Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:51 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred looked up at him, nodding. "I-I'd like that very much." He opened the book up, looking through it until he found one of the stories. It was titled 'The first tear,' and had a picture of a teardrop beside a shell. It told the story of a mermaid that had fallen hopelessly in love, but her mother would not allow their romance because the one she'd fallen for was from a kingdom that they were at war with. They met in secret, in a cave near the shore, but her mother found out and arranged for him to be killed. She found his body and was overcome with grief, taking him to the cave so that she could mourn him. She wept, and the tears turned into beautiful gems, the first mermaid tears. Not noticing in her grief, she wished aloud that her lover be restored to life. The tears granted her wish, and the prince awoke. He kissed her face and the two embraced joyously. She returned to her kingdom with her lover, where her mother saw that her daughter's beau still lived. They declared the war to be ended with a treaty, which would be sealed with their marriage, and removed her mother from the throne. From then on, the two kingdoms lived in peace with each other, and merfolk learned the magic of the mermaid's tear. He finished the story and looked up at him. "Is that how the legend goes?" He asked

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:05 am
Abiron thought about the story smiling softly, "That must be the version everyone is told. The actual story isn't so sweet and happy. The two kingdoms mentioned yes were at war with each other and for the fighting to end, and peace to follow the princess was arranged to be married to the kingdom of the prince. The princess however loved someone not from the sea, when the prince found out he killed the man not of the sea, and the princess found the body of the man she loved. She wept and mourn, the part about the man coming back to life and such...that much is true, but he didn't marry the princess. The princess ended up marrying the prince and the fighting did cease and such. Actually, the princess is my grandmother." he said as he looked out at the lake.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred listened to the correction and his eyes widened in horror. "That... That's terrible!" He looked down. "I... People shouldn't have to marry someone if they don't love them. Especially someone cruel enough to kill the person that they do love. I... I'm so sorry that your grandma had to go through that..." His eyes started to fill up with tears, but he wiped them away. It was horrible that the princess had been forced to marry a man that she didn't love.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:37 am
"My grandmother was just happy that the man got to live a life. She told me she much rather see the person she loves be happy than to be miserable. Her love was only one-sided, and she knew that. The man loved a different woman from his own world." he said with a sad smile. "She even warned me before coming on this quest, that even if I do find a person I truly love, they may not even love me back."  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:03 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred listened, his heart aching for her. The second part of what he said baffled him. "But who wouldn't fall in love with you? I-I mean you're smart, nice, generous, honest, h-handsome..." He fiddled with his hands nervously. "Anybody would love you." Not like him. Pathetic. Weak. Ugly. Useless. Nobody could possibly love him. Abiron was perfect, though. He couldn't imagine anybody not loving him.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:00 pm
"Because, no matter how I wish, you can't change the nature of one's heart and have them be happy at the same time." he said as he looked under at the stars. When he heard Mordred begin to compliment him "hehe, you put me in high standards." Abiron said unable to help the giggle.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred bit his lip. "Well, all of it's true. You treat everyone so well... no matter who they are. And you can see the best in everyone, even if they don't have many things about them that are good." The last bit was referring to himself. "I haven't seen you being cruel or mean to anyone, and you're really generous to the people that are nice. You're... w-well... i-it's like you're perfect." He fumbled with the words a bit, but continued. "I don't think there's anyone in the entire world that wouldn't fall in love with you."

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:03 pm
Abiron sighed, "Mordred there's no such thing as being perfect. I'm actually quite selfish." he said. "Mordred, I don't want you to see me being cruel to anyone." he said resting his head on his knee staring out at the scenery in front of him.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred looked at him. "I-I know you're not perfect." But he was pretty damn close, in Mordred's opinion. "And how are you selfish? I haven't seen you do a selfish thing since I met you!" He looked where he was looking, smiling some at the view. "I've only seen you help people. Almost everyone you meet. That certainly isn't selfish. And wanting to find love isn't selfish either."

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 am
"I was selfish for wanting you to come with me just so you wouldn't have to stay in your room all your life. I also snapped at your parents about it. I didn't know anything of your customs and culture. That's pretty selfish to me." he said as he looked at Mordred, the moon shinning off his green eyes. "That maid in the castle who knows you when I figured out who she was to you, I wanted to pull her into the lake and change her into something like krill and just leave her there, or drowning her was the second alternative." he said... all those selfish acts were in-favor of Mordred. "What about you then? Do you want to find love?" he asked the dragon.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred's eyes widened at that. He'd... wanted to do all that because of him? He looked away, blushing a little. He didn't know what to say to all that, so he focused on the question directed at him. "I... I want love... but I know I won't find it. I-it's different than with you. You're a prince charming. You're someone anyone would fall in love with. I'm not. I'm someone nobody would fall in love with." He told him. The maids told him that often, and it hadn't taken long for him to believe them. "So I watch other people fall in love. I-it's what I did a lot other than reading. I'd watch from the window." He smiled a little. "Now I even get to help you find love. I'm happy."

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 am
When Abiron heard the words Mordred said, he frowned as he pulled the dragon to him, hugging him close. "Mordred you can find love, everyone can. Believe me on that." he said running his fingers through his hair.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred relaxed against him. especially as he was petted. It felt so... nice. Something about fingers running through his hair just made him want to cuddle up closer and relax. He wasn't sleepy, but his eyes slid shut as Abiron did it, sighing softly.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:46 pm
Abiron smiled gently as Mordred relaxed against him. Just staying like that for a while, a chilly wind blew, "why don't we go back inside?" he asked with a soft smile as he continued to pet his hair.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:52 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred shivered lightly at the wind, using his wings to try and shield them both. It was funny. He usually kept his wings close to his back because people didn't like black dragons... but he wasn't even nervous about unfurling his wings when he was just with Abiron. "Okay." He told him, agreeing with the suggestion. He reluctantly pulled away and stood, holding the book in one hand and offering to help Abiron up with the other.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces