Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:59 pm
aurulentic
hi! :0 im auru, a 16 y/o swede who joined yesterday! still trying to get a hang of this :d also i think i hacked the game or smth cause i bought trading pass the first day ???? n u can apperently not do that ??? ¯_(ツ)_/¯
nice to met u guys (im very boring so im not gonna ralk abt my non existent hobbies )

Welcome! ^ ___^
Umm... new accounts aren't supposed to be able to buy trading passes for 3 days. It's a anti-spam thing Gaia did years ago. That's weird, but as long as the marketplace and trades work, you should be fine. c:
Buuuuut~ you found your way to the NSTG and you made a post so I'd say you're doing well at getting the hang of Gaia.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 pm
Hi all I'm Spyke and I'm 27. New to gaia as of last week and still trying to find my way around.  

Spyke Poleris

Fashionable Phantom

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:55 pm
Hello I'm Michelle Chiba and I'm been on Gaia since 2006 and want to help with newbies and give them advice on how to earn gold and Maybe help them understand Gaia. I'll take some under my wing.. xd wink heart
I know Gaia can be rough, If you hang and work hard, you get your items.

Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:39 pm
Hi! I've been trying to get a little more involved in the Gaia community as I've spent years just lurking, essentially redface

I like vgames, music (Party Cannon, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Epic Rap Battles etc) and cute things ♥ I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

hiimbeary

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:54 pm
Spyke Poleris
Hi all I'm Spyke and I'm 27. New to gaia as of last week and still trying to find my way around.

Welcome! I hope you've found your way around somewhere. Be sure to ask us any questions you may have~
I recommend finding your way around to the Guild's summer event. ;D See you there!

Michelle Chiba
Hello I'm Michelle Chiba and I'm been on Gaia since 2006 and want to help with newbies and give them advice on how to earn gold and Maybe help them understand Gaia. I'll take some under my wing.. xd wink heart
I know Gaia can be rough, If you hang and work hard, you get your items.

Thank you

Welcome! Come jump into the Guild's summer event that's going on right now. It's filled with newbies and oldbies alike right now, but it's a great way to quickly mingle into the guild! n -n
Be sure to read the Front Desk, then jump over to Registration. See you there! ^ ____^

hiimbeary
Hi! I've been trying to get a little more involved in the Gaia community as I've spent years just lurking, essentially redface

I like vgames, music (Party Cannon, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Epic Rap Battles etc) and cute things ♥ I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

And XD just as I've been saying to everyone else, taking part in the Guild's summer event will be a great way to get involved with the community! Everyone's split into 3 teams right now and actively posting.
Joining in one of these summer events and collecting points for my team brought me out of my lurking status one year. It's a great excuse to post, and before you know it, you'll be posting up a storm with everyone. n -n See you there! :D
Plus, it doesn't hurt that this is one of the nicest communities of Gaians I've ever found. XD Don't worry about making mistakes or anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:01 pm
sdrawkcab

Thanks! I'll check it out now c:

hiimbeary

AmieSpiritShifter

Spirited Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:37 pm
Well I suppose I should officially say something here. I am AmieSpiritShifter, Amie for short. I'm twenty four, getting ready to go to Culinary school in the fall, trying to get use to GaiaOnline, I like to roleplay, draw, planning out a Nuzlocke comic, I also like to write fan fiction, play video games, and cook. I think that's everything right now. I'm glad to be here and hopefully I will active here!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:05 pm

Hello hello!
        My name is Crys, but my username is Ehkko and I'm twenty-two years old this November.
        I've been on Gaia since 2003, but this account is from 2009. I know the ropes of the forums, especially Barton Town as I'm a frequent literate roleplayer there.

Joined this guild to try to be of help to someone, regardless of how new or experienced they are with this site!

BBC coding and graphics are what I'm great at, so if anyone has any questions that I can help with, please don't hesitate to message me and ask! smile

Ehkko

Anxious Phantom

18,250 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500

anna of green acres

Shy Friend

16,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:10 am
I'm Anna of green acres to day is my first day here. I'm looking around . Finding what you do here. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:39 am
Hi,
I'm Ro or Teddy; whichever you prefer to call me.
I've been on Gaia since 2007 and I've recently returned after a long hiatus.
I love making new friends and getting to know more about a person.
I also enjoy helping others, so this guild is perfect.
Can't wait to help out more.

teddyrosa

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:09 am
AmieSpiritShifter
Well I suppose I should officially say something here. I am AmieSpiritShifter, Amie for short. I'm twenty four, getting ready to go to Culinary school in the fall, trying to get use to GaiaOnline, I like to roleplay, draw, planning out a Nuzlocke comic, I also like to write fan fiction, play video games, and cook. I think that's everything right now. I'm glad to be here and hopefully I will active here!

Welcome! I hope you've had time to get used to Gaia. n -n
The Nuzlocke comic sounds really cool. I don't generally follow Nuzlockes, but I have seen a couple people who made their own comics and they were fun to read. I can only imagine that drawing your own would be fun too.

Ehkko

Hello hello!
        My name is Crys, but my username is Ehkko and I'm twenty-two years old this November.
        I've been on Gaia since 2003, but this account is from 2009. I know the ropes of the forums, especially Barton Town as I'm a frequent literate roleplayer there.

Joined this guild to try to be of help to someone, regardless of how new or experienced they are with this site!

BBC coding and graphics are what I'm great at, so if anyone has any questions that I can help with, please don't hesitate to message me and ask! smile

Welcome! I hope you've had a chance to run around the guild and help out. ^^ It's fun, no? I'm generally okay with graphics, but I know I've had issues in the past where I had questions. <.< >.> I'll have to keep your offer in mind.
Happy helping!

anna of green acres
I'm Anna of green acres to day is my first day here. I'm looking around . Finding what you do here. Thank you!

Hi Anna! Did you find out what we do here? Did you find anything you like to do? c:

BitesYourCupcake-Teddy
Hi,
I'm Ro or Teddy; whichever you prefer to call me.
I've been on Gaia since 2007 and I've recently returned after a long hiatus.
I love making new friends and getting to know more about a person.
I also enjoy helping others, so this guild is perfect.
Can't wait to help out more.

Welcome and *laughs* yeah this guild is pretty much perfect. I look forward to seeing you around. Happy helping!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:46 am
Greetings Everyone,

I'm new to this Guild but not to Gaia Online. I'm Smithers (Ron) the Captain of the "Anime Conventions: The Global Connection" Guild. I do plan on advertising my Guild on this Guild to make it easier for new people on Gaia to check out my Guild. It's worth the look. My Guild is a very large one and has been around for a long time. Often we get new members that are not only new to my Guild but new to Gaia Online as well. I joined this Guild to learn what I can to help my members out.

As for myself most of my free time goes into running my Guild. When you visit the Guild mentioned above you can easily tell what some of my big interests are. They include Anime, Conventions, Cosplay, being an Otaku, and so much more.

In my Guild I'm the Guild's Main Cosplay Photographer. I'm a Semi Professional Cosplay Photographer who has a lot of fun interacting with Cosplayers at Conventions. Ever since I was in my teens I have been a Photographer. Then when I went to my first Anime / Cosplay convention I started to take photos of cosplayers and enjoyed it so much that I became a Cosplay Photographer.

I'm a Cosplayer as well and when I go to cons I'm also dressed up in a Cosplay outfit like so many others. I find that it puts cosplayers at ease when they know that a fellow cosplayer is taking photos of them. You should see their eyes go bright when they find out that I'm a photographer. It's one of my great joys to take photos of cosplayers and then show them what they look like afterwards. Often they don't know what they look like. I also do Photo shoots. Some planned and some spontaneous. The spontaneous ones are the most fun because you don't know what's going to happen.

Other interests include Science Fiction, Fantasy (Especially Dungeons and Dragons), Hiking, Bird Watching, Science (All of them, especially Earth Science), Fairy (Faery) figure collector, and a long time "Rock, Mineral, & Crystal" collector.

If you want to find out more about me check out my Profile. At the very least you will find out that Sailor Mars is my favorite of the Sailor Moon series scouts.

Smithers456 (Ron)  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

haybelle

Tipsy Raider

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:42 pm
Well, I don't remember introducing myself yet so here I am biggrin

My name is Hayley (but I go by Laila on here!) and I'm 21 years young. I'm in the military, and going to college to be a linguist. Some of my hobbies include gaming, editing (art), and reading. I love to roleplay, so if you ever have an urge, feel free to talk to me. Ummm.. I like to think I'm friendly once I get to know someone, but I'm shy when first meeting people.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:22 pm
Hello, I am 21 years old and I have recently joined this guild. I am looking forward to helping anyway I can as well to be a friend you can ask questions to. I have been here on Gaia for many years so I know quite a bit. I look forward to being a part of this family!  

l VUN l

Enduring Survivor

18,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:45 pm
    Hello, friends -- welcome to the guild! I love how diverse your respective interests and experiences are, from photography to cosplay to roleplaying to the military. I think you'll find yourselves at home here. We have room for all. biggrin

l VUN l
    haybelle
    smithers456

☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games