Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 pm

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

"Hell if I was deemed ill even for a couple days they'd probably storm the rooms and kick you out,and I think that is something we can agree on I'd like someone who has been taught well to rule rather than someone who has simply watched from the sides with little to no experience what so ever,that would bring my family name to shame until Draxus would take the throne and I'd roll over in my grave if he couldn't bring things back around but I do have faith that one day he will be a great ruler even better than I consider myself to be at the time being." Draxus said and listened to what she had said of his father's choice and possible reason for him doing so,the points she made did make allot of sense to him and he knew his bloodline concern was always at an all time high when it came to him and his grandchild."I think the bloodline will be preserved since Draxus is learning well from what I am teaching him and my examples,as a show of my faith I let him make some decisions when it comes to the welfare of the kingdom when I feel a second opinion is necessary.My father did worry himself too much about what he should have been comfortable with,sometimes he'd tell me what he expected from me when he was gone and I was leader,I can say that I don't feel I've disappointed him one bit.You are right although his rule was short he did an excellent job as well I just think he overlooked domestic problems sometimes over watching what was being done across to the other kingdoms."

"I don't think he cared for your departure,like you stated my father did know how to get around some so I doubt it phased me and he may have done it just to get under my skin and pressure me to get married sooner,but only he knows and I guess I'll never know." he said and then chuckled at what she said about him being lower."Oh Maggie be careful on that ivory tower one wrong rock and the fall down will split your head like an egg,you know as well as I do neither you nor the king can truly affect how we run our kingdoms due to the royalist codes,like I said I don't just brush up on my knowledge for the fun of it I love moving around things to gain a beneficial perk or two so take your words on with a grain of salt,also I see how the codes are slightly being altered so that this kingdom gets to step over the other's liberties as rulers and I'm sure they aren't getting any more joyful about that,and as I said the pen is mightier,a good swing can lob off a head up to four feet but a well worded letter can take a life,or two from thousands of miles away,all it takes is ink,paper,a seal,and some persuasive arguments.What say you to that High Queen Maggie?"

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:26 pm
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia nodded her head "you are one hundred percent correct." she said with a small chuckle "the Council really didn't like me even as a Maid" she said as she decided just to sit down on his lap, swinging her legs so they where over the arm of the chair and her back leaning against the side of a small dresser "Even as a Maid apparently I stood out to much." she said as she looked at the ceiling "do you think it was the lurking around the castle, visiting the prison cells, breaking into the Royal Library, or speaking against the council when they where convened" she grinned "I was never really that sneaky, and I believe you caught me at least twice sneaking into the Royal Library of Abraxos and looking at the Line of succession more then once" she said "My great great great grandfather held the throne of Abraxos for about a week before one of your ancestors took it back you know. Its funny because theirs this long line of just the name Draxus and then theirs 'Boris Callieach and Selena Callieach' for a week and then 'Draxus the Third'" she sighed softly "and yes, your father was a great leader, but when it came to the lower class he neglected them. I presume that's why his reign didn't last long" she said, kicking her feet slightly "when you have a 90% poverty rate something has to change, and normally its the king that changes first" she smiled.

Magdalenia nodded "He probably knew when I started packing to leave. Hell, after we started getting.....close, he had eyes on me everywhere, friggen every time I woke up or fell asleep, cleaned the steps mucked out the stables, cooked supper, cleaned a room their was always someone around the corner watching me, of course I don't need to tell you how annoying that is. I finally got fed up of it and started packing two weeks before I told you...and then I went into labor, and blah blah blah, we know how that ended" she chuckled "good for you, bad for me." she shrugged "apparently I was caught stealing from the 'Royal house of Versaw' which yes I was, and No I have no problems admitting to it. Royals have so much that if they loose a few silver spoons they're not going to miss it." she said.

Looking at him she nodded "yes I know I'm on a very unstable tower, but its slightly fun. Once I topple do you know how many people I'll bring with me?" she smirked "Half the underground goes with me, 240 noble families that swore alliance to me in all five kingdoms also fall...even though that's less then half of the nobles...., 20% of your people working the fields in Abraxos who where sent their to help things to get going again would suddenly disappear, and of course" she grinned "thousands and thousands of side deals I don't have to tell you about will collapse, I have the power in my ittsy-bittsy hands to send this entire Kingdom into Civil war." she said to him "I wont use that power unless I need to, but I'm just saying, the 'Pen' as you call it...is a devious little tool, has set things up so that I have many people, even if they hate me, trying to keep me on the throne. because while the king is busy making more heirs, I'm busy weaving my musical web." she purred as she rested her head on his shoulder "But the sword comes in handy allot, you as the king of a Spartan society must know this to be true" she said and then gave him another small kiss on the lips. "If I was to be removed, someone would have to immediately take my place in order to keep all that bad stuff from happening" she said as she caressed his jaw line "Maybe Abraxos could step in...become the new High Kingdom" she said to him.

((OOC:........little lol's))

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

Quote:

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:29 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clara had to refrain from cheering. But she allowed a smile to light up her features. "Thank you, Sonaria"She said happily. She had a skip in her step as she went to follow the dark haired princess, only to take a step back when Sonaria stopped to talk to Ba'sil and Shenaiya.

Clara held her breath when Sonaria mentioned her sister. Was she going to say her name? But unfortunately for Clara, she didn't. Clara let out a small sigh. She still couldn't believe she had forgotten the red haired princess's name. It was very embarrassing, especially since it was the High Princess.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:34 pm
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus continued to listen quietly. Some parts were garbled up, but it seemed his father and the High Queen had a relationship at one point. Nothing that surprised him greatly so far, she was an Abraxian and a beautiful one at that. Of course what did surprise him was that she was nothing more than a commoner when they had fallen in love. 'Perhaps I can use this as leverage... For what though?' Draxus asked himself as his ear continued to press against the cool blue stone. This wasn't very noble like, but hey, no one was around to see it. They talked about the past. His grandfather and how strict he was. Draxus didn't remember him either. So little he knew of where he came from. Sure, he heard stories about his grandfather but he never met the old man in person before he had died. Stressful life that one led from what he had heard.

Draxus sighed quietly. Nothing more could be learned here it seemed. No hidden troop movements, no trading of secrets, well, other than the High Queen was the mistress of his father. He stepped away slowly, slinking back into the small of the shadows in the throne room, sheathing his nodachi and turning slowly. Back towards the guest rooms his silent feet carried him until he knew he was away from the throne room and danger of being heard. "So... That was interesting." He rolled his shoulders as he tried to relax. Draxus pulled out the feather he had gotten earlier and smiled at it. He didn't know why but the connection with the feather was like when he used to take to the skies on his wings, it was free. 'Some must remain grounded however, one may be jealous of the other, but those with wings never know what the freedom of the spirit is.' Perhaps he should write a poem on that now that he had some free time since his father arrived. After all, now Draxus was a simply bauble in the politics. His father may ask him for his opinion, but no one would come to him for specifics about his kingdom. Draxus put the feather back into his pocket.

When he looked up he noticed both the King and Queen of Ethe leaving the room that was taken by Queen Victorianna. He approached quietly and only bowed his head. "Queen Rashida, King Vanlith." Draxus then turned to the door and knocked on it quietly. He needed to spin a web to capture the Queen of Bellris into turning him into an ally. A true ally, not one forged under paper. The two were of the poorest nations, it was only right the two had a secret pact. "Queen Victorianna Bethany Renee I, Prince Draxus Versaw the Eleventh, has come seeking an audience, may I enter or are you not fit to be seen at the moment?"

((OOC: Prince Draxus left before the mentioning of labor and if Abraxos would take over fyi, also sorry for those who get a 'double' quote from me editing this.))

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Toekiyo Wolfwood

river rocker

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna's facade seemed to crack slightly when she saw the affection that Vanlith held toward his Queen 'So many years of being alone' a voice whispered in the back of her head, a very young and childish sounding voice 'you had five suitors at your door before you started playing queen, some women where lucky to have two back in bellris let alone five' Victorianna gulped back her words and just smiled as regally as she could at Vanlith "of course, but I may not beable to take you at your word" she said to him 'and now you have none...not even a dragon will look at you as beautiful' She watched as Vanlith lead his queen toward the door and she lowered her head and looked at the ground 'hey...he's away from the window, maybe you should jump...everyone thinks your that bitter old queen' she grit her teeth and actually made fists now, the seams of her gloves ripping without sound 'come on....you won't be able to bring the other wing back fast enough' Victorianna was so caught up in her thoughts of self anguish she almost had let Draxus slip her mind.

Turning her head she looked at Draxus "its alright, come in" she said to him. and Once he was inside she waited until the King and Queen of Ethe left her room and then she...without thinking Slammed the door on their backs, hoping that it had caught at least one of them on the heal, maybe she would see one...preferable the women, limping at tonight's feast. She looked back at Draxus and raised an eyebrow "what is it, Prince of Abraxos?" she said to him, not caring that he to was seeing her without her veil, hell maybe it was time to just throw the ratty thing away. Victorianna pulled off her gloves and tossed them in the woven waste basket before she went back to her bed and sat with a flop "and its Just Victorianna or Victoria. I hate the use of my full name" she said to him "and I will not hesitate to throw you out if you use it again" she said as she got up. She seemed antsy as she moved over to the window and eyed the ground. Then With a huff she shut the windows, a small hair line crack appearing at the top of the left window. She then went back over and sat back down on her bed "Sit" she said.

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Toekiyo Wolfwood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:08 pm

User Image

Draxus entered silently and allowed the Queen to speak quickly and with a very agitated tone. When he was told to sit he only smiled, and slowly reached for the nodachi's sheath on his back. He undid the strap and set it against the wall quietly before going over to the waste basket where the woman's gloves had just been thrown to. "I understand, your full name will not be used again by these lips. As for why I am here, I simply wanted to talk, get to know the mysterious woman behind that veil." He said pointing, his tone light and very relaxed. After a moment he stood and wandered over to a chair, inspecting the gloves. "However it seems that I was not the only one that was curious..." He cleared his throat and set the gloves on one knee.

"It also seems that the mood for talking has been ruined by something." His eyes flicked over to the crack in the window. Then suddenly he smiled and then laughed which was strange considering how serious he had seemed. Another thing that was strange about he laugh was how light-hearted it was, like he was enjoying a joke with a close friend. It wasn't forced or canned, it just came naturally to him. "I am sorry Victorianna, I shouldn't put fuel to the fire, rather I should try and starve it, no? So please, let us speak of more pleasant things. Let us talk about your ride here instead, or perhaps we could play a game instead? Chess is always a fun way to pass the time." Draxus was giving many ways to draw attention away from the two that had just left and instead focus it on him, as well as the Queen's current irritation. If he could soothe her spirit he wold be in a good position. If he made it flare, he could also use that as ammunition for later. It all depended on how the Queen took help.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:27 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna's looked at him "yes, me and Vanlith where just having an interesting talk on how my silver wing amuses him" she said as she looked at him "though it quickly turned sour" she said and looked up at the crack in the window "obviously" she then smiled "I'm not quite fond of chess...you see I've never been good at following the rules" she said to him. "Though if you want to play games I do have one that I don't mind playing. Its a very common game in the capital called Todis" she said as she kicked the game out from under her bed "Obviously a child left it here and I've wanted to play it since I saw it, so I think since I have company now, that I should give it a shot" she said to him.

Todis was a simple wooden board with a map of the city on it, but this was obviously more than just that because things where moving on the map, and if Draxus looked closer he would see very detailed little people walking around in the wood "You know Todis is short for the name Todisian, the god of sight" she smiled as she looked at the board game. Victorianna moved so she was sitting on the floor "I've been wondering how it works, would you like to try it with me? I'm sure it would pass the time." she said as she tapped on the board and the carvings moved to where she tapped, showing a street vendor who's stall had been crashed into by a run away cart "The god of sight can also be the called the god of Spies...."

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:41 am

User Image

Draxus smiled and sat down, and then stretched himself out onto his side. "Hmm... Todisian. So we are playing god then? Sounds fun, though I must ask what is the point of the game or is it just running about watching people? If it is the case of just watching people then we can play Todisian in the flesh." Draxus moved his hand over the board and pulled the board back to a overview of the kingdom before tapping the board in several places, zooming in quickly to see what was going on. Nothing to interesting, the actions they were performing were listed, but overall it was pretty basic shapes, nothing to greatly detailed. Not everyone could be shown on the board either, else they would simply have a massive blob to choose from and that would make choosing a specific person rather difficult.

The gloves that had been set on his knee had floated to the floor, but after a second they were back in front of him, though he didn't make noise of it, he had simply shifted to grab them and then set them in front of himself. He had a plan for them, but for now it would remain a mystery for Victorianna. Of course it had to do with breaking the rules, but Draxus wouldn't say anything of that nature to Victorianna, not yet anyways, politics were so hard to do when someone had just been frustrated, and in fact, he found it rather surprising that Victorianna was so willing to play a game with him, albeit one he didn't fully understand which gave Victorianna a home field advantage.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:29 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna just smiled slightly "You can't actually hear what the people are doing, the object of the game is to find the person that the name of the board belongs to" she said to him "but it also doubles as a spy board if you need something to do...." she said as a name appeared on the board 'Amy White' and Victorianna smiled as she moved the pictures on the board to the castle and zoomed in, it showed the names of everyone on the board, Sonaria and Clara running up the steps, Ba'sil in the throne room, His parents in the hall outside somewhere, Gwendolyn outside supposedly flying, her own name right next to Draxus's and then the high Queen and Draxus X's name literally on top each other.

"Amy amy amy amy" she said as she looked around, her eyes snapping around to find the name and she smiled as she went and tapped the name and the girl came up, she was carrying a dozen towel and walking up the steps, a servant girl "hmmmm I think I'd Prefer chess at this point" she said as she looked back up "why don't you tell my why you've come to my room?" she asked.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:30 pm

User Image

Draxus looked at the board, one to zero in the Queen's favor. He was given a name, 'Jonathan Carlen'. "How strange." Draxus moved the board towards the outer edges and quickly zoomed in on several targets he thought could be a possibility. He tapped one and he quickly scored the point he was looking for. After a moment he pushed the game away from the two and looked innocently up at Victorianna. "I am always happy to play chess, the problem is, I don't think I have a board or pieces, does this room have one?" Draxus looked about for a brisk moment and then shrugged, the games were merely a distraction. "I wanted to relax, you're the first person that came to mind for me and so I appeared."

Draxus sat up from his laying down position. "Of course I want to say I had other reasons, however, in all honesty, I think I want to simply be near someone who is... Quieter than my generation of Princes and Princesses. Vanlith isn't a good pick, he is just like my generation of rulers, and the High Queen is most likely busy speaking with my father as we saw on our little board game. So that leaves me with the option of enjoying the peace and quiet with you, which, of course, you were the first candidate on the list anyways. A bit of a strange thing to say, but I simply wanted someone to be here to enjoy a moment of silence with me." He looked at the gloves and saw the small hole. He then moved a bit closer to Victorianna and looked at her hands. "May I see your hands for a brief moment Victorianna?"

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:02 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna looked at Draxus "Silence is a virtue your generation doesn't seem to understand" she said to him as she leaned against her bed "I'm predicting more than half of the next generation Rulers will die via Assassination, due to the fact that they are to loud" she said to him calmly. "and Obviously I don't have a chess board in here, I did, but I saw the 'eye' symbol on it and I tossed it out." She said to him "Any thing with the mark of the eye is the Mark of the Queen, and If you find anything in your room with a mark of the eye I would toss it as far as you can" she said to him.

Then she held out her hands ":sure, I guess" she said, not thinking much of it. Victorianna's hands where smooth and without marking, the way a Princess's hand who had never seen hard labor in her life would have her hands look like. Their where no obvious signs of ageing, no dark spots, no puffed veins or bony fingers, no wrinkles or loose skin or hair on her hands, they where just plain Ivory hands well taken care off, with perfectly groomed cuitcles and square nails.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 pm

User Image

Draxus smiled. "With age comes wisdom, and a stronger knowing of the common sense. I will remember to look for any object with the eye on it, if what you say is true I would rather not have the Queen looking in on my private affairs." Draxus moved closer again, and when he was given permission, he slowly brought his hand to hers, taking the ruined glove and slipping it onto the Queen's hand. After a moment, Draxus nodded quietly and pulled the glove away from Victorianna's hand. "I think it is best that your face and hands are uncovered, like I said before, the beauty behind such barriers is wasted when hidden. If anything, I would ask you to wear the veil so I may be the only one to see the beauty underneath." Draxus looked up and smiled mischievously before he pulled away and stood up, looking about the room for two specific items. He moved over to a small basket and smiled when he found needle and thread. Quickly tying the string up to the small needle he began to patch up the glove with a surprising amount of dexterity. The string he used was of matching color to the gloves.

Draxus was still standing while doing this, leaning up against a wall as he worked on his project. "You seem very tired, did the journey here tire you, or is it simply all of us dragons that are wearing you thin today?" It was simply small talk for Draxus, but it was also asking indirectly if he should leave the woman. Sure, he liked her company already, but if she had not warmed up to him then there was no reason to push his luck with the racist Phoenix. He didn't mind her racism either, in fact, it was totally reasonable from his standpoint to hold a grudge against his people, both sides had committed atrocities and to say that everything had been resolved within the past two hundred years was a lie.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:12 pm
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna looked at him "Not all of the older generation are smart either you know, though they are smarter then this one I will admit" she said as she watched him sew up the glove, wondering why he was doing that, it was just a a glove and she could buy another pair later when she went out among the town. Victorianna bit the inside of her cheek when she herd what he said, trying to keep herself from blushing, and it worked. She bit her cheek so hard she almost started crying. Coughing slightly Victorianna managed to say "I am not beautiful, and the Veil and gloves are to hide how I look" she said to him "People would find it odd that I look as Young as I do but have been alive longer then the others." she said softly as she let him put the gloves back on her.

Victorianna moved her hands slightly as if to test out how well his stitching was and was surprised when it held "You, are quite talented" she said to him and then she shook her head "No, I'm quite alright...Just overwhelmed is all. I haven't seen another Royal other then my Granddaughter since....well never" She smiled slightly "Bellris is very Isolated, as are the Rulers...We keep our own company so even being around other Phoenix's it tends to put me off just a little bit." she said to him "Your not that bad though, I guess" she muttered slightly "I'm kind of Enjoying your Company."

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
Shenaiya Bellris Aspodel
First Princess of Bellris, Known as the "Sapphire Phoenix"

╔═════════════════╗

Looking Blue and pretty for a trip finally arrived
I'm Single
Feeling Kinda curious. Waiting on Ba'sil's response
And listening Sorry I was waiting for Prince Ba'sil's post

╚═════════════════╝

Shenaiya listened as the two spoke. "I'm Shenaiya from Bellris. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Sonaria." She said curtsying a little. When they mentioned the library, she was absolutely thrilled at the idea... But then she mentioned the outside world. And the Sapphire Phoenix was itching to spread her wings again. She glanced towards where the outside would have been. She really wanted to head outside and fly... But should she? Or would her Grandmother feel disgraced that she had shown her blue wings... She wasn't sure. But she was so tempted that she bowed her head to Clara and Sonaria. "You know, I think I will head outside. I'm interested in the sky above this castle..." She said before looking back towards where the doors would be. Oh how she wished. She said goodbye to the two before starting that way. "I shall head outside for a bit. You are welcome to come with. Any of you really." She said to Ba'sil, Clara, and Sonaria.

Hadies queen

Kami GearX

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:29 pm

User Image

Draxus wouldn't push to far, not yet, he would have to wait for further encounters in order to achieve what he wanted from Victorianna, however he would allow for a small amount of continuation to this small banter he was providing. He snipped the string off and quickly finished the work he had done, setting to the task of helping the woman put the gloves on. His hands lingered for a moment, his fingertips barely touching the significantly older woman's palm before they disappeared. Draxus however did not move. "Thank you for such a compliment, in my training I learned that self-upkeep is important to both a warrior and a ruler. Being resourceful is key to survival in our world, it isn't just roses and sunshine after all."

He heard something strange from Victorianna however, she hadn't seen another royal before outside of her granddaughter? That seemed slightly strange, and he made a mental note of it, for even if Bellris was isolated, surely the queen, as old as she was, would have at least known how to deal with other nobles due to many of the minor noble households across the land always pining for attention. Draxus looked up to the woman from his kneeling position. "I believe that is a disservice to yourself when you say you are not beautiful. However I guess it is all in the eye of the beholder, now isn't it?" Now for a push forward and then a retreat. Best leave the woman wondering about him. Psychological attacks would be his best weapon in this castle built upon lies and deceit. "I think I should perhaps leave you to rest then, I do not wish to set you in another foul mood. However before I go..." Draxus came up to eye level, his hands on the edge of the bed. Now was the most dangerous position in this little game he was playing. His eyes were looking directly into Victorianna's there faces only a few inches away at most, his voice merely a heated whisper near her own lips. "Most would kiss your hand, however, as you said, you like breaking the rules, so something a bit more revolutionary is in order..." Draxus leaned forward, his eyes closing and right before he would make their lips touch he quickly feinted to the right and planted a kiss on the cheek before quickly withdrawing away.

"Please, take some time to rest Queen Victorianna, I hope our next visit will be when you are in a better mood. Perhaps next time, we will have a proper chess board and pieces to play." Draxus had quickly retreated to the door, picking up his nodachi and strapping it onto his back. He proceeded to open the door and casually stroll out as if he had just been talking politics with the woman. He had originally come to make a secret arrangement, but depending on how this worked he could have something much stronger than a simple arrangement. Draxus could potentially have a shadow kingdom to control.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out