Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blocka La Flame

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:01 pm
Yo! I'm Blocka La Flame

I like anime, k rap and manga.

here's my mal http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Toriyama_96  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:20 pm
My name is NekrotikKannibal (or Elizabeth, whichever you prefer)
My favorite anime, really, is a toss-up between Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Hamtaro.
The first anime I watched was Sailor Moon
I don't go to anime cons mainly because there really aren't a whole lot that come around here, with the exception of Fandom Fest but it's really more of a anime, manga, Dr. Who, comic book, video game, horror con. So, I don't know that it really counts. Aside from that, I don't really have the time or money to travel for a con.

Let's see, what else, I'm 26 years old and I actually like reading mangas more than watching anime...mainly because I don't watch a lot of television. Right now, I'm in the middle of reading Heart no Kuni no Alice.  

NekrotikKannibal

Kaitou_Butterfly

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:54 pm
gaia_angelleft Hello everyone!! I am Mikichan and I am a college student who loves gaming, manga, anime, jdrama, and jpop. >3< I am 27 and am currently in a cosplaying group with some friends. For the most part I rather read the manga over watching the anime, but that is not always true.
gaia_star
What I am into:
Games:
World of Warcraft, Animal Crossing, Final Fantasy Games, and Kingdom Hearts.
Manga (I have too many to post, but here are a few):
Anything by Tanemura-sama, Fairy Tail, Meteor Prince, Kamisama Kiss, Pretear, Beast Master, Utosuki Lily, Fushigi Yugi, Marmalade Boy, Alice in the Country of Hearts Series, Legend, Angel Diary, Cardcaptor Sakura, and several, several more...
Anime:
Sword Art Online (A HUGE FAN), Sailor Moon Crystal (Though... Not my fave fave, I rather have the original), Fairy Tail (The Arcs not in the manga, the manga is better in my opinion), Soul Eater, Inuyasha, Kamisama Kiss, and probably several others I am not thinking of. XD
gaia_star
But like I mentioned, I rather read the manga than watch the anime. The manga is usually deeper insight to the story and faster releases. Also there is more to this list, these are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head. X3
gaia_star
Cosplay:
As far as coplaying... I have cosplayed as Miki from Shugo Chara, a Moogle from Final Fantasy IX, Izumiko Suzuhara from Red Data Girl aka RDG, Juvia from Fairy Tail, and currently working on a Mavis, First Master of Fairy Tail. gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 pm
Hi!
Im Leicchi287 (or Lei)..

I'm a college student.. majority of friends are gamers. Im not really into games but I appreciate what there playing and enjoy it at the same time.. my preference of anime and manga ranges from shoujo, shounen, action, romance, slice of life, comdey, mecha, eechi, horror, thriller, supernatural, mystery, historical, hentai, yuri, shounen-ai, and yaoi.

But so far.. my most fave anime would be.. Reborn!, Kuroko no Basuke, Shingeki no Kyojin and Magic Kaito.
I have a list.. but I always forgot to update it.. but I dont mind since the anime I've watched before are already forgotten since I was 4 at that time.. and the present animes I've watch.. Im too lazy to add them and all..
My Anime List

I have a few collection of mangas and light novels.. and my externals are anyways flooded with anime, manga and doujinshi..

I can draw but not the extent of a professional artist like I saw from tumblr, deviantart and instagram.
I draw only out of inspiration or boredom.. depends on my situation.. ughhh...
If curious about some of my drawings. Just click my name > Leicchi287

While my sister and me are bookworms.. my brother would be a gunpla collector.

Leicchi287

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NinjaSai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:24 pm
Mavis of Fairy Tail
>3< I am 27 and am currently in a cosplaying group with some friends.

The 27 club! I am also 27. I haven't been on Gaia for a long time, and I'm surprised at how much gold everything's worth now. I sold my ancient katana, and spent all 188 billion it got me.

I've been invited to the guild, so I'll try to post when I can.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:35 pm
Hello Everyone,

Thanks goes to your Captain Nena_Sakura for inviting me to join her guild. I often go by my real name Ron. I'm 51 years young and born on Halloween. smile My online alias is Smithers456. My alias is the name of the first Star Trek RPG character that I created, Lt Commander Smithers, Chief Science Officer of the USS Amandora. I liked this character so much that I use it as my profile name on all of the sites that I'm on.

Many of the things that I like are Science (Especially Earth Science), Science Fiction (Star Trek and more series than I can count), Horror movies and series (Buffy the Vampire Slayer is my favorite), Fantasy (Dragon Riders of Pern, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc), and DC & Marvel movies.

Two of my favorite hobbies I combine into one thing, Cosplay Photography. smile I have been going to cosplay cons, cosplaying, and have been a Cosplay Photographer since 2009. When I first started going to cons I noticed that most of the cosplayers were either from Anime, Manga, or Video Games. I get excited every time I get to take a photo of a cosplayer or do a photoshoot. Now I take photos of cosplayers that are from Movies, TV Shows, DC & Marvel characters, and a growing list of Disney characters. You can check out my cosplay photography work by clicking on the link in Gaia signature to go to my Deviant Art page.

At this time I only have 3 cosplay outfits, A Cleric Dungeon & Dragons character, a Star Trek Science officer, and Syaoran from the Anime series "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles". My Gaia avatar is dressed up as Syaoran. You can also see cosplay photos of me on my Deviant Art page in the "My Cosplays" album.

I have Loved Anime TV series and movies since the early 1990's and some of my all time favorite shows are "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles", Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, Soul Eater, Claymore, Pokemon, xxxholic, and Full Metal Alchemist.

Ever since I became a Cosplay Photographer I have fallen big time in Love with the Sailor Moon series all over again. I'm a big fan of the original series, Love the live action series, and I'm really happy that they brought back the show in a big way with Sailor Moon Crystal. smile Every con I go to I take photos of the Sailor Moon cosplayers and my dream cosplay is to go as Tuxedo Mask. I have a lot of fun with the Sailor Scout cosplayers and have taken quite a few photos over the years.

I have been on Gaia Online since 2010 and have done quite a few things and made a lot of new friends here. I started out with creating my own RPG Guild which is currently inactive and I now spend most of my time on the "Anime Conventions: The Global Connection Guild". On the Anime Conventions Guild I've risen through the ranks and I'm now a Vice Captain. smile Feel free to check us out on the link below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Click on the above banner to check out our guild!!

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

Kaitou_Butterfly

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:59 am
NinjaSai
Mavis of Fairy Tail
>3< I am 27 and am currently in a cosplaying group with some friends.

The 27 club! I am also 27. I haven't been on Gaia for a long time, and I'm surprised at how much gold everything's worth now. I sold my ancient katana, and spent all 188 billion it got me.

I've been invited to the guild, so I'll try to post when I can.

gaia_crown
gaia_angelleft Oh, well nice to meet you!! gaia_angelright
gaia_star
gaia_angelleft That is no lie!! When I came back from MIA... I could not believe how much gold everything was, it was outrageous!!! BUT, welcome back to Gaia!!! =D gaia_angelright
gaia_crown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:20 pm
Hello~ ^.^
I'm sylvia1239 or you can call me Itsu xD I'm just a high school student (15 turning 16) * O * Geez, time went so fast ; ~ ;
My favorite anime is mhm... I don't know o-o
I have lots ; w ;
I can feel the struggle already ;;OAO;;
Well, my favorite one would be Tokyo Ghoul ^.^, attack on titan and also Kuroko No Basuke. ( and also Terra Formars, though I'm not really into gore... ; A ; )
Hehe, my very first anime was KNB xD Izuki-senpai~
I'm more into J-drama than K-drama = w =" ( Hehe ^^" sowwy.. ; w ; )
I have never done cosplay before. o-o I'm a bit shy... ; u ;
Anyway, nice to meet you all ~
P.S Also, I'm new to this game. :'D  

sylvia1239

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 am

serafym_angelkynd

angelkynd1_uzumaki-san here! (not sure why i was invited.) i love a lot of different kinds of anime. however, my ultimate favorite is reverse-harem anime!
Like for instance: Bonjour Koiaji Patisserie, Kuroko no Basket, Ace of Diamond and others! i also like detective anime and books as well. and chinese food and yes i do enjoy ramen! Well that's all for now. later!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:27 pm
Hello folks, and thank you for the invite to the guild. In online settings, I go by Centauri (or various other nicknames as listed in my signature). ^^

Um... The first anime I ever watched was probably Gundam Wing around 15 or 16 years ago when it was airing on TV. Some of my favourite series are Steins;Gate, Claymore, From the New World, Black Lagoon, and .hack//SIGN (full list of favourites here).

GuardianCentauri

Shy Seeker

Jiveturkey

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 am
Hey, I'm Jiveturkey or just call me Ryan as you would irl. Ignore my crap avatar cause I randomly got on this after what I think has been 8 years or so when I was in high school. I watch alottt of anime, easily 200 to 300 totally about 6000 episodes probably. Just felt like chatting with other anime fans and I'd have plenty of recommendations as well as looking for some recommendations myself. First anime I watched was DBZ in beginning of high school then into naruto finishing all of that probably within 3-4 weeks and my craze began. Latest one I'm on is Amagi Brillant Park which is pretty good. Message me if you want to chat smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:58 am
Hi I'm Forte! I am a college student just got back on Gaia after literally like 4 years or more something like that LOL I love anime and manga. I am glad to be here! I hope to have some great convos and discussions with everyone! It's going to rockin'!
Some of my anime favs are Naruto, Fate/Zero, Unlimited Blade Works, Parasyte, Death Parade, Log Horizon, Clannad, Angel Beats, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Fairy Tail, Dragon Ball Z, Blue Spring Ride, Say I Love You, Toradora, Kimi ni Todoke, Hunter X Hunter, Psycho-Pass, Yu-Gi-Oh, Kill la Kill, Terror in Resonance and much more but these just seem to be standing out as I type. Also, Im sure you guys are sick of my grocery list by now. XD  

Huasjo

P i n k W a f e r s

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:30 pm
    はじめまして!わたしの名前はケッリです。
    (Nice to meet you! My name is Kelly.)

It's been forever since I've been part of a guild.

I'm a pretty cool person, if I do say so myself. I go by Wafer here, but it's fine to call me by my real name. I'm a nineteen year old college student majoring in Computer Science. I like writing and studying Japanese. I'm also a big anime nerd.

Shoujo manga is my drug, but my favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. If you're curious, my anime list is here:

MAL

Don't be at all afraid to say hello!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 pm
Hello, my name is Caleb. People usually just call me Digi online, but shoot, I don't care, call me whatever you want. I quit Gaia some years ago and recently got back into it because I wanted to reconnect with the anime community, so hopefully this guild should be pretty good for me. I don't know what else to say. Here is the pertinent information.  

D1g1t4l_Ash

TarablyConfused

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:39 pm
Hello! I go by Tara or Panda, whichever you like. I'm an older Gaian, as in age, and manga became a big part of my life while I was in my late teens and early twenties. There wasn't much of it on the market in the US then. I came to Gaia because my son, 11 at the time, wanted to know about zOMG and wondered if he could play. He wasn't old enough for the community then, but I stayed because I like the avatars and games. It's cute and fun.

If I can be of help to anyone looking for quirky, horror, and suspense type anime, I'd be more than happy to help! heart  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff