook book he had set down to deal with the fake Plushy, the tube and book was gone. Now where did it go to? Plushy spots the tube with book in the guards tail, the guard ports. Great, now Plushy has to go fetch the book from the lost and found place, Plushy went out of the 5th volcano, and headed to the 4th big volcano, as that was where he find the book now, no point in telling the wizard, Plushy would get the book first so he could bring it to him, if he asked why it took so long, then Plushy would explain what happened.

((my occ))
((is quote every one, some seam to not be posting, who are you waiting for??? everyone has posted.....? ))
Phoenix347

irigan kitsune

NeophantomX

Dj_Foxzy106

angeldenoche

Nicko1421

GregarMoon

Celestin Selone

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:55 am
me know it all

(( im waiting till someone post's i just had my turn so i cant post again for now but for some reason no one has posted in a while its kind of troublesome)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:18 am
I'm still here. Waiting on Nicko to post before Aria speaks again.

Dj_Foxzy106
me know it all

(( im waiting till someone post's i just had my turn so i cant post again for now but for some reason no one has posted in a while its kind of troublesome)

angeldenoche

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:23 pm
angeldenoche
I'm still here. Waiting on Nicko to post before Aria speaks again.

((i see. thanks for update.))
Dj_Foxzy106

((me too, even though we not waiting for anyone, their still needs to be some post between plushys))
Nicko1421

((are you waiting on any one???))
((is empty quote everyone else...))
GregarMoon
Celestin Selone
NeophantomX
irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:31 pm
((Waiting on Neophantom. It's alright if we go a couple days without a reply, it is summer after all.))  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:41 pm
Magnus Storm

irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

Magnus watched as Maia went fourth to try her hand at fighting Neoross now and remained silent. Maia's ability as it involved strikes from underground would fare better against Neoross who could somehow follow and counter almost any attack he used, but eyes could not predict strikes that came from below ground so he was sure Maia would fare better overall. "You will need to keep the fight from dragging out, the longer it goes on the greater his advantage will become. So you shouldn't underestimate him, though I suppose I probably don't need to tell you that huh. " spoke Magnus as awaited the start of the fight. He couldn't help but wonder how this would all end up and if they would be able to bring Neoross to meet with the master or not. So far it seemed like it wouldn't be happening as they were having no luck convincing Neoross so far and brute force didn't seem to be working either.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff