Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ╰☆╮Soleil City
Absence Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:09 pm
In the final stages of moving and going to be pretty busy all week. I'll be back and hopefully on my normal routine again by Sept 30th!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:30 am
Not quite a hiatus but I’m alive v u v;
Will be a little inconsistent and more active during the weekends thanks to exams ;w;  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Adorabel Trash

Obsessive Husband

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:04 am
I'm alive. My in-laws are in town until Wednesday and I'm not sure how often I'll be able to hop on during that time due to entertaining them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:50 pm
Will be taking another two-week break from RPing in this guild again. Will still be around on Discord for OOC conversations just in case.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:33 am
I may need to skip for this RP day, not sure if I can manage to send in some posts.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:51 am
A little follow up from my last post v u v; my exams are coming up from next Friday until the following Friday, after which I’m free v u v

I might come online to check on things, but I’ll be fully active and roleplaying from 30th of November~  

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:55 pm
I don't think I have anyone else to quote after the last few day changes.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

This is for Benjamin since I know he and Erin have a thing happening. I'll do my best to keep that going.

I know I jumped back in, made like 3 posts and then stopped again. I'm in the process of transferring units now that my assignment is up (Army stuff, woo!). Once I'm settled again I should be more active...again...at least until July when I leave again. Merph.

Erin will probably be home, at the beach, or in the bookstore. The three places he enjoys.

Damien will be home, in the club, or at one of the bars. Pushing drugs as always. Feel free to let his drugs be passed around by any of the active characters. (The Spice must flow!)

Likely gone through most of the holidays...if I do make a post or two I cannot promise fast responses. I may be present in Discord more than Gaia. Once January hits I'll be able to be more involved.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:23 am
I mean I'm not really rping with anyone right now cause I don't want them to be stuck... but I'll be busy this week surprised (guessing you may want me to still post perhaps)

Nov 26- dec 1
Out of state  

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:32 pm
I will be going hiatus immediately as some personal things have come up and I can’t dedicate much time to the internet in general lately. I am unsure of how long this will last.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:38 pm
Sorry I have been in and out. I am in week 9 of school and we have finals in two weeks and presentations to do next week. So I have been kind of busy. I will try posting someone up tomorrow.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:02 am
Real life issues have been keeping me from posting in the guild. I am not positive when I will be feeling up to posting again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:33 pm
It's time for finals at my college so I haven't been replying because of studying and writing papers. I'll try and get on whenever I have a free time but i may not get to come back until after December 17th.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

evil little mousie

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:08 am
o Not rping with anyone right now
o maybe another week, two at the most.
o home
o Medical reasons, Need to help my daughter adjust to new diagnosis..  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:01 am
Gonna be out of it for the next week or two. Hopefully I’ll be back into it this next day change.  

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:59 pm
I wont be on here much for the next couple of weeks as I do have finals coming up! Hopefully I'll be more inclined and available next year! Happy Rping y'all.  
╰☆╮Soleil City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff