Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:03 pm
{{Plot twist? I'm in ;D }}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:21 pm
[[Rose, where exactly did you want to come in? I was a little unsure. Your post is somewhat vague.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 pm
{{ Um...havent came in yet. Not really sure what to do at the moment >.< }}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 pm
User Image

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
Fifty thousand tears I've cried

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Raven crossed her arms and pouted, holding back a grin. Of course, she couldn't. It sprung over her lips and bloomed right there, a vision of beauty on her pretty face. Even as she smiled, she felt a weight in her heart. That beautiful guy, wonderful as he was, couldn't touch her inside.

"Yeah...I know," she murmured softly, thinking to herself. Raven cocked her head to the side. Her eyes glazed over in thought. His lips on her own. His hands so, so gentle. She could still feel the burn of his mouth on hers. And she had treated Alexander so badly. Raven bit her lip, fear throbbing through her.

A coward. That's what she was. A plain, old and stupid coward. Why didn't she have the guts? Being friends with a guy was fine. Of course, she had to go and push him away. And now...this.
What a fine mess you've gotten yourself into, Raven, she berated herself. Before you know it, you'll be pushing Amelia away.

She surfaced from her thoughts and glanced over at Amelia with an amused smile. Raven looked at her friend--really looked at her. Amelia was so simply pretty. Her hair, a wonderful chestnut brown, and her eyes, a warm hazel that sparkled with life. On top of that, she sparkled with her youth and the wealth of her passion. Raven felt a sudden pang. She hadn't needed to change anything about herself. She was perfectly fine the way she was. She just needed to (for effect) grow some balls.

"Oh Amelia," Raven sighed heavily, thinking of her own realization. "You're so extremely pretty the way you are."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : Welcome aboard, Hidden! :3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:37 pm
bloodylilrose
{{ Um...havent came in yet. Not really sure what to do at the moment >.< }}

[[You could run into Angelique and Sebastian. Or maybe Amelia and Raven. :3 And, hero, you could meet up with Amelia and Raven.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia couldn't help but smile at her friend. The expressions she made alone had Amelia almost laughing. Besides, it was over a boy she had just met, a cute boy at that, but still, just a boy.

Seeing her friend trail off into her mind, Amelia smirked lightly and just looked ahead, making sure they wouldn't run into anything. Of course, there were a few things in the hall way, and she preferred for her friend not to go tumbling again, so she slipped her arm back though Raven's, pulling her a little so the girl would avoid taking a nose dive into a trash can. It didn't seem like it would be any fun.

As they continued, her smirk, changed to a light smile. "Earth to Raye, we're calling you home from that pretty head space of yours." She mumbled, waving her free hand in front of Raven's face. Of course, she knew this would probably not work, but it was fun.

Amelia turned her face to glace down the hall, finding that they weren't completely alone, there were a few people moving about, and further down she could see a boy, though she paid no mind to it.

Turning back to Raven, she felt a smile grow on her face, lighting up her eyes even. "Raven you're beautiful too, even without the whole make over business, you're perfect." It was true, Amelia did think that Raven was prettier than her, of course that wasn't saying much, Amelia didn't think she was pretty at all, she just didn't voice it.

As they kept walking, they got closer to the boy, who looked new to her, and Amelia mused talking to him, bot, of course, she was a little afraid to. Maybe if she told Raven... "Hey Raye, does he look new here to you?" This time her voice was considerably quieter, hoping the boy wouldn't hear her.

[[ Thank ya(: And if Amelia doesn't seem to be right, feel free to tell me(: ]]

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

✄------------------------------------------

σ'Neill

xxx
Alastar's leg bounced up and down as he tried to find silence in this empty hall. But this day and age silence was hard to come by. There was always a girl gossiping, or a car horn honking, and that infernal thumping music. They just upset his ears to no end. At this point, as he tried to find a second of peace, all he could hear was those two girls at the other end of the hall. Their talking of beauty. He bit his lip and closed his eyes inhaling deeply. It was meant to be a calming breath, but his nose was clogged with the scent of human blood.

Another reason to hate this school a little more. Humans and vampires do not coexist. It is like a rabbit being thrown to wolves, the wolves won't coddle the damn things. They will be eaten. Of course it was against the rules and as animals with brains, vampires may try and hold back better than a wolf ever could. But the metaphor still rang true. He inhaled again but there was more talking. It was about him. Though it was considerably quieter. He almost laughed at her attempts to keep it quiet.

Alastar leaped up from his chair and calmly walked down the hall. Remember, humans respond to kindness. He could hear Jameson in his ear. That annoying British man. Alastar was still biting on his lip when walked right into the two girls. "Hi. I was wonderin' which one of you could point me in the direction of the office. I am new here." He already knew where the office was he just wanted an excuse. It would have been stupid if he just walked up and said nothing, or yelled at them for some conversation he over heard. When it was inhumanly possible to hear.

The air around them, the smell, kinda made him hungry. Mentally he thanked Sarah for taking him out for something to eat before he left. Then there was a mental reminder to e-mail her. Out of the two Jameson brought in, Alastar stuck to her the most. When he did actually talk to someone it was to her. She seemed to be most interesting. That was kind of an important thing in his boring existence.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:08 pm
EDITED

Evoblack
User Image

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
Fifty thousand tears I've cried

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Raven realized that she was unconsciously touching her lips when Amelia's hand waved in front of her face. She had inadvertently started to space out again. She flicked her eyes to the side and noticed that Amelia had weaved her arm through hers. Raven had the strange and sudden urge to start crying. With joy. Giggling softly, Raven squeezed her friend closer. "Gosh, you're so weird, Ames."

She wasn't any different than how she used to be. Raven was still the same. She felt a truly scarlet blush rise in her cheeks. "Amelia...," she said shyly, almost curling into a ball. A timid smile caressed her lips. "Gosh, really. I don't think so."

No, it couldn't be. She was just plain Raven. Nothing special about her except her wonderful writing. Warmth filled her heart at the thought of her poetry. "Thank you, though. It means a lot to me." Raven squeezed her friend's arm once again and smiled brightly. "Seriously. You're very pretty. I'm jealous of those pouting lips of yours."

She glanced up to see where Amelia was pointing. Raven squinted and brought into focus a stranger, a boy she had never seen before. "Yeah, I've never seen him around. Wanna go say 'hi' to him?"

The boy approached them, asking where the office was. Raven grinned and pointed to the office, which he was standing right in front of. "It's right there! Silly. Are you new?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me

OOC : Hidden, she's perfect. Amelia seemed so...stale when I was playing her. Having you be her fully brings her to life.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:17 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

Slim, graceful fingers danced over his torso. He watched them with glazed over eyes as they moved slowly making small circles here and there. He lay naked on the bed with his arm around Milly. She stared at his muscled chest and smiled. It was clear they were both in ecstasy at what had just occurred all afternoon. Alexander was right. He didn't end up attending classes that day. Nor did he see any reason to attend them in the first place. Not when she was waiting for him here. She sighed softly and wrapped her tiny arm around his body and hugged her own closer to him. He in turn pull his arms in to hug her and stroke the long, dark tendrils of hair that cascaded about her well-built frame. "I missed this. Lying next to you. I always felt safe with you Armand." He hummed in agreement and rested his head against hers as he placed a soft kiss there. They had spent the majority of the day in bed not needing to get up and feed, choosing to share blood instead. Although it hurt Milly so much, she was more than willing. She gently raised her hand and touched the side of her neck that was still a bit raw and red from Alexander's fangs.

After a few minutes of lying there in silence together, Alexander pushed himself up from the comfy bed with a groan. He stretched his ling, lithe arms above his head and then ran those fingers through the long black hair covering his shoulders. Since his last little scene with losing control the hair had went back to it's usual length. He fingered through the tangles until another hand came up and around his shoulders to rest there. He turned back and smiled at Milly. He quickly gave her another kiss and rose to his feet to find his clothing scattered about the floor. He pulled everything on quickly while the girl sat there watching him. She had the covers pulled up around her naked body. "Are you leaving again? You know, one quick call and I'm enrolled with you. We'd never have to be apart." Alexander pursed his lips and walked over to the vanity to make sure his hair wasn't completely screaming out "just had sex" to the world.

"You know what's wrong with that my dear. A sudden girl showing up who just happens to be spending all her time with me. Word would get to my mother and she would know immediately who you were. A lot of questions would be raised." He turned to her with a sad smile, "Not to mention, I don't want you taken away from me so soon. I'd rather have you waiting here for me. That way I'd have something to look forward to."

The truth? He didn't want Raven or Angelique to find out. Angelique would no doubt do some unnecessary digging into their background and Raven would only have more proof to go on with her silly drama and probably say he was just using her. He hadn't been in the slightest. His feelings were genuine albeit a little confusing as well for him in particular. Whatever the case may be now, he wanted nothing more to do with her. As he finished making the final touches on his appearance. His outfit had not been carefully picked out in the slightest but it worked for after school activities. He had no idea why it was that he wanted out of the room but he did. He cast a look back at his now pouty girl and smirked. He beckoned her closer with a single finger and she was by his side in a single bound. He kissed her lips lightly and held her close.
"Come. Let us sneak out for a bit of a hunt before I have to go pretend to be human. Milly giggled and quickly changed. Together they vaulted from his window and slid into a soft landing on the grass. Both shared a secret smile with each other and were off hand in hand into the surrounding forest.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: Don't care. Do what you wish.}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image

lnomomnomnomAmelia E l i z a b e t h Dunne
nom═══════════════════════════════════
omnomnomnomnomnomnomYou'll usually find me behind my camera

Amelia just smiled brightly at her friend and pulled her away from a bench near the wall. It reminded her of a three-leged race for some reason, one person pulling the other away from things using their linked arms, except the two of them didn't need to synchronize their steps to avoid going crashing into the cold floor under them. Hearing Raven's laugh made Amelia giggle as well. "Yeah, but you are too, so it fits."

She felt like skipping, but was pretty sure Raven wouldn't appreciate the sudden introduction of jumping into their steps, so she held it back, for now. The red on Raven's face was obvious to Amelia, making her giggle a little bit. "Well, you had better believe it, because otherwise you're accusing me of lying to you." She teased, but her voice held a playful seriousness to it.

Amelia really did admire Raven. She was beautiful, and talented, and had that crazy luck to run into randomly hot guys. Yup, her friend was pretty awesome. "Well, I only speak the truth, Raye." Shrugging lightly and leaning into Raven for a moment, then straightening herself out. "Stop it, I'm just normal."

Amelia felt a blush creep up onto her cheeks as she nodded to Raven, but before she could respond, the boy was walking over to them and speaking.

Clearing her head, she smiled up at the boy, but before she could point out the office, Raven pipped up, leaving a smiling Amelia, my she must look fairly insane at the moment.

[[ Aw I read over your posts with her, they were great, but thank you(: ]]

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:23 pm
OOC : Meh, I was always more focused on Raven.
Hatter! What's up? I missed you so much. :3

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image

Rest in me and I'll comfort you
I have lived and I died for you

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She could feel it pounding throughout. Still her thoughts drifted back to Alexander. Raven felt what she had to do. Smiling sweetly at the new boy, she glanced over at Amelia and squeezed her arm affectionately. "Hey, Amelia? I've got to do something really quick. I'll catch up with you later, okay?"

Without waiting for a reply from her, Raven slipped her arm from her friend's and headed in the direction of the stairs. Oh God, she could only hope that Alexander was there. Her body shook with fear. She couldn't believe that she was doing this. Raven didn't even know what Alexander was to her anymore. She was scared of affection, of anything more than just friendship. Of hate? Maybe his hate. That's probably what she had aroused in him.

In any case, she found herself standing in front of what she knew to be his door. Without thinking, she lifted her hand and rapped lightly on the door. Raven felt her body shaking, even a cold sweat breaking out across her skin. Suddenly her throat was sandpaper dry. She had to clear her throat before she spoke.

"Alexander? It's Raven," she murmured loudly. "I would like to talk with you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Abide in me and I vow to you
I will never forsake you

OOC : Hidden, I'm going to leave Amelia on her own for a bit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

αlastar

σ'Neill

xxx
On his way over there he couldn't help but smile a bit. Humans were so....odd. This was something he had yet to experience. The humans he had come into contact with were just screaming. Though he was about to drink from them so it was reasonable. When he asked there was an immediate answer from the goth one. He gave a very tight smile and nodded. "Oh my. It must be very obvious I am new. I just moved here from Ireland." He looked over at the blushing one.

"I am Alastar O'Neill. You two are?" He looked back and forth between them. There were so many distractions. He could hear others talking farther down the hall. It was about something sinister he could tell. But what it was actually about was a mystery to him. Then he heard a water fountain running. Then he focused back in on the two girls still smiling.

It was interesting to analyze their reactions to his presence especially since, he assumed, they didn't know what he was. Jameson was actually right, he hadn't experienced this before. Now one of them needed to do something boring so he could be back in his wallowing. He only came here to shut them up. Maybe making friends would be easy. No, life is a bore. Nothing is interesting anymore. All these thoughts came in the few seconds he was waiting for their names. Ah the wonders of a hunters brain.

When he focused back in though one of them was gone. "Well that leaves you and me. I didn't catch your name."

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:58 pm
[[ugh, couldn't handle more than one character. Guys, I think I'm just going to delete Angelique and Sebastian. It's hard controlling more than one.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm
Evoblack
[[ugh, couldn't handle more than one character. Guys, I think I'm just going to delete Angelique and Sebastian. It's hard controlling more than one.]]

((Aww that means Kasey is all alone now crying ))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games