Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doppelgänger OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:00 am
Will be back today and bumping again. Sorry guys but will probably be on all day since I have to catch up with my RPs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:31 am
Raff_sapphire6
Will be back today and bumping again. Sorry guys but will probably be on all day since I have to catch up with my RPs.

we are all online pretty regularly.
organizing a group rp is harder than i thought.
i've never started one myself before, so i've no knowledge of the time it takes to recruit.

one of my friends created one here on june 29th and it didnt officially start until july 8th... it's status is on hiatus until she returns.

we can keep rolling with the advertisement, but ive also considered the creation of a smaller scale RP involving a haunted locations investigation like in the paranormal show stranded,
where we would roll to spot a ghost instead of being bitten by a zombie.

anyway, we are on fairly regularly to check up on messages.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:37 am
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Raff_sapphire6

we are all online pretty regularly.
organizing a group rp is harder than i thought.
i've never started one myself before, so i've no knowledge of the time it takes to recruit.

one of my friends created one here on june 29th and it didnt officially start until july 8th... it's status is on hiatus until she returns.

we can keep rolling with the advertisement, but ive also considered the creation of a smaller scale RP involving a haunted locations investigation like in the paranormal show stranded,
where we would roll to spot a ghost instead of being bitten by a zombie.

anyway, we are on fairly regularly to check up on messages.

Okay, I like the idea of the small scale RP. I figured it would be a bit slower since we aren't in Barton but a guild. It is always hard to fill up a large RP, even harder in a Guild. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:42 am
This guild is uber big but all the RPs are in progress and the players are suuper occupied. I can actually hammer out posts for any genre if I tried harder~! I'm interested in some small scale~ a haunted house walkthrough slash sleepover is like a staple of movie plots isn't it xD ~! It'd be fun!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:10 pm
I like that show. I like the idea. But. I like many things. I have many ideas to add to the tank. I think there should be a contest with a real gaia gold prize. Whoever documents the most evidence wins. Roll to win! Because I like to gamble. That'll break the fourth wall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:12 pm
ok.
you do it.
and i'll fork out the 100k prize to the winner of the ghost hunting contest.
i'm burnt after setting up this rp.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:15 pm
Damn. It. I mean, you. I'll do it. I've been running an inhuman amount of flash points. My eyes are a little shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 pm
I'm not following. I have never watched the show so someone tell me a quick-run down of how the episodes go.  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:32 pm
Never mind, the episodes are on Hulu, I am going to do research now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:38 pm
Cool. We're going to investigate a haunted and condemned private school situated on an isolated island. My pitch is they are ferried there by boat. We'll make up some characters that just want to be on TV. Throw them in there. They have to sleep, eat, and live there together for a week. Bam.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:58 pm
Is there going to be a real ghost?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:12 pm
Raff_sapphire6

Yes. Yes, there will be. Me, the GM. Or a volunteer from the player cast... Bwahahahahaha.....

It's under rough construction.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:56 pm
In Desolation
Raff_sapphire6

Yes. Yes, there will be. Me, the GM. Or a volunteer from the player cast... Bwahahahahaha.....

It's under rough construction.

It looks impressive already. Watching the show and am now understanding it's awesomeness. Although truth be told this show isn't as scary as I thought it would be. I get scared straight with shows like these and this is just not doing it for me. Must be the amateurs they are not amusing me as I thought they would. Oh, we totally need a chick who cries and screams all the time, apparently it is the must needed cliche. XD Will I need to send in a sample?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 pm
i would volunteer. though i think it would be more impressive if every player contributed a few lines portraying the ghosts before the short straw posts a reaction.

i'll still try to push this rp.
but i'll join yours too.  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:59 pm
;_; Yeah this in-guild RP-thread-push business is hard. I have the posting itches too~!  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff