Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image Sumina heard Professor Logan's thoughts, cursing herself for not keeping her powers more in check, then another mind speaking to him. She knew there were others with her, but hadn't felt anyone at the school like that. She felt the pressure of more minds moving around the gym, it just gave her more of a head ache.

When shuriken started flying, she redirected any of them that were aimed at her, so they would avoid her. She would redirect them right after they came into her view, so it would look like they weren't aimed at her at all. Being near a door helped. She would duck in the doorway and use it as cover. She watched the other students either cower in fear, hide, or run away. Though one girl did fight which was interesting to watch. 'This is a very interesting first day of school.' She thought to herself, continuing to watch.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:26 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Another figure in black came at Masika just as she'd dropped, holding a knife in one hand. She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and rolled onto her back, grabbing the figure's wrist in both hands and pulling him (her?) down so the knife lodged in the floor beside Masika's head. In the same movement, she thrust her knee up into the figure's gut and then formed her hand into almost a blade and hit a pressure point on the side of the figure's neck. Just like Logan had taught her. She pushed the would-be assassin off and rolled to her feet just in time to see another girl get attacked and pin her attacker. The girl's eyes glowed, and Masika knew she had to stop the girl before she could do something that would break their cover. She was already athletic before her powers had awoken, so it was no strange feat that she was able to run like the antelope she used to hunt and grab the girl with the glowing eyes and pull her away from her attacker. The man stayed on the ground, whimpering in pain. "Stay down, mwanaharamu," she hissed at the man on the ground.

(("Mwanaharamu" means "b*****d" in Swahili. Just in case anyone was wondering.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:37 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam tried at first to pull away, not wanting him to hurt her with his words of rejection. She had been ready for it the moment they had first spoke. She just hadn't thought it would come to a moment like this.

But then she listened to his hushed words and she stopped trying. Her eyes widened as he spoke of a gene that gave people special abilities. Was that what her problem was? A mutation?

"I-I," she started to say, but her tongue seemed incapable of forming the words. She wanted to admit that she was a freak, that she could do things that no normal person could do. But how do you tell someone your darkest secret, not knowing if they will hate you for it?

Looking in both directions, she looked at the alley in which David had come and had an idea. It might scare the daylights out of him, but it was the only answer she could come up with.

"Come with me," she said in a pleading voice. She couldn't bring herself to say what she could do. But perhaps, if she showed him, he could decide for himself.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded as she lead him away from prying eyes. He hoped dearly that she was indeed a mutant. It would be amazing to have another face at the house. David didn't think of the repercussions of many f his actions. For example, the fact that he let Jake beat him up meant that he wouldn't be able to to go school for a few days without covering himself with bandages. Sam could easily be a human who hated Mutants, and could be taking him somewhere to test if he was one. David hated think about repercussions.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

After she was out of sight from the main road, Sam searched around for the source of the most current itch. It had made itself known when they had entered the restaurant, but she had hoped to ignore it. Now she actively searched it out. After only a few seconds, she turned back to face David, a shy look coloring her cheeks.

"Please, don't freak out. ok?" Then she held out a dead rat. It was larger than her palm and its guts had spilled from whatever animal had gutted it. She didn't see where the predator had gone, but cats often killed and left rats when they were not a main food source. Either way, she did her best to hold most of it in one piece. The large worm-like tail spilled from between her fingers. Gently she stroked along its spine, the fur stiff from the dried blood.

"Silly thing, poor thing. Come play, come dance, come laugh with us," she chanted softly as she stroked its fur some more. Her hazel eyes glowed a brilliant gold and the rat grew warm in her palm. Then as if it had only been sleeping, the rat sat up in her palm, alive and completely healed. She smiled as the rodent cleaned his whiskers. Then her eyes rose slightly and she waited with baited breath for David's reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David's jaw would have literally dropped if he'd not seen things just as incredible in his life. In his entire life, only two things were as fantastic as what he'd just seen. Once while in the Danger Room, David's arm got caught in a fire blast and scorched everything from his bones. For ten minutes, David got to stare at the bones of his arm. In the same training scenario, Wolerinve got caught in a similar blast and seemed to have died. David got to watch Wolverine completely reconstitute himself from a metal skeleton. David couldn't exactly find words at first, so he cut his hand with his finger nail, and showed Sam as his wound mended before their eyes. "Me too."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Unlike David, Sam's mouth opened in surprise when she watched him first cut his hand and then see it heal. She actually gasped, but that might have been attributed to her holding her breath before. The rat climbed up her arm and rested on her shoulder, content to be near her for a few more moments. She paid it no mind as she reached out and touched David's newly healed hand. A tear trailed down her cheek.

"I thought I was the only one," she whispered, her body trembling slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David shook his head. "No no no. There's hundred of us, thousands even! The place I live is called the Xavier School for gifted young people. It's a place for people like us. A safe haven where we can learn about our powers and ourselves. It's a place where we no longer have to be afraid." David said getting more and more excited. He thought quickly. Miss Grey! Miss Grey! I found a new mutant!
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean heard David calling to her telepathically. Well, he was really just thinking it, but he was directing his thoughts to her, so she could hear it. "Bring them here," she responded. To Vincent, she said, "Vincent, I thank you for the warning. Now, please, go find a room of your own and we'll deal with this if something more happens."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Thousands?" Sam squeaked. Her eyes scanned back and forth as she tried to process this information. A safe haven, a place to be themselves. A place where they did not have to be afraid.

Without thinking about it, Sam lunged forward and gave David a hug. She clung to him as a wave of relief filled her, making another tear streak her face.

"I thought I was being punished. It was always my fault," she said, trying to fight the urge to fall into hysterics. She normally wasn't the clingy type, but her world was suddenly off kilter. Everything felt unsteady.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Right away, Miss Grey. David said. He held onto Sam as she hugged him. This was definitely a high point of his life. "Sam. Come with me. I'll show you the mansion. You don't need to commit to anything. Just come with me and see what we're all about. You won't be disappointed, I promise." David said, his spirits lifted from earlier.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:58 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"What?" she asked, pulling back enough to look in his face. He seemed eager, as if he was excited about taking her with him. The inner parental voice told her that you shouldn't just go with strangers to unknown places. But she hadn't had a parent to care what happened to her in over a year and she didn't want to listen to any advice they may have given her.

"ok," she said with a happy nod. Realizing she was still clinging to him, Sam let him go with a nervous giggle. "Sorry 'bout that. I'm not usually so cuddly with people I just met."

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David chuckled. "Better get used to holding onto me." David said, taking a step backwards. His hair frizzed out. His nails grew out and sharpened. David actually grew another 6 inches. It was an impressive and intimating transformations, once that David rarely did. It just showed the similarities between him and Wolverine and Sabertooth. "I'm the fastest way there." He said, his voice now gravelly. David ushered Sam to jump on his back. "Just hold on, and we'll be there in minutes."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam jumped when David did his transformations. She wasn't frightened, or anything, merely at awe. The rat she had brought back to life huddled on her shoulder, too scared to move in the presence of such a large predator. Feeling its trembling, she slipped it into her shoulder bag.

"Amazing," she whispered as she took a moment to just look at him. He still looked like David, just more. . . feral.

At first when he told her to climb on his back, she didn't know where to grab. He was all broad shoulder and course dense fur. In the end she simply jumped up and tried not to giggle as she wrapped her hands around his neck. He made her look like such a little kid by comparison.

"Do you give these rides often?" she asked teasingly.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:51 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David began to climb up the side of a building, his fingernails digging into the brick and concrete. Despite the additonal weight from Sam, he moved with incredible speed up the wall, and once on top of the building, proceeded to jump from rooftop to rooftop.
"Nope. Only special ones get on me." David teased back, awkwardly enough with his new gruff voice.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games