Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Member Role Play Forum.
Field Trip to Korriban! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:15 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Raven Ryder
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Raven Ryder
FFVII Vincent V

Wait.....does this mean the engagement is off??

-chuckles- Son if the gal is doing that, it's most likely a sign she's pissed off at you, or she's done with you. -chuckles- Time for you to show her how sorry you are and behave yourself son. You might start by finding something on this hell hole you could gift her with that she'd appreciate. -smiles-

I tried to tell him she wasn't the girl for him.

"shakes head left and right"

Younger ones just never listen.

Now where is this beach party? I heard something about chips, salsa, Mama Bearr being there and BYOB?

-laughs- Don't worry about it doll, you did what you could. Now come have a drink on me. We've got a regular beach party here on some alien planet. One hell of a way to alleviate the boredom doll. -grins-

Alright!

I want to bring Rena with me too though if that is okay?

renahk

-smiles- The more the merrier doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:17 pm
FFVII Vincent V
Raven Ryder
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea

As for you young man. I do not believe you have learned your lesson!

---- Takes a fruity cocktail with a little umbrella from another passenger and pours over Vincent's head ----

Now. Feel better? ---- winks ----

Wait.....does this mean the engagement is off??

-chuckles- Son if the gal is doing that, it's most likely a sign she's pissed off at you, or she's done with you. -chuckles- Time for you to show her how sorry you are and behave yourself son. You might start by finding something on this hell hole you could gift her with that she'd appreciate. -smiles-

A gift! Good idea!

-chuckles- Just don't make it an animal. She may decide she likes the animal more than you.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:23 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
FFVII Vincent V

A feisty wench. biggrin

Vincent Dear - she isn't the one for you. I'm sure of it. Pick another one okay?

Yummy - I'll have another one of those things Rena had please?

*walks to her with a new cocktail, give it to her then sits down with a small teardrop*
whisper: Blue, i'm not here for fun and fear for nothing..i had the darkest dark in me before i turned to this little Jedi i am now....on a special day i closed all of my darkness to this runcible spoon..it ate half of my soul...and now i think i want have off it's hands but i feel it want come back to me. I want to be strong but i am just drunk.

Thank you, Rena, for the drink. It means a lot to me.

You want to feel more of the dark energy? I feel it all around me Rena. Look at all the weirdness going on here I mean Can't you feel it?

Runcible Spoon took all of your dark energy? Are you sure it wasn't one of the Hard Training Droids looking like him? Because the Hard Droid has a controller in which it can look like anyone.

I wouldn't put it past any of the Dark Sith Lords here to try and take the dark Energy from any of the Dark Siths. I believe we should tell the Bosses this story right away. Of course, with sadness in my eyes, it might also be a Jedi.

I was sure it's my little spoon eek I put all my dark energy there but since i planned that for a while before i did that well...maybe an evil Hard Training Droid looked into my thoughts and took over my spoon's place and have my dark energy? eek I planned if i am able to take that energy free in it's place...where we go now. But now i'm confused and will take my eyes on this spoon...

Oh Rena! You poor sweetie!! Let me lead you to the party. Honey, you aren't drunk yet.

Raven, help me please? I think someone spiked her drink. Let's help her to the Beach Party.

Now Now, Rena. You just come along with us and we'll have a great time! We'll get your darkness back for you.

Or will we.

-chuckles passing out more drinks- Please doll, just call me Ryder. -smiles-

-laughs amused- Doll Darkness is a state of mind and heart, not something lost unless one has had much to drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:21 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
FFVII Vincent V
Magnolia Sweet Tea

A gentleman never talks about a lady.

--- splashes my fruity drink in his face ---

maybe that will cool you down a little, Boy!

A feisty wench. biggrin

Vincent Dear - she isn't the one for you. I'm sure of it. Pick another one okay?

*walks to her with a new cocktail, give it to her then sits down with a small teardrop*
whisper: Blue, i'm not here for fun and fear for nothing..i had the darkest dark in me before i turned to this little Jedi i am now....on a special day i closed all of my darkness to this runcible spoon..it ate half of my soul...and now i think i want have off it's hands but i feel it want come back to me. I want to be strong but i am just drunk.

You want to feel more of the dark energy? I feel it all around me Rena. Look at all the weirdness going on here I mean Can't you feel it?

Runcible Spoon took all of your dark energy? Are you sure it wasn't one of the Hard Training Droids looking like him? Because the Hard Droid has a controller in which it can look like anyone.

I wouldn't put it past any of the Dark Sith Lords here to try and take the dark Energy from any of the Dark Siths. I believe we should tell the Bosses this story right away. Of course, with sadness in my eyes, it might also be a Jedi.

Darth Venomisci

Kay9214

"bows" Mr. and Mrs. Sith Lords, please excuse my interruption. I believe Rena has come across something new. Someone that looks like Runcible Spoon has taken away her dark energy. There may be someone around here doing that to others.

As much as I enjoy my Jedi side, I am still loyal to the Temple. I am not sure she is aware of the Hard Droid Training room's abilities. Someone could have hacked and got the programming for the Hard Droid's ability to transform into looking like anyone.

Please, I ask you give credit to Rena for bringing this information to light.

Thank you. "bows"

Hiiiiiiiissssssk! Are you implying that I am not as powerful as I always have been? I assure you, young lady, my connection to hiiiiiiiiissssssk the Dark Side is as strong as ever! *feels drained but puffs up his chest in pride and arrogance*  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:59 pm
Darth Venomisci
BrilliantBlueStar_0
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
FFVII Vincent V

A feisty wench. biggrin

Darth Venomisci

Kay9214

"bows" Mr. Sith Lords, please excuse my interruption. I believe Rena has come across something new. Someone that looks like Runcible Spoon has taken away her dark energy. There may be someone around here doing that to others.

As much as I enjoy my Jedi side, I am still loyal to the Temple. I am not sure she is aware of the Hard Droid Training room's abilities. Someone could have hacked and got the programming for the Hard Droid's ability to transform into looking like anyone.

Thank you. "bows"

Hiiiiiiiissssssk! Are you implying that I am not as powerful as I always have been? I assure you, young lady, my connection to hiiiiiiiiissssssk the Dark Side is as strong as ever! *feels drained but puffs up his chest in pride and arrogance*

No, sorry....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:08 pm
sachara
Where is the Cantina? I need a drink after that trip.

wait up! i'll join you  

Felinophile

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:56 pm
Darth Venomisci
BrilliantBlueStar_0
renahk
BrilliantBlueStar_0
FFVII Vincent V

A feisty wench. biggrin

Darth Venomisci

Kay9214

"bows" Mr. and Mrs. Sith Lords, please excuse my interruption. I believe Rena has come across something new. Someone that looks like Runcible Spoon has taken away her dark energy. There may be someone around here doing that to others.

Thank you. "bows"

-smirks amused- Let's see your power verses a can of Raid son.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:04 am
Raven Ryder
Darth Venomisci

You should think about backing off, hiiiiiiisssssk fool! I just ate a can of expired jalapenos and I'm ready to introduce you to my "Dark Side" powers!  

Darth Venomisci
Crew

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:47 am
Felinophile
sachara

wait up! i'll join you

What shall we have to drink?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:55 am
Felinophile
sachara

wait up! i'll join you

I see a sign in the distance

User Image  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 am
User Image

WOW~~Those drinks are on fire~~What kind of place is this?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:44 am
We have spent hours searching through these caves and coming across so many dead ends. I feel the power ease up and then grow stronger. It is how I am navigating us. Oddly enough, it seems that not many are even questioning me as to what we are doing at this point. Most of them have somehow managed to get their hands on alcohol. I bet that Felinophile smuggled some aboard. You can never trust a crazy cat lady. They all seem pretty happy to say the least. I've heard talk of the Caribbean islands. Is that where they think they are? How laughable!

I notice Kay Donn casting a weary eye on me from time to time. I don't like it. I'll have to keep him close. I may be feeling paranoid with so much going through my head at the moment. I thought I heard a woman cackling from up ahead. It was rather bone chilling to say the least. It could have just been some rocks falling.

Just as I am about to turn around and pick a different way to travel, I feel a magnificent power surge. I look to my right and I see Kay standing near a slight crack in the caves wall.

"Step aside please!", I say to him, urgently.

The group doesn't even notice Kay and I have stopped and keep shambling down the path ahead so I send Kay to steer them in this direction with the help of more serious minded individuals on this trip. While he does this I manage to crack part of the wall open a bit more using my careful application of the Force. Even the slightest bit too much could send this whole complex of cavernous dwellings down on our heads quicker than we can say "Wookiee!"

There is not only enough space to see into this new path, but also enough space to walk in. The power emanating from this path is so strong it can only lead to the goal of my adventure!

"Okay gang, this way! I think we may come across something interesting."

My excitement is brimming. I may have just walked through the entrance of an old Sith temple. I need to be on my guard I sense this place is very well protected by many traps. That can mean only one thing. Past all of these traps must lay a tomb or monument of some kind. And that must be the source of the Power I seek!

SS2-SITH LORD

Celebrating Gaian

Felinophile

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm
one of the traps contained fireworks! i never should have dropped my cigarette gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:23 pm
Darth Venomisci
Raven Ryder
Darth Venomisci

You should think about backing off, hiiiiiiisssssk fool! I just ate a can of expired jalapenos and I'm ready to introduce you to my "Dark Side" powers!

-smirks coolly- Wake me when you're not all talk son.  

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

Jerrick Taidhg

Feral Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:24 pm
sachara
User Image

WOW~~Those drinks are on fire~~What kind of place is this?

-chuckles- Now there's an exotic drink doll.  
Guild Member Role Play Forum.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff