Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Kamen Rider Gaim - Zawame War: Overlord Arc Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:12 pm

KAMEN RIDER RYUGEN

Rei Kurosawa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rei blinked a few times with a blank gaze. She recognized the young man. That's right...he often came to her register with manga and medical books. They never talked much, but she had complimented him on his choice of manga a couple times. Speaking of register-
OH! S-sorry I must have dozed off a bit! Rei carefully took the hot cup. Th-thank you...You didn't have to go through the trouble of buying me coffee...How about a discount for the trouble? I can ring you up right over- She stared at the bare stage she was pointing at while blinking in confusion. Raid Wild's stage...?
Wh-what am I doing here!? Rei looked all around her in a fluster. Did she really fall asleep here? AH! I'm supposed to be at work! She whipped out her phone to find many missed calls from not only her boss, but also her parents. UWAAAAAHHOWDIDILETTHISHAPPEN!? She shook her head furiously, almost spilling her coffee multiple times. Wellitwasn'tmyfaultthatsomejerkattackedme YESITWASIACTUALLYSTOPPEDTOLOOKATHISWARES butyou'resafesoaslongasyougohomenowtheyshouldbefine WHATIFTHEYCALLEDTHEPOLICEANDHAVEAWHOLESEARCHPARTYLOOKINGFORMEHOWAMIGOINGTOEXPLAINANYOFTHISTOTHEPOLICE thereisproofofthemonstersonlinesoyouraccountshouldbebelieveable BUTWHATIFTHEYSTILLDON'TANDMYPARENTSGETMADANDIGETFIREDFROMMYJOB-WAITWHODOICALLFIRST!? Rei went on like this for several seconds, quickly forgetting about the young man next to her.

User Image

LOCKS: BUDOU
[Sorry about the wait again... X_X;;]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:04 am
Mr Jes

OtakuKat

User Image
Kizoku Kodomo
~Lock Dealer~
Kamen Rider Knuckle

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Without breaking a sweat, Kizoku turned his shoulder to look over to his boss as he entered his office. "Oh hey, Jonouchi.We were just talking about the next phase." Kizoku said, smuggly as he propped his legs on the table.

"Professor Sengoku is adamant that we release the next wave of his Drivers for testing." Sagara interjected. " 'If we are to meet mass production standards, further testing is required', that's what he said."

"Which is good for me, because the commission is great." Kizoku added.

----------

Tsumi Geki

Team Raid Wild
Medical Student at Zawame University

User Image

Geki chuckled as he sipped his own coffee. "It doesn't look like you need the caffeine, that's for sure." Geki stood up, grabbing his school bag. "But if you want my medical opinion, I'd call in sick at work and then go home and get warm. It was a cold evening."

"But since you are here now, I'm going to invite you back to this place later this evening.. Raid Wild is going to try performing again without an interruption."

Reaching into his backpack, the boy pulled out a flyer. The flyer had images from previous dances, with Geki in the middle, labelled as the teams "New Lead Dancer.

[[LOOK WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL]]  

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:41 am
Korensu

((You lucky son of a...! I haven't been able to find something like that yet at my local Mandarake! gonk Then again, I'd never hear the end of it from my gf even if I did. gonk gonk ))

User Image
Jonouchi Ryou
Armored Rider Gridon

"Already?" Ryou exclaimed, slightly raising a single eyebrow, "I see. As expected from Professor Sengoku."

"So by that, you're saying we won't have any use much longer for the prototype belts?" Ryou said as he tailored his words carefully, knowing he wouldn't give anymore useful information on the pair's other ulterior motives.

He was deeply relieved however that the company would soon eventually relieve them of their belts. He already had enough of using them.

Lockseeds
Donguri
Pine  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:57 am
Dark The Dragon

Mr Jes

User ImageUser Image
Kenzaki Hiyori

Armored Rider Gaim
User Image

Hiyori folded her arms, silenced by Sasuke's knowledge. She really hated that know-it-all, smug man.

"Fine." She finally said. "Since you have everything planned out already, we'll take your lead." Hiyori grabbed her Sakura Hurricane Lockseed from her belt. "I don't suppose you got a look at their security while you were at it?" Hiyori glanced over at Hideyuki. Between the three of them, with their Drivers, they might stand a fighting chance against the security, but any notion of 'surprise' would be gone.

"

[[ALL OF MY HATE, KORENSU! ALL OF IT!]]

INVENTORY
User Image
User Image  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:29 am
BunoBuno

Dark The Dragon Emperor

((Don't worry, Hideyuki is going to go with them next post or whatever. xd ))

User Image
Kuroki Hideyuki
Armored Rider Zangetsu

Hideyuki folded his arms trying to feign minor interest at Kaito's absurd declaration of there being another way in through the forest. To him, it made even less sense as the notion to just storm into Yggdrasill and demand answers.

The less easily convinced of the two, he shot Hiyori a glance before piping in with, "But before we go though, let me ask you this. I suppose you have some proof of this supposed entrance? How are we supposed to believe you?"

While Hideyuki knew between the three of them with their belts, they'd have a chance, it seemed like a suicide option. Although, he also knew that they probably wouldn't have much choice.

He was sure that eventually Hiyori or just sheer numbers would convince him to go one way or another.

Lockseeds
Melon
Suika
Ichigo
Sakura Hurricane  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:30 am
User Image
Kizoku Kodomo
~Lock Dealer~
Kamen Rider Knuckle

User Image

"Doubtful" Kizoku shrugged., crunching down on the nuts. "We know the Drivers allow us to safely handle the Helheim Flora. It transforms them to Lockseeds before they have a chance to entice. Thanks to my careful selection process, we know that any random human can survive the belt transformation. Other than that, I think the Professor is either gathering more data, or just goofing around and sending out more riders for the fun of it."

Kizoku swung his legs back down and grabbed one of the portfolios. Unlike the other folders, this one was black, with a large red stamp marked. FAILED

When he opened the folder up, even he had to flinch a little. "The stuff that goes on through that guys head even gives ME the creeps."

Amongst the paperwork Kizoku peaked through, there were several images of failed Sengoku Driver test runs, and the conditions it left many ex-employees in.

[[Mwahaha. This thing is my baby. I just wish I had a Kurumi Lockseed lol. But I don't want to get a Candy of Gashapon thing. I need lights dammit!]]

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:07 pm
((Oh - speaking of belts. I should make a small detail note

The Beat Rider/prototype testers are all using the Yellow Belt Model of the Sengoku Driver

Yggdrasil Members are using the Silver-Belt Model [Knuckle, Gridon, and Sengoku]

Just for your head canon))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:18 pm
Sasuke Kumon

Only those who always win
Have a reason to conquer this world
I won’t let anyone through me,
I won’t stand down to anyone
I’ll believe it’s mine
Until I’ve mastered the top
Everyone follow me, everyone bow down
Until the ultimate fruit is in your grasp, Never Surrender

User Image

Sasuke chuckled. "If I had, I wouldn't need you, would I?" He asked as he pulled out his Rose Attacker. He flipped the switch and tossed it into the air, watching as it unfolded and enlarged into a bike. He then looked to Hideyuki as he asked how they where supposed to believe him and he glared at the man hard. "I may be a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them." He said seriously before his cocky and playful attitude returned. "Also fine, if you don't believe me, you can try and sneak in through the front if you want. I promise to spring you if you get caught. Although it might be a few days later." He said with a grin as he grabbed his helmet. He placed it on his head and started his bike. "So you coming or not?" He asked as he waited for the other two.

Those who’ve been deprived of everything
All you must do is take it back!
I can’t rely on anyone, I can’t let go
I ca’t let you run from me
Even if it ends up wounding me
Not everyone is my enemy; not everyone can reach
and become that one and only presence
Until that day, Never Surrender

Lockseeds

BunoBuno

Mr Jes

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:42 pm
Yuuske Sengoku

User Image

Yuuske typed away on his computer quickly, going over the data he had collected from the test subjects. Kizoku had done a wonderful job choosing people! With the data he had collected he was already almost done with next generation of the belt. He just needed a bit more data to complete it and somebody to test it on. He looked though the files spotting a potential taker. "Kamen Rider Zangetsu. Or should I say Kuroki Hideyuki? Yes, you look like a very interesting person." He wasn't a beat rider. He just the bought the belt on an off chance. He stood up and decided to get the others thoughts on it. While he was a genius he knew it was important to try and make people think that they mattered a little. According to the security camera they were all in Ryou's office. He headed into the elevator, it ascending the floors quickly. He walked out and into the office hearing Kizoku's remark as he stepped in. "That's funny, I was thinking the same thing about the abundance of space in your head Kizoku." He said with a playful grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:46 am
Korensu

BunoBuno

Dark The Dragon Emperor

User Image
Jonouchi Ryou
Armored Rider Gridon

Ryou's heart admittedly sunk when he heard Kizoku's grim answer. While part of himself admittedly didn't believe the trickster's words, Ryou couldn't help but think he might be right.

He then glanced over at Kizoku, who was looking over the files on his desk. At the mention Professor Sengoku and the belts, Ryou's mind vividly flashed over memories of his own time testing the belts. It was at this moment that Sengoku entered his office.

Putting his feelings aside, Ryou finally spoke up to the new comer, "Well if it isn't Professor Sengoku? What a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here?" He asked in as a laid back manner as possible.

Lockseeds
Donguri
Pine

User Image
Kuroki Hideyuki
Armored Rider Zangetsu

Hideyuki remained silent as he listened to the man's arrogant talk. It was obvious that he wasn't going to hear an acceptable answer from Kaito. 'This is not going to end well,'he thought to himself as he silently unfolded his arms to take out his Sakura Hurricane.

"As if I have a choice?" Hideyuki asked Kaito rhetorically as he activated is Lock Vehicle, which unfolded and automatically enlarged to its bike form. "Let's go Hiyori," he said as he mounted the bike and revved it to life. Hideyuki hoped he as well as his new allies would get back to the real world in one piece.

Lockseeds
Melon
Suika
Ichigo
Sakura Hurricane  

Mr Jes
Captain

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:35 pm
Dark The Dragon

Mr Jes

User ImageUser Image
Kenzaki Hiyori

Armored Rider Gaim
User Image

Hiyori didn't say another word as she tossed her Lock Vehicle into the air. The white bike landed with a hard thud, symbolizing the girl's annoyance.

"Let's go." She finally said as she sped off towards the eastern edge of town.

While they drove, Hiyori thought back to the golden haired girl's words.

It was a short trip to the dance stage Sasuke had directed them towards. Hiyori's bike slowed to a halt. "No one here." Hiyori noticed as she took off her helmet. "Cancelled practice for the day, Kumon?" she asked sarcastically. This was no doubt one of Team Baron's 'claimed territory'

They hadn't even bothered taking down a banner from a previous show.

INVENTORY
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 pm
L.S.-16
BLACKBERRY

Has been added to the Roulette

All Roulette Spins now go between 1 and 16

User Image

Blackberry Arms!
Kyōryokuna Smash!

Weapon: Berry Mace  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:18 pm
Sasuke Kumon

Only those who always win
Have a reason to conquer this world
I won’t let anyone through me,
I won’t stand down to anyone
I’ll believe it’s mine
Until I’ve mastered the top
Everyone follow me, everyone bow down
Until the ultimate fruit is in your grasp, Never Surrender

User Image

Sasuke raced off as Hiyori said lets go. The stage wasn't to far from them. He slowed down and looked around, trying to remember the exact spot he jumped. "I don't know, I've been busy with things that are more important then our dance contest." He said not even bothering to look towards Hiyori. He then remembered where he had jumped. "Follow me." He said reving the bike and going back up the hill. He hit the gas hard as he started to make his way back down. The bike started to lift into the air and spun before it teleported him into the forest. He slowed down and came to a stop, lifting his helmet off his head. Yup this was the place, the trees still had slash marks on them. He hopped off his bike and waited for the other two to arrive as he thought about how to kidnap three of the scientist.

Those who’ve been deprived of everything
All you must do is take it back!
I can’t rely on anyone, I can’t let go
I ca’t let you run from me
Even if it ends up wounding me
Not everyone is my enemy; not everyone can reach
and become that one and only presence
Until that day, Never Surrender

Lockseeds

BunoBuno

Mr Jes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:22 pm
Masato Kusaka

User Image

Koji Shinamori
Kamen Rider Bravo
Lock Seeds

-Durian
-Kurumi
-Tulip Hopper

"If you continue down this path, you must fight to the end," the girl said to Koji in a distorted voice, almost as if she was fading in and out of an echo.

Koji looked to her in confusion. "'Fight to the end?' What do you mean?"

The girl just looked at Koji the same with a hard look, as if she was staring into his soul. "Are you willing to risk everything for victory?"

He wasn't sure if she was talking about the Inves Game, yet it was the only thing he could think of that she would be talking about. "Yes I am. I won't rest until Team Funkytown dances to the top of the chart! We're going to be the best there is!"

The girl's face turned sad as she replied, "Very well." Just then, she was gone. She vanished as if she hadn't even been there in the first place.

Blinking in confusion, the leader of Team Funkytown and the newest Armored Rider looked around to see where the girl had gone to. To his surprise, she had completely vanished out of sight. "Something's funky about that girl," he replied, "And the weird funky, not the good funky." He then turned around and found to his surprise someone waiting for him. He quickly realized he wasn't there for his team's party as he was not a member of Team Funkytown nor was he dressed in the disco attire the others were dressed in. "Oh, uh... Hi? Can I help you, dude?"  

greendiscoking1977

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:34 am
Dark The Dragon Emperor

BunoBuno

((BTW BB, I've been meaning to tell you. I think you mean L.S. 4 Melon, not L.S. Mango. xd ))

User Image
Kuroki Hideyuki
Armored Rider Zangetsu

During the drive two the dance stage, Hideyuki had become increasingly uneasy about literally kidnapping some of the scientists. "You know," he suggested to the others as they arrived at the site in the forest, "it would make more sense just to knock them out or just steal some uniforms they aren't using."

He got off his bike as it automatically shrunk and refolded back into its smaller form, falling into his hand. Hideyuki looked around the abandoned research site in forest before he noticed the damage and same slash marks on the trees. "Definitely looks like there was a fight here. Your handiwork doing, Kaito?" HIdeyuki sarcastically asked.

Lockseeds
Melon
Suika
Ichigo
Sakura Hurricane  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games